Chapter 8 - Ahjussi, don't make a move on me.

The Trainee and Instructor

OHHHHHH. I JUST NEEDED TO LET OUT A FEW EMOTIONS. XD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicky's POV

"What do I do?!" I said hearing nonstop shouting from other of the scary abandoned dance room.
I liked messy places. It helped collect a little bit of my thoughts and straighten up a little.

I was looking for a hiding spot in the messy room. YES FOUND A BOX FULL OF BLANKETS! Luck is definitely on my side in this room! I jumped into the box and pulled the blankets over my head making a peephole to see if anybody was going to walk into the room. I kept my eye right beside the peephole until suddenly....

...The door opened slightly showing a guy with dark hair and a deep raspy voice.

"Hello?" It was Yongguk. He was looking for you with worry written all over his face as he searched for you. It was dark and there wasn't a single light in the room. It looked like he didn't bring his phone as a flashlight.

I heard a loud bang and a yell. I took off the blankets to see Yongguk on the floor wincing in pain. There was a shelf on top of the box and a dumbell had rolled off of the shelf hitting Yongguk's foot. I ran up to him and tried to help him up. As I was helping him up he made groans and yelps at the pain. HAHAHAHA HE KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

I put him on my back trying to forget how heavy he was. I couldn't piggyback him, but it was worth the shot.

"It's okay Yongguk-shii. I'll take you to the hospital." I said panting a little walking out the door seeing if anybody could be seen so I could get some help. The abandoned dance room was close to the front doors and I walked up to the receptionist and asked her to call the Hospital or pull up a car from the back and call Manager Oppa.

I glanced at Yongguk who was looking pale as I set him on the couch, looking at all the fangirls outside giving me deathglares. I zipped up my jacket, put my hoodie over my head, and grabbed a hat that said 'This Hat Belongs To: Jung Daehyun'. He wouldn't mind if I took the hat just for disguise right? He could always use Alices or Yongguks..

2 Hours Later

"Mr. Bang will be fine by tomorrow. He just needs some rest and I'll get him some crutches for that foot of his." The nurse said sweetly as she was flipping through her clipboard.

"Uh, thank you. Do you know where Bang Yong Guk's room is? I want to stay with him for awhile and keep him company." I said smiling while holding a container filled with warm ddukkbeoki.

"B23. Enjoy your stay." The nurse said walking to the front counter.

Did she work for a hotel before coming here? Haha, whatever Nicky just go apologize to Yongguk. I walked in front of the door taking deep breaths and opened it just to see Yongguk sitting up staring at me with his gummy smile.

"Ugh, you're supposed to be asleep by now!" I said flicking his forehead.

"YAH! I'm a patient you can't act that way!" Yongguk said pouting. He kind of looked cute. HEY HEY HEY. NICKY. NO. BAD GIRL.

"The nurse said to sleep.. so, um. Go to sleep. Like right now." I said smiling and laughing, looking at him with my eye smile.

"Fine, mom." Yongguk chuckled. He laid down and looked at you while you looked around the room until you found out he was staring at you with dreamy eyes. I stared at him.

"Yah.. I said go to sleep. Not lay down and stare at me the whole night." I said pulling the blankets over him.

"Nicky..?" Yongguk said unsure if he wanted to say something.

"Yes, sunbaenim." I said getting an extra blanket from the closet.

"..I can't believe you're 13. You feel like.. my age." Yongguk said sighing afterwards. I walked towards him draping another blanket over him smiling. I bent down and went closer to his face as he blushed and looked the other way.

"Wow, such a little kid." I said laughing sitting down on the seat right next to Yongguk's bed. Yongguk turned back over seeing me on the chair with my eyes closed. Wow.. she looks pretty when she sleeps. Haha, oh yongguk. You weird guy. Yongguk thought to himself. I could hear him talking to himself. He grabbed my hand and tapped my shoulder.

"What..?" I said with my eyes closed.

I felt warm breath on my cheek. I opened my eyes wide to see Yongguk in front of my face leaning in to kiss me. I leaned away making him fall in the chair while his chest was on my chest. I sighed and pushed him back on his bed redraping the blankets on him and fixing his pillow.

"Why did you have to move?" Yongguk asked while pouting.

I chuckled a little turning towards him. "Yah, ahjusshi. Don't make a move on me. You'll regret it later on." I said laughing my off and his face that was surprised. He broke into a small smile and hugged me tightly.

"I won't regret it, but at least I could get a hug! Can you stay here and talk to me and wait until I fall asleep?" Yongguk said pouting. Once again it was too darn cute! What is with this charismatic bad boy on the internet that's being all cute and bubbly like Luhan from Exo M? DARN YOU YONGGUK. DARN YOU AND YOUR BIPOLAR-NESS.

"Uhh, sure I guess." I laughed slightly resting my head on the cushion of the chair. Yongguk stared at me weirdly.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I said wiping around my eyes and mouth looking at him strangely. He laughed and pulled me towards him.

"I want you to sleep on the bed. It's cold and there's no more blankets. I don't want you to catch a cold." Yongguk said laying my head on the pillow putting a blanket over me.

"Uh, thanks then." I said drifting to sleep. I felt arms around my waist, but I felt protected so I let him grab some of my warmth as we slept together.

Morning

I woke up and rubbed my eyes as the windows was open letting in sunshine and sounds from the outside world. I looked around dis-oriented. Where am I? I tried getting up, but something was holding me down. It was Yongguk.

"Wait, so I slept in his hospital bed, he grabbed my waist, then we both fell asleep?" I scratched my chin looking around the room. I glanced and Yongguk who was still sleeping and snoring softly. I reached for my phone which was on the bedside table and it was 11:30AM. I was late for practice. I called the CEO and told him what happened and he let me stay with Yongguk, but I had to make up for missing practice.

I tapped Yongguk's shoulder. Gosh, he was just like my brother Dan. IT'S GOING TO TAKE FOREVER TO WAKE HIM UP. "Yongguk-shii!" I said yelling, but in a whispering tone. He stirred in his sleep and flipped me over to the other side of the bed. He snuggled into my neck. I felt his hot breath on my collarbone and I coughed at the awkwardness. Gosh, I think I know how to wake this er up. I pulled his head away and looked at him still sleeping.

"Yongguk oppa~" I said in a cute manner even though I hated aegyo, but at the school I'm attending now the queenkas would talk like that ALL the freaking time when they were with those annoying kingkas.

Yongguk sprung up immediately and stared at me lovingly. Pish posh. That isn't going to bring me down Bang Yong Guk. I tried getting out of the bed until Yongguk held onto my waist. I glared at him.

"I didn't know you did aegyo." He said staring at me sweetly with his bed hair. I ruffled his hair and tried fixing it.

"I don't do aegyo. I was just imitating the girls at my school. I just did the voice not the face." I scoffed trying to fix a hair that was wickedly sticking out and not going back. I just left that stupid hair there and forgot about it.

Yongguk caught me off guard and got on top of me. HOLY SHOOT. I'M ONLY 13 AND WE'RE IN A HOSPITAL. GET OFF OF ME BEFORE THE NURSES COME IN A GET THE WRONG IDEA YONGGUK. He got closer to my face. OHHHH, YOU'RE NOT SCARED OF ME ANYMORE ARE YOU?! He kept getting closer. OH YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG GI- He kissed me.

A/N:
WEEEEEEEEL. I'm hungry. I don't really eat at home because usually food from school fills me up. xD I had a burrito. It was good. I should have gotten a sandwich though. I'm getting fat LOL -pokes tummy- Well, annyeong ers. I'm just kidding! Annyeong my lovely subscribers! Which I only have 3, but I appreciate the support. No matter what; even if I don't have subscribers I'll still update. :))