They're back, again.

The Trainee and Instructor

I'm kind of scared.. next week I have parent teacher conferences and I didn't do too well on my first Math quiz.. btw I'm in 8th grade if anybody was wondering! Anyways.. I'll start updating some really long chapters maybe.. how about a double update? :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, was finally the debut day and Elite was going to debut at Inkigayo. Elite managed to release the MV this morning and it caught on fire. I think people like how we're not the cutesy type and we do whatever we want and you know those shows rookies get? Well, Elite got one and it's called 'TA-DAH Elite'. I thought it was going to be fun, but Alice and Dan were moping around saying they have to dress appropriately now. -rolls eyes-

On Stage

We got into our places and I could see so many banners that said 'Elite fighting!' and 'Best Girl Rookie Group of 2012'. I was smiling to myself while looking down and soon the music started while Alice and I danced and sang our hearts out.

Alice: Uh, yeah. Get back, get back!
Nicky: WE'RE ELITE! Yeahhh~ we the baddest around here! GET BACK! GET BACK!
Alice: I will confront and fight for the souls in this street, whoa! The endless war, who is it for? Everyone cowardly aims behind your head.
Nicky's RAP: A little faster than a bullet
Pierce into your heart, let it break apart.
Don't believe in this war we fight for, take it to the next level of hardcore.
Run far, low, fast, and strong get back until we see how long you go to the next track! YEAH!
Alice: The sky will protect your side
Your footsteps are heavy, make some noise
Get back at the voices that said Give up
Even if we’re different, my friend
You’re not alone[ELITE:] Get back up again.
 

[HORRIBLE LYRICS I KNOW.. D: Some of it was from J-MIN's Stand Up and B.A.P's Warrior xD]

We were finished and we were the last to perform. All those heated cheers and fans jumping up and screaming suddenly made me so happy. The MC's came out on the stage to announce todays winner and we won! Alice and I worked so hard that when they asked the questions Alice was crying and I was energetically answering the questions. There was one question that vexed you though.

"Aren't you girls too young to become a well known and popular group?" UEE asked smiling. UEE looked innocent, but then again I didn't know anymore. After watching You're Beautiful honestly, I liked her, but I don't know what happened with that question.

"We may be young, but we are strong girls that are confident in what we do no matter what age we are.. we can face lifes trials and still look strong." I replied smiling back. Well, at least I answered back.

"Wahh, daebak. You're really pretty Trey!(Yes, that's my stage name and Alice's was Jin)" Lee Jong Seok said putting his thumbs up. Even though everybody was loud I could hear snorting from the Leeches backstage. I actually liked Lee Jong Seok, he made me like him when he was in High Kick. The fact that he put up with Krystals real punches made me fall in love with him more. I think I only fell for his looks.. he was also a human skyscraper like Kris and Zelo. Too tall.

Backstage changing
"Where'd my shirt go?" I yelled from the dressing room. Alice and I were trying to find our clothes, but to no avail we couldn't find them. I spotted some school uniforms that were supposed to be used for our next performance so I handed it to Alice and we changed into them.

We walked out of the dressing room together grabbing our disguises and ran outside to the van before the stylist could question our outfits. Alice and I were right by the door opening it calmly, but unfornunately the fans saw us behind our disguises. They would have noticed us anyways because on our side badges said 'Elite'. I put my hands in my pockets and pulled Alice towards the van only to be stopped by the Leeches, who had disguises on. Even my brother wore a disguise.. he had red hair.. o__O

"Wait, what are you doing gu-" I asked trying to push through until I got embraced into a hug by the Leeches. All I heard from the fans were 'WHY ARE THOSE GUYS HUGGING TREY?', 'Are those her brothers or Jins?', 'I LOVE YOU TREY!', and 'JIN LETS TAKE A PICTURE!' I sighed knowing that this was going to be in a scandal as I saw everybody take out there phones. My phone beeped. I took it out to see a notification from Allkpop.

Allkpop: Rookie girl group Elite's Trey gets trampled by 5 boys?

Article: Some of the fans from Inkigayo caught us a picture of Elite's Trey getting hugged by what seemed like idols! Who were they? Some of them were recognized as L, Kris, Zelo, Bang Yong Guk, and another guy that could be her brother(?) Seems like we need to dig into this for some time to find out who these boys are! How about we find out with eachother?

I facepalmed myself as I was already in the car with Alice who was shaking her legs from being nervous. We had an interview and I knew it wasn't going to be a normal one.

Interview
"Hey, everybody! This is 'True Colors' and we reveal idols trueselves! Let's see what we have in store today! Here is new rookie group ELITE!" The MC shouted motioning us out onto the stage. Honestly, this interview was 2 hours long and I couldn't take all the questions as Alice just sat there hardly talking.

Questioning Time.
MC: So, how old are you guys?
Me: Uh, I'm 14 and Ali- I mean Jin is 16.
Alice: Haha, you almost said my real name! -punches my arm lightly-
MC: You seem to get along pretty good! haha, are any of you girls dating someone?
Alice: No, but there has been some requests!
Me: ..well, same here just requests.
MC: Even though you're young do you girls have ideal types? Anybody that appeals to you or you like there music?
Me: ..not sure. I just like people that click with me right when I meet them. :D
Alice: Haha, I like guys that are sweet and caring and wouldn't push me into doing things I don't want to do. One that understands and doesn't push me towards it. Yet again playful and funny.
MC: Well, how about Ideal Type World Cup? haha.
A&Me: I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY THAT!
MC: Okay let's start! L.Joe or Zelo?
Alice: ..I would go with Zelo.
Me: L.joes actually a good friend of mine.. hmm, I'd probably pick Zelo too then. :)
MC: Zelo or TOP
Me: Oh my gosh.. obviously TOP haha. He's just..words can't explain.
Alice: ..Trey's gotta point. TOP is hard to describe with words. HAHA.
MC: haha, TOP did you hear that? So, how about Bang Yong Guk and TOP?
Alice&I: ...
MC: It's hard right?
Me: I wouldn't say hard it's just that I don't want to pick someone and then end up getting into a fight with them when I meet up with them. xD
Alice: Whatever they're not really my friends so I'll say TOP.
MC: So, your final answer Trey?
Me: .. i want to go with TOP..but..
MC: ..and also with Yongguk-goon?
Me: Can I have both? haha. -i said doing aegyo-
MC: Aigoo~ yes you can have both! What a cute little girl in biker clothing! xD HAHAHAHA. I heard about the news too. Mind if I talk about it?
Alice: We don't care.. right trey?
Me: Yep.. i don't mind at all. Haha.
MC: So, who were those guys? Were they who we think they are?
Me: I'll give up one identity.
Alice: I will give you a hint. :)
MC: Oooh, i like these girls. Already creating a mystery! So tell us who were those 2 out of the 5?
Me: The guy in the red hair is my brother Dan.
MC: Ahh, he hangs out with idols?
Me: Yeah, pretty much. xD HAHA. He's been idolized by my friends.
MC: So, who's the other guy?
Alice: He's known underground as Jepp.
Me: WOW, JIN EVERYBODY KNOWS NOW. -facepalm-
Alice: Sorry? Hahaha.
Me: Well, now everyone knows.. they have to find out the others on there own! :D


[Interview Ended]

A/N:
I didn't use more because I'm babysitting. XD I was trying to make it worthwhile, but this chapter is kind of fail. D: I needed to do my own things as in.. ya know take care of KIDS. Ergh, they have SO much energy that I'm sweating and I'm only 13. FAIl.