They're back once again.

The Trainee and Instructor

Dangit.  I'm bored... I haven't been doing anything lately and my arms been hurting from playing flag football. Honestly, I can throw and catch but I had no idea what was going on. I'm not much of a sports person.. Anyways! Here's the double chapter! Who knows I might make it longer than usual...? hmm. :3 I think I use big words in my chapters.. if you guys can't understand some words then I can just stop being a smarty pants and put some simple words. XD Just comment and tell me. :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up disoriented. I looked around noticing that I was in the living room. I suddenly remembered something. Okay, so I got done with an 'True Colors'...then I went home with Alice. I fell asleep and I'm pretty sure I crashed on my bed, not the couch. WAIT! I remember hearing noises.. I remember hearing Zelo's.. but I don't know anymore. I feel comfortable though.. AM I WEARING MY PAJAMAS?! I looked down to see myself in a t-shirt and shorts. Thank goodness, I didn't wear that one pajama I wore when Myungsoo was over. I facepalmed myself looking around the living room. Oh, who's that? I pulled the blanket down from the persons face and it was Yongguk. HOLY SH*T WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING HERE?! I slowly got up from the couch draping myself with the blankets walking around the living room seeing Myungsoo on the other couch, Zelo underneath the coffee table, Kris laying behind the couch, and a wild Yongguk right beside the couch.

"Yah." I said blankly kicking Yongguk. He just moaned and his side to face the couch. I sighed looking down at the dead bodies on the floor.

"Well, I'm not making breakfast." I walked to the kitchen sighing while getting out cereal and milk. There was no milk. Ugh, I forgot to go to the store the other night! I facepalmed myself until I saw Chocolate Milk. Well, it wouldn't hurt to use Choco Milk. Oh wait, I still have that one granola box from that fan! I facepalmed myself again running up to my room quietly trying to wake up the Leeches. I spotted the granola bar box underneath my bed and grabbed it while running downstairs quietly, yet again not waking up the Leeches.

"Yumm!" I said eating happily. Fruity pebbles... daebak.

I finished and washed my bowl heading to the bathroom. I washed my face and turned to see the doorknob moving. I stopped applying the lotion to my skin and hid behind the laundry basket. The person who stepped in was the Giant Baby Zelo.

He yawned while mumbling something to himself. Aww~ cute. :3 He was about to pull down his pants until he opened his eyes wide seeing you in a tanktop and shorts with your hair in a towel. Oh sh*t. He sees me. Now to get out of my hiding place and explain to him I wasn't going to watch him pee. Honestly, I was going to cover my eyes until he was done.

"Y-Y-Yah, what are you doing in here?" Zelo asked moving the laundry basket.

"Well, you were about to come in while I was applying lotion to my face so.. I hid behind here not thinking about what you were going to do in here." I repied chuckling a little bit. He helped me up and was pushing me to the door.

"You're so lucky I saw you before you saw my private part." Zelo said closing the door on me. You are so lucky.. When I get back in there time to lock the door! I walked to my bedroom to see Kris laying ily on my bed with his arm supporting his head.

"What the heck are you doing in my room?" I asked avoiding his gaze and looking in my drawers trying to find some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"yah~ look at me baby." He replied in a husky voice. That sent shivers down my back because it sounded weird yet pleasing. Nicky, gather that courage and glare at him. I did what my conscience told me.

"Get out of my room before I run you over with a car." I said with a pokerface. I pointed towards my door signaling for him to go and he scrambbled out of the room as fast as he can while yelling "NICE ! HAHAHHAHA!" I yelled at him for being such a ert.

TS BUILDING
I was walking around my quiet place which was on the 5th floor. Nobody went there because they heard rumors that somebody would be playing the violin sadly with candles everywhere. I liked going up there playing my violin because it had an echo effect. There was nothing on the 5th floor except for some small dorms, studios, and a storage room. It was really dark in there and I knew where all the lights were. I all the lights smiling because it was warm and cozy in the room. I was taking out my violin, but I heard shuffling from outside the door.

"Anyone there?" I asked playing my violin while walking towards the door.

There was a long silence until I heard something drop from behind me. It was a big dog just staring at me. I gulped because it was a huge German Shepherd and I was on the other side of the room while my dog whistle I brought from my part time job at the Animal Shelter was in my bag right behind the dog.

"Hey, doggy~ Want to play?" I asked walking towards the dog slowly.

The dog came running towards me, but I thought it was going to kill me. Instead it glomped me while my face. I was laughing so much because it felt weird and it tickled my cheeks.

"Y-yah~ stop it doggy!" I shouted playfully trying to get the dog off of me. He kept me. I saw that he had a collar attached to him and the name tag said 'Byul' owner of NICKY DETVONGSA?! Wait, that's my name.. Did I read thatright? I'm sure I never own a dog this big.. HOW WOULD IT EVEN GET HERE?!

"Hey, byul. Take me to where you want to go." I said attaching a leash to Byuls collar. Byul ran at top speed and lucky I was a fast runner because that dog took me places I haven't been before! Byul took me up to the roof before I even knew it there were 4 guys in tuxedos standing before me.

"Byul.. who are these people?" I asked walking back to the door until it shut close. I looked back to the tuxedo guys and wrapped Byuls leash strap tightly around my wrist.

Byul was growling and was in attack mode just by seeing her stance. Protect me, Byul. I know we just met, but do your best! I sighed and walked towards the guys tapping one of them on the shoulder. They turned around looking at me with geek glasses on. eww.. don't tell me.. is this.. no they can't be back.

"Didn't I break up with you guys like.. I don't know when I was about to leave to Korea?" I asked walking in front of them with Byul still in an attacking stance by my side.

"Nicky, I still like you. Please go back out with me again!" One of the guys said holding out a flower. His name was Danny Park. (Imagine all these guys are like freshmans in High School and not celebreties.) We dated when I was a 6th grader and he was 2 years ahead of me. People were very fond of me back in the States, but I didn't know I would be dating Danny for 1 month until I called it off. I was busy and stressed with practicing my audition dance that I suddenly gave Danny a cold shoulder. I just broke it off seeing that he was sad everyday because I wouldn't pay attention to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dante Lee. Dante asked me out on Valentines Day, but I was still dating Danny by that time. I dated him for about a week until Danny found out and beat him up. I stood up for Dante because we didn't do anything bad. All we did was hug eachother and that was the only skinship. Dante was a sweet person, but we didn't click. He was more like a brother instead of a boyfriend type.Dante was overly protective and liked following me around like a puppy. I couldn't even hide him from my Dad. My Dad scolded me because he didn't want me to be in a relationship until I knew everything. Well, that's my dad. TYPICAL ASIAN DAD.

 

 

 

Nate Byunhae, he was a smooth yet chill guy. I liked him, but we didn't really get off to a good start. He ended up getting scolded by his parents for being such a playboy when he was just caught with other girls at the mall and not me. Nate wasn't a bad kid. He placed first place in the school all the time and he thought it was a joke. He was also my tutor. Nate was a heartfelt guy that didn't like rejection. I rejected him on White Day when he bought me a fruit bouquet, but I can't hurt his feelings so I told him "Let's be friends" and he ended up stalking me. I didn't like it, but if it eased his pain then whatever.

 

 

 

 

Aiden Lee. The cutest guy in the school and everybody followed him. He even had a fanclub called the 'Angels'. I didn't want to get too close to the guy in fear of being trampled by fangirls. Aiden actually confessed to me through a letter and millions of roses in my locker. All the roses he put in my locker were white and yes, he confessed to me on White Day. He said he saw me everyday walking to my locker with a smile on my face saying 'Hi' to everyone and he thought I was a nice and pretty girl that was friendly. I slammed the door shut and told him that I was going to Seoul.

 

 

 

 

Seems like all of my ex's came for me. What an unpleasant surprise.