19

Got Hooked

 

“Like seriously, how can your back be so warm just like my father’s?”

 

Did she just openly compare me to that of her father? That’s one of a heavy thing to say from a girl.

 

My feelings for her were overwhelming. She’s asleep and yet she’s talking about me, not simply talking about me but even complimenting me. I know she won’t hear it but right now I couldn’t help but say,

 

 “Chuahe Jiyeonahh,”

 

And it would be better if she won’t hear it. I just don’t have the courage to confess with her conscious state. I just felt the need to say it out loud right now. It felt good; unexpectedly good, if I may add.

 

Then all of a sudden she broke her grasp from me causing me to panic and eventually ended up losing my balance. We both stumbled and rolled over to the bushes.

 

Dang! I’m really clumsy!  I’m not acting like a manly man!

 

And right now, I’m in a position where I could get killed if any of her fanboys or even her fangirls would see it.

 

She was right on top of me, breathing heavily, our faces were inches damn close! I couldn’t think right. Her scent was making me delirious. And our proximity’s making me go crazy.

 

“What did you just say?”

 

I couldn’t make anything out of what she was trying to say. I’m too busy calming my senses. She was looking at me so intently that I’m going to melt any second now.

 

‘Yah! JB ssi. Earlier, before we fell, I heard you say something,”

 

Uh-oh. I thought she was asleep. How could she have heard it?

 

“Weren’t you asleep or something?” I mumbled. I just couldn’t have said it any better because right now, my eyes couldn’t leave her lips. Her scent smelt great too.

 

 “I wasn’t. I was just resting my head.”

 

WHAT? That stopped me from my fantasies, Now, I’m in serious trouble. I panicked again and then with one clumsy move, we rolled over again. Aisshhh.

 

What a great turn-off I must have been in Jiyeon’s eyes now.

 

I tried my best to protect her from the rocks that might scratch her, that might wound her face or anywhere that’ll ruin her beautiful skin.

 

When we finally stopped rolling over and over, this time, I was on top of her. I’m sure if her fans would know about this, they’ll think that I’m taking advantage but I’m not! I just don’t know how to react properly that I remained frozen.

 

 

She was waiting for my answer. She wasn’t moving at all, completely relaxed even with this kind of position. Isn’t she afraid of me at the least?

 

It took every ounce of my muscle to stand, “Let’s head back to the car. It’s dangerous here.”

 

I’m getting dangerous too. Her lips were invitingly close. I almost couldn’t get a hold of myself in there. I almost lost it. Good thing, I’m getting better at self-control management.

 

I suggest you to try meditation too if you want to have a better control of your emotions.

 

Anyway, I was in the process of pulling her up to help her stand back on her feet when,

 

“You really didn’t say something earlier? I must be hearing things but I thought I heard you like me,”

 

She’s too straight forward, isn’t she? Her words actually caught me off-guard! I then accidentally slipped her grasp on me, I recklessly pulled her back to me afraid that she could get hurt, saving her from hitting the ground but her reflexes were just so sharp that she was able to grab on my nape that same time.  I actually pulled her as much as she pulled me that something really unexpected happened. Well, everything happened so fast that I wasn’t able to stop it from happening.

 

She just..

 

 

How should I say it?

 

 

Her lips touched mine.

 

 

Did we just kiss?

 

 

No, Erase that. Not at all.  It wasn’t even a peck or something, our lips just bumped accidentally..

 

 

But still, that made us both equally shocked, too shock to move. We remained just like that, feeling like time had stopped.

 

 

Everything around us stopped moving, even the trees that were actually swaying with the wind stopped.

 

I’m exaggerating, I know. I didn’t even notice the trees earlier because it’s really dark actually. All I know is my heart stopped beating that very moment.

 

Scratch that, I was kidding.

 

Wanna know the real thing?

 

Her lips felt just so right onto mine that I almost forgot how to breathe.

 

A honk from a car brought us back to our senses. We then hurriedly stood and acted like nothing big of a deal just happened.

 

Her lips felt soft…

 

I’m gonna tell you a secret..

 

 

I felt my eyes close for a few seconds there when her lips accidentally brushed onto mine.

 

Okay, I admit. That was a kiss. We actually just shared a kiss..

 

I thought these kinds of things happen only on movies but it actually just happened on us.

 

I know I’m asking for too much when I’ve been already lucky enough to have experience the feeling of having her lips onto mine but we shouldn’t have kissed like that. It’s not like I really intend to kiss her or something, it’s just that if I were given the chance to share a kiss with Jiyeon, I wouldn’t want it to be like that. It wasn’t anything romantic at all. It’s far from my dream kiss.

 

 

“Oh, Jinwoon oppa!” she squealed and hurried over to his side.

 

 

Enough with my whining. I’m dreaming too much. I needed reality to set in.

 

I don’t know how to face her from now on. Why couldn’t I distinguish someone who’s sleep or who’s not? Ugh. And why am I so clumsy? What would she have think of me now? I’ve never been this glad to see Jinwoon hyung. At least with him around, we’ll have a temporary distraction from my unexpected confession to her and the kiss.

 

 

“Oppa, you’re the best!”I heard her say while Jinwoon hyung was filling up the gasoline tank of my car.

 

“This is nothing Jiyeonaah. Anyway, what were you doing back there earlier?” Jinwoon hyung just touched the subject we’ve been most avoiding about so I diverted his attention into something else,

 

“Thanks a lot hyung,” and even boldy asked him, “So, why were you so persistent about helping us personally when you could just send anyone to fetch us?”

 

“Kunyang,” he replied and was finally done filling up my tank.

 

“Kunyang?” this time Jiyeon asked.

 

“Ohh. I just felt the need to,” Jinwoon hyung just shrugged.

 

“Kure? I’m still thankful though, keke.” Jiyeon awkwardly responded, obviously dropping the subject already since we couldn’t get any answer more than that from Jinwoon hyung.

 

“So, Jiyeonahh, who do you plan to ride with? Are you still going to let JB take you home? Or might as well consider riding with me?”

 

I take back what I just said earlier about being happy that Jinwoon hyung’s here. Why did he have to ask that? He’s making it more awkward for us now.

 

===

Hello there! I’m back from the grave. LOL. Belated happy Halloween everyone!

 

As promised, for my long absence, I made it up to you my dear subscribers. Juicy update here. :D

 

Anyway, I know I owe you some updates but I’ll update a little slower now since I’m back to school. :D Have patience for my next updates, I might not be able to update just like before, so bear with me. It might take awhile for my every update, hope you understand. Kumowa. ^^

 

I’ll see to it though that I will update at least once a week.

 

Leave your comments? Please? Bless you ~