Chapter Fourteen

Got Hooked

JB’s POV

 

“What is it?”

 

I whispered, “Could you please ask Jiyeon ssi to not watch?”

 

He threw me a suspicious glance, “And why would that be?”

 

“It’s just that I’m embarrassed of having a female watching me film with this kind of scene..” yeah, I lied again. I actually just didn’t have the courage in front of Jiyeon. “And it’s my first time..”

 

“You should get used to it JB, more people are going to watch this later on..”

 

“Please.. Just this once.” I begged of him.

 

He let out a heavy sigh, “Fine. Just this once. You’re not going to have chances like this anymore. ”

 

PD-nim then instructed one of the staffs to tell Jiyeon.

 

I bit my lip; my cheeks impossibly redder than ever when Jiyeon looked at me before she finally went out.

 

Our director then turned to me, “Is it okay now?”

 

I nodded bashfully at him who seemed rather annoyed with my little request.

 

 

“Action!”

 

I then pushed my pajamas down, revealing my boxers. T__T It doesn’t feel right but I have to endure this! I need to finish this scene as soon as possible!!

 

I then lift up my pajamas acting like on the process of changing. Hyorin noona then barged in my supposedly room while I hurriedly pulled my pajamas up! I even stumbled clumsily on my bed while on the process of putting on my clothes. She then sat coolly on my bedside acting like she’d seen nothing.

 

“Hey, let’s go!” she sounded so excited.

 

“Where?” I still feel the anxiety surrounding me. I felt so despite how I already have my sweat pants on.

 

“To get Rian.”

 

“How can we go there at this hour?”

 

Nana eagerly showed JB a key, “The teacher’s car. It was just in the classroom. I don’t think she’s coming back tonight. She hasn’t been here all day. It’s getting close to curfew time.”

 

I gave her a troubled and uneasy expression.

 

“Yah. Aren’t you even worried? You still like Rian.”  Nana sure will help a lot in patching things between JB and Rian.

 

I looked at Hyorin noona spitefully; she nudged me in return,

 

“It’s because you’re the only one with a driver’s license. Let’s go!”

 

I acted like I’ve thought of it carefully and,

 

“CUT!!”

 

Whew!

 

Finally.

 

Thank the gods that awkward shooting’s finally done.

 

“You all worked hard! Let’s all pack up now,” that officially ended the filming for the day.

 

“I’m you’re fangirl too JB ssi.”

 

Why is that even bothering my mind? Darn it! Hyorin noona’s really weird.

 

I went outside to have a fresh air to breathe. I have to get rid of that embarrassing experience! I felt so exposed. :/

 

Many things have had happened for the day, I really need some gentle air to calm myself and some time alone to find my inner peace.

 

As I walked just outside the building, someone tapped me on my shoulder. When I faced the person behind me, an unexpected poke met my cheek.  Jiyeon sure is playful; I’m really glad that she isn’t avoiding me anymore; that she’s back to being her comfortable self with me.

 

And that brings us back to what I shamelessly did earlier. Tsk. I’m such a dead meat.

 

“Yah! Why didn’t you let me watch your shooting? Huh? Why did you shove me away like I’m such a virus?” She was pouting but there’s a glint in her eyes that’s telling me that she was just teasing me.

 

“I—D-don’t Know,” I stuttered shaking my head furiously, answering idiotically.

 

“You don’t know? Like seriously? You really enjoyed making fun of me, don’t you?” she was saying in mocked disbelief.

 

“No, it’s not like that. And you probably know it better; do I really need to explicitly say it?”  I looked down, I get extremely ashamed of myself now.

 

“Of course. How should I know? You just asked me to get out of the set just like that without any idea why, I deserve a reasonable explanation.” She then placed both of her hands on the sides of her waist to emphasize her annoyance.

 

“Ahhmm. It’s just that..” How should I say it properly? Ugh. Eottoke?

 

Then she burst out of laughter.

 

What now?

 

I looked at her, my face run out of color due to humiliation.

 

“Yah! I was just kidding! :D  Would you look at that face?”

 

I was speechless. I don’t know how to handle this!

 

“I understand your predicament; I was just joking earlier because you’re so stiff.”

 

“Chincha?” That’s all I could utter, I’m nervous as hell.

 

“ Anyway, we’ll be going on a camp site tomorrow, right?”

 

I’m glad that she decided to change the topic. I would have died out of embarrassment!

 

“Hara. It’ll be our next filming location and it’ll be colder than here; so you may not want to forget your coat and hot packs.”

 

I reminded her of everything that’s within the bounds of safety measures; I don’t want her to be getting sick in any case possible.

 

“And what if I don’t?” she challenged me. She’s being really cute when she’s like that; until when will she continue to be amusing me?

 

“Then it’s up to you. I’m just reminding just in case you know..”

 

And don’t worry, I’ll bring extras just in case you really won’t bring any..

 

“Oh cham.. Before I forget, the reason I sought you here is because my T-ara unnies wanted to talk you about something.. “

 

This better not be trouble, oh please..

 

I’ve had enough for the day..

 

“What is it?” I timidly asked.

 

“Actually, I have no idea. They wanted to talk to you on the phone. Here,”

 

She then gave me her phone,

 

They were all busy whispering at the end of the line,  “Yeobosaeyo?”

 

“Oh. JB ssi, ahhhmm.” They were arguing about something over the line. I couldn’t make any out of it though.

 

“Yes noona?” I think it’s Hyomin noona who’s on the line.

 

“Can we ask you a favor?” And I guess the phone was actually passed to Eunjung noona.

 

“Sure. Why not?”

 

Jiyeon was looking at me expectantly; she really didn’t seem to know anything about what her unnies are telling me.

 

“Are you sure it’s okay?” Now it’s Boram noona who’s on the line.

 

“Of course, try me.”

 

“We heard that you’re filming location tomorrow is situated on a far-flung area. “ Now the phone’s back to Hyomin noona.

 

What was it that they want me to do anyway that they keep on arguing about?

 

“Yes, you’re right.”

 

“Can you please fetch Jiyeon from her flat and let her come with you instead?” Eunjung’s back on the line.

 

Am I hearing right?

 

“JB ssi?”

 

I knew it, this wasn’t a good idea. We should’ve asked JR or Jinwoon about this—I hear them say over the end of the line; they were arguing again.

 

“I’m still here.” I reminded them.

 

“So, what do you say?” Boram noona enthusiastically inquired.

 

“Where do I fetch her?”

 

“YES!!!!!” I heard them exclaimed altogether.

 

“What’s taking you so long?” Jiyeon asked out of impatience.

 

“Just a minute longer,” I smiled to Jiyeon who seemed so oblivious of T-ara’s agenda.

 

Qri noona then instructed me Jiyeon’s home address.

 

“Chongmal Kamsamnida JB ssi!!” Hyomin noona said before finally hanging up the phone.

 

I gave back the phone to Jiyeon.

 

“So.. I guess you enjoyed talking to them, what did you talk about?”

 

She’s really clueless. Would she be okay with it? Should I tell her now or would I just let her unnies break the news to her?

 

“Actually, Jiyeon…” I scratched the back of my head. “Haven’t they told you anything?”

 

“No. They haven’t.”

 

“You’ll have to know by tomorrow. Annyeong!” I then bid her goodbye because as usual, I got coward again.

 

I then ran for my life.

 

When will I ever be overcoming this weakness of mine? Aishhh.

 

---

Hello hello  hello  there my dear readers, especially my subscribers!! :D

 

Anyway,  Good update day everyone!! ;)

 

Nothing much to say except, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! CHEERS!! ^_^V

 

 JJ couple forever :*)

 

And one more thing, Hooray for my avid commenters! Just want you to know that You’re awesome! You really are. :)