A week later...

The Trainee and Instructor

I decided to change the story development. XD I drag things too much and it's also bothering me. D: It's a week later btw.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice came back home and we were still doing promotions with 'Elite'. Yongguk came over more often and took me out to eat and the Leeches backed off awhile since Myungsoo had to prepare for Infinite's Summer Concert, Kris had to go back to China for interviews, Zelo decided that he would go on a diet and dance more, and my ex's would run into me on the streets downtown occasionally with there new girlfriends. I was proud that I was home-free too. I could finally sit back and relax. My managers voice interrupted my thoughts suddenly.

"Nicky, you're on in 5 minutes. Go on standby." My manager poked his head through the door. I sighed.

"Are you okay?" Alice asked touching my forehead and cheeks to see if I was ill or not.

"No, I'm okay. It's just that.. I would think that promotions would end after this week." I sighed again while putting on a glove.

"Well, if you're hurt or anything just tell me." Alice replied patting my back. "Hey, let's get to the stage." Alice added in pulling me up from my seat.

I got up and went to the right side of the stage waiting to get up there. As I got up there I remembered that Alice and I had to do this one new move at the end and luckily I was pretty good at it. We were dancing and throwing in some of the fighting moves until I heard a creak. I stopped rapping and let the background rap for me. I stopped and stared at the audience as every sound around me muted and it seemed like they didn't hear the creak until they noticed me stopping. I looked up to see what was creaking and it was one of the dance lights moving back and forth about to fall down. Alice stopped and looked at me and wondered what I was doing. The background music was still going and it was close to the ending. The dance light was falling down almost right on top of Alice until I ran and tackled her to the ground to save her from the dance light from hitting her.

I was in pain; sharp pain. My arm and my head hurted from the fall. My hearing was muted and I was staring at everybody who were getting the light off of me and calling and screaming to call the ambulance. I rolled over ignoring the dying pain and pushed the light off with my free arm even though I could read there lips telling me to not move since the light was so heavy that not even Yongguk and Zelo could take it off. I ended up pushing it off my body and struggling to get up, I soon got up and was holding my head from being dizzy. I looked at my hand to see blood dripping from it. I was blacking out a couple of times and saw Alice running towards me perfectly fine. Thank god you're still okay. Right after that thought I out.

In The Hospital

I woke up seeing white everywhere. Ugh, don't tell me I'm in a hospital room. I sat up from my bed and struggled to as I only had one hand free. I felt like I haven't used my legs in ages! There was a hand mirror right beside the bed and I held it up seeing my head was bandaged, my ankle was bandaged, and my left arm was in a lime green cast. I still looked the same..but bandaged.

I looked around once more a little disoriented to notice that I was in a fancy room. I got out of bed wobbling a little bit, but steadied myself on a wheelchair that was by my bed. I sat down on the wheelchair and got myself around looking to see if anyone was in the room. I opened the curtains and it was dark outside. I noticed a red clipboard on the side of my bed and looked at it trying to read the sloppy handwriting. Diagnosed with Asthma and has been sleeping since October 15th, | Might have Amnesia and fractured arm along with back. Born on April 1st 1998. 14 years old, has incredible strength for a middle schooler. | Family here to see her; from rookie group Elite, give her the best care Nurse Oh.  I looked at the calender hanging on the wall and it was October 29th.So, my families here? Hmm, so it's been 2 weeks since I've been in the hospital. I rolled myself to the door seeing Yongguk,Zelo, and Alice sleeping on the chairs along with my Mom and Dad on the couch. I wonder where's the others.. maybe dance practice or out of the country.

I felt suffocated so I rolled back to my bed and grabbed my glasses that were on the bedside table and rolled myself out the door of my hospital room. Hmm, seems quiet here. Well, no dip sherlock! It's like 9PM. Wait, there would probably be people still here.. waiting hours end at 10, unless your family. I rolled myself down the halls looking around and spotted the elevator. I took myself to the lobby and wrote down my room number and floor number on my hand with a pen that I found on the floor before getting into the elevator.

I rolled myself out of the elevator taking in the atmosphere. Waaa~ feels great down here. I wheeled myself to the waiting room and found a magazine with Elite on the front cover. i smiled to myself seeing how we were already on the cover of a magazine. I turned the pages a few times finding nothing else interesting and roamed the hallways with a faint squeak from my wheelchair. This hospital was HUGE! Yet, there was echos and it kind of creeped me out.

I could hear faint footsteps behind me as I was wheeling down the corridor. Hmm, must be someone going up to the elevator.. I turned around to see it was Yongguk holding my favorite flowers; white lilies. You both stared at eachother in shock because I thought he was back in the room sleeping and he thought that I was still in the room sleeping. Yongguk ran up to me grabbing my face and kissing my lips and hugging me.

"Do you still remember me? My name is Bang Yong Guk from B.A.P! Do you remember me?" Yongguk asked releasing the hug.

I decided to have some fun with this and pretend that I had amnesia. I put my best acting skills on and stared at him dumbfoundedly.

"Who are you? I don't know you..." I asked terrified in English. I was rolling myself right pass him heading to the elevator. Oh, just watch him cry his off.

"WHO AM I?! Nicky, please don't do this! Remember my face! Don't run away from me!" Yongguk yelled running after me as I rolled down the corridor faster and faster losing him. Oh, I'm too mean.. maybe I should go back.

I turned around and saw a panting Yongguk running towards me with tears going down his face. I remembered what my character did in 'Forgotten' when Minsoo found out Yoojin had amnesia and couldn't remember him.

"ARGH!!" I yelped holding my hair in fake pain. I did that for 5 seconds and stopped looking up at Yongguk who was crying even more. Aww.. stop crying I was kidding. Time to break the news to him.

"Yongguk-shii, I was kidding. Stop crying!" I rolled right by him handing him my handkerchief.

"Y-Y-You were kidding?" Yongguk asked looking down at me while wiping his tears.

"Yes, I was. So, calm down! I didn't think you were going to cry this much... Let's go to the cafeteria! I'm starving." I pointed at the handles of my wheelchair motioning for him to take me to the cafeteria.

"Well, you haven't eaten in 2 weeks. I bet your apetite is double mine." Yongguk replied while pushing.

I looked up at him smiling. "Don't cry anymore for me. I'll always be fine. So, please don't worry about me and just worry about yourself because you're looking pale." I looked forward again nearing the cafeteria.

"How can I think your fine when I saw you with my own eyes take the fall. You're bandaged and in the hospital." Yongguk mumbled inaudibly, but I heard it completely and I was tearing up.

I grabbed a plate and handed it to him and told him to fill it up for me because I wouldn't be able to hold the plate in my hands. I rolled myself over to a table and waited for him to come over with both of our plates of food. As I was waiting for him a little girl tugged on my sleeves while crying.

"Aww~ what's wrong little miss?" I asked patting the little girls head.

"Aren't you from Elite? You're that Trey girl that got hurt! Unnie, are you okay?" The little girl asked holding my hands and scanning my injured body in the wheelchair.

"Yes, I'm Trey from Elite. Haha, and I am that girl that got hurt. I'm also okay. I'll be fine. Did you want something from Unnie?" I asked pulling the little girl on my lap.

"I wanted somebody to eat with and I found out you're the Trey girl! I like your song "Falling Down". It's like a lullaby to me." The little girl smiled and patted my hand as I patted her head while smiling.

"Little miss, would you like to tell me your name?" I asked ruffling the cute little girls hair as she was braiding little strands of my hair.

"My name is Christi Lee. I'm from Toronto, Canada.I'm also 5 years old, but I have a bad liver so I have to get a new one." Christi smiled pointing at her stomach.

"Waah~ Christi what a beautiful name for such a beautiful little girl! I hope you get well like Unnie! So, you speak English too, Christi?" I asked as Yongguk was nearing the table with 3 plates. I laughed at him for bringing a buffet to the table.

"Yes, I speak English! I will Unnie! Can I bring my food over here and eat with you?" Christi asked getting down from my lap.

"Sure, I'll take you to your room afterwards okay? It's getting late and you should be sleeping! Now go get your tray!" I nudged her forward making her to run towards the table she was at earlier. Christi came over with her tray and sat right next to me with Yongguk across from me.

"Well, who are you?" Yongguk asked staring at Christi and handing me a plate of food.

"Her names Christi, and YAH! Yongguk, do you think I can feed myself?" I shouted glaring at Yongguk who was thrown off by my sudden outburst. I covered my mouth.

"Unnie, that Oppa scares me." Christi whispered scooting towards me.

"Haha, he won't bite. You'll get used to it." I said while Yongguk was feeding me rice and chicken noodle soup.

Taking Christi to her room

Christi and I walked hand in hand while Yongguk was pushing me in my wheelchair. Her room was like any other ordinary hospital room and I could see a woman washing her hands in the bathroom as I entered the room. The woman had red hair and green eyes that glistened.

"Unnie, can you sing me a song before I go to bed?" Christi asked getting up on her bed while the woman came to her daughters side and laid her down tucking her in.

"I haven't sang in 2 weeks so I'll give it a try. Would you like me to sing "Falling Down" for you?" I asked rolling myself by her bed.

"Unnie, do you know the song 'Secret Love' by B.A.P?" Christi asked innocently blinking her eyes.

"Christi, did you know that this scary Oppa right here is in B.A.P? Haha, do you want me to sing the whole song or enough so you can fall asleep?" I pointed at Yongguk who was caught off guard with the word 'B.A.P, Oppa, and Secret Love'.

amudo mollae saranghae
amudo mollae saenggakhae
sesange neowa naman algo inneun sarang
haru jongil neol gieokhae
haru jongil neol saranghae
gamogirado joha neo hana neoman isseumyeon sara

nugunga arachaebeorilkka (Christi: -yawn-
mam pyeonhi mot georeo danineun gangnamgeori
eoduun bam garodeung neonsainmani
uri saireul chukbokhaneun i kkori
gaseum apeuda
(Christi: -fast asleep-)

I bowed to her mom and rolled myself out of the room quietly with Yongguk trailing behind me.

"Wow, why didn't you sing instead of rapping?" Yongguk asked walking beside me.

"Because I like rapping better than singing." I simply said rolling myself into the elevator pushing the 10th floor.

"Wait, aren't you 5th floor?" Yongguk asked confused.

"That was your number. Mine is on the 10th floor because I have a fancier room." I said rolling my way towards my door. I motioned for Yongguk to open the door and when he opened it my parents were pacing around scared that I had ran away. I just remembered that I wrote a note that said:

Hey, everybody that reads this.. I'm going to get some fresh air and don't come find me. I'll be back in 20 minutes and to ease your pain from wondering what time I got out of the room it is 9:30PM so I'll be back around 10:00PM.
             - Sincerely, Nicky and also Trey from

I looked at the clock and it was 11PM. Gosh I was gone that long?

"Oh my gosh, you're back!" My parents cried hugging me.

"Oww, my arm." I whispered trying to breathe.

"We're glad that you're fine." My mom said hugging me still.

"Well, Yongguk was with me the whole time so you don't have to worry about anything." I said simply rolling my way towards my bed.

"Yongguk?" My parents asked confused.

"Yeah, that guy." I replied while getting on my bed pointing to Yongguk who was leaning against the wall.

"Oh, he was crying earlier.. he must have been someone special to you." My dad said softly.

"Well, he's your coworker so I don't know why he would be crying so much like a waterfall..." My mom added in looking at Yongguk.

"Mom, I want to sleep. Let's talk about this tomorrow okay?" I said laying down and turning off my side lamp.

"Okay, we'll be in the other room if you need anything." My parents said as they opened the door to the next room.

"Okay goodnight." I said waving bye. "Where are you going to sleep?" I asked Yongguk who was startled.

"Uh, I'll sleep on the couch. If you need anything just wake me up." Yongguk replied jumping on the couch and laying down.

I got out of my bed and limped towards the closet quietly and grabbed a thin blanket and pillow.

"Here. I don't want you getting sick or having a sore body when you wake up." I said throwing the blanket and pillow at his body.

"Uh, thanks. Goodnight then." He replied putting the pillow under his head and blanket over him.

"Goodnight... oppa." I said as I out a few seconds later.

~~ | Authors Note:

I decided to make this chapter long. :D I thought it was a messed up chapter, but you guys can understand that I haven't been able to update much I have to make chapters even longer. And chapters take a whole day for me. D: So, bear with the updates! Oh yeah, I'm thinking of making another fanfic when I'm done with this one. :)