Chapter 3 - What a bunch of erts!

The Trainee and Instructor

Annyeong everybody~ Haha, I got a subscriber :O I SO HAPPIEZ. I appreciate comments so can please somebody ANYBODY comment suggestions? Jebal....~ -pouting- Well, here's the chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicky's POV

There was tugging at my shirt as I slowly opened my eyes to see a guy with black hair stare down at you.

"OH SNAP! WHO ARE YOU?!" I said as I zipped up my jacket and put my hoodie on.

This mysterious handsome looking guy was just staring at you with his -don't be scared of me- eyes. You snapped out of his entrancing eyes and asked him another question as he was staring lasers down at you.

"Um.. I'm sorry, but I don't think I know you? Can you please leave me alone?" I said looking out at the sky from the airplanes window. Oh gosh, why does it seem like I've seen you before? Were we childhood friends? Wait, no. Just snap out of it Nicky! He'll eventually leave. I started hitting my head unconciously not knowing that I wasn't mentally hitting myself.

Bang Yong Guk's POV

I think she just fell for me. Ha. Cute. I wonder how old she is..? I grabbed her hand so she would stop hitting herself. She stared at me finally noticing that she wasn't mentally hitting herself as she thought when I grabbed her hand. She blinked multiple times staring at me wide eyed. Do I have something on my face? Aww, she's blushing. SNAP OUT OF IT YONG GUK! ASK WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO ASK HER! I slapped myself.

She looked at me with open seeing that I just well.. slapped myself.

"Oh my gosh, did you just slap yourself?" She said trying to hide away a giggle.

No one's POV

"Oh my gosh, did you just slap yourself?" Nicky said trying to hide away a giggle. Nicky looked at this strange man who just slapped himself right in front her.

"Umm, gosh. I feel so embarrassed right now! C'mon you can do this Gukkie! C-C-Can I have your.. number?" Bang Yong Guk said while biting his bottom lip as Nicky just looked at him with open.

Nicky started blushing as she cupped her face with her heads looking the other way again. NO WAY. I'm on my way to Korea and some random handsome cute guy comes up to me for my number? WHOA SO LUCKY. I'll just treat him like every other boy in my school. Nicky thought to herself twice as much then she should have. Bang Yong Guk just thought he should at least introduce himself, but he kept thinking to himself What if she's a Baby? No she can't be.. It wouldn't hurt to try and say his real name.

"I'm... B-Bang Yong Guk..Nice to m-m-meet you." Bang Yong Guk closed his eyes and held out his hand waiting for a handshake.

Nicky just stared at him unbelievably and shook his hand without her even knowing. As she thought her body was taking over and she didn't feel like she had any control right at that time. While snapping back to reality Nicky just remembered where Bang Yong Guk was from. TS FREAKING ENTERTAINMENT. Nicky was giggling and she didn't notice it until Bang Yong Guk opened his eyes.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bang Yong Guk-shii~ My name is Nicky. Nice to meet you too." Nicky said while getting a piece of paper out of her satchel. Nicky wrote down her number slowly making it neat and perfect. Then again she just remembered something. HE'S 9 YEARS OLDER THAN HER.

Nicky's POV

I handed him my number and shooed him away. He was walking away smiling all the way up to his ears looking at the piece of paper I gave him. Awww, he's so cute. He's like a lost puppy haha. I was looking around checking my surroundings in the plane because I was disoriented. I noticed Alice was gone.. She must have went to the bathroom... or who knows? A boy must have gotten to her too. I went back to sleep dreaming about what just happened a few minutes ago. Who know's he could be her teacher.

----------------------------------

Alice got back from the bathroom and was walking to her seat until someone grabbed her wrist. She looked at the person that grabbed her wrist and he was like a tower. He poked her on the side and jerked her hand towards him. Alice looked up trying to see his face, but instead he handed her a piece of paper.

"Uhh. My name's Zelo.. umm, c-c-call me alr-r-ight?" Zelo put his number into Alices hand as Alice was shocked at what just happened.

Alice thought to herself as she walked to her seat. OKAY. Alice calm down. It was Zelo and he was adorable, but I can't fall for him when I like someone else. Wait, scratch that out. LOVE someone else. I can't give that away. -sigh- Zelo you can do better than me. Alice put the paper into her pocket and stepped over Nicky's legs to get to her seat. Alice sat down a sighed while looking at the seat in front of her fiddling with her fingers.

"What are you doing?" Nicky croaked with her voice full of tiredness. Nicky rubbed her eyes and stared at Alice with one eye open and the other eye being rubbed by the back of her hand. Alice sloped in her seat and stared at Nicky.
 

"WHOA, your eyes are telling me something good yet bed just happened!" Nicky said as she lightly pushed Alice while giggling.

"I saw Zelo." Alice blurted out in a whisper. Alice was looking down at her hands figuring out what she would do. Everyone knew Alice gave her heart out to U-KISS's Hoon. Hoon was an angel to Alice's eyes and EVERYONE knew that.

"..funny thing. I met Bang Yong Guk earlier!" Nicky said wide eyed while shaking Alice.

Alice chuckled seeing that they were fangirling over somebody they knew as an idol, but just met face to face.

Bang Yong Guk's POV

I saw Nicky pushing and giggling with her friend. Maybe she's talking about me.. A smile crept on Yongguk's face and his hands went of his cheeks to stop the blushing.

"Yongguk Hyung? Yongguk HYUUUUN~NGGGGGGG~" Zelo whispered and sang to Yongguk. Zelo kept shaking Yongguk to get him out a trance. I snapped back to reality as I saw my dongsaeng Zelo shaking me back and forth while saying my name.

"What?" I said glaring at Zelo for interrupting his thoughts about Nicky. I stared at Nicky biting my lip seductively making sure Nicky didn't notice. WEEEEEL SHE NOTICED.

I turned around blushing about what I just did. YONGGUK YOU JUST MET HER.. DON'T BE HAVING DIRTY THOUGHTS ALREADY! I was mentally hitting myself in the head as I saw Zelo staring at the girl sitting beside Nicky. My dongsaengie didn't even notice that he's drooling right now and she can see.

Alice's POV

I saw Nicky turning around taking a quick glance at Bang Yong Guk. As Nicky was turning around I noticed him biting his lip looking like a complete e. I tapped Nicky on the shoulder only to see Zelo drooling while looking at me. I started blushing madly cupping my face in my heads while looking outside of the window. OMO. Please not this feeling. THIS FEELING IS ONLY FOR HOON.. I grabbed my heart as it was racing back and forth confused. The wrong feelings were going to somewhere else even though her and Hoon has a history.

ALICE POV FLASHBACK

I stared at him.. just staring at him. He noticed me staring at him blankly as I turned around and faced the other way. He knew he caught me staring at him. He pinched your cheek while you turned to look back at him surprised.

"Omo, you're such a cutie~" Hoon said while pinching my cheeks. You felt your cheeks go red and he noticed too. He let go of your cheeks coughing and looking at his watch trying to avoid eye contact with you.

"Umm, it's ok." you said as you giggled a little. You didn't mind.. it made you blush madly of course, but you liked the way he teased with you calling you cute.

Hoon thought to himself as he stared back at you. Don't tell me I'm falling in love with my dongsaeng.. I can't. It's impossible. I stared at her smiling brightly and ruffling her hair. Don't get hurt as I leave you! BE STRONG DONGSAENG.

You watched as Hoon got up from his seat from the airport cafe and hugged you while kissing your forehead. You are a great guy Hoon. I'll cheer you on. "FIGHTING!" I said as I hugged him back while blushing.

"Thanks for everything" you both said in unison. You looked at eachother back and forth not wanting to part. He knew it was time to go so he went first taking the fact in he was leaving you. You waved goodbye as a warm tear came down your cheek, smiling as he was boarding onto the airplane. Thanks Hoon. I appreciate it.

--------------------------------

"Aish.. what a bunch of erts!" Nicky and Alice said in unison. You both stared at eachother for awhile and started laughing hysterically.

"GREAT MINDS THINK A LIKE NICKY!" Alice said while grinning.

As we were laughing a familiar voice was heard behind us.
"Excuse me? Can you keep it down a little? I'm trying to enjoy my flight."

Alice and Nicky stared at eachother horrified at that voice. You both knew what the voice was and you expected to never hear it again until now.

                                                                       ================================

A/N:

Nothing goes better than a cliff hanger! :D How about you guys/girls comment on who it is?

Who do you think it is?

A: School bully

B: A person that sounded like a person the were familiar with

C: Your friends stalker

D: That girl at school that tortured you no matter what you did  

 

WEEEEEEEL. Bye?