Debuting Finally.

The Trainee and Instructor

I think I might make this chapter short... Depends on my mood. My mood goes with whatever's happening and my thoughts are just typed out onto here because I don't plan beforehand. xD OMG.. guess what though..? I was in Math Class and I didn't know how to do the formula to this one worksheet, but to my surprise I got a 23/25! SO I ONLY MISSED 2 QUESTIONS AND I DIDN'T EVEN NOW WHAT I WAS DOING :O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking around the building looking inside some of the rooms the trainees were practicing in. I waved to a few of them because I wasn't awkward with anyone except for the 5 guys I may name as Human Skyscraper, King Kong(Dan), Mister Sweet Bad Boy, Drama Boyfriend, and Giant Baby. They were interesting names given by interesting people. I was chuckling to myself until I ran into a girl about my height on the ground rubbing her head, but I was still standing. Gosh, I literally just knocked the music out of this girl.. I reached out my hand to her.

"I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry Unnie!" I bowed helping Hyosung Unnie up. She smiled at me recognizing my voice.

"Wahh~ for a second I thought I ran into Yongguk or Zelo!" Hyosung yelled and pointed at me smiling.

"Haha, what are you doing here by the way? I've never seen you out in the halls that much. Especially the trainee floor, it's a first seeing you up here." I said tapping my chin and staring at her intensely.

"Well, I had to deliver a message which CEO told me to tell YOU to get to his office ASAP!" Hyosung said pushing me towards the elevators.

"Uh, ok.. You could have just texted me or just yelled at me in the hallways." I said hopping onto the elevator with Hyosung.

I got off my stop and she was going to the main floor heading back to her dorm because she was only in the building for dance practice with Secret, but I didn't see the other members so I thought I might run into them later in the building.

I knocked on my bosses door and walked in while bowing to him. Honestly, I thought I was in trouble for slacking off at dance practice for the past couple of weeks, but I was actually really stressed about having my brother back and showing him around Seoul and then taking care of the leeches. Yes, I gave there group a nickname. The Leeches, and my brother is also included into the group.

"Uh, did you want to see me?" I asked sitting down on one of the seats that he motioned for me to sit down in while he was writing something down on a note card.

"I've got some good news and bad news!" He said looking up and clapping his hands.

"First, tell me the bad news so I can be happy afterwards with good news." I said slumping down in my chair preparing for the bad news.

"Well, the bad news is that some of the trainees will have to stay in your dorm because we accepted 10 today and they have nowhere to stay since they all live Gwangju, the countryside, and in the violent poor parts of Seoul. You can practice with them because they're going to need it Nicky." He said finished off with a smile. I was glaring at him because that wasn't bad news at all.

"That's not bad news.. it's actually kind of good yet stressing, but you do know that my brother is sleeping over at my house for a couple of months right?" I asked him looking towards the paintings in his room.

"Oh, yeah I forgot.. I'll only dorm 1 girl with you and she's Alice's age so you don't need to worry about her much." He said still staring at you.

I stared back. "Well, tell me the good news now before I leave to go home and sleep." I chuckled clasping my hands together.

"YOU'RE DEBUTING SOON!!!" He shouted throwing confetti. He threw me music score sheets, rolled up posters, and a notebook.

"REALLY?!" I yelled jumping around catching all the stuff being thrown at me.

"YEAH! GET OUT NOW AND GO OVER THE MUSIC AND DANCE STEPS WITH YONGGUK, ZELO AND ALICE NOW." He said excited with a cold expression saying it like he wanted me to practice badly. What a weird boss.

"OKAY! IM OUTTA HERE BOSS!" I shouted while running to the doorway saluting to him. He saluted back as I laughed and closed the door.

I walked onto the elevator seeing trainees inside coming back from the dance room. I said 'Hi' to them and when I got out of the elevator I bowed to them since they were in there late teens as I bid a 'See you later' to them.

Dance Room

"OH MY GOD I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE THIS HARD." I shouted rubbing my sore legs.

The dance was made up of fighting moves that led into killer dance moves. Imagine it like Warrior, but with a twist. CEO had texted me the group name and our fanclub name.. Alice and I were POOPED. We were Elite and our fans were call Elites. Just a simple classy fanclub name for a duet that was trying to survive in the entertainment world.

"Hey, want to rest for a bit and then like.. go to the studio to record? I still haven't gotten this music score done and I want to go over it with Daehyun." Alice said trying to get up by crawling to the couch.

"I also want to go to the studio and look over it too! This one 8th note is killing me.. I don't even know how fast that raps supposed to go!" I said also trying to get up.

We ended up limping towards the staircase because the security was setting up new cameras in the elevators.

Alice and I finally got to the studio room and when we opened up Untouchable was blaring music. I covered my ears when I got in there because Sleepy and The Action didn't hear us opening the door. I tapped there shoulders and shouted at them while covering my ears.

"SUNGWON SAMCHON! KYUNGIE SAMCHON!" I said still covering my ears. These guys were in there late 20's and already wanted to become deaf. Aigooo... Alice and I thought to ourselves.

I turned down the music and Untouchable looked at me like I just killed somebody. I was going to the folder under the name of Elite and pulled up a chair turning on the instrumental.

"Yah, why did you do that?" Sleepy said scratching his neck.

"I did that because Alice and I have to prepare for Elites debut if you don't mind leaving then go." I said smiling and still staring at the computer screen looking for the other instrumentals we prepared for the album.

"Well, fine Nicky. I guess we're leaving now Hyung." The Action said pushing Sleepy towards the door and closing it behind him.

At The Dorm
Alice and I were sitting down on the couch watching TV at 10PM waiting for the trainee to come over and dorm with you. Dan was fast asleep because he was learning Korean and taking pictures of Seoul today.

"When do you think she'll get here?" I asked while stiffling a yawn and putting the popcorn on the coffee table.

"I don't know.. CEO said that she'll be coming when she gets off work.. I wonder where she works to be coming here this late." Alice said yawning too while glancing at the clock.

We both kept yawning trying to keep our eyes open during the night. There was a knock at the door. Alice and I pushed eachother running towards the door and we kept hitting eachother upside the head saying "Get the door" and "It's the trainee, get it." We both lost the battle because our heads were throbbing from so much hitting upside the head.

"Uh, hi." I managed to say trying not yawn in front of the trainee.

The trainee and black fluffy hair with red tips at the end of her bangs and fringe. Alice and I stared her up and down and the trainee was fidgeting because we looked scary since we were still in our concept clothes which were leather jackets, no finger gloves, and black everything. I also had an intense glare whenever I stared at someone.. my glare came out whenever I stared at someone. I lost some friends after that glare.

"Um, it's really cold out here.. Can I please come in?" the trainee said.

She was petite, but CEO told me she was 16-19 years old. I could see the oldness in her, but there was a young feeling to her like me. I thought we would get along pretty great after getting this comfortable feeling from her and she took her shoes off.

"So, whats your name?" Alice asked ushering her to the couch while I sat on the floor eyeing them.

"M-M-My name is Lexis Park. I'm 18 years old and I'm a very shy person!" Lexis shouted while bowing.

"Uh, hi lexis.. You don't need to be shy in front of us. Just act how you act at home because Alice and I are pretty homey. Haha, by the way I'm Nicky and I'm 13 years old. Nice to meet you." I said bowing and chuckling.

"Just because we look scary right now, don't be afraid to open up to us. We're too lazy to get changed.. And my names Alice and I'm 16.. korean age. :) It's getting late and I have a photoshoot tomorrow morning so I'll see you later around the dorm! Nice to meet you though." Alice patted Lexis's back and got up heading upstairs towards her room.

"Uh, I have a recording and dance practice tomorrow so you can come with me if you want.. I also have to sleep, but if you have any questions or need help around the house then I wouldn't mind if you woke me up or anything." I said with a reassuring tone while grabbing her luggage going upstairs to her room.

I opened the door and accidentally opened Dan's door and closed it fast, but Lexis saw him.

"Is he a trainee too?" She asked looking down.

"Haha, nope. He's my brother. Don't worry about him! He won't do anything to you, but just stay away from him in the morning because he's hard to wake up and he'll hit you in his sleep." I said smiling while heading the room next door opening it to see:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is the best Alice and I could do under short notice that you were coming." I said opening the door revealing Lexis's room. She was gaping at the room because she thought the rooms would look small, but she was wrong.

"Well, you get settled and I'll be in the room sleeping. Remember just wake me up anytime if you need anything ok? Annyeong~ Good night." I said stepping out of the room and walking towards my room. It's been a long day.. my legs still hurt ergh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: I'll show you the other rooms! THIS CHAPTER WAS LONG BTW. :3  
Nickys room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alices Room (YES, EACH DORM AS DIFFERENT COLORS. BAPS IS RED WHILE ELITES DORM ROOMS ARE BLUE)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dans Room