One month later...

The Trainee and Instructor

I put a really fast story development. XD LOLOL THIS IS HOW I AM MY PRETTIE SUBSCRIBERS! I'm going back to POVS now lol.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nickys POV

I stretched my arms out as the flight attendant told me the plane had just landed. Wow, it's great to be back in Korea.. I yawned and grabbed my luggage and headed down the stairs. I put on my sunglasses and prepared for the crazy fans to see me once I walk in. I actually updated a lot during my hiatus.. like a picture everyday! I sent them pictures of what I was eating and who I was with at the time. I also gave them some short videos from my YouTube channel! They sure liked it. :D I looked different this time. I had short hair like Ga-in's and I changed my style a bit.

I slipped my jacket on and handed my luggage to my manager and stylist. I sighed wondering what was happening. As I walked in nonchalantly not even knowing what was going on I ended up walking in to seeing a huge banner saying 'Welcome back Trey!' and the Leeches and Alice were underneath it smiling.

I was amazed; truly amazed. I ran up to them forgetting about the fans taking pictures and screaming as I hugged each of them while beaming. They looked awesome, but the same.

"How are you guys?!" I shouted over the fans screaming while still hugging them.

"Great! Let's talk when we go out to eat!" Alice shouted back hugging me.

I entered the car and sat in between Kris and Zelo. It was cold in Seoul, but I was warm in between them and I soon drifted off to sleep during the 30 minute drive to the restaurant.

Zelo POV

Oh, she's sleeping..but we're at the restaurant already. -facepalm- I unbuckled my seatbelt and just stared at Nicky's angelic face as she was softly snoring on my shoulder. She looked like a little kid; well, she is 14 so technically she still is a kid.

"Hyung.." I whispered staring at Kris.

"What?" Kris asked grabbing his bag.

"Nicky's still sleeping." I said softly pointing at Nicky.

"Aww~ she's so cute! Stay there. I'm going to take a picture and put it on Twitter!" Kris softly shouted while grabbing his phone.

"WOW. Just take advantage of her when she's sleeping hyung. She's not going to like you very much afterwards!" I shouted loudly getting a flinch out of Nicky.

Kris punched my arm. "YOU WERE ABOUT TO WAKE HER UP DIMWIT!" Kris shouted softly not waking up Nicky.

"You know I wasn't sleeping right? I was fake sleeping guys.." Nicky softly said taking her head off of my shoulder.

"Then why was your head on his shoulder and why were you snoring?" Kris asked curiously.

"Well, Zelo's shoulder was warm and it's cold.. and I'm an actor I can pretty much act while I'm sleeping." Nicky replied grabbing her bag and hopping out of the car.

Kris and I looked at eachother dumbfounded. Kris laid his head slowly on my shoulder. I pushed his head off.

"WHAT THE HECK MAN." I yelled running after Nicky.

"...your shoulder is pretty warm." I heard Kris say while running. I shivered at the thought of him being gay. No.. he can't be.. ew. -___- Kris back off the Zelo.

Nickys POV

We all sat down and I sat between Alice and Myungsoo. Yongguk picked a new italian restaurant that his friend works at and we ended up gettting a discount. I ate pasta while Yongguk and Myungsoo were trying to feed me there spaghetti and soup. I ended up being really full because of all the food they fed me and then we decided to walk it off at the mall.

Once we got there.. you have no idea how these boys are. They just don't stop. They ended up buying me clothes and bags even though I said I already had enough from the States and they said 'MORE IS BETTER'. Which I clearly didn't understand since I didn't need it or anything. They did pick out some cute things, but it's not good to spend others money. So, I decided that I would return everything the next day or so.

As we thought reporters and fans were following us around. B.A.P fans showed up with huge cameras, Myungsoo's fans were watching his every step, Kris fans were screaming AYO WADDUP KREASE and other things I didn't understand, Zelo and Yongguk's fans were.. I can't descibe the things they were saying since it sounded like gibberish... it was probably there 'Mato Planet' language. As for Alice and I's fans.. they were pretty hyped that I was back and healthy. Afterall, I did work out a lot back in the States because it's Winter. Did you think I would really let myself go?

After our shopping spree at the mall we all ended up being called by ShimShimTapa. It was my first radio show, but Alice's 3rd. Alice couldn't get the hang of it without me. She was always nervous during Radio Show's or even talking publicly.

Shindong: So, I hear you all are best friends?
Me: Well, Alice and I are the bestest friends since we were little and these guys.. well, let's just say I met them on accident.
Kris: What's wrong with meeting us?
Zelo: Yeah, it's not like we're horrible people.
Myungsoo: We treat you like family!
Yongguk: Yeah! We were meant to meet.
Me: -___- can you guys not take a joke? Of course you guys treat me good if you didn't then we would have never been friends!
Alice: Duh..
Shindong: Haha, there's a big age difference between everybody.. Do you guys have nicknames for eachother? Or do you just say eachother's names with honorifics and such?
Me: Since, Kris and I have met eachother once when I was in LA.. I call him Kris, Human Skyscraper, Kris Chips, and Krisus. -loling over here-
Kris: Yah! I said not to call me those names! -crosses arms-
Me: -still laughing- I call Yongguk... Oppa and sometimes Yongguk-shii. Whatever comes out of my mouth first. I call Zelo..Oppa too and Myungsoo..Oppa too. :D I sometimes call Myungsoo, Minsoo. I call everybody whatever comes out of my mouth and for Jin.. I just call her by her real name.
Shindong: That's a nice batch of nicknames! Especially Kris's. I will call Kris now, Kris Chips. -loling with me and kris glaring at me-
Me: Call him it. He'll be mad.
Kris: yaahhh~ please. jebal~
Shindong: Haha, ok I won't. So, how did all of you meet up?
Zelo: I met Alice or Jin first on a plane ride back to Seoul..
Yongguk: I met Nicky or Trey.. on a plane ride too.
Kris: I met Trey at a bookstore in LA.
Myungsoo: We met.. when her car hit mine while I was on my way to rehearsal, but luckily she was going to rehearsal too.
Me: Yeah, lucky me to be meeting a bunch of crazy guys.
Shindong: Well, they don't seem crazy. They seem calm and nice.
Me: You haven't seen there other half.
Shindong: Well, that might be scary that's why we don't show there other halfs haha.
Yongguk: I'M NOT SCARY!
Me: You're mean though.
Zelo: ...hyung you are kind of mean.
Kris: Come to think of it.. you are.
Yongguk: C'MON GUYS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Seriously... on a radio show..
Shindong: There's nothing to be ashamed of because you'll be ashamed more in the future. :D
Myungsoo: -____-

And it ended there. We returned back to the dorms and as we were all tired I ended up seeing a suprise party. They took me out the rest of the day so that my manager and some of the trainees that I trained with were making me a 'Welcome Back' party. I was touched and all, but they all had video cameras waiting for me to cry or something. Next thing I know I was on the couch sleeping while everybody left. I was..I don't know what I did during the party, but I had better not drank anything that was alcoholic or I would've killed Yongguk and Kris who were with me the whole night because I woke up to both of them laying right next to me.

A/N: 
Honestly I didn't know how to end this.. xD I'm sorry