d a y t w e n t y ❁

Forty-Nine Days

 

Put love notes in their pockets when they aren’t looking.

 

“Can you hack into government database?”

Xiumin looks up and watches as Kyung shakes her head. He glances at the paper note he wrote five minutes ago, secretly slipping it inside the pocket of her coat. He smiles to himself.

“No,” Kyung answers, chuckling.

“But you do learn hacking?”

Kyung shakes her head. “Not in my field, we don’t,” she answers patiently. She glances at Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun who look interested, too. They hover near her, squishing the life out of Xiumin as he tries to protect her (which is a total failure).

Sehun purses his lips. “But you create gadgets, right?”

Kyung nods. “Something like that.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widen. “Really? Really? Oh! Will you make one for me, noona?”

Kyung laughs. “I will try.”

Xiumin keeps her eyes on Kyung as she interacts with the rest of the guys. In fact, Lay and Xiumin seem to be the one drifting away from the group, with their girlfriends being surrounded and asked by the guys. It irks Xiumin, but he can’t do anything. After all, he likes to see Kyung interact with his friends, too.

When the lunch is over, they all stand up and get ready to leave. Before Xiumin could grab Kyung, he gets beaten by the others, Baekhyun and Chen, to be specific. They steal her away and keep firing questions.

Xiumin pouts. Based on the situation, I bet she won’t even notice the love notes.


 

so guys, this might be the last time you'll hear from me, from the only writer who wants to be called j because she kind of hates her real name lol. but for the mean time, i shall let my friend (she likes to be called bee! because her name's bianca hahaha welcome biancs) take over my account for a while. she's going to continue updating my stories, and maybe even make another one (she mentioned that she's going to make the apply fic wohooo yay) so i'll see you guys soon. to those friends i haven't talked or i have talked to, i'll miss you. you can refer to this blog.

thank you for supporting. lots of love xxx

j