Chapter 17 - 4 dates in one day Part 1

The Trainee and Instructor

Ayo waddup subbies? Out of nowhere I was suddenly so interested in Exo M after seeing Kris say AYO WASSUP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the incident with Myungsoo, I decided the it wasn't the time to think about such things. I knew it was against the rules to date, but when famous idols come up to you and ask you out and especially when they're your bias! It doesn't give you a right to go out and do 'Secret Love'. I scratched my head in frustration and walked towards the gate of school. Little did anyone know that I was Nicky, the special trainee of TS Entertainment. That paparrazi got news out that I was a special trainee last week and I had presents in front of my door along with presents for Alice. We weren't debuting yet, but we already had our own fanbase. It was called "Wonderland" because Alice and WonderlandI was under disguise at school. I was the biggest geek and I wore large glasses and put my hair into a ponytail every single day. As I was walking towards the gates I saw the queenkas. Eunji, one of the queenkas tripped me.

"Ha, geek. Do my homework!" Eunji yelled kicking me and throwing her English Book at me. I glared at her and got up dusting off my skirt.

"English is easy. Eunji you can do it by yourself." I said giving her book back to her. She grabbed my hair and pulled me back releasing my ponytail and my glasses falling off. I wanted to release my wrath of Tae Kwon Do and Judo I learned over the summer, but I can't draw attention so, I just stood there and let it be. Everybody was watching us and they were gasping and saying 'Why isn't she the queenka?' and 'Wow, she's so beautiful.' After hearing all of that I grabbed my mask and hoodie out of backpack taking it out within the speed of light. I ran off and ran into someone.

Eunji was running after me with her friends and she caught up to me seeing that a guy was covering my face and shielding me. Eunji scoffed and stared in disbelief. I looked up to see Zelo covering me and smiling.

"I didn't know we went to the same school." Zelo said laughing and putting his arm around me. He walked towards Eunji with his arm around me still.

"Don't be hurting my girl, Eunji." Zelo said smirking pulling me tighter towards him.

"O-O-Oppa. Why are you standing up for that geek?" Eunji asked crossing her arms.

Zelo released me and walked over to grab my hair tie and glasses. He put it on me and I smiled. I grabbed my hair tie and put it back on walking back home. My phone was vibrating and it was Zelo.

Me: Yeobeosayo?

Zelo: Oh hey. Um, how about we go out? Just the two of us. At lotte world. I'll pay.

Me: Really? I really wanted to go there! Let's go!

Zelo: You don't have to change lets just go and head out to the bus!

Me: Okay! I'll meet you at the bus stop ok?

Zelo: Bye then~

I walked towards the bus stop seeing Zelo laying down on the bench sleeping. The bus was nearing and I ran towards him kicked the bench. He rose up yelling I DIDN'T DO IT TEACHER! I laughed my off when we got onto the bus just staring at him and pointing at him. He was pouting wondering why it was so funny. I was also laughing at his facial expression and he had drool on the side of his cheek. I grabbed my handkerchief out of my pocket wiping his drool. He was wide eyed.

"You had drool on the side of your face. Pabo." I said flicking his forehead.

"Ohh. Thanks." He said leaning back looking out the window blushing.

At Lotte World

"Whoa~ I love it here! Let's go there!" I said pointing at random roller coasters and dragging him around.

"I feel like we're actually dating HAHA." Zelo yelled while still being dragged.

"Uh, let's go then." I yelled ignoring his question.

He pushed my inside the 'Lovers Unite'.

"Zelo what are we doing in here?" I asked reading the sign that said Kiss her/him to your hearts content!

"KAJA!" He yelled picking me up bridal style and putting me inside the cart. I was trying to get out, but the ride started and he started kissing me. My hands were on his chest trying to push him away, but he was holding my waist and my face in his hands pulling me into a deeper kiss. THE RIDE WAS FOREVER. The sign was real.. Zelo was really kissing me to his hearts content. He pulled me away staring into my wide eyes. He was smiling like a little kid that just got his toy that he was whining about for days.

"Uh, Zelo.. I have a boyfriend." I lied. I just didn't want to have this awkward situation.

"No, you don't Nicky." Zelo scoffed looking into my eyes with his black orbs sending lasers into my eyes.

"How would you know that?" I asked crossing my arms.

"It's against the trainee policy to be in a relationship with anyone." Zelo recited writing out the words in the air.

I sighed and got out of the ride running to the front gate of Lotte World. Zelo saw me run right past him and he rushed after me.

"Did the kiss effect you that bad?" He asked panting at the bus stop. His eyes had pain in them.

"Haha, no.. It's just people have been giving me sudden requests to become there girl- You shouldn't be telling him this after what he did." I scratched my head and said "Never mind." I sat down on the bench and the bus was supposed to come in a few minutes.

"Well, okay.. I have no more money so, can you pay for the bus?" Zelo asked laying his head down on your lap.

"Fine. Since, you spent all your money on me!" I said patting his head. 

We looked like a real couple, but honestly I just didn't want to hurt Zelo's feelings even more. There were people whispering about us as he fell asleep on my lap looking like a giant baby. Not to mention that we were still in our school uniforms and it was 8PM. It was getting really dark, but the bus came and pulled up in front of us.

"Zelo-ah." I nudged Zelo trying to wake him up. His head was burning hot. I tried to pick him and get him on the bus, but he stood up for himself and just wiggled a little trying to get to his seat. Zelo held onto the rail and ordered me to sit down by the window with his motion of his fingers and closed eyes. I sat down at the very back because I knew Zelo was going to fall asleep again. Zelo went to the wrong seat and sat down and hit his head against the window. I laughed loudly getting shushed from the bus driver. I tried to hold in my laughter as Zelo opened his eyes looking around trying to find me.

"Zelo, I'm back here.." I said raising my hand up laughing at the same time.

Zelo got up from the seat while rubbing his head. I put my hand to his forehead and he was sweating. I grabbed a small blanket from my bag that I occasionally brought to school just in case I needed it. Zelo laid his head down on my lap and fell right to sleep. I draped the blanket over him because he was shivering and it felt weird on my legs that were asleep.

The bus came to Seoul and it stopped a block away from our school. I helped Zelo up checking his forehead again and I told him to put his arm around my shoulder. He did as he was told, but his eyes were still closed.

We reached the dorms in no time and I thought I would be sore, but forunately I wasn't. That was a first..I was lugging around a sick man that's taller than me by like 20 centimeters. So, now I feel like I'm a weakling during the day and hulk at night?

"Zelo.. you have a fever so go inside and I'll see you tomorrow." I said leaving him in front of his dorm door. I heard a thud to the ground and saw Zelo on the floor with tears coming out of his eyes.

"ZELO ARE YOU OK?!" I rushed over trying to pick him up. He gave me a gentle smile and motioned towards the dorm door.

B.A.P wasn't OH-SO smart either. They also hid the key in the flower pot. It was silent inside the dorm except for sounds of the outside world. He gave me directions to where I should go and thank god he slept on the 2nd floor. I would have died if he said 3rd floor. To be honest, those stairs were longer then the one at my dorm and his were spiral so it was impossible trying to get him up there without him falling down or tripping.

We got to the room and I set him down on his bed while going to the bathroom getting a wet wash towel and putting it over his forehead. I took off his jacket, tie, socks, and ed the cuffs of his sleeves. I waited until he fell asleep and went down to the kitchen and coming back from medicine and a glass of water.

As I was grabbing my stuff and heading out I heard Zelo sleep talking saying "Don't leave me. Please come back. Don't die on me. I loved you. Please." And he was grabbing the air. I got an extra pillow out of the cupboard and put in his arms as he wrapped himself around it. I sighed and left going back to my dorm. I opened the door and there was a guy in all black holding a knife.

A/N:
OHHH I HATE CLIFF HANGERS TOO.