Chapter 9 - OMO.

The Trainee and Instructor

WEEEEEL. HERRO SILENT READERS AND LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS. :D I had a long day at school.. I just had to vent my feelings with a fanfic and guess what? There was this foreign exchange student named John Kwon and gosh, his Konglish is so cute. XD John: Annyeonghaseyo, can we please be chingu? Me: YES. YES. HAI. NE. XD I was so over worked. XD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pushed him off of me and we both looked shocked right beside eachother on the bed.

"Uh, I'm sorry." Yongguk said stuttering turning around on the bed not facing me.

OMO! MY FIRST KISS. Oh god, I cannot fall in love with Yongguk. HE'S 9 YEARS OLDER THEN ME FOR GODS SAKE.
I grabbed the food container right beside the bed remembering that I bought ddukbeoki to eat with my Sunbae, but instead things happened. I got out of the bed and grabbed the container putting it into the microwave.

"What's that?" Yongguk asked turning around to face me.

"Food." I scoffed and said sounding smart.

"I know that stupid. What kind of food?" Yongguk said laughing. I somehow imagined him pouting. YAH! NICKY CHEONGSHIN CHEOLLYEO! (Snap out of it) TOOYOUNGNICKYSHHHHDON'TSAYAWORD.

I heard footsteps coming towards me from behind. Arms were wrapped around my waist. I tried to turn around to push him off, but instead he forced me into hugging him not letting go.

"Let go before I do the most worst thing ever." I said grinding my teeth.

"What are you going to do?" Yongguk said showing his gummy smile and letting go of me.

"Oh, I was going to step on your injured foot." I said laughing and pulling out a fork from the drawer. I placed the food in front of him and he ate silently staring at me. I was checking my phone time to time so I wouldn't be late for dance practice.

"Why do you keep looking at your phone? Expecting a call from somebody?" Yongguk said raising his eyebrow. Does she have a boyfriend? I hope not..

"Oh, just a guy that was supposed to come pick me up. He said he'll call me." I said while Yongguk was arching his eyebrow even more.

"Can't you stay with me? Kajima~" Yongguk said holding on to my arm and dropping his fork on the floor.

"AISH! Yongguk-shii, I have dance practice and I'm practicing with him. I need to be on top of my game now." I said picking the fork off the ground and rinsing it with hot water.

"Please don't go!" Yongguk said seeing my phone flashing and buzzing.

"Yongguk-shii. You're 22 years old. I'll be back tonight." I said releasing my wrist out of his grasp.

"Fine! You better bring me more ddukbeoki then!" Yongguk said as  picked up my stuff and headed out of his room.

I went down to the lobby seeing a familiar face. It was Suzy. Bae Suzy. Your best friend that got into JYP Entertainment and wanted you to become a trainee.

"Suzy?" I said as I rushed to see her face. She turned around and saw me.

"OMO! NICKY!!" Suzy yelled while hugging me.

"UWA~ You're more beautiful off-screen!" I said staring at her with glittering eyes.

"Why didn't you contact me that you'll be in Korea?" Suzy asked wide eyed seeing my new appearance. I was dressed in my trainee clothes and I looked like a robber.

Suzy stopped staring me down. "Wait, why are you in the hospital?!" Suzy asked looking for bruises or cuts on you.

""Haha, I didn't get hurt! Just visiting someone. How about you?" I said questioning while arching an eyebrow on the words on the box that she was holding.

"I'm also visiting someone." Suzy said letting out a low chuckle and saw you staring at the box. It said 'Jinyoung Park'.

'What happened to JYP?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't worry! He's not hurt, ust hiding in the Hospital." Suzy scoffed making her voice into a whisper. I looked at the time, bowed, and said goodbye to Suzy. We exchanged numbers and I left to the TS Entertainment building.

There were fangirls everywhere and they kept pulling you back and yelling at you saying 'Why are you here?!' or 'Get out of the way!' I pushed one girl on the ground on accident and tried to help her up, but instead she pulled me down with her creating a scene.

The CEO saw me getting beat up as he was parking his car so he could get through the back door. He jumped out of his car protecting you and telling you 'It's okay'. The girls stopped kicking when they noticed they were kicking TS Entertainments CEO. They were wide eyed. You were covered with bruises and tried to straighten your back while holding on to CEO's shoulder. He led you inside the building sending you to the studio to continue training. He watched you go up the elevator looking beat up from what just happened. Don't worry Nicky. You'll get used to it. He walked away worriedly heading to his office.

4 hours later in the studio

"AISH! Nicky, why can't you get that simple line down?" Zelo constantly yelled at you as you were trying to accomplish his LTE rap from Warrior.

"Not everybody can do your LTE rap Oppa." I said smirking and practicing the lyrics over and over.

"You got the 'Never Give Up' lyrics down!" Zelo said playfully hitting your arm.

"Oppa, that was different. 'Never Give Up' didn't have a super fast rap in it." I said drinking sips of my water.

"Well, I'll force Alice to do it then." Zelo said about to walk away until I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Alice is a singer. You've heard her rap before. Shall we play that unknown file of 'I Remember'?" I said looking through the lyrics again and again trying not to catch Zelo's eyes.

"Hmm. You got a good point ddongsaengie." Zelo said resting his arm underneath his chin. He ruffled my hair because he knew I hated it the most out of every one of my pet peeves.

"YAH!" I said ficing my hair and practicing the lyrics. The door opened and wild Yongguk appeared with scruffy bed hair.

A/N:
That's all for this hour. I got a few ideas I wrote from school and there will be no school interactions in this fanfic except for some mentioning of queenkas and kingkas. XD I never mentioned that EXO were the Kingkas, 2NE1 were the nice queenkas, and APINK; THE EVIL QUEENKAS -insert Eunji's adorable evil laugh-