Final! Part 1[I could extend the chapters a little if the ending was like a cliff hanger! Just comment]

The Trainee and Instructor

[No Authors Note until the end! Hehe, sorry if it's not the best ending..though..] 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up next to Yongguk and Kris and I had no idea what I did last night at the party though. It was all a blur. All I remember was that the Untouchable Samchon's brought alcohol and Yongguk, Kris, and I think Myungsoo drank. They were knocked out on the couch, but I have no idea how I knocked out. Maybe I partied to hard and knocked out without anyone knowing. Well, what the heck does that mean? Did I drink or not? o___O 

"N-Nicky?" I heard someone stutter from beside me. It was Yongguk and he looked knocked up from drinking so much. I assumed he was sleep talking or he just woke up from a very bad hangover. 

"Uh, yes?" I asked staring at him worriedly because he looked like he went beast at the party. 

"I l-l-ove you." He said closing his eyes and smiling stupidly. 

"What did you say?" I asked sitting against the wall with my eyes wide open. 

I didn't hear anything from him a minute later. He must've been dreaming.. of ME?! What.. in the world.... I got up from my place and smelled my breath. Thank god, I didn't drink! *stomach growls* Shoot, I'm hungry.. when the heck am I not hungry? I tiptoed towards the kitchen trying not to wake up anybody and ended up seeing Untouchable laying on the table sprawled out upon eachother. What the heck.. HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! I tiptoed; once again towards the fridge this time and there was nothing inside except for an apple. Honestly, I don't like apples so it's maybe Alice's apple. I eat every fruit except for Apples. I don't know why, but just don't ask. 

"NICKY!" I was startled as I dropped my water bottle loudly on the tiled floor. WHO THE HECK IS YELLING EARLY IN THE MORNING?! I grumpily walked towards the kitchen door and saw Dan holding his head and a empty bottle of Soju in his other hand. 

"WHAT THE HELL DAN?!" I yelled snatching the bottle out of his hand and smacking him on the hand making him fall back groaning. 

"What were you thinking?" I whispered crouching down beside him and helping him up. 

"Why the hell did you hit me on the head?!" Dan yelled loudly scratching the part of his head where I hit him. 

"Ah, sorry. It's just that YOU'RE NOT IN KOREA TO DRINK DAN. You don't even speak korean so what if you accidentally went out the door and ended up on the streets?!" I yelled not even noticing that people were groaning. 

"We're on the second floor! I wouldn't be able to go down the stairs anyway!" Dan yelled back groping his head. 

"Stop. You have a hangover so go to your room and sleep." "But-" Dan pleaded. "Now. Listen to your little sister or else I will scream in your ears." 

I pointed towards his door and walked around looking for other people that might be 'yelling' for me. I went downstairs to see it completely clean and spotless, but there was a few people on the ground passed out. I walked over to the balcony and right when I walked out someone let out a blood curtling scream. WHAT NOW?! I closed the balcony door and ran back upstairs to see Yongguk hitting his head against the wall. 

"YONGGUK!" I yelled trying to get his attention, but he was out of it. I kicked him and he stopped and glared at me. I stepped back alarmed, walking away with my hands in front of me. 

"No, I'm sorry. Come back!" Yongguk shouted trying to get up. Dude, you're drunk sit back down before I throw something at you. Yongguk came closer to me. 

I stopped walking backwards. "Yongguk." I sternly said putting my hands on my hips. 

"W-what?" He responded still a little tipsy. 

"Come here." I said pointing towards the spot in front of me. I crossed my arms and sighed. 

Yongguk came toward me while wobbling. Gosh, there's something called crawling.. Yongguk was infront of me and he was startled at my sudden touch to his forehead. 

"Aishhhh, you have a slight fever. GOSH, WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO DRINK?! COME TO THINK OF IT.. WHAT THE HELL DID I DO LAST NIGHT? DID YOU DRUG ME? HUH?!" I shouted making him walk back a little. 

Yongguk groaned touching his head. 

"Oh, I'm sorry for yelling!" I whispered going towards him patting his head. He smiled and then grabbed his head again. 

"Haha, go sleep in my room." I whispered patting his back. 

"Take me~" Yongguk whined closing his eyes. 

"Lazy ." I mumbled making sure he didn't hear, but he did!

"What did you say?" Yongguk shot at me opening his eyes. 

"U-uh.. I said let's go." I lied leading him to the room while he had his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes as I felt his head going on my shoulder. You better not be falling asleep. I reached the bedroom and the door was locked. Ugh, what the heck.. I knocked on it and I didn't hear anything until I heard snoring that came from Yongguk. You're going to get it once you're sober. 

"You know what, Yongguk-shii?" I asked softly while smiling. 

"Whaaat?" Yongguk softly said still leaning on me. 

"Close your ears and your eyes." I said softly looking back at him. 

"Wae..?" Yongguk asked getting off of my shoulder. 

"Well, once I kick down this door..I don't know what we'll see, but it might be something inapropriate." I whispered giving soft kicks to the door. 

"...I don't understand. I'm 22. You should be the one closing your eyes." Yongguk said softly standing beside me. 

"Well, ok." I responded loudly. 

I prepared to kick the door and when I did it left a dent in the door. At least the door opened. Yongguk looked at me shocked because I actually kicked the door open. I looked around the room and there was nobody in there, but I found out what was blocking the door. How the hell did my bookcase fall down? I'll find out later. I was about to walk towards the closed bathroom door until Yongguk pulled my hand away from the doorknob. 

"N-Nicky.. you don't know what's in there." Yongguk looked terrified while I was dumbfoundedly looking at him. 

"I don't see what would be in there." I replied reaching for the doorknob again. Yongguk pulled my hand away again. 

"Nicky, I'm the Instructor and you are the Trainee. Do you not watch movies? I INSTRUCT YOU TO GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR AND LET ME CHECK FIRST." Yongguk sternly said while I inched back a little startled. 

"Wait, how about I just kick the door down so the person inside will wake up or I don't know get scared?" I replied back. 

"Fine, but grab a weapon." Yongguk instructed. 

"Now, you're just being childish and I'M a child." I rolled my eyes knowingly. 

"Just for safety purposes!" Yongguk softly yelled smiling. 

I reached underneath my bed searching for a weapon when I felt a hand touch mine. I jumped back hugging Yongguk who was also surprised .

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed holding on to Yongguk. Yongguk also screamed because he was startled as to why I jumped back and hugged him. 

I heard groaning underneath the bed and I took a peak under the bed. Omg..it's just you Dan. Wait, didn't I point towards your room and not mine?! I kicked him and he groaned. 

"Yah, I said YOUR room not mine." I kicked him again. 

"Let me sleep for 2 minutes and I'll be going." Dan softly said getting up and wrapping himself on my blankets.

"Yongguk's going to sleep on the bed!" I yelled stomping my feet. 

"It's okay Nicky." Yongguk softly said opening the bathroom door not even remembering what he just told me earlier. 

"..what the heck yongguk." I mumbled trailing behind him. 

ALICE WAS IN THE BATHTUB WHILE ZELO WAS PASSED OUT ON THE FLOOR! Yongguk and I were laughing silently trying not to wake them up. 

"Let's guess what happened?" Yongguk stared at me snickering. 

"Hmm, Zelo walked in here to look for Alice and since he's tall and all he hit his head against the curtain rack?" I questioned while laughing. 

"Oh, you and your innocence." Yongguk chuckled while ruffling my hair. 

"How about this? Zelo and Alice got drunk together and you know... what else." Yongguk whispered while nudging me. 

"Haha, you ." I nudged him back walking towards the bed seeing Dan long gone. 

A/N: 

There will be.. a part 2. Haha, I didn't want to end it so soon. I got to sleep so I left you with.. kind of a cliff hanger or something? xD WELL, YOU KNOW I WILL SLEEP. Good night everyone~ OR Goodmorning.