Chapter Three

Got Hooked

 

December 31, 2011

 

“JB oppa..” Ahh.. my little crush is calling for me.

“Wae?” I responded sweetly and caressed the side of her cheek.

“Gwaenchana?” Aigoo, she’s still so adorable even with that worried-looking face of hers. When I haven’t responded, she added, “Does it hurt that bad?” It looked like she was about to cry. Wait. WHAT? She’s about to cry? She looked so hurt. WHY?

 

Before I even find out the reason behind her tears, I gasped. I clutched my shirt, breathing heavily. Cold beads of sweat were forming on my forehead. What just happened? I looked around and found out that Jiyeon’s nowhere in sight and that I’m just on my room. The sun was only starting to rise. It was then that I figured that it was only a dream. I dreamed of her again but only this time, it was totally different from my usual dream of seeing her smile and doing her aegyos. It was a bittersweet kind of dream now. I wonder what is that supposed to mean?  

 

Second day of filming.

 

We resumed filming the latter parts of episode one. Just like how I did yesterday, I only go to the filming set when it was only my turn to shoot but when it’s otherwise, I wouldn’t watch any of the others film their scenes so as not to feel the added pressure and instead, I look for someone who’s free to run through the script with me to be able to rehearse properly.

 

I haven’t really talked much to my co-actors, well yeah-I can officially call them my co-actors now ‘cause I also am officially an actor now :D, I really didn’t have much time to have real convo with them, just the usual greetings hi-hello, goodluck-keep up the good work thing, because I took advantage of our breaks to ask advices from DH2 staffs on things I need to improve upon.

 

So, my remaining few parts on episode one was thankfully done well. We finished it all without much of a problem for this day.

 

 

 January 1,2012

We started filming Episode Two. Yeah, we were filming a little bit faster than expected.

The start of the 2nd episode was with HershE and Eden, which means I had yet to be taking another epic scene with Jiyeon. I really had high hopes that I won’t screw up anymore because for these past few days, I’ve practiced meditation ( thanks to the site I googled and stumbled upon for advising me to try meditation. I know, I should’ve confided with a friend, it would’ve have been better, but as you all witnessed, I talk crazy with Jihoo. . while with my other friends, I couldn’t really risk losing my pride and suffer from intense teasing! ) Well, it wasn’t normal AGAIN for me to be doing this sort of thing- meditation is like out of my league, but it left me no choice. This is the only solution I could ever think of. I needed to find my inner peace because Jiyeon’s effect on me was kind of messy, that’s what the site said.

 

“Okay ,take your positions HershE and Eden… Rian, you first.”

 

As you noticed, our director was actually calling us by our character names and not by our real names. That’s because he wanted us to really put ourselves in the shoes of the character we were portraying.

 

She was as beautiful as always, and even when the cameras are already up close, not one flaw can be spotted in her facial feature, she’s flawless.. she’s just.. how should I say this.. she’s .. perfect in every way. Ailee and Hyorin Noona did the same thing, taking selcas, but I can’t help but notice how Jiyeon stood out among the three of them. Jiyeon’s way more attractive.. Wait. Why am I comparing them in the first place? Okay, I’ll be honest with you, I have another secret to divulge, almost every girl that I see, I unconsciously compare them to Jiyeon and just in every comparison, Jiyeon would always end up the better one. The girls are nothing compared to Jiyeon, they’re of no much. Everything I like about a girl, Jiyeon has it all. She’s even way beyond my expectations for my ideal girl.

 

I just realized how Jiyeon got me hooked big time. Well, I’m really being extra honest here, it’s not simply crush anymore, it’s a little more than that. Oh maybe, not a little, it’s way more than that actually. :D So yeah, I’m really hooked with this girl, whether you like it or you like it. XD

 

It was now Eden’s turn to do the selca thing,

 

“We are Eden,” we delivered with matching hand gesture.

Seojoon hyung started off his line, “ Actually we didn’t study much..” I stopped him and continued, “ I broke some rules and caused some troubles on stage. Now, by going to school.. “ Jiyeon then playfully shoved me away from the camera, ahhhhhhh, her heavenly touch.. She then remarked, “Don’t pretend to be good. “ She went with her bandmates, Ailee and Hyorin noona, together they exclaimed, “ We are HershE.”

Hyorin noona then told us, “ First, since we are wearing our school uniforms, let’s take a photo together. 1.2.3.” Then chinked. We had our photo taken.

 

“CUT!”

 

We successfully finished the opening for episode two. Thankfully, my star struck syndrome didn’t bother me this time. I guess my meditation helped a lot. I really have to give credits to that website. :D Surprisingly, with my next scenes with Jiyeon, I managed to do really well.  

 

After finishing some of our parts on episode two, Jiyeon and I were called for a photo shoot. We were supposed to be at some photo booth for the drama. We were to act like lovers. It was a scene in the past that’ll be used for the next few episodes. This will be my first ever intimate scene actually, well if you ask about my scene with sora noona where she was trying to kiss me and all, to be honest, our lips were too close and  yet I felt nothing close to intimate, I don’t  know how to put it but I just don’t feel anything when I film with the other girls. But when it comes to jiyeon… Oh no, here I am again comparing every other girl to Jiyeon. When can I stop this habit?

 

“JB, Rian, in your places, now.”

 

We awkwardly sat next to each other. “JB, put your arm around Rian, and Rian, lean on JB’s shoulder.”

 I gawkily swung my arm around her. A simple touch of our skins sent thousands of electric shocks across my body and yet,

 

 “Closer Rian..”

 

The director was asking too much, my heart was beating abnormally already! I wouldn’t be surprised if Jiyeon could actually hear it. But of course, I’m still hoping that she won’t really notice how my heartbeat goes erratic right now. Jiyeon then leaned a little bit closer this time, per director’s wishes. And I think I just froze, this feeling is really frightening me.

 

“JB, you’re so stiff. Loosen up a bit.” I bit my lip when our director noticed my being rigid.

 

Then the photographer mentioned something that made me smile from ear to ear,  “You two looked really good together.” I mean, like what? Did I hear them right? Are you kidding me? We really looked good together? Hihi. I couldn’t hide my goofy smile. While they were taking tons of photos of us, another photographer commented, I think he just read my mind, “No. really. No kidding. You’ve got this strong chemistry together. People will surely love your tandem. “ Gaaaaaah, please don’t wake me up if this is only a dream!! What an overwhelming compliment, I felt myself blushed.  And so, with that ego booster, I looked at Jiyeon more lovingly, expressing carelessly how I feel towards her. ^^ Besides, I wouldn’t really get caught here since it was part of the script to act like I’m in love with her. Keke.

 

“Yah, that’s more like it, you looked like a real couple now.” That caught me offguard, I suddenly removed my arm around Jiyeon and covered my face out of embarrassment. It was a flattering remark but I couldn’t take it. Gawd. It made me tingle all over my body. Yeah I know I don’t sound like a manly man, I sound more like a sissy. XD But, I get really extremely shy and bashful when talking about me and Jiyeon as a loveteam.

 

Now, the director even asked for a greater challenge for me to take on. “JB, kiss Jiyeon on her cheeks for a few seconds..”

I remained speechless! Like seriously? I mean, is it really okay to cross her personal space like that? Why am I so damn lucky? >_<

 

“On my cue.. “ The director notified us..

“Hana. Dul. Saet.”

 

I kissed her on the cheek. I was really brave considering how thousands of fans are going to hunt me down now! T__T Jiyeon fanboys out there, please don’t kill me..=.=  I just did what I was told, hara?  I actually kissed her on her cheek for a couple of seconds only.. In as much as I really enjoyed it,I’m not adding salt to your wound nor was I rubbing it in, but I really tried it to be as professional as possible. But you couldn’t really blame me if I’d feel a little fortunate for having this opportunity to be this close to her. ^^

 

After that eventful scene, the photographer gave us the camera to check on our photos together. And soon enough, we ended our filming for the day officially.

 

As I was going out the filming location, JR came up to me almost excitedly. He nudged me, “Hyung!!” He smiled to me naughtily, “You scored! You scored!”

 

As soon as I realized what he was talking about, I pulled him to a corner, “Sssshhh. You’re too loud.”

 

“Yah!! You actually kissed Park Jiyeon for goodness sake!! That’s one of a hell to be proud of!! Why are you ashamed of it?” he frowned at me, he hasn’t grasped what was I really ashamed of.

 

“No, it’s not like that. I just don’t want them to get the wrong idea, y’know. “ I explained to him in a low voice.

 

“Oh well, don’t mind them! You’re so lucky! I envy you! “ I suddenly remembered my best friend, Jihoo, in JR. They weren’t anything different, their personalities were so much alike. I’d have no doubts in getting along really well with him when we would be together in a band in the future.

 

I smiled sheepishly, “Nahh, I’m not just lucky. I’m more than lucky.Keke. Don’t worry, you’ll have your luck soon too; though it may not be on Jiyeon anymore but on Ailee. “ I to divert the subject.

 

“I highly doubt it. I have to go then hyung, dream on her.” He gave me a wink and then he was gone. I giggled slyly.

 

 

Upon reaching our house, I excitedly dialed Jihoo’s number and well he immediately picked up my call, “JAEE-----“

 

Before he even completed his ever so hyperactive greetings, I was already spazzing over the phone,

 

“Jihoo!! You can’t believe this! I kissed her! I kissed her!” I was secretly pumping my fist in the air while I was telling that to Jihoo.

 

 “Like kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” I couldn’t hide my silly self any longer but I knew at this moment, I’m back to my old self now because I seemed to get really excited now telling my overwhelming feelings for Jiyeon to Jihoo! And this is quite an improvement! I really needed to meditate more.

 

“ Whoa. Wait. You seemed to have forgotten something, you were ignoring my calls for the past few days and yet you sounded like nothing happened?!” I could really feel his disappointment over me being really weird.

 

“Forgive me. I wasn’t really in my proper state recently.. I just needed some space, I guess? Just let it go, please? Besides, I’m telling you everything like right now.” I put in my best convincing voice.

 

“That better be true.” He sound convinced now so I’m already forgiven. Yey! Well, he isn’t the type to be holding grudges anyways, so I assume he already let it go.

 

“You know Park Jiyeon of T-ara, right?” I chuckled; teasing the hell out of Jihoo. XD

 

“Oh No. I think I’ve heard that somewhere already.” Sarcasm filled his voice.

 

“LOL. I’m just kidding. Sarcasm doesn’t suit you,” I kept laughing hearing just what I expected from my best friend to react.

 

“Then stop with the rewind already. Get to the point. Ugh.” He sounded really frustrated. HAHA.

 

“How should I say this..” Before, it wasn’t really intentional on my part when I was saying this, but now it was sooo purposefully done by me to make fun out of Jihoo. XD

 

“YAhhh!! It’s not the time to be fooling around!” I’m sure he’s as red as a tomato now. :D

 

“Dejavu much, huh?” I’m really enjoying this. :P he’s dying out of anticipation! XD

 

“IM JAE BUM! Are you going to tell me or not? Remember, I haven’t forgiven you yet!” He seemed so pissed already, I might as well redeem myself now, “I have a little crush on her! Happy now?” I felt my cheeks grew hotter by a degree.

 

“Just crush? Not more than that yet?” He was fishing for something to tease me, to get back at me for making fun of him earlier.

 

“No. Not anything like that. It’s only a simple crush.” I know, I lied. But it’s for the best!

 

“Pabo. Do you really think you could lie to me?” If I’m not mistaken, he just smirked! Like seriously, this guy?

 

“Am I too obvious?” How can he know? Am I that transparent? Or he just knew me too well?

 

“I knew it the moment you hung up on me, you jerk.” I take back what I just said earlier, I think Jihoo’s holding a grudge on me, right now.

 

“Then why didn’t you tell me sooner! I must’ve asked you for advice!”

 

“Hello? Who was the one who’s not picking up his calls?” yeah right, I know it’s my fault. He didn’t need to rub it in.

 

“Oh well, Now that you caught me, what do you think?” I was having my fingers crossed.

 

“I think… You need to stop being a coward! Go man up and tell her!”

 

“What? Do you want to die?!” He’s kidding.

 

“I’m serious.”

 

“I’m not like you, you’re way too fast!” I whined.

 

“Then don’t go asking for my advice if you didn’t have any plans on listening in the first place!”

 

“Yahhh!! Jihoo! Don’t be like this! It’s just that..” my voice faltered. He's my best bud, he should’ve understood my situation.

 

“HAHA. Pabo! I was just kidding! Payback time! You’re being melodramatic, y'know.”

 

“Are you really my best bud?”

 

“My advice is.. Stop screwing up!” And then he burst out of laughter. I must’ve shrunk out of embarrassment.

 

“How’d you know I screwed up?”  

 

“I have my sources.” He’s clearly hiding something from me.

 

“Who’s your source?”

 

“It’s confidential.” Oh no, this is not Jihoo if he’s not playing. I smell something fishy here.

 

“Pffft. If I know, you secretly visited me during our filming.” I mocked him.

 

“I actually did.”

 

“WHAT?!” Oh no, this is so not happening!

 

“What do you expect for me to do? You weren’t answering my calls, every time I visit your house, you’re not around, so I figured to check you on your filming.” I could totally imagine how Jihoo’s grimacing right now at the end of the line.

 

 “ No way..!” I couldn’t believe it. I was so sure that if that indeed happened, my mom’s responsible for this. He gave Jihoo our filming location!

 

“Yes way! I’m a good stalker you know.”

 

“You’re kidding me.” No, my mom won’t betray me like that. She’s loyal to me.

 

“Am not.”

 

“You are.”

 

“Am not!”

 

“Gawd! Why are you being like this?” Well, I’m not really sure with mom’s loyalty. She’s really gullible especially with Jihoo’s tales.

 

“Roly Poly?” he’s seriously out of his mind.

 

“What?”

 

And then it dawned to me. Why did I even mention Why are you being like this? It’s one of T-ara’s hit songs!

 

“Cry cry?” He’s having really fun teasing me! Everything’s backfiring now!

 

“This is why I didn’t want to tell you about Jiyeon!”

 

“Geotjimal (Lies).. You badly needed someone to tell that unspeakable secret of yours or else you’d explode!”

 

“You surely are enjoying this!”

 

“Ya!Ya!Ya!Ya! Lemme see you go, ya ya ya ya!! Oooh Wee.. How’s the kiss?”

 

“Jihoo!!”

 

“Bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep bo beep.. awww!”

 

“So you’re secretly a fan of T-ara, huh? How can you know their every single song?”

 

“Duhhh. T-ara’s everywhere.”

 

 

With that, we argued on and on until we both gave way. At the end of the day, we’d always give in even after all the teasing. Y’know weird things about friends. :D

 

 Funny how I actually enjoyed talking to Jihoo. Honestly, I liked how he was teasing me with Jiyeon! Yay!

 

----

Well, late update again! mian.. :D oh well, at least I’ve updated again for this week! :D 

What do you think about Jihoo and JB’s friendship? :D Well, Jihoo is only a fictional character, he only represents JB’s friends outside the entertainment industry. And I’ve also added a little JJproject interaction as per request. :D

I really enjoyed writing JJ couple’s cute little moments together on JB’s point of view. :D

I really loved hearing/seeing your comments, it inspires me more to write. So, don’t forget to leave your comments after reading! Bless you :*)

AND Subscribe too if you haven’t yet! Hwaiting!