Chapter Five

Got Hooked

 

January 07, 2012 (continuation)

After filming, we had another wonderful eating time together with the casts, with the exception of Jiyeon because she was really busy she couldn’t join us. While I was going on my way home, my phone buzzed. It was a text message from Jihoo. I opened it reluctantly,

 

Should you ask for her number?

 

My eyes grew wide, this guy is seriously  crazy, I replied,

 

What made you say that?

 

He replied faster than expected,

 

I think I just saw a cute little scene earlier

 

OMFG! Did he just see how Jiyeon and I talked comfortably earlier during our rehearsals? I didn’t reply. He is such a stalker. I closed my eyes. I’m really tired. I don’t wanna deal with Jihoo right now. 

 

The moment I reached my room, I actually felt my eyelids heavy and the next thing I knew was me caught in my deep sleep.

 

January 08,2012

 

I checked on my phone the moment I woke up. Well, Jihoo already flooded me with his messages. I almost forgot that I haven’t replied to him last night.

 

I visited you again on your filming actually. :p

 

That seriously have woken me up, I browsed more of his messages,

 

You looked really comfortable with each other.

 

I felt the increase of temperature growing on my body.  I looked into his following text messages,

 

It seemed like she has the hots for you too..

 

This guy is seriously going to earn a serious beating if I’d accidentally run into him. I proceeded to more of his messages though,

 

Yah! Don’t be such a sissy! Go man up and ask for her number!

 

Aigooo.. this guy.. Tsk. He’s being impossible again. And feeling so defeated at my best friend,I’ve scrolled down for his last of his messages.

 

She won’t bite, I promise!;)

 

Couldn’t he realize that it’s very crucial doing that thing he’s asking me to do? Even if I wanted to but I have yet to establish a really close relationship with her to be doing that. Besides, we’ll only be working for a couple of months only and then we’re good. We just met for the sake of work, nothing more, and nothing less. After this drama, we eventually have to go on our own ways, it’s not like she even have the time to spare me anyway because she has this endless schedule w/ T-ara. So what’s the point of asking for her number when it’s going to be like that?

 

 

It took us half of our day today finishing all our scenes for episode three. We also started filming the first parts of episode four and then we ended our filming for the day. Jiyeon haven’ talked to me much because she’s busy with their lovey dovey promotions and it’s not like she’s obliged to talk to me during her breaks anyway. We’ve only rehearsed together once and I’m thinking too much about it. -.- Yeah, blame my wishful heart=.=

 

And because of her nonstop promotions with T-ara, whenever she has the time to have a break, she would take the opportunity to take a nap. And uhm, I’ve silently admired her on her sleep. She’s a sleeping beauty. *0*

 

January 09, 2012

 

I had yet another scene with Jiyeon today for episode four. Actually, for the next couple of episodes, we’d be filming more scenes together. And I seriously wanted to perfect the act of not getting so affected with her presence.  You know, I wanted to be as casual as possible when she’s with me. I don’t have any intentions of complicating my working relationship with a personal one.

 

As I saw Jiyeon for today, I fought hard against myself not to drop my jaw on the floor, I could really never get use to her goddess-like beauty; she’s always so captivating and charming every passing day. Okay,enough with that, I needed to seriously stop fantasizing about Jiyeon if I really wanted to maintain a professional relationship with this girl or else if I fall too hard I might not be able to recover from being seriously hooked with her, like being trapped in a quicksand. And if I may add, that would seriously mean nothing but trouble.

 

We filmed separately for the first few parts. Soon enough, at fifteen past noon break, it was our turn to film again. This scene will cover so much angst going on between Rian and JB.

 

“Lights. Camera. Action!”

 

I was entering the laundry room with my laundry basket with me and I found Rian unexpectedly sitted casually in there. She was practicing her song for the upcoming auditions but the moment she saw me, she stopped singing. What a waste, I wanted to hear more of her voice. >_< ‘Cause you know, her voice hasn’t been used much on T-ara’s songs so I kinda have this craving for her voice. Good thing though is that in this TV series, we’d be hearing much of her voice. And I’m sure to grab a copy of all her solos. :D Call me fanatic and I won’t deny it. Haha. At least, I’d have a remembrance of actually having to work with her.

 

Anyway, have you also noticed that I kind of blabber too much for a guy, right? Don’t worry; I’m actually not this talkative in real life. I’m only this talkative when no one’s around, when only talking to myself. XD But with others around, I sure know when to stop talking because we all know that I have my image to preserve. :D

 

 Why don't you practice at the training room instead of practicing here alone?” I started with my line, going my way to the washing machine. I started putting some of the clothing on it.

 

I was just waiting for my laundry,” she was playing with her lips. Kyaaaaaa.. She should seriously stop doing that, I easily get distracted! I then diverted my attention to the other washing machine and stated,

 

“But the washing machine is empty.”

 

She reacted almost immediately, and gave me her cheerful façade, “That's so funny. Since you came in, you have no other choice but to do the laundry on your own.”

 

This girl could actually pull off a variety of expressions and yet still looked so good with it, I proceeded to my line, “You should have adapted to this, right? By the way, what have your partner done wrong to you? You haven't practice with her at all. Aren't you being irresponsible?”

 

Her expression turned into a cold one, “What about you then? Have you ever taken responsible on Siwoo? He is your one and only team mate and you didn't even care about him though he is facing crisis right now. So why concern about me now? That doesn't look like the JB I have known at all”

 

And the tension was getting heavier; I almost felt like it was real, I could’ve said sorry to her at this point in time if I was being really me but my character JB was asking for a different one, “I am telling you this out of kindness. Do you have to misunderstand everything? No wonder you have never changed.”

 

What do you mean?”She responded even colder this time, I swear I could totally feel the emotions surge right through me.

 

You should have known better, right?” What a jerk JB seriously is. I wanted to punch him myself.

 

I don't know what you're talking about.” She rolled her eyes, clearly getting so fixed up about our confrontation.

 

Are you satisfied by just being the face of the group? Just a singer? Oh, hold on.” I bit my lip pretending to think more of what I had yet to say and continued,  “Your dream is to be an actress, right? Though your acting skill is so poor.” And that did it for the douche bag my character is. I just earned a very fruitful slap from Jiyeon. She then walked-out leaving me dumbfounded. It actually hurt, she slapped me for reals.

 

“CUT!”

 

The moment the cameras stopped rolling, Jiyeon came back almost immediately to me,

 

“JB-sshi, did I slap you too hard? Mian. Mianheyo. “ She was casually caressing the side of my cheek, totally unaware of how she's making me feel, “Good thing we did it in one go, I don’t want to physically assault you like that again.” She was feeling overly guilty and all but it’s not her fault actually. She just followed our directors’ command.

 

“No, it’s okay. No need to be sorry.” On a side note, you could actually slap me again all you want as long as you caress my cheek again too. :D Uh-oh. Too much for me being professional, huh? Spare me this time, she provoked me. Not that she was doing it deliberately though, she had really no idea; she was just doing it out of being guilty for slapping me hard. She’s just naturally sweet. In fact, she hasn’t had the least bit of idea that with her simple gestures, I couldn’t help but like her more. You know, the more that I spent my time with her, the more I get hooked with this girl, and the more that I think that I was helplessly falling for her.

 

---

This chappie is up as promised. :) Hoping to hear your comments soon.. :) And JB was being really cute, right? :D

 

Subscribe now if you haven't yet. It would mean a lot to me. Cheers!!