Chapter 7 - YOU'RE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG!

The Trainee and Instructor

Annyeong~ everyone! This will also be a short update.. Ergh, I gotz school tomorrow tooo. I might add another chapter tonight as well so I don't know. :P WEEEEEEEEEEEEEL. 'ere ya go.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At TS practice room

Nicky was dancing to B.A.P's No Mercy, but she kept getting the chorus part wrong where she had to point downwards. Zelo kept teaching her the right arm movements until she actually got it right. Alice was practicing in the studio singing Bang Yong Guk's I Remember and was also scolded as much as Nicky, by Daehyun and Youngjae. They both took breaks and just stopped for a break.

"Ugh, I have to get to the studio.." Nicky said as she looked at her watch and walked out of the room. She went downt the hall and saw Alice's head down.

"Had a hard time too?" Nicky asked whispering to Alice.

Alice nodded her head and kept walking until she got to the dance room and turned around.

"Good Luck.. You might need it haha." Alice yelled putting in a fake laugh at the end.

"Ahaha. Yeah, good luck to you too." Nicky said walking into the studio.

Nicky's POV

I walked in front of the door and felt a weird and big presence in the room. As I walked in I saw B.A.P and Secret all crowded on 2 couches and standing by the recording door. They touched my shoulder and pushed me inside the booth while Jieun put the headphones over my ears.

"Ah, kansamnida sunbaenim-deuls~" I said fixing my headphones. I wonder what song I'll sing haha. I think this is what Alice said as 'Good Luck' since everybodies here.. staring at her. I snapped out of my thoughts to see everybody staring at me.

"Okay, I'm going to play a random song by B.A.P and Secret and you have to sing along to it whether you know the lyrics or not. " Bang Yong Guk said as he was searching for a few songs on the computer.

Daehyun was fidgeting with the controls and looked up smiling at me. I blushed and looked down. I stared at the mic to avoid contact with any of the Secret and B.A.P members as they kept looking at me. Gosh.. they're just staring. -music starts playing- oh shoot!

I started singing all the songs correctly until I got to the last song.
WARRIOR!
taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa
Nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa
digidigideom digidigideom
Warrior! -voice cracks-
chongalboda jomdeo ppareuge
Ni gaseume pago deureoga
Digidigideom digidigideom -coughing-

I started coughing a lot until Daehyun stopped the music and rushed to the studio to check if I was okay. I gave him a nod and told him to continue the songs.

"Are you sure you don't want to stop? I'll tell Yongguk to hold off so you can take a break." Daehyun said worriedly patting my back, bringing me a bottle of water.

"Haha, I'm okay. Just tell him to start the music." I said warming up my voice and drinking water.

Bang Yong Guk stared at me worriedly as I started coughing more, but I was drinking more and more water. He started the music and it wasn't a B.A.P song nor was it a Secret song. I gave him a signal to cut the music as I drank another sip of water, coughing again.

"Waeyo?" Yongguk said with his eyebrow raised.

"You just started playing a Shinhwa song.. You said you were picking Secret and B.A.P." I said fidgeting with my fingers while looking down.

"Why can't you look up at me and tell me that I wanted to see you play a Shinhwa song?" Yongguk said standing up from his seat slowly crossing his arms.

I looked at him with a glare and he flinched a bit at seeing my glare. "Sunbaenim.. You played a Shinhwa song when you specifically said that you were ONLY going to play Secret and B.A.P songs." I said taking off my headphones.

"What are you doing?" Yongguk said walking towards the studio door.

"I'm just having a break. Is there a problem?" I said raising my eyebrow while glaring at him. Surprisingly, Yongguk ran to the studio door and opened it letting it slam against the wall and pulled me into a hug.

As I tried getting out his tight grasp around me he kept pulling me closer to him.

"Y-Yongguk-shii.. I c-c-can't breathe." Yongguk untightented the hug a little and kept hugging me. I could tell Yongguk was crying as I felt tears soaking my shirt. I patted his back and just kept patting. Everybody in the studio were quiet as they saw Yongguk crying and I hugging him back while patting his back like he was some little kid.

I tried pulling away because we had been hugging for more than 5 minutes. Yongguk's eyes were puffy and red from crying so much into my shoulder. I grabbed my jacket and pulled it over my soaked shirt. Yongguk coughed and pushed me a little making me fall backwards a bit since I was caught off guard. I didn't like when people cried on me, stood up for me, or push me into something I couldn't do.

"YOU'RE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG YONGGUK!" I said as I ran out of the studio and into the closest dance room I could get too.

Alice POV

Yes! Finished with practice.. I walked out of the room looking around to see if anybody was in the halllway.

"Hmm, which practice room did I set my stuff in?" I said opening all of the practice rooms trying to find my bag.

Somebody with black hair and Yongguk came running up to me panting from running so much. I just stared at them wondering what they needed from me.

"Uhh, what do you guys wants?" I said handing them water bottles. They took the water bottles a chugged them down.

"We're trying to find Nicky. She ran out of the studio yelling 'YOU'RE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG YONGGUK!'." Daehyun said panting little by little.

"Ahh, I think I know what she's talking about. I'll tell you what happened last night before you and Nicky were on the stairs!" I said waiting for the flashback to come by in her head.

Flashback Last Night(With Alice's POV still)

Nicky walked back inside the house stomping and roughly taking her jacket off. I looked at her while she was agressively opening the cabinets trying to find something.

"What are you doing?" I said as I walked behind her.

She stared at Alice for a few seconds and showed me a text from Yongguk.

"GOSH, I JUST HATE HIM. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS SENDING ME GOODNIGHT WITH A HEART?" Nicky just kept raging on and on and mentioned Daehyun who she almost fell for, but she knew she shouldn't.

"YO' CALM DOWN CHICK." I said shaking Nicky by the shoulders.

"I'm sorry.. OMG IT'S JUST...UGH." Nicky yelled while texting Yongguk back and trudging back to her bedroom.

Alice POV(End of Flashback)

"That's technically all I heard.. I heard screaming from her bedroom and well, just let her be." I said walking away from them.

"Wait!" Daehyun yelled pulling me back. I was shocked at how forcefully he pulled me back.

"Uhh, can you please tell us where Nicky is? We won't bother her, but just tell us." Daehyun said blinking and still panting after all the water I gave him! Gosh, what are with these guys? TOO OLD FOR HER! I sighed.

"Check the abandoned dance room. She likes places that are abandoned and messy so she knows that she won't be found. Just look for a messy-" I was cut off as I saw Yongguk sprinting down the hallways opening the abandoned dance room.

"ERGH!" I heard him yell. I scratched my head. LOLOLOL THAT MUST HAVE BEEN THE MOST MESSY ROOM EVER. xD Daehyun was staring at me while I was laughing.

"Sooo, wanna go practice together? I heard Zelo's downstairs in the other dance room." Daehyun said walking slowly away still looking at me.

"Uh, sure. I still need to practice since I'm new." I said walking towards him to the basement.

A/N:

I love you guys so much that this was supposed to be a short update, but ended up overflowing with random ideas. :D