Chapter 13 - This is not supposed to happen.

The Trainee and Instructor

Well, Nicky's spending her precious time with her 'drama boyfriend' Myungsoo. xD This story was technically all about Yongguk and Nicky, but there's a twist. A REALLY BIG TWIST. Like, seriously she's only 13.. she's not treated as a kid, but like someone there age. This is going to be a long chapter about Myungsoo and Nicky's day together. It gets romantic. :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day After Rehearsal 8 in the Morning

I woke up to see a figure of a man leaning against the door frame. I didn't know who it was, but his stance looked familiar. Was it Himchan? Nope..He wouldn't come to my house. Daehyun? No.. we don't even see eachother. Zelo? Zelo's taller.. that's definitely not him. Yongguk? Well, Yongguk would be waking me up or laying in my bed and not sleeping on the door frame.. I grabbed my phone and started texting all the boys I just mentioned. They all replied 'Good Morning', but definitely it wasn't them.

"Uh.. excuse me, but who are you?" I said pulling the covers over my mouth. He looked surprised because he didn't think I would be awake.

"Oh I'm... " He said scratching his head, but I would recognized that voice anywhere.

"Myungsoo?" I said asking unsure getting out of bed walking towards him.

He had a black hoodie on and I saw one of my bunny masks on his face. I pulled down the mask to see a smile come across his face. I jumped back a little and remembered that I never showed him where my house was.

"WHOA! HOW DID YOU GET IN?!" I yelled running back into my bed pulling the covers over me. He walked towards me with his hands in his pockets.

"I kicked the door down." He said sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "I found the key in the flower pot outside. You should really have a lock code instead of a key. You never know.. If I was a ert or a e haha." He said putting his hoodie over his head while sitting on your bed.

"Yah! Get off and go into the living room! You are the first person to see me awake from my bed." I yelled kicking him off.

"Haha, you don't look that bad." He chuckled rubbing his hurt .

"News flash bro. I look like I came back from the dead." I said helping him up and pushing him out the door. "B-but-" I closed the door on him before he could say anything else.

I got dressed within 10 minutes and fixed me and Myungsoo some cereal. I put the bowl and spoon in front of Myungsoo and he just stared at it. I was eating cereal, but he wasn't eating. Did he already eat? I poked his arm. He looked up at me with a smile.

"If you're not going to eat that I can give it to Alice.." I started reaching for his bowl, but he grabbed my wrist and ate the cereal. I smiled because he was stuffing his face with cereal. Fruity pebbles never bring down people!

We both finished and I washed the plates. I glanced at him and wondered why he was here.

"So.. why are you here?" I asked drying my hands and sitting on top of the kitchen counter.

"I have no schedule today and I thought we could hang out. I don't want it to be awkward on set." He said sheepishly smiling and scratching the back of his head.

"Haha, coming from a real actor. I respect that. At least we can make conversation with eachother even though we met just yesterday!" I said jumping off the kitchen counter and walking over to him. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. He was still sitting and staring at me.

"Are you not coming? Haha, you're the one taking me out aren't you?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him. He noticed he was just staring at me and I was already by the door.

"U-Uh yeah I'm coming." He chuckled while putting his shoes on. He opened the door for me and we both headed to his car until I remembered something. He didn't have his disguise on. Luckily, I have a hat I keep with me in my bag. I opened my bag and fitted the cap onto his head. He was wide eyed at my sudden touch.

"Calm down, Myungsoo. You only have a mask on and it won't be enough to cover you up." I tightened the snapback around his head making it fit for his head. He smiled at what I said. You were taking care of him and he liked it.

We made it into the car and he opened the door for me. I sat inside and put on my seatbelt, but he just got in and sat there staring at the car parked in front of us. He slowly started putting on his seatbelt and he kept fidgeting because it wouldn't go into the lock. I leaned over him and extended the seatbelt more so it would stretch all the way over his chest and it clicked in the lock.

"Gosh, ever since I came to Korea.. I've become a mother haha." I sat back in my seat laughing and staring at Myungsoo.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked grabbing the keys out of his hand and put it in the ignition because he looked like he was trembling.

"Uh.. let's go." he noticed the keys were already in ignition. He stared at me and back at the ignition.

"Well, you took forever so I did it for you. Looks like you were too deep in thought." I said squeezing his arm.

"Drive me to wherever you want to go L." I said laughing and sitting back while looking out the window.

"Y-Y-Yeah. Where do you want to g-go?" Myungsoo asked putting his hands on the steering wheel.

You were the one that asked me.. to go out.. what the heck. I told him to drive and we were just driving and looking around until I saw a park that was empty and it looked abandoned since it was cold outside and it was 9 in the morning.

"Let's go to the park!" I said pointing towards the park.

"Palli! Palli! Oppa!" I whined trying to convince him since he said we'll catch colds. He softened and smiled when I said 'Oppa' and he drove towards the park.

"OPPA JJANG. BEST MAIN LEAD EVER." I said excitedly putting two thumbs up.

I haven't been in a park for a long time and I wanted to visit a Korean park because I thought they would be a little different then the ones back in the States. I pulled Myungsoo towards the swings and we ran around chasing eachother. We were playing hide and seek and tag. I was so exhausted that I was huffing and puffing as I plopped on the grass with my arms spread out. Myungsoo ran up to me and laid down right next to me placing his head on my arm. I smiled at him and took out my phone. He just stared at it wondering what he was supposed to do.

"Haha, give me your number." I said placing my phone on his chest.

"Oh ok." he said going through my phone and finding my contacts and adding his number. He took a selca of himself and we took selcas together. We took some really good photos with my DSL. The best picture was of him and I sticking our tongues out at eachother, bending down, with our hands in our pockets.

We sat down for a while looking if kids arrived yet, but it was still too early. It was 11AM and there was a breeze that put shivers down your spine. I rolled up my sleeves seeing the goosebumps all over my arms so I rolled down my sleeves and rubbed my arms.

Myungsoo POV

Nicky looked cold. I was going to give her my jacket, but she would reject it because it's too cold. My body took control and I don't know what's happening. I stood up and offered Nicky a hand, but as she was getting up she stepped on a tree branch and I ended up falling. On top of her. She was underneath me. I didn't want to get up because it was warm and my heart was beating more than it should have been. I knew I shouldn't have feelings for a girl that's not even a teenager, but I think I should just do what I want for now. It's cold and I can't control my feelings right now especially with my main lead.

"Uh, Oppa can you get off of me? You're heavy." Nicky said looking the other way avoiding my eyes.

"Nope." I said smiling and I grabbed her chin to face me. With one arm on the ground and one on her chin. I gave my dreamy eyes to her and kissed her. Her eyes were wide, but she returned the kiss closing her eyes. It was perfect. All the cold that was there was replaced with warmth. I didn't want to let go because it was just this warmth. I was pretty sure she could hear my breathing on her lips and my beating heart beating on her beating heart. I laid down on the ground right beside her smiling and staring at her. 

A/N:
This chapter is getting pretty long.. LOL I'll just back away from the fanfics. o___O HOW DID YOU SILENT READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS LIKE IT? :DDDD