Leeches meet my ex boyfriends

The Trainee and Instructor

OMG GUYS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Lol, even there's not many subscribers I actually really appreciate that everybody still reads these. :D Comment to show me your appreciation because you don't need to subscribe if you don't want too! :3 I got kind of annoyed while doing this chapter. I'm on my brothers computer and whenever I pushed Enter the page would move down and whenever I typed it was so LOUD. I might not update much either.. xD I'm sorry, but my wrist started hurting so I might stop for awhile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TS Entertainment was going to hold a small party at what seemed to be Nate Byunhae's family Hotel. Alice, Leeches, and I were carrying in boxes to the Hotels ballroom and started setting everything up. It seemed forever setting everything up until 4 handsome yet familiar men walked into the room. 

"Annyeong~ Nicky." Danny waved while walking to me. 

"What's up?" I said still hooking up decorations.

"We wanted to go out. Let's go?" Nate asked pulling my hands away from the decorations while smiling. 

Yah, who does he think he is? The Leeches thought to himself. I was thinking to myself whether I should go with my ex boyfriends or stay with my beloved stalkers. Hmm, it didn't matter who I went with since I was going to be with the owners son anyways and he was also attending. They wouldn't mind if I left them right?

"Uh, I think I'll pass on that offer. I have some stuff to do. Wanna help?" I asked handing them boxes. 

"We'll do it for you!" They said hooking up decorations. Ugh, this is going to be a long day... 

"Who are those people?" Kris asked coming over holding a paper lantern. 

"My ex boyfriends." I mumbled still putting decorations on. 

"WHAT?! YOUR EX BOYFRIENDS?" Kris yelled shocking everyone else. Kris yelled unbelievably loud as I facepalmed myself. Kris was stiff and tense trying to figure out what to say.

"Introduce them to us now." Yongguk said angrily clenching his fists. I can't believe she had the nerve to invite them here! Yongguk thought to himself. 

"Well, fine.. damn. Nate Byunhae is the owners son of this hotel. Aiden is the cutest guy at my school back in the states. Dante is well, technically my brother best friend. Danny Park was my very first boyfriend." I said simply yet hesistated saying 'boyfriend'.

The Leeches were angry at this point and so were my ex boyfriends.

"How about you introduce them, Nicky-chan." Aiden said doing aegyo. Aiden had a bit of Japanese in him because he toured Japan with his father and he learnt Japanese. He thought Nicky-chan would be a cute nickname for me whenever we saw eachother at school and down right it was cute.

"Aww~ -pinches Aidens cheeks- Haha, That's Kris the leader of EXO M, Yongguk and Zelo; Leader and Maknae of B.A.P, Myungsoo known as L who is the visual of Infinite, and that's my brother." I also said simply, but stating awkwardly.

Everybody was glaring at eachother while Alice and I were just setting decorations glancing at the boys sitting down just giving death glares. I didn't know what to do honestly.

"Uh, if you guys are going to glare at eachother all day then I would appreciate the help with decorations." I said getting on a ladder.

We all went to work and laughed getting to know eachother better until EXO came. It started getting a little more awkward because I used to always talk to Baekhyun, but we never talked anymore.. for some reason we drifted apart right when he debuted and I debuted. Baekhyun would send me letters now and then, but he never texted me.

The Party

"I'm so hungry.." Zelo and Xiumin said rubbing there stomachs.

"Guys, there's like a whole buffet on the other side of the party. GO FOR IT." I said pointing towards the food.

I didn't want to do anything. All Elite did was perform 'Elite' and then all the other groups came out and did there things too. So, it was a pretty normal party with the normal dancing. It wasn't formal, but some people came in dresses while Alice and I came in wearing our clothes we wear out all the time. 
 Alice's Outfit      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nicky's Outfit

The fact that we had to wear those outfits while performing was awkward. Our concept was mysterious and charismatic yet y.. but instead we looked cute and bubbly while performing. We had to hold back some of the dance moves from preventing an accident with our clothes. 

"Daebak." The leeches and my ex boyfriends said. 

The party ended with a duet and I didn't even know what was happening because I didn't know what was planned before and after the party. I only knew that I was supposed to put up the decorations and perform I didn't know that 2 people from TS are going to sing. 

"A duet is going to sing from TS Family! There mostly known for there voices for being strong and powerful. While creating a charismatic image they're actually outgoing people." CEO said smiling. He's probably talking about Jieun and Bang Yong Guk. They have some powerful voices.. :D 

The spotlight was going around and it landed on Bang Yong Guk and Me. ME?! Why the heck.. me?! Everybody were screaming and I had no idea what I was doing. My body immediately walked up. Yongguk was also surprised and he just walked up too being handed a microphone. 

"Uh, what do you think you're doing CEO-nim?" I whispered smiling beside him. He just smiled and handed me a microphone. 

"Uhh, honestly I didn't know I would be doing a duet with my hoobae." Yongguk said trying to smooth things down while patting my back. 

Quite to be honest.. I didn't know what I was doing. There was a karaoke machine and it was just staying there with Himchan sitting on a chair waiting for us to say a song we would like to sing. I looked glanced at Yongguk and he didn't know what to sing either. 

"Yongguk.. how about Ordinary People?" I asked still looking at the audience. 

"You know that song? Well, let's sing it then. Himchan input Ordinary People by John Legend." Yongguk said using his gummy smile. 

Well, we sang and looked at eachother while smiling half of the time and I wasn't even focusing on the lyrics, but I ended up singing everything with him. It felt good. I liked the song, well I only sang the song a couple of times when watching the last episode of Tadah it's B.A.P. 

The song ended and we were left smiling at eachother for a few seconds until Baekhyun shouted "DAEBAK!" and everybody laughed including Yongguk and I. After the song we didn't say anything to eachother except for a few warm smiles, but the other guys noticed and Alice did too. 

"Ohhh~ I see we got some flirting going around!" Chen said punching Yongguks arm. 

Yongguk smiled and chuckled looking back at me. Omo.. don't look at me. I was looking down at my feet picking off the pebbles out of the holes of my converse. I was smiling to myself in my head yet I was mentally facepalming myself. 

"Hey, let's talk." Aiden nudged me while pointing to the door. 

God, Aiden was the cutest thing on Earth. Aiden was like a lost puppy and I couldn't say no to him at all. I smiled at him and got up saying to the other guys that Aiden and I were going to get something from the store. 

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked finally out of the party room. 

"Let's... date." Aiden said softly, but trying to look like a manly person. 

"Haha, what..? I have a career Aiden. No can do!" I said waving my hands in front of my face. Aiden was surprised yet disappointed. 

"Nicky." Aiden said softly leaning in towards me while putting both of his hands on my face. 

A/N: 

Well, I'm not going to update it that much.. I haven't really decided on the ending. Hey, the next fanfic I'm making is coming up in progress. XD