Chapter 18 - 4 dates in one day Part 2

The Trainee and Instructor

Uh-oh, Nicky gets into some trouble on the streets! Anyways, I've noticed that I keep forgetting the ending to Chapters because I end up just writing what feels right and I sometimes have no clue what I'm righting until I read it when I'm done. xD 

===============================================================================================================

I walked outside to get some fresh air and felt a vibration in my pants pockets. I took out my phone and read it while looking around. It was an unknown number and I think they were playing tricks on me. 

"Gosh, creepers these days.." I said putting my phone back into my pocket. I walked towards a cafe and ordered some tapioca boba tea. 

The cafe had a faded orange type of lighting so it was dim by the tables. My was getting numb so I decided to walk outside some more. There was a slight breeze coming from the west as I clutched my bag and pulled my hoodie over my head. Somebody grazed there hand on my forearm taking my bag from my hands. 

"HEY!" I yelled running after the person that stole my bag.

When I was running I ran into an alley and ended up running into Yongguk who was getting out of a club scratching his head. The robber also ran into Yongguk and stepped back as Yongguk noticed I was running for the robber. Yongguk snatched my bag out of the robbers hands and the robber looked terrified because Yongguk looked really scary with what he was wearing. For a second Yongguk sounded like he growled with his eyes sending lasers down the robbers eyes. The robber ran off scared and was probably never going to take a bag again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I actually jumped back startled yet fear coming through my eyes. I was frightened as I was shivering. By the way... did I mention that I was wearing thin clothes and that tapioca boba was REALLY cold? I probably should have dressed more warmly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk saw me shivering and I walked towards him fast grabbing my bag and going to the opposite direction without bowing to him. He looked at me confused and went back into the club. Truth is.. Yongguk was still going as Jepp for awhile because he missed his underground days so, everytime he got a day off he would be down there venting his feelings. He felt in place there and alive at the sound of music from the big speakers attached to the walls. He vented his feelings today, of missing you. 

"Ahhh, seriously.." I said walking towards home rubbing my arms to keep them warm and to prevent them from not falling off. 

I entered the house rushing to my bedroom and snuggling under the covers. It was only 3PM and it was your day off to roam around Seoul. 

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked for Yongguk's name. I started texting him and we ended up talking until 4PM. 

Me: So, umm thanks for getting my bag back. :))
Yongguk: no problem!
Me: how can I repay you? 
Yongguk: uhh let me think about it! haha.
Me: Oh fine.. don't take too long! 
Yongguk: OKAY PRINCESS NICKY! 
Me: so you're my servant now? thats cool.
Yongguk: Haha, want to go out? You can repay me with food! If you have money.. anyways if you don't have money I'll pay and just come out with me.
Me: I have $50.. is that enough?
Yongguk: I've seen how much you eat and you've seen how much I eat.. $50 isn't going to cover all of it! 
(Yongguk and I had the same appetite.. I ate a lot just like him.. and we kind of looked like brother and sister seeing that we both eat the same. xD)
Me: Good point.. I'm on a diet so I'll get half of what I usually eat! AND YOU DO THE SAME. 
Yongguk: That still wouldn't cover it.. I'll bring my money and you pay for like tip? LOL 
Me: SOUNDS GOOD TO ME. -thumbs up- hey you at your dorm?
Yongguk: yeah.. just got out of the shower. 
Me: I'm right outside so lets go. :D
Yongguk: Okie! 

We walked outside together and this time I was wearing something a lot more warm and comfortable. Yongguk was wearing a geeky looky sweater, nerdy glasses, his hair was straight down forming into an almost bullcut, and he was wearing black slacks(the same things he was wearing when he was a stalker and he was stalking jieun in Going Crazy) I laughed when I saw him because it looked so weird for a disguise. 

"Dude, you look like my brother when he was in middle school!" I said holding my stomach from laughing so much.

He grabbed my head and pulled me downstairs to where his car was and pushed me inside the car. To his surprise I was still laughing and pointing at him because it looked too funny. I knew it was from 'Going Crazy', but it just looked funny in real life.. the fact that I was going out with him like that made me laugh. 

"Hey, put your seatbelt on and lets go!" He said shaking my arms and rolling his eyes. 

"Fine. Haha, I still can't believe you would wear that.. Mister sweet bad boy." I said laughing a little bit only to be silenced by Yongguk's glare. I looked ahead making conversation in the car as he was turning in all sorts of directions. 

"So..." I said slowly slumping back into my seat. Yongguk noticed how awkward I was.

"You know you also look like a geek in that sweater and glasses. Haha, we almost look like a couple because for sure.. everyone knows you look too old for a 13 year old. Were you lying on your audition application? Are you sure you're not like 18?" Yongguk joked around while staring at the world and parked by a nearby restaurant. 

"Haha, we'll finish this argument while we're eating!" I said crossing my arms walking towards the doors. 

It was beautiful! The place was comfortable and warm, but it was like a street vendor place. It was like Hongdae in a restaurant. Yongguk stared at my face while my mouth was open looking at everything in awe. I turned around and a kid was speeding towards me like an angry bull, my feet felt glued to the floor and everything was going into slow motion until someone grabbed me into a hug making the kid still running. I looked around and saw Yongguks arm around me. 

"Uh.. t-thanks." I said removing his arm. He had his gummy smile and was like a little kid jumping over to a table. 

After an hour later, we finished our 2 bowls of Ramyun and ddeokbukki we shared together feeding eachother. Yongguk forgot to blow on the rice cake and I burnt my tongue while saying "Dat hurts thupid!". I drank some cold water and some of it got out of my mouth and onto my chin. I was looking for a napkin, but there wasn't any What kind of restaurant doesn't have napkins... I stretched my sleeve around my hand and was about to wipe the water off until a hand came towards my chin wiping it for me. I stared at Yongguk who was smiling. 

"I could have wiped it myself." I said wiping the leftover water on my chin. My tongue was still burnt though so I had to say the words one by one. 

"But I wanted to do it. :D" He put money on the table and grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the restaurant and into the car. I struggled getting out of his grasp, but to my surprise he pushed me on my seat and locked the doors after he got into his seat. I was putting on my seatbelt tilting my head a little not knowing the situation until he pulled my hands away from the seatbelt and he locked his lips onto mine.

I had both my hands on his chest trying to pull away, but he was smiling between the kisses he gave me. Yongguk grabbed my seatbelt and put it over me tightly so that he could go into a more passionate kiss. YONGGUK YOU ARE DOING THIS TO A 13 YEAR OLD.. gosh, what is wrong with korean boys. I didn't know if I should kiss him back, but I did surprisingly. He searched your mouth and he put your seat down to where it was laying down and he was on his knees on his seat leaning in to kiss you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and started kissing him back. Thank god, the windows were tinted and Yongguk parked behind the restaurant. I didn't want people seeing me making out with Yongguk. 

He pulled back smiling and pecked my lips and turning on the car. I was blushing as I put my seat back up and looking out the window avoiding contact with Yongguk. 

"Hey, you know about when I asked you to become my girlfriend?" He asked touching my hand. My heart started pumping faster and faster and I knew I was about to explode because c'mon he was my bias in B.A.P. I CAN'T POSSIBLY CONTROL THE FEELS. 

"Y-Yeah.." I was nervous because I didn't want to break his heart. Zelo, Myungsoo, and Kris confessed to me and surprisingly I only kissed back Myungsoo and Yongguk. Well, they were both my bias from there groups so my heart was fangirling. 

"How about an answer?" He asked laughing a little stopping the car in front of the dorms. 

"Uh, I still don't know yet.. I'm actually going to be debuting soon and you're going to be busy with promotions, I don't want to bring your career down and I want to focus on music and not relationships. By the way.. I'm only 13 and turning 14 next week. Articles wouldn't be right if they found out you're 22 and dating a 14 year old." I said kind of inaudible at the last sentence. I was looking out the window still staring at the car right beside Yongguks. As I was staring at the cars Myungsoo came out of the car on my right side and on the left side was Kris then I saw Zelo walking upstairs from Yongguks car. 

"Well, you'll never get involved with my career. Let's have a 'Secret Love' then. :D" Yongguk asked taking off his and my seatbelt. 

We got to my dorm and saw 3 boys standing in front laughing and talking to eachother. I facepalmed myself knowing that there would probably be a beat down. Yongguk was right beside me because he wanted to come in and play games. They all saw my face when I stopped 2 meters away from them. They all stared at me with Yongguk and ran up to me. This is all I heard as I invited all four of them in. 

Kris: NICKY, I MISSED YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR HOURS. 
Me: I saw you walk up 4 minutes ago, liar. 
Zelo: Nicky, when will you accept my request? Come onnn~ -buing buing- 
Me: Wow, I just melted inside... Zelo, you're a step closer! And I'm at the reasonable age to date you... -i tapped my chin-
Myungsoo: WHAT. I ASKED YOU OUT FIRST! THAT'S SO WRONG. YOU LOVE ME NICKY. ONLY ME. 
Me: Myungsoo, I'm sorry.. but Zelo asked first. 
Yongguk: Wait, after that kiss you were going to accept my dongsaeng? Wow, Nicky.. I thought you enjoyed it. 
Myungsoo: Hey! YOU GUYS KISSED? WE KISSED TOO AND IT WAS ON THE BED. 
Everyone except Myungsoo: WHAT?! 
Kris: YOU KISSED ALL 3 OF THEM BUT NOT ME? I SEE HOW IT IS. KRIS CHIPS GETS NO LOVE. YET I STILL LOVE YOU. 
Me: Guys, Zelo FORCED me into a kiss on a ride at Lotte World and I remember the FREAKING kiss Myungsoo. I CAN'T BELIEVE I KISSED YOU AND JUST.. Omg I can't explain the kisses at all. Yongguk.. I did enjoy.. but you know what guys? The best kiss was from Daehyun. >:DDD -he just fell on me and our lips touched lol im just messing with there heads- 
Everyone except Nicky: DAEHYUN IS GOING TO DIE TONIGHT. D:<
Me: I'm just kidding. We just fell on top of eachother on accident. But the kiss was unforgettable. -I said smiling while laughing inside at there reactions- by the way guys.. I'm not old enough to date you guys. YOU GUYS HAVE CAREERS THAT ARE HARD TO GET IN THIS CRUEL WORLD. I don't want to screw things up.
 -the guys all got on top of me while I was on the couch and I couldn't yell or breath LOL WAS I GOING TO GET ?-

"HEY WHATS UP NI-" Dan said putting his luggage on the staircase looking at all the boys staring at him on top of his little sister. (Nicky's bro making an appearance).
 

A/n: 

Not much of a cliff hanger, but it was worth the shot. I don't think I'll post the third and fourth date unless you want me too.. I don't think I will because Dan's back and he needs Nicky to be a translator. Dan is a mysterious guy.. he's so talented tooo. DANS SECRETS WILL UNFOLD.