d a y t w e n t y s i x ❁

Forty-Nine Days

 

Learn from each other and don’t make the same mistake twice.

Kyung crosses her arms on her chest, shooting Xiumin her contemptuous glare as they stand across each other. It’s almost eleven and she just arrived from work. Technically, Kyung is feeling under the weather. She plans to crash the bed the instant she gets home, but instead, she is greeted by an angry Xiumin.

Xiumin hates it whenever they argue. Usually, Kyung never backs down in an argument. She always has to win, and she always has to be right. That’s why, whenever he’s able to take so much, he runs away so he won’t have to spat nasty things to her.

Though Kyung says the most hurtful things, she’s quite sensitive herself.

Xiumin turns around, marching towards the living room. He’s certain he’d be sleeping at the couch tonight.

“Oh, so now you’re avoiding,” Kyung hisses.

“I’m not,” Xiumin argues. “I’m just trying to hold myself back before I fly off the handle.”

Kyung snorts. “Oh, really? That’s what you say all the time, Minseok. But that’s just your pathetic, little excuse. You just can’t bear to hurt me. In fact, you’re a coward. You can’t even say what you want to say without shying away. You’re pathetic because you avoid confrontations every single time we do this.”

“I am not trying to avoid confrontations!” Xiumin barks. “I don’t want to hurt you—”

“Hurt me? Hurt me?!” Kyung cuts him off. “Oh, yeah. That’s another awesome excuse. I’d probably believe when pigs start—!”

Xiumin grabs her by the back of her head and crashes his lips against her forcefully. At first, Kyung attempts to struggle, squirming under his tight grasp on her. But she fails. Whenever Xiumin gets out of hand, he turns stronger miraculously. When he feels her giving in, he pulls away, leaving a string of saliva between them.

“Next time, just shut the up and let me kiss you.”

The next thing that happened is a blur. Crumpled sheets, constant loud moans, sounds of skin slapping and heavy breathings fill up their hot night—make-up is just mind-blowingly awesome.


hehe ew @ the last part i can't-