CHAPTER 31

Got Hooked

Before entering the bathroom, I cleaned myself up, brushed and all as well. As I came barging in the bathroom, the next sight I saw was totally unexpected. My Jiyeon actually was lying lifelessly on the bathroom floor.

 

I immediately run to her,

 

“Jiyeonah! Jiyeonah!” I shook her once and then twice but still to no avail!

 

I felt all kinds of emotion stirring up on me. Tears started to stream down from eyes helplessly as I was holding her,

 

“My Jiyeon, Eottoke?” I was starting to become hysterical when a hand poked my forehead.

 

“YAH! OPPA!” she was suddenly laughing and was back to her normal state, “I can’t believe you’d fall for that trap!”

 

Without minding what she just did to me, I wrapped my arms around her tight; I caressed her hair, “Don’t even try thinking of doing that again,”

 

“Oppa, Mianhe.”

 

Now I pulled back from the embrace and cupped the side of her face, also removed the strand of hair falling loosely on her face, tucked it on her ear.

 

She was staring at me the whole time I was doing that and until right now, she was still staring at me. I was staring at her too, starting from her eyes and down to her lips. And yes, my eyes were glued to her lips until they opened,

 

“Oppa. I brushed my teeth just so you know, “she whispered.

 

With that, I burst out laughing. This girl continues to amuse me even with this atmosphere. I ruffled her hair, “Aigoo. You’re such a cutie pie, did you even know that?”

 

“YAH! Why are you even laughing at me?” she playfully punched me and instantly stood to get away from my reach.

 

Her back’s facing me now. Without any second thoughts, I hugged her from the back,  “Well, don’t run off like that Beautiful,” I leaned my chin on her shoulder and added,   “It makes me worry.” I kissed her hair.

 

“Mianhe. I hate it when you’re making me feel like a gag woman especially  like how you laugh at me,”

 

I turned her gently so I can see her face clearly. I wrapped my arms around her waist, our faces now inches away from each other,

 

“In fact, even before you reminded me that you’ve already brushed, I was already tempted to kiss you,”

 

We were both breathing heavily, still trying to converse while holding back from each other,

 

“Then what’s with the talk? Kiss me,” her voice hoarse; although there was a sense of urgency in her tone, she still waited for me to take the kill.

 

“Whoa. I see you in a new light now,” I was having a hard time restraining myself, I don’t even know why I’m still talking,

 

“Haha,” there was a sense of bitterness in the way she laughed and then she added, “Guess you don’t want that side of me,” she looked down and bit her lower lip.

 

And that did it; heat stirred within me and my feelings demanded to be known. I pushed her chin upwards, now we were nose to nose. Her forehead creased into a frown, but I gave her no time to react, I backed her against the wall. My breathing quickened as my body pressed against hers. I almost harshly brushed my lips over hers because of the need to get closer to her. At first, she was too shocked to respond but as quick as she recovered from the shock, she finally gave in , suddenly feeling as much desire as I felt for her as she reached up to tangle her hands in my hair. I closed my eyes as I felt her lips move with my own . She tasted like honey, sweet and intoxicating. There was a rush of heat, of light, of pleasure over both of us.

 

My hormones went crazy; I groaned and pulled her tighter against mine, as I gently explored even more.  Unexpectedly, she did the same as our kisses got deeper. Although I never heard those three words from her, by the way she was reacting to my kisses, I just knew it. I knew how much I’m loved.

 

We broke away, not wanting it to end but desperate for air. My hands still lightly encased her neck as I put my forehead to hers, attempting to slow my racing heart. When our eyes met, neither could keep the smiles off of our faces. The laughter began almost simultaneously, light and easy and freeing.

 

===

OMG. I was a bit carried away with the kiss, wasn't I? HAHA. Anyway, Short Update. Mianhe.But could you also check my new fan fiction? -->  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/483617/z-royale-academy-jinwoon-jiyeon-myungsoo-seungho-yesung-siyoon-jbdreamhigh Bless you my dear readers. ^^ 

 

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE and VOTE! Hihi.