One week later.

The Trainee and Instructor

Don't read this if you don't want to know what this chapters about. >:D You all know that I don't like dragging things right? Instead of the nonstop fighting how about some simple packing and heading to the plane? xD SPOILER. I'm such a spoiler.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nickys POV

I just got done with filming the final episode of Forgotten with Myungsoo and everybody was crying! The final episode was so tragic! Here's what happened in the last episode. Yoojin remembered everything, but Minsoo had to go to law school so, Yoojin understood that Minsoo couldn't spend that much time with her anymore so, Yoojin told Minsoo that she was going abroad to study and she'll see him 2 years. Well, a year later Minsoo decided to halt some of his studies and go visit to see if she was doing alright abroad. Instead he went to her house and saw a picture of Yoojin on a table with incense around it. Yoojin died while she was on the plane coming back to South Korea and Minsoo now knew why his brother kept hiding newspapers from him so he wouldn't see the articles about finding survivors or the numbers of deaths with there names and everything.

Crazy right? I didn't think it would end like that! It shocked almost all the viewers and they were all like "WAY TO KILL TREY.." and "MINSOO DON'T CRY. I'M GOING TO CRY WITH YOU." Honestly, it was a pretty hardcore ending if I say so myself~ Anyways right now I'm packing my things and soon going to the airport. The Leeches decided to help me instead of arguing with me to stay and stuff.

"Hmm, what else am I missing?" I said looking around seeing that everything was fitted perfectly in my suitcase.

Yongguk and Kris poked there heads in my empty bedroom seeing me look for something. "Looking for this?" Yongguk was holding my phone and Kris was holding my iPad. I smiled at them and took it from them.

"Thanks guys." I said hugging both of them.

"No problem. You have to hurry because you're leaving in an hour." Yongguk replied patting my head.

"Let's go eat with everybody before you leave okay?" Kris asked also patting my head.

"Hmm, sure! Let's go then." I shouted happily dragging them out of the room until they pulled me back.

"What?" I asked looking up at them. They laughed and pointed at my suitcases.

"Ohhh!" I said stupidly seeing where they were going at. I jumped over to my 2 suitcases and rolled them out of the door with Yongguk and Kris behind me. Yongguk and Kris took my suitcases out of my hands and I just smiled at them as they took them and walked in front of me.

We soon got to the restaurant and we were all full from so much Chinese food. Everybody was there including the CEO and we decided to go to the airport 30 minutes earlier than my flight.

I got into the car with them and sat between Myungsoo and Yongguk. Myungsoo put his head on my shoulder and fell asleep with a smile on his face while Yongguk laid his head on my lap also sleeping with a smile on his face. I just let them be since this was the last time I'll be with them until next month. To be honest, I didn't want to go, but I decided that it would be the best. I probably would be safer at home with the protection of my parents and I even promised to Skype the Leeches and Alice every once in a while whenever they were free. I also decided to go back to school! Gosh, I got so many comments on Facebook saying "Why are you going back to school? Stay with us in Korea and come to my school!" and "Wow, I can't wait to see you back here! Hit me up!" I always laughed at the foolishness of my fans and friends. I had a feeling that I was going to be bothered by fans everyday this month telling me to update and take pictures for them.

Ah! We're at the airport. I pushed Myungsoos head off of my shoulder and grabbed ahold of Yongguk's shoulders getting his head off of my lap. My legs were numb, but I could still walk. I got out of the car before anyone else did and opened the trunk getting my luggage out.

"Nicky, I'm going to miss you!" Alice shouted while hugging me tightly.

"Haha, I'll miss you too~" I replied patting her back and hugging her back.

"Nicky! GROUP HUG!" Yongguk, Zelo, Myungsoo, and Kris yelled while running towards me with open arms.

They nearly tackled me into a hug and I almost fell over from there nonstop tight hugging. I could tell fans were snapping pictures at there idols hugging another idol and we were all in full makeup. Everybody in the crowd were yelling "Come back soon!" and some were holding signs that said "Honorable Elite" and "Trey is the best!" I smiled at the crowd of fans and waving at them while I sat on a bench with the Leeches and Alice.

"So, this means goodbye in like.." Yongguk softly said looking down making me finish his sentence.

"...10 minutes. I'll miss you Yongguk." I said wrapping my arms around his waist and hugging him. I kissed his cheek quickly and ran over to the other guys and also said "I'll miss you." with a kiss on the cheek or a hug.

Everybody was crying now while hugging me. The fans were confused on how important I was to them to see them crying so crazily. The Leeches were going beserk as I kept telling them to forget about me and move on with there lives because in my heart; I know they'll find someone there ages. Even my dear Instructor Bang Yong Guk. He'll definitely find someone he'll love even if she's not a celebrity and not like me they'll be great together and who knows a scandal might alert!

10 minutes has passed and I was in front of the terminal waiting for the guards to check me. I was hesitant a little seeing a text from Yongguk appear on my phone. I split up with them because they were crying too much and there makeup was smearing.

From: Yongguk
Hey, turn around. :D

I turned around seeing a huge gummy smile from Yongguk and his tears were cleared as he hugged me tightly. I was tense for a second from the sudden contact and he was squeezing me tighter and tighter. Yongguk released the hug and put my hands to his face. I kept my hands at his face still shocked and he put his hands on my face and pulled me into a kiss. The fact that the guards and people boarding the plane were watching us kiss it didn't feel strange at all. I kissed him back obviously and we kissed for about 2 minutes and I pulled back taking a deep breath while staring at him who was smiling up to his ears.

"Yongguk-shi- I mean Yongguk Oppa. I'll miss you for sure!" I smiled while a tear came down my eye as I hugged him.

He patted my head while also crying and hugged me pulling me into his chest. Yongguk lifted my chin up and craned his neck down to my eye level giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll miss you too ddongsaengie." Yongguk softly said pushing me towards the terminal so I wouldn't be late for my flight.

I walked up the guards and gave them my passport and bag to check. I looked back at Yongguk who was still standing there smiling and I smiled back at him. I ran back to him and kissed his cheek while running off to the doors of the plane.

"I'll make sure to Skype you everyday!" I yelled while the doors were closing behind me.

Yongguk smiled and stayed there not wanting to leave. Yongguk waved bye towards the door I went through and left to the Leeches.

"How was it?" Kris asked worriedly.

"Well, let's just say.. I'll be seeing her everyday." Yongguk said softly while boarding the van.

"What do you mean by that?" Alice asked curious.

"She said she was going to Skype me everyday." Yongguk laughed and sat down comfortably staring out the window.

A/N:
How about we do what they do in most fanfics? LET'S MAKE A FASTER STORY DEVELOPMENT LIKE REALLY FAST...because there's 3 more chapters left!