Well, let's be 'close friends' forever~

The Trainee and Instructor

I need to make it more romantic for the 14 year old that just debuted and the 22 year old that is still doing promotions with Crash. XD ..I really want to keep this fanfic under 30 chapters if that's possible. xD I WRITE A LOT. And guess what.. Nicky is such a naughty girl I'm serious... xD I should have maybe put her as 18 in this fanfic, because my feels are coming LOL. I hope it won't get too ty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicky's POV

I woke up and turned around on my bed coming face to face with Yongguk. OMG, what the heck happened last night?! Wait, lemme remember..

Flashback(Nicky's POV Still)

Yongguk got up really fast pulling me to the wall and shoved me against it while leaning in close to my face, 1 inch away from my mouth and Yongguk's forehead on mine. My face was really red and I was trying to hide away my smile, but Yongguk caught my little dimple. I could imagine what he was saying in his head. This is the moment.

"Your ovaries must be exploding right now." Yongguk said laughing.

End of Flashback(In Nickys POV)

That ing tease... what else happened then? Gosh, I can't remember anything! WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT? Wait, what's that smell? It smells nice... I leaned over Yongguk and sniffed him. He had really nice cologne on and it was too mesmerizing. Why the heck does his cologne spell so nice? Ugh, I'm just going to fangirl right now. I started moving my legs around and the blanket moved down a little exposing Yongguk half .

"OH MY ING GDRAGON. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN HERE?! AND HALF ?!" I yelled getting off the bed.

I looked down at myself to see that I was wearing my spaghetti strap tank top and shorts. OMG WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING WHEN PICKING MY PAJAMAS!? I ran towards one of my drawers and put on a t-shirt and sweats. I passed by the mirror and saw that my hair was a mess! My hairs.. usually not this messy. I honestly, have no idea what happened last night.

"Come back to bed... it's cold." Yongguk mumbled tossing and turning.

"YAH! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" I yelled while going to the bathroom.

"NICKY~~ Come here~ palliwo~PLEASE~~!!!!" Yongguk yelled cutely throwing a tantrum on the bed while pouting.

"Gosh, what the heck is wrong with you?" I mumbled walking out of the bathroom and sitting down on the floor criss cross staring up at him who was on the bed staring at me.

"Come up here~ Okay, I won't do anything." Yongguk said cutely again and again.

"Yongguk, I have to change. I'm 14 years old and I need privacy. Are you forgetting that I'm 9 years younger than you?" I simply said picking out skinny jeans and a graphic tee.

"Actually you're 8 years younger than me." Yongguk stated as a matter of factly.

"There's no difference dumbo." I yelled throwing him a towel.

"What was that for?" Yongguk asked catching the towel.

"Go take a shower because I have to change." I stated again sitting down on the floor next to my drawer looking for socks.

"I'll stay in here and hide underneath the blankets while you change and then I'll take a shower ok?" Yongguk said cutely and quite convincing because I let him stay. *facepalm* Wait, no. *double facepalm*

"Well, there's nothing much to see so I don't really care." I said taking off my shirt.

"Well, what if there's something I want to see?" Yongguk asked smirking.

"Yah, if you don't want to have embarrassing secrets go out then it's best to stay underneath the blanket!" I yelled taking off my pants.

"...well.." Yongguk said getting up from the bed with the blanket over him still.

"Y-Y-Yah! YONGGUK STAY IN YOUR PLACE." I yelled getting pushed against the wall by him.

Yongguks POV

I slammed her body against the door and kissed her with enough force to bruise her lips. I moved my lips rhythmically against hers. I reached around her body and locked the door. Click. She pushed me away slightly.

“What the hell are you doing Yongguk?!" She yelled trying to get away.

“Just shut up,” I muttered as sweetly yet as demandingly as I could as I covered with mine again.

I grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled them upwards, locking her legs around my waist. I my hips forward into hers, the contact made her gasp. I took her bottom lip in between my teeth and tugged on it, asking for entrance. She hesitantly opened and allowed my tongue to explore . By now I was steadily rocking my hips forward, grinding into her. She’d had her hands tangled in my hair and ripped her head away gasping for air. I simply moved my lips down to her neck.

Running my lips up and down her neck I came across a rough spot. Stopping all of my movements I brought one of my hands away from her legs to push her hair away and run my fingers over it. That's a big hickey.. That bastard. Wait, I did that haha. I pulled my face away from her neck to look at her face. She was panting, cheeks flushed, and her black hair was a bit messy, she looked beautiful.

“Did I…?” I asked knowing I didn’t even have to finish. Exhaling she slowly nodded.

   I brought my lips softly to hers in a chaste kiss before going back to the mark. I latched my lips onto it and swiped my tongue across it as if I could heal it and make it disappear to create a new one. She let out a soft moan. Oh god that’s dangerous. I began grinding myself into her again as I went to the other side of her neck and began to leave my own mark on the same spot; just on opposite sides. I began gently nipping and at her neck as I continued to grind into her mercilessly. She let out another moan, but louder. I groaned and began hard and grinding more intensely.

“Yongguk…” she breathed into my ear. I bit the spot one last time causing her to gasp before pulling away. the mark all the way up to her ear then biting on it I growled.

“Mine.” She shivered and pulled my head back to her lips. Both of our tongues fighting for dominance.

The fact that's she 14, she's actually a REALLY good kisser. I wanted to go further but just then my phone began ringing, it was Daehyun’s ringtone. I pulled away from her slowly, she nodded. Carefully I set her back on the floor, when I looked at her I almost didn’t go to answer the phone. Her wavy dark black hair was a mess; her bangs were pushed out of her face showing off her blue contacts. Which currently shined with lust; for me. I smirked at her then looked down the rest of her body. She looked like she just came back from a hook up session, and I’m sure I didn’t look any better.

"What's up?" I asked through the phone.

"TADAH It's Elite is at the door. They didn't want to knock or ring the doorbell in fear of waking you guys up. I told them that you were staying over so you don't have to worry.

"Okay, tell them I'll open the door in 5 minutes." I said looking at Nicky who was in her tanktop and underwear.

"Okay, bye hyung." Daehyun hung up.

As she started to pull up her skinny jeans I grabbed her chin and forced my lips back down on hers. I bit her lower lip and began on it pressing her against the door again. I put on of my legs in between hers and brought it upwards against her core. She mewled slightly at the gesture. Smirking I let go of her lower lip.

“Don’t forget,” I muttered against her lips before pulling away to look at her. “You’re mine now.”

Nick was blushing while putting on her skinny jeans and t-shirt as I was in my room changing into skinny jeans and a t-shirt. I went to knock on her door and I heard falling down. Haha, the knock scared her. She must be going crazy right now.

"I know your ovaries are exploding right now, but TADAH is here." I said heading towards the staircase fixing my hair. I was downstairs close to the door.

"YOU KNEW THEY WERE COMING AND YOU JUST DID ALL THAT TO ME?!" Nicky yelled coming downstairs tying her hair up and slipping on a jacket to hide the hickeys I left.

"Haha, your so lucky I didn't go any further. The neighbors would have heard you." I said chuckling opening the door letting in TADAH.

"Hi, everybody~" Nicky suddenly switched into character.

Nicky's POV

God, that . He's the one that forced me to the wall when I was like.. half .

"Why is Yongguk here?" the cameraman asked me.

"Haha, since I'm still a little kid...he's here to babysit me. For a week." I said while rolling my eyes.

The cameraman chuckled and the staff snickered at Yongguk. Yongguk was glaring at me while crossing his arms.

Cameraman is Green/Nicky is Pink/Yongguk is Blue/Interactions is Black bold.

So how is it living with Yongguk?
Okay.. not the best, but I can live with it.
You know you love having me here ddongsaengie.
Oh go to your room mister. -rolls eyes-
Haha, how's your guys relationship? Do you have a sibling relationship or the type that goes long back?
Well, I'd say we're CLOSE FRIENDS. Haha, it feels like we kind of go back, but we don't.. this is like.. the 3 month meeting eachother.
No, it's the 4th month. Pabo.
Look who's counting!
Yeah, you even counted. -raises eyebrow and crosses arm-
Well, not everyday you get to meet Bang Yong Guk of B.A.P! -sticks out tongue-
YAH! Put your tongue back in your mouth before I punish you!
Oh my god. Cameraman help me! -pouts-
Don't be up to the cameraman!
Kids, calm down. Trey would you mind showing us around the house? And tell us some things about you?
Haha, of course. This is my room~ I love reading and drawing. I love staying in my room because it's peaceful and sometimes I can just do whatever I want in here. Ah! Would you like to see Jins?
That would be great!
Well, this is Jin's room and she loves technology. Jin and I are kind of the same person, but I'm the more violent version of her.
Trey, that's not the type of thing you tell people.
Why? Cuz your scared of a 14 year old beating you up?
-staff saying burn-
...be quiet.
It's been an hour since they've been here and they decided to wrap things up because I had another schedule and Yongguk did too. I got into the managers car with B.A.P and headed to Weekly Idol. They decided to take me, but I had no option since I can't be home all alone. Right now, Alice was in Japan doing a violin CF and a model CF. I didn't do those things yet since I was still young, but I was still acting with Myungsoo. Actually, episode 6 was going to be aired today and I didn't miss it! It was too good. Myungsoo and I had kiss scenes every so often and the viewers would always be commenting "I don't get jealous when Trey kisses him because it looks just right" and "Maybe you guys should date like Hyunwoo and Inna did!". I was honestly happy hearing them say that, but then again I thought again. I'm breaking the hearts of many guys..

A/N:
I totally feel sorry to Nicky yet, I'm envious.