I'm going back.

The Trainee and Instructor

..short update btw..don't expect anything crazy like in the last chapter!.. XD Enjoy readers~ Oh yeah, FT ISLANDS I Wish and BTOBS WOW also came out! Go ahead and watch them they're are so good... Especially Seunghyuns guitar in the beginning and Eunkwangs parts... xD Seunghyuns my bias from FTISLAND and for Eunkwang.. I like Minhyuk and Peniel better. hehe sorry for Eunkwang fans!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was whispering; whispering that turned into shouting right around my bed as a blanket was over my head. The talking continued and I couldn't make out what they were saying since they were talking in a low whisper, but it was definitely about me. They started to raise there voices. 

"We can't have her getting hurt again!" I heard Yongguk shout.

"Well, do you have any other idea to make her not become depressed? Do you want her to die happy or not?" I heard Kris shout back.

"Guys, let's not do this around her bed." I heard Alice say.

I sprung out of my bed surprising them as I heard gasps. "Yah, what are you guys talking about?!" I shouted.

"N-Nicky, please you can't have this second chance. What if you end up crippled?" Yongguk said while trembling.

It looked like he didn't get any sleep, but his expression was painful. I stared at Kris and Alice and they looked tired too. I turned around and sat back in my bed waiting for any answers from the shocked people.

"I'm getting discharged today." I mumbled making sure they all heard clearly.

"WHAT?!" They all yelled.

"I'm getting discharged and guess what? I'm going back to the states." I muttered inaudibly making sure they couldn't hear, but Alice surely heard me.

"No, this can't happen! Nicky, this was your dream! To come to South Korea and become an idol! Don't give up!" Alice yelled putting her fist in the air showing a 'Hwaiting'.

"If these guys are going to keep fussing about this whole unnecessary matter then I mind as well do so. I can't take it anymore. Alice can now go solo and I'll stay in the States, alone. I don't want anything to do with you guys anymore. I've had enough!" I yelled stiffling a cry.

I knew I should keep a brave and confident image and not look weak. The tears were forcing there way out, but I ended up taking deep breaths so they wouldn't even dare fall down my cheeks. I stared at all of them with a deep pain in my eyes and I sighed looking away to the window. Today, was gloomy and it fit my mood all too completely. Great, It's not going to be a good week.

"No." Yongguk muttered in disbelief.

"No, what?" I replied staring at him.

"You can't go. You have to stay here." Yongguk said softly holding my hand.

I yanked my hand out of his grasp as he gasped shockingly. "I'm leaving and that's final. I will transfer hospitals and leave to be treated in the U.S. No matter you like it or not, I'm going no matter what." I replied deeply sighing that today would be the end of my misery. No, I'm not going to kill myself! I'm just going to.. the States to let myself go.. if you know what I mean? That means get fat and do whatever I want haha. Nothing else than that.

"Just stay here! You can have your chance just please don't leave." Kris begged holding my arm that was casted.

I yanked my arm out of his grasp too and stared at everybody around me. The door slammed open showing Myungsoo and Zelo who were panting. They ran up to me and put there arms on the railings taking a rest. Then, all of a sudden they looked at me with pain in there eyes. Aish, don't look at me with those eyes.. I'm definitely going to start crying!

"N-Nicky, you're not going are you?" Myungsoo asked with worry in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, but when I'm done filming the last episode of 'Forgotten' I'll be leaving." I said simply getting up from bed and heading towards the bathroom. Let's see if I can get discharged tomorrow! Or even transferred~ I walked back out of the bathroom and headed out the door until a hand grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Stay. Here." Kris's urgent and stern voice said. I was terrified as goosebumps were covering my arms sending shivers down my spine.

"O-Okay.." I softly said closing the door and heading back to the bed.

"Nicky, we need to talk this through. We can't avoid this." Zelo said helping me back on my bed. I smiled at him and gestured him a 'Thank You' with my hands.

"What's there to talk about?" I asked looking at all of them sternly. They were all looking around wondering what to say next. Is this all there going to do? Just stare at me as if somebodies going to appear out of nowhere? Just then, the CEO barged in.

"W-W-Why are you here?" I asked blinking in shock. I would have never thought he would be coming here, but he grabbed the remote and the TV.

TV

"Good morning everybody! It's been a month since Elite's comeback and they're sailing away! Elite's rapper, Trey, also saved lead and main vocalist Jin from a stage light. Here's the footage." The Announcer said as a fancam of Alice getting pushed out of the way and me getting trampled by the stage light.

"Everybody, has noticed that Trey has been in the hospital for a few weeks and a false alarm was recalled that Trey was dead, but suddenly she's alive! Oh! Look what we got here! It looks like fans are trying to create a scandal!" The Announcer recalled as a picture of Yongguk, Zelo, Kris, Dan, Myungsoo, and me with individual pictures of us being intimate.

The Yongguk photo was Yongguk carrying me bridal style, Zelo pulling me into the love ride from Lotte World, Myungsoo kissing me on the lips from a scene in Forgotten, Dan and I hugging on the side of the street, and Kris and I hugging in the elevator from when I told him to 'never show up in my face again' at the shootings building. The pictures were taken very nicely by fans.

"That will be all for this morning! Stay tune at 4 in the afternoon and bye everybody!" The Announcer said as the CEO turned off the TV glaring at everybody.

End of TV

"Care to explain this?" The CEO said sternly while tapping his foot angrily on the floor with his arms crossed.

"CEO, I'm going back." I said while sighing.

The CEO stopped tapping his foot angrily and his expression softened. "W-What?" The CEO asked worryingly looking at me.

"I'm going back to that States. I'm leaving next week on Saturday when they air the last 2 episodes of Forgotten. I'll go on a hiatus, but I'll be updated on Twitter though. I'll do what Solbi did, but I'll tone down the tweeting." I smiled grabbing my suitcase from across the room.

"N-Nicky, you can't go. This is your dream." The CEO stuttered grabbing the suitcase from my hands and putting it behind him.

"CEO-nim, I know this is my dream... I'm going to leave though..which is next week." I stated looking at everyone in the room who were dumbfounded and speechless. 

"But, guys.. this is for the best like you all said. I'll just go on hiatus for awhile so I can heal and come back! You said to stop becoming an idol." I restated the words they said last night.

"Yeah, but we didn't say leave the country!" Myungsoo yelled throwing his arms in the air. 

A tear came down Myungsoo's face, Yongguk was speechless and didn't know what to say while Kris and Zelo were just standing there figuring out something to do. The CEO was comforting Alice who was shocked and couldn't do anything further.

"Oppa.. everything will be alright. It's about time you guys move on to someone different and..your age. And you guys don't have to be so dramatic..I'm not dying!" I shouted while smiling at them.

"N-N-Nicky you can't go!" Kris shouted breaking down crying on the bed.

"Please, Nicky don't go. Just stay here and do your hiatus here!" Myungsoo yelled crying onto my shoulder.

"...CEO-nim?" I asked quietly gesturing him over. "Hmm?" He asked. "Can you take me to the dorm to pack up?" I softly whispered while mouthing it afterwards.

Myungsoo heard me and embraced me into a tighter hug. I tried getting out of his hold, but he kept tightening his grasp on me. I kept struggling, but he wouldn't bugde at all and kept hugging me while crying.

"M-Myungsoo, let go. I have to go." I softly said patting his back to calm down his crying.

"NICKY! NO! YOU CAN'T GO AND YOU KNOW IT! WHAT ABOUT OUR MEMORIES TOGETHER? ARE YOU GOING TO FORGET THEM?!" Myungsoo shouted at me holding my shoulders.

I was trembling in fear from Myungsoo's sudden outburst. Myungsoo hugged me again embracing me once again.

"P-Please, Nicky just.. don't go." Myungsoo whispered into my ear making me shiver. I pushed him off gently and smiled sweetly at him.

"Myungsoo Oppa.. take care." I kissed Myungsoo's cheek and hugged him fast before heading out of the door with CEO.

A/N:
.........i bored o___O I'm starting to make posters now for my fanfic. XD I think this fanfic will end in the thirties. :D Thanks for subscribing and viewing!