Chapter 6 - I'm SO SO SORRY!

The Trainee and Instructor

Hmm, since 'mystery guy', well not a mystery since we ALL know who it is. XD Ummm, since he can't speak english I'm just going to put it regularly like it is. LOL Also, short update. BECAUSE CLIFF HANGER IS NO GOOD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicky POV

OMGOMG. I was searching his eyes as he slowly put me down and grabbed my phone from the ground looking at me, it seemed like he was smiling underneath the mask since his eyes were forming into crescents.

"Uhh, annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim..I'M SO SO SORRY ABOUT BUMPING INTO YOU THOUGH." I said and bowed kindly putting my phone into my back pocket.

Before I could reach my back pocket he grabbed my wrist and grabbed my phone away from me. He started chuckling as he my phone searching through something and typing things.

"It's okay, Hoobae~ My name is Daehyun, but you can call me oppa. I gave you my number and put my picture there!" Daehyun said handing back your phone while both of you were blushing looking at different places.

"So, your name is Nicky right?" Daehyun asked softly. I just stood there and nodded since I didn't know what to talk about anymore.

He scratched his head at the awkward silence. I started chuckling a little laughing at the silence that was broken by someone.

"You guys act like love birds." I heard from underneath the staircase.

Bang Yong Guk POV

I couldn't just stand there and watch them get to know eachother. Wait, why do I care? I hit myself in the head and started cursing under my breath. I went under the staircase and glanced at them time to time. It was an awkward silence between Nicky and Daehyun as you guys chuckled and blushed softly looking elsewhere.

I think she likes Daehyun now.. I thought I was her bias though. :P

"You guys act like love birds." I said. AYYYYY. BANG YONG GUK THEY HEARD YOU. Daehyun and Nicky were looking down seeing you staring up from above.

"What are you doing there hyung?" Daehyun asked crouching down and looking between the spaces on the staircase.

"YAH! LOVE BIRDS? Are you serious?" Nicky said annoyed going through the cracks and down to where I was standing.

Ugh, here comes another fight. "I don't want to fight now Nicky. I know you like Daehyun." I said scratching my head feeling hurt that I had just said the wrong things. Ergh, BANG YONGGUK.

AUTHORS POV

"Wow, yongguk-shii. You're the one picking the fight here. If I liked Daehyun oppa would you care? Hmm?" Nicky said jokingly as she lightly pushed Yongguk.

Yongguk took it as offensive and scoffed. "Yah, you think I like you still. I can't believe I hit on a 13 year old. Bang Yong Guk she hates you now... just stop it." Yongguk glared at Nicky crossing her arms.

"Um, so I'll call you later Nicky?" Daehyun asked awkwardly walking away to his dorm.

"Ne. I'll be sure to call you!" Nicky yelled waving her hand bye to Daehyun who was walking to his dorm.

Nicky turned to Yongguk just staring at him and smirked.

"WEEEEEEEEEL. I'm going back inside g'night bozo." Nicky exclaimed running up the stairs leading to her dorm.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT AND CALL ME TOO BRAT." Yongguk yelled reaching the stairs while slowly walking back to his dorm. Hmm, I wouldn't mind having a love and hate - hoobae and sunbae relationship.. Yongguk thought to himself as he opened his dorm door and walked to his room.

Bang Yong Guk POV

I walked in seeing Daehyun smiling and laughing talking on the phone. She probably called him as soon as she got up there. Aigoo, her feels cannot contain. I said glaring at Daehyun.

I walked to my room and shut the door quietly trying not to wake up the other members. I laid down resting my head on my left arm staring at the ceiling. My eyes were half open ready to sleep until I heard my phone ringing. Aishhh, who would talk to me right now.
I stared at the screen looking at the unknown numbers message.

From: (RANDOM NUMBER)

hii. you told me to call you before i slept so i thought i should just text you good night sunbaenim. :) well good night.


I smiled as I read the message trying to figure out a reply.. I kept erasing and typing in random texts over and over again. 'Good night hoobae<3' or 'Annyeong, good night.' or just a plain good night hoobae with a smiley face. I walked back and forth thinking about what to text her. I heard yelling from the kitchen.

"JUST TEXT HER GOOD NIGHT HYUNG." Daehyun yelled knowing that I was trying to reply to her. I clicked send as I randomly chose a text to her.

From: Nicky hoobae<3

ew, whats with the heart. um good night sunbae then. e___O

*dugeun dugeun dugeun* Aish wae.. good night Nicky. "Good night Nicky.. sleep well. Jalja~" I said as I turned off my lamp and placing my phone by my laptop.

A/N:
OH SH-NAP AGAIN. Well, this is just a short update. Tomorrow I promise for a regular update. Idk.. I think I'm doing something tomorrow, I'm not sure about it yet. I think this week has been going slow.. what do you think? IT'S REALLY BORING AND SLOW TO ME.