Chapter 5 - She's 13 and she's 15

The Trainee and Instructor

UGH I AM SO SORRY THAT I DRAG CHAPTERS AND I'M NOT FUNNY AND... Well, you know I'm just a 13 year old. Shhhh!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, how do you know them Yongguk and Junhong?" CEO said rubbing his forehead trying to process this information.

"Um, we met them on the plane and saved them from the airport." Yongguk said. As he turned to face you, you scoffed and looked the other direction. Well, wasn't that rude Nicky-shii.

"How are you guys pulling along?" CEO asked worriedly staring at Alice and Nicky.

"GREAT. Just great boss-nim." Nicky said glaring at Yongguk trying not to accidentally 'smile'. Yongguk shot his gummy smile as you turned your head away fast. OH GOSH, I COULD HAVE SUFFERED A HEART ATTACK RIGHT THERE.

Alice just stared at Yongguk and Nicky before she replied to the CEO.

"Um, we're having fun." Alice said scratching the back of her head while staring back and forth at Nicky and Yongguk.

"Uhh, by the way kids. Yongguk, you are training Nicky and Alice." CEO said unlocking his car door.

What is this SORCERY?! ARGH, I'm just going to end up fangirling in front of him then. ERGH. MOMMY HELP! D: Yongguk saw your expression and thought to himself I hope she doesn't die in front of me saying 'CEO-NIM PLEASE LET ME TRAIN WITH HIMCHAN/YONGJAE/DAEHYUN/JONGUP'. Nicky snapped back to reality as she saw Yongguk cursing under his breath. Yongguk noticed he was cursing and also noticed that Nicky was staring at him.

They both looked at eachother 'o___O'. Then out of nowhere Yongguk showed his gummy smile showing that he was uber happy.

"Uh let's show you to your dorms.." Zelo said breaking the weird and uncomfortable staring and smiling.

"WEEEEEEL, leggo." Alice said grabbing the bags and walking right beside Zelo.

Nicky and Yongguk stay there staring at eachother with there eye's like '-______-' and 'o_____O' and :DDDD. It was a combination of emotions until Nicky broke the staring and grabbed her stuff walking away. Awww. WHY COULDN'T WE CONTINUE. ARGH NICKY. Yongguk thought to himself while mentally punching himself.

At The Dorm
---------------------------------------------------

"Hmm well b-". Alice was about to say being cut off by Nicky.
"BYE AND GOODNIGHT JUNHONG OPPA~!" Nicky said waving 'Goodbye' and slamming the door in front of there faces.

Zelo and Yongguk stared at eachother o__O. Zelo and Yongguk wanted to come inside the house, but instead Nicky just slammed the door in there faces leaving them there in the front of the door. In the cold. In the darkness. Alone. TOGETHER.

"Well, let's go Zelo." Yongguk said huffing warm air into his hands walking away. She's so cold.. What kind of situation did I get myself into?

"Hyung.. do you really like her?" Zelo said jogging right beside Yongguk trying to catch up to his fast steps. Yongguk just paced his steps even faster trying to avoid the question. I don't know anymore.. zelo. There's something about her I like, but her personality is a no-no! Yongguk put his hands in his pockets and took out his keys because Nicky's dorm was on 2 stories down from B.A.Ps.

Bang Yong Guk POV
-----------------------------------

I called CEO to talk about some information regarding Alice and Nicky. I was curious why it didn't show there ages.. or where they lived before. I dialed his number and he picked up at the 4 ring.

"CEO.. how old is Nicky and Alice?" I said flipping through papers while eating an apple.

"Ahh~ I knew you would ask that." CEO said while stiffling a yawn.

Somehow I could imagine him yawning.. ew, creepy.

"Soooo?" I said impatiently. Don't tell me this old man just fell asleep.. ayyyyy.

"CEO! TELL ME NOW. PALLI. BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP!" I looked at my watch while screaming into the phone. 2AM it read.

"...-yawn- Nicky's 13 and I think Alice is 15.. I want to go to sleep, I have a meeting tomorrow." CEO yawned hanging up.

I hit on a 13 year old? SEOLMAN..('it can't be' in korean) waeeeeeee~ I rolled onto my stomach and started throwing a tantrum on my bed while throwing the papers on the floor. WAE NICKY. WAE. I groaned and looked at my phone. I ended up calling Zelo because I was bored and he was at the agency breaking and popping.

"Yahhh~ Alice is 15." I said rolling around on my bed still groaning about Nicky's age. WAE YOU HAVE TO LOOK MATURE?

"Ayyy~ hyung. I'm over her now! I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me after I saw her scribbling a guys name on her notepad!" Zelo said confidently as I covered my mouth to see that the maknae is surely growing up.

FLASHBACK
--------------------------

Alice: Hmm, what should I do? Nicky's sleeping.. -pouting and grabs notebook out of backpack-

Zelo was walking towards her until she was writing something that caught his eye. Zelo stooped in the seat behind her and read what she was writing.

Zelo. Hoon. Zelo. Hoon. Hoon. Hoon. Hoon <3 <3 <3 <3

Alice just mumbled to herself until she saw someones shadow of a head looking down at her. Alice turned around fast while Zelo zipped back to his seat quickly without a trace of eavesdropping.

Back at Nicky's dorm
--------------------------------
"Hey, have you seen my phone?" Nicky said looking through her pockets and luggage.

"Nope.. you didn't drop it on your way in? Go check downstairs or in the hallway." Alice said heading to the bathroom to take a bath.

"Hm, I'll be back then." Nicky said running out of the dorm with only a tank top, sweatpants, and sandals on.

As she was running out she saw someone coming out from downstairs.

Yongguk
--------------------
I feel suffocated. I need some fresh air. Hmm, i wonder what Nicky's doing right now? I looked upstairs at where there dorm was.
It wouldn't hurt to check on them right?


Nicky POV
--------------------
"Hmm, I see a guy down there.. OH SHOOT MY PHONES ON THE STAIR CASE! WOOO! I SEE IT!" I exclaimed jumping happily until I bumped into somebody.

I screamed as we almost fell on top of eachother down the last step of the stairs until he caught me and stared at me. Locking me into his gaze without moving around from eachother.

Yongguk POV
-------------
I heard someone screaming until I reached the corner of the staircase seeing a guy with a mask over his mouth holding Nicky bridal style on the last step of the stair case.


A/N:
OOOOOOOHHHH SH-NAP. I think everybody knows who it is.. Well, BYG is my 1st bias, but then there's Zelo and Daehyun.. and Himchan might take over so I don't know anymore. I CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS ANYMORE. YOOOO. CHINGU-DEULS AND SUBSCRIBIES. Thanks you~






 











YES KRIS. I EXPLODED. MY FEELS CAN'T CONTAIN DEM-SELVES. *_________________*