Chapter Thirteen

Got Hooked

 

JB’s POV

 

“I hated it when you were deliberately ignoring me,” Like I wanted to throw myself on cliff. I felt so wrong when you were doing that, I felt so empty.

 

“ Sorry if you felt that way, my bad. Don’t worry, I won’t ignore you again. Let’s go, for sure, our director’s looking for us by this time—”

 

 She’s avoiding it but I guess I had to say it,

 

“No. it’s not only that..”

 

I don’t know where I’m getting this kind of courage telling her all these but my guts was telling me to say so,

 

“I guess it all started when I chose Hyorin noona during the press conference, right?”

 

She didn’t respond. Silence means yes! My gut feeling was right after all! Now I understand what Jihoo was trying to say to me before. I continued,

 

 “Well ..  I was..  afraid of your fanboys, ” I honestly admitted. I felt the need to explain since it already came to this.

 

“That’s the most stupid excuse I ever heard.”

 

Ouch.  I wasn’t having an excuse or anything , I was actually telling the truth. Oh well, that doesn’t change the fact that she’s actually jealous. >_< I couldn’t hide my foolish smile, I’m trying hard to compose myself,

 

“You’re cute when you’re jealous.”  Uh-oh, I consciously blurted out.

 

“Do I look like a clown to you?” She’s even cuter when she’s this clueless.

 

“No. You looked more of a Barbie doll.” 

 

“I’m done here,” she started walking away again. This girl sure is amusing me in every way,

 

 “I thought you’re not going to ignore me anymore?”

 

I teasingly remarked.  

 

“I won’t.” But she won’t stop walking away! LOL. XD

 

“Then what are you doing?”

 I know I’m being annoying already but I couldn’t help it. He reaction’s just priceless.

 

“Well..” she thought for awhile and added, “Our director called for us, haven’t you heard it?”  

 

“Kure?” I was now walking side by side her; I couldn’t suppress my goofy smile knowing that she’s lying just to cover up her being bashful. She’s just too cute!

 

“Stop doing that, you’re creeping me out.”

 

Aigoo.. Even when she’s annoyed, she’s just too adorable, especially the way her nose crinkled.

 

“What did I do wrong again?” I emphasized the word AGAIN just to more. Who would’ve thought that PARK JIYEON would actually be this jealous? And I’m so dense to realize it only now!

 

I really loved how I uncovered another side of this beautiful human being beside me. I love her being jealous, especially when she doesn’t even realize that she’s being one. :D

 

“Nothing!” she barked at me and rushed all the way to the filming set.

 

 

“JB , RIAN, where have you been?!”

 

 Our director vexed at us the moment we reached the set. The atmosphere from earlier when we left the set was changed 180 degrees. 

 

 “ I.. ahmm.. We w—were j-just,” Jiyeon stuttered.

 

I know, I needed at least something to say,

 

Damn it, JB! Think! Ugh. My mind’s soo blaaaaank.

 

“Where did you two go?” Our director was clearly not in the mood. Did he have a bad day? Oh well, I need to say an excuse at the least because Jiyeon’s currently speechless.

 

Ah-huh! A perfect excuse came into my mind!

 

“We rehearsed our scene together,” I said to cover-up our little convo earlier,

 

“Right, Jiyeon?” I ask for her back-up to make it more credible. I was eyeing her to join me in explaining.

 

“Yes, PD-nim! We did! Sorry if we’d taken so long.,” she thankfully followed up correspondingly.

 

“Is that so? That better be true. Okay then, take your places.”

 

Whew! That’s close! We took our places at the end of the staircase, Jiyeon smiled at me, silently thanking me for the cover-up I made. I’m secretly wishing that all the luck in the world would side on us because we needed a one-take shooting for this particular scenario to let our PD-nim believe more with our impromptu lie.

 

“Lights. Camera. Action!”

 

“Just.. forget what happened today. This isn’t the first or second time unfair things happened.” I delivered my lines for this scene successfully. Now, it’s Jiyeon’s turn.

 

“No. I’m not going to leave out a single second and remember everything. Because I was raised finely, I didn’t have any sad memories when I needed to shed tears. From now on, what happened today, I’m going to use it when I need to shed tears. I can just pretend that it was a lesson in acting.”

 

Oh my gawd, as expected from a veteran! She just scanned the script once earlier and yet she flawlessly delivered all those lines with the right timing, right expression and right emotions.

 

She then walked out on me to finally end our scene!

 

“CUT!”

 

After the scene, Jiyeon came back and gave me a high five!

 

“It’s a good thing that you rehearse! Do it more okay?” Our director then  complimented us.

 

“That was close,” she whispered, “Thanks for earlier,” she gave me a wink!

 

“No problem, “ I smiled genuinely. I guess we’re okay again. I can’t wait to talk to Jihoo about this. It really pays to be creative sometimes. :D We took another break.

 

 

Other actors were filming while I sat at a corner to read my next lines. Jiyeon was having another phone conversation with T-ara, I guess.

 

I was browsing the script and I noticed that I’ll be having a kiss scene with Jiyeon again! I could feel my cheeks grew hotter. Oh my goodness! I’m the luckiest guy, I swear! Who cares about her fanboys anymore? XD

 

Someone suddenly tapped my shoulder which made me close my script abruptly and sneakily. I don’t want to be caught up fantasizing about my kiss scene with Jiyeon, okay?

 

I looked up, “Hyorin ssi?” Oh yeah. I had to talk to her, I almost forgot about her actually. What did she want to talk about anyway?

 

“Well, I just want to talk to you about our scene together..” she smiled.

 

“Really? What about it?”

 

“Well, I don’t want to make it any more awkward than it already is but..”

 

“But?”

 

“Haven’t you read it yet? We’ll be filming next actually.”

 

I checked the script. Omo.Omo. What?! Why didn’t I see this earlier? I got excited with my upcoming romantic scenes with Jiyeon that I skipped through most of the scenes I have with others!

 

“You’re such a cute kid!”

 

I frowned at Hyorin noona. What did she mean by that?

 

“Don’t worry,” she pinched my cheeks. I kept getting baffled by her actions. Is she normally like this? We haven’t had many scenes together that I’m completely clueless about her personality, “I’ll help you..”

 

“How are you going to help me?” My eyes grew wide, my scene with her was when Nana barged into Jb’s room while JB was in the process of changing his pants!!

 

I know, I wanted to be an idol, not a stripper or something! And how the hell is she planning to help me?

OH MY GAWD. NO WAY.

 

“By not making any NG’s!” She laughed at me! “How else do you think should I help you out?”

 

I blushed. I’m such an idiot.

 

“Can you help me tell our director to remove the scene?” I pleaded her.

 

“No way. Don’t you know that it’s a good thing? By doing that, you’ll have more fangirls!”

 

She’s completely crazy. I swear. So this is how carefree she is.

 

“And count me in!” she excitedly exclaimed.

 

“WHAT?!” I’m having goosebumps right now.

 

“I’m your fangirl too JB ssi. “ she giggled in the weirdest way. I don’t know what’s wrong with Hyorin noona.

 

“JB and Nana. Come now.”

 

Our director called for us. I’m getting panicky again! PD-nim then instructed me on what to do.

 

“Ready. Action!”

 

I didn’t have much to show, how am I supposed to face Jiyeon now? Aisshhh, this is really embarrassing! I don’t know how to do it right.

 

“CUT!”  I’m doomed! Why did I have to show my skin?!!aaaaaaaaahhhh..

 

“JB, what are you doing? Didn’t you understand my instructions?”

 

“Sorry PD-nim. But could I request something before filming?”

 

“What is it?”