Let me dance

The Trainee and Instructor

Umm, btw.. HEY I GOT 2 NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! :DDDD THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS/GIRLS! Guys/Girls, I had a really good chapter with a really good dream with it and it got all lost when I pushed the Backspace button.. I can hardly remember what I wrote.. D: I'm going to cry in a corner. That was my longest chapter too... all my ideas are gone. If things look out of place it's because I was trying to remember what I had written in the other chapter I lost.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sun brightly shining through the window and blinding me as I was regaining conscious. I looked around and saw Yongguk sleeping. Oww, my head.. My head was throbbing as I grabbed my iPad off the bedside table and went to AllKPOP to check up on some articles from the 2 weeks I was gone. I was scrolling around and in the Top 5 articles were 3 with my name in it. I was called the "Honorable Elite" on all the articles as I was the one that risked my own life to save a fellow group member. A tear shed down my cheek as I was watching a video of Elite's fans singing 'The Heritages' parts in "Never Give Up". It was in front of the dorm and another video from in front of TS Entertainments building. I smiled to myself and bookmarked the videos as I turned off my iPad and wiped the tear that was still going down my cheeks. I placed my iPad back on the bedside table and felt like my head was going to burst. I have get painkillers.. oww. I was still holding my head. Maybe I should wake up Yongguk to give me painkillers.. Honestly, I didn't want to wake him up. He looked fast asleep and angelic sleeping even though his hair was a mess. I decided to give it a shot.

"YONGGUK!" I yelled while throwing my pillow at Yongguk who rolled on the floor and shot up in surprise seeing that I was awake.

"W-W-What do you want? I mean, do you need something?" Yongguk asked cutely rubbing his eyes. I laughed.

"Come over here." I said motioning him to sit on the stool as I laid my hand on top of his head fixing his hair. He smiled at me while I continued to put hair into places. Oww.. I touched my head making it unnoticable that my head felt like it was going to explode.

OUCH, here it comes. I held my head crying in pain at the throbbing coming from my head. Yongguk was surprised and terrified as he pushed the emergency button frantically yelling "HELP!". I was on my bed spazzing out while holding my head and I moved my left arm that had a cast on it still to my face and saw that there was blood on it. It looked like my stitches came out underneath the bandage.

I was passing out as I was blinking and seeing nurses running in with 2 doctors that were bringing in a gurney. My hearing was muted and my body was being carried by Yongguk onto the gurney. I could see Alice, Zelo, Kris, Myungsoo, and my parents appearing behind the gurney yelling "DON'T FALL ASLEEP!" as I was blinking more and more trying to regain eyesight. All I could see were the ceiling lights as I was asking myself while yelling in pain; Am I going to die? Will I still be in Elite? God, please don't let me die.

I was pushed into the surgery room still yelling my head off as they were trying to stop the blood from coming out more and more out of my head. I moved my eyes looking around seeing a blinding light and a nurse putting something into my IV cord. When she was done putting something in the IV line I looked back up to the light that was above me and took a deep breath as I was knocked out like a light bulb.

I woke up, maybe a few hours or so and I honestly didn't know what was happening, but as I was drifting off to sleep I felt weightless. I couldn't move anything except my hands. My legs felt as if I just got done running a marathon and got hit by another stage light. There was a white cloth over my head and I thought to myself once again thinking my pessimistic thoughts like I always did. Did I die? I pulled down the white cloth by shaking my head a little. My head didn't hurt anymore and I felt healthy and alright. I decided to close my eyes for a few minutes and opened them up again.

I was disoriented as I was looking around seeing Zelo saying "It's Okay." to Alice who was crying into his chest while softly saying "It's all my fault." I couldn't hear what else they were saying afterwards, but they sure didn't notice that I was awake and was staring at them. I looked to see Yongguk on my left holding my hand and looking down at it while sobbing. I could hear his soft sniffles and tears dropping down on my hand. I moved my hand a little and his head shot up looking at me shocked. Whoa, what's wrong with your faces guys.. I stared at all of them as Alice and Zelo were running to my bed staring at me in disbelief that I was still alive.

"Y-Y-Your still a-a-alive?!" Zelo shouted which made your ears ring a little and wince in pain. I closed my eyes and look up again seeing there faces better.

"Whoa, I didn't die did I? Your guys eyes are all red and puffy!" I shouted examining all of there faces. Oh no.. what's happening?!

The TV interrupted my thoughts as a headline popped up saying "She was young and was only an idol for a short time". I was on the news and it was a picture of me underneath a cloth and my beloved family and friends crying right beside the bed holding my hands.

"Guys, oh no.. I'm not dead! I can't be dead! I'm looking at you guys now and you can see and hear me. This is impossible!" I sputtered out in disbelief shaking my head back and forth telling them I was now alive.

"N-N-Nicky, look." Alice softly said trying to hide away more tears that were about to fall. Alice pulled the heart monitor towards my bed as it was one flat line at 0, not even moving one inch up nor down. I looked up at them all in disbelief and couldn't believe what was happening. It was all a miracle. God, gave you a miracle.

"I think I know why it's like that. I think you'll call me crazy, but this may be all connected to my dream! Yongguk, how long was I 0?" I asked shaking Yongguk.

"10 minutes." Yongguk replied trying not to stutter or cry.

"Bingo! This is all connected to my dream!" I shouted in excitement while they stared at me like I was a crazy person.

"Guys, I'll tell you what happened. Just listen." I said pulling the white cloth off of me.

Dream

I woke up laying on the dirt floor in an eerie place. There was light at the end of this mysterious place as I got up and walked around. Honestly, I felt like I was weightless and could do whatever I wanted in this foreign land. I took a walk around as I was startled to see people in front of me and running towards the direction of a light filled hole. As I was turning around I spotted a little girl running that looked familiar. I squinted my eyes and it was Christi.

"Christi!" I yelled and she noticed me.

"Unnie! Yay, someone to run with!" Christi yelled smiling graciously. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the light. What.. is happening. I asked myself in disbelief.

"10 minutes!" I heard a guy yell while motioning everyone into the hole. I was hesitant about jumping in the hole because it was a light filled hole and I was in a mysterious land where everyone was just pouring into the hole like they've done it plenty of times. As I was still thinking to myself Christi pushed me inside the hole while holding my hand and we were falling down.

"Unnie! Enjoy yourself! You only have 7 minutes in here!" Christi yelled smiling and laughing still holding my hand. 

"O-Okay.." I yelled back smiling and also laughing. I honestly do not know what's happening. WATCH... In the end I'll be high while seeing a Unicorn and a Leprechaun.

As Christi and I fell into a pool of shimmering water, we got out and we ended up running into 2 Tunnels that said "Tunnel for 13+" and "Tunnel for 12-". Christi let go of my hand and hugged me.

"Unnie, I hope to see you on the other side. Annyeong." Christi said while hugging me as a tear fell down her chubby cheeks.

"Unnie hopes to see you on the other side too. Annyeong." I replied hugging her back and tearing up as I slowly wiped her tears and pushed her towards the tunnel.

"Bye Unnie!" Christi yelled waving and running into the tunnel.

"Bye.. Christi." I whispered waving back.

I sighed and ran into my assigned tunnel and it was pitch black with a huge green light coming from the end of the tunnel. As I neared the end of the tunnel there was people running and I ran past everybody being the track star I was in the States. I saw 2 more signs from faraway and I squinted my eyes while running and the signs said "Fancy Rooms" and "Normal Rooms". I had a fancy room so I sighed once again and sprinted down the "Fancy Rooms" tunnel and ended up going down a familiar hallway. I walked down the spooky corridor and looked at the door numbers. I was on the 10th floor looking for my room number and I forgot where it was until I remembered I wrote it down on my hand. Room 521, 10th floor. Wow, I thought that I would have never found my room.

I walked into the room seeing my body covered in a white cloth while my beloved family and friends were crying over me. The heart monitor beeped a long loud dead noise. My heartbeat was 0 and here I was staring at my ownself dead; on a hospital bed. I turned around to see a sign on the wall that said "Lay down and see if God was meant to bring you back from the dead. Lay down in your bed as you die or relive everything by having the faith." I walked slowly towards my body and decided to do what the sign told me. I laid down slowly on the bed and closed my eyes whispering to myself 'Wake me up. Bring me back to life. Please god.' As soon I was done with that prayer I out.

End of Dream

"I don't know if I should call you crazy or not, Nicky!" Zelo shouted throwing his hands in the air.

"Zelo, Alice, and Yongguk.. You gotta believe me. This is what happened!" I shouted back pointing to myself.

"I'm going to g-g-get the doctor." Alice softly said in disbelief while running out of the room.

Yongguk and Zelo grabbed my hands saying "We'll get you help." I released my grasp from theres and stared at them in shock.

"I knew it... You guys would think I'm crazy! I knew it! I just knew it!" I yelled shaking my head in shock seeing my friends think that I was in a mental state.

"Nicky! Don't move." The doctor yelled pointing at me knowing that I would be jumping out of bed in no time.

"Doc, tell me. I'm perfectly fine. Why the hell was I covered with a white cloth and the news saying I'm dead?!" I yelled throwing my blanket on the floor. I covered my face and cried softly.

"Nicky.. while you were on 0 your heart beat came and switched to 0 to 55 and we didn't know what to do because we knew you had no chance to live. You lost so much blood yet you're not pale and you do look perfectly fine. I don't know what to tell you, but something must have happened. After this I'm pretty sure it's best to quit stardom and become a regular normal girl again. This is too much and you can't have major outbreaks during a song when you're hurt. You're going to have to take it slow and stop da-" The doctor said motioning with his hands until he was caught out by me yelling and jumping out of bed.

"What? I can't dance, sing, nor rap anymore? Just because a stupid head injury? You got to be kidding me. I'm perfectly fine." I said as I was slowly getting out my bed walking around like nothing was wrong with me. Truth is, I felt weightless still. I couldn't describe the feeling I was having, but I felt like I was dead and awake at the same time. It was a good feeling though and I didn't know how to express it as I was jumping around and dancing like nothing was wrong with me. Which there wasn't anything wrong with me.

Everybody stared at me in disbelief whille I was singing, rapping, and dancing uncontrollably in front of them. Even though I was in the worst state ever to them  I felt like I was on Cloud 9 without even being in love. The doctor motioned me to sit down and so I did while staring at him.

"Nicky.. this has never happened before and I just want to tell you that.. for future purposes please quit." The doctor pleaded.

"Let me dance. This is a sign from God. He's giving me a second chance. So what? It's not Alice's fault that the staff didn't hook the light securely! Who would know? If I didn't push Alice out of the way then she would have been dead since the light would be coming straight down on her! I'm still alive. I have a sprained wrist and my heads getting better. By the next 2 months I'll be up and running like normal. Please doc. Hear me out. Even if I die, I still want to be happy." I pleaded standing up and doing hand motions indicating that I was serious as can be.

"Nicky, just please listen to the doctor. This is all for your future." Yongguk said in a begging tone while patting my hand.

I moved my hand away from him as he was shocked and turned my way towards Alice.

"Alice, tell me. Aren't you touched at all with what I just said? If I wasn't there to save you then you wouldn't be here anymore, but I'm still here after I saved you. Shouldn't I be given another chance? We've been best friends since we were kids and I felt like I should protect you from getting hurt from that light. Alice hear me out. Would you give me a second chance? Even after all I've said and got out of myself. All the hard work I did to become an actress, an idol, and have many friends? Do you think I would have done all of that to get only 3 months of special training and 1 month of becoming a star? Do you think I would like to die like that?" I rambled out still staring at the terrified Alice who had nothing to say.

"...I t-t-think Nicky should have a second chance." Alice replied softly as tears were coming out of her eyes.

Nobody was talking as I was giving out speeches to everyone in the room even my parents. 

"Mom and Dad. Did you raise me to become a weakling and to forget the 1st chance and the next chance that I'm going to get away with? I'm your only daughter, but I didn't die. Wouldn't this be a miracle from God telling me that I can have a second chance before going away into Heaven? In my dream I was with a little girl that was also from this hospital. I could tell that she was in the surgery room too and was about to die. I ran with her through tunnels and found my way out within the 10 minutes that I was 0. Still won't let me get the chance? I will do it no matter what. I don't want to die unhappy and you wouldn't want me living a depressed afterlife." I blurted out panting from all of those words I spilled out. Luckily, I was a rapper because everything that came out of my mouth was all from wit.

I now turned to Yongguk and Zelo.

"I know you guys like me and all and care about me, but please guys. I will pace myself with work and make more mellow choreography! I promise to always be here for you guys like you were for me. Guys, if you really loved me you would let me go through with this second chance. Please. If I don't get this second chance then I'll never be happy with be regular again. I can't go back to all those people fawning over me like I was some princess. I need to stay here and continue my idol work. If I break out within a month then I'll become regular." I said reassuringly looking them straight in the eyes. Bullseye Nicky. You just got yourself your second chance. I was smiling to myself.

"Guys, I'll be fine.So, let me dance and become an Idol again." I said while walking over to my bed and laying down.

A/N:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THIS CHAPTER.. xD I was also pissed that I lost everything so I had to remake it, but this one seems a little better than the erased one. :D