d a y t w e n t y t h r e e ❁

Forty-Nine Days

 

Unless you can feel their heart beating, you aren’t close enough.

Perhaps it’s that feeling you get when it’s raining so hard, you just want to stay inside your room the entire day and snuggle with someone. You could add hot chocolate drinks, too. It would be awesome. For Xiumin, he likes to cuddle during rainy days.

He likes it a lot.

It starts to rain early morning, around three in the morning. Kyung notices it first, seeing as she gets really sensitive at the smallest of things. She silently prays for the rain to stop so she could work and goes back to sleep.

Morning dawns on them but the rain still hasn’t stopped. In fact, it has gotten stronger than earlier.

Kyung is stuck at home, with absolutely nothing to do, and stares out the window blankly. Xiumin slyly slides next to her and positions himself for a more comfortable spot to snuggle with her. This is his chance to do the number 23 in his list.

They situate themselves next to the slightly-opened window. Xiumin shifts her closer to him (perhaps, too close) and snakes his arms around her waist. He embraces her tighter so that there is no gap between them. When the cold wind brushes Kyung, she shivers a bit and finds herself scooting closer to him.

Xiumin moans accidentally. What Kyung doesn’t realize she’s doing is hitting that certain sensitive part of him.

Kyung wheels around speedily. “What was that for?”

Xiumin frowns. “It’s your fault.”

“Well, I was trying to move a little closer to you!”

“But I can’t help it! My hormones are crazy!”

And with that, his plan fails.