Chapter 1

The Trainee and Instructor

Twas a Sunday, a bright and hot summer day as the sunshine was pouring through Nickys bedroom window. As she woke up, she heard a loud ruckus in the house. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her laptop to see what the time was and it was...
 

"ERMAHGERD 11AM?! OH SHOOT." said Nicky frantically getting out bed literally tripping over all her blankets.

She stopped in front of the door openning it calmly and steadying her breath as she walked into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water, trying not to be obvious that she didn't just woke up. Right when she walked into the kitchen she instantly heard yelling from her Mom.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO THE TEMPLE WITH YOUR DAD HUH?!" yelled her mom. Nickys mom was cutting food and putting it into a pot while she was yelling at Nicky. She shot me a cold glare as Nicky sat onto a stool.

"Mommmmy~" Nicky slowly said to calm down her Mom. Nicky knew she was supposed to go, but she expected her Dad to wake her up so they could leave together. Instead he left Nicky behind with her mother, only to get scolded for not going to the temple.

Nicky's mom shot Nicky another cold glare. She  jumped out of her seat and ran back to her room and sighed. She sat down on her bed and looked at her laptop screen to see an email awaiting her to open and read. Hmm. I usually don't get notifications from my email.. She thought to herself. As she opened it and read it, blinking at least 3 times, started pinching herself, and slapped herself. She finally stopped and thought about the email.

"This can't be a dream..or is it?" as she started slapping and pinching herself again. Ouch! DANG, THIS ISN'T A DREAM. THIS MUST BE REAL. She thought to herself. She turned as she saw her door knob turning. She stopped and just stared at the knob moving. It was just her older brother wondering what she was doing making so much noise.

"What the heck are you doing that's causing all the noise?!" he exclaimed walking towards Nicky. Nicky turned to see his face full of stress and no sleep. Dan, her older brother, had dark circles and bags were visible to her eyes.


"I GOT ACCEPTED INTO A KOREAN AGENCY! WHY WOULDN'T I MAKE NOISE? GO TO SLEEP YOU LOOK UGLY RIGHT NOW!" she exclaimed looking back at her laptop screen. She crossed her arms waiting for her brother to leave, but he didn't. He stared at her for several seconds and walked out of the room.

"Keep it down and I'll be able to sleep. Good luck." he said as he shut the door quietly. "I should have given her more motivation.. I never knew she wanted to become a korean singer. Wait, she doesn't even speak Korean. Let's just see if she can take the fact that she won't be able to understand her teachers. "

-------------------------------------------


Nicky grabbed and fumbled trying to hold her phone. She kept searching and searching trying to find Alices phone number, but she kept fidgeting since she was too excited to tell her best friend about her good news! She found the phone number and tried to breathe more calmly, then started texting at the speed of light.

Text to: Alice Moreau
From: You

OMGOMG GUESS WHAT?! :3

Reply from: Alice Moreau

WAIT! GUESS WHAT ALSO. ^___^

Text to: Alice Moreau
From: You

I GOT INTO TS ENTERTAINMENT! I GET TO GO TO SOUTH KOREA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Reply from: Alice Moreau

I DID TOO! Oh gosh, let's go together to get the tickets and everything so we can sit on the plane together and go crazy! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO! When are you going to the airport? Errrrmm. Or I mean when are you supposed to go?

Text to: Alice Moreau
From: You

They said it didn't matter as long as I got there before the weekend ends. Want to go to the airport Tuesday after school? Don't forget to pack! Btw, I'll talk to you later I need to like jump around a little haha. ^w^ Don't text back ~ Bye~

As Nicky turned off her phone, she opened her door and walked to her parents room and  ran to the closet. She  found a suitcase that could fit enough clothes for a month or 2. Once she walked outside of her parents room with the suitcase her mom questioned her and told her to come to her. 

"What are you doing with that suitcase? You're not leaving the house after what I said, are you?" Nicky's mom worriedly said while scanning Nicky's eyes. Nicky looked at her mom smiling and being all giddy.

"I got accepted to become a singer in Korea mom!" exclaimed Nicky as she hugged her mom tightly. Her mom soon snapped out of it and started hugging Nicky while jumping around laughing and screaming.

"WOW, WE NEED TO TELL YOUR DAD ABOUT THIS! First, help me with the food and we'll wait for your dad ok?" said Nickys mom, grabbing the pot and putting it on the sink to cool off. She handed Nicky another pot that had shrimp inside, waiting for it to be peeled.

Nicky looked at the pot and then looked back at her mom. "Mom, are you serious..? I GET ACCEPTED AND I HAVE TO PEEL SHRIMP?" whined Nicky as she started stomping around while pouting. Nicky's mom glared at her and grabbed a chair for Nicky to sit on.

She gave Nicky a stern look and leaned close to her face. "DO YOU WANT TO GO OR NOT?!" yelled her Mom as Nicky immediately started peeling the shrimp whimpering a little.

----------------------------------------------------
A/N:
How was it? It wasn't that bad.. after all it's been a year since I've made a fanfic LOL. I'm still a little rusty and school is going to be a challenge. Next chapter will be posted.. sometime.. tomorrow maybe so stay tuned for updates. If you see a chapter that has a run off or a cut then that means I'm still working on it and editing it. Annyeong~ ^______^ 

P.S: Did anyone notice that I was going from first person to third person the whole time? xD I just re read all the chapters.. xD I just got finished with the final too. xD