d a y t w o ❁

Forty-Nine Days

 

French kiss

 

Xiumin blinks and stares off into space. Damn it, he thinks nervously as he tries to swallow. He has never done this before—Oh, God. He and Kyung have made out a lot of times before but to initiate it just because the list told him to…? Isn’t it a little bit strange?

He wallows in anxiety. He starts biting his bottom lip, only to run his hand through his unkempt, brown hair five minutes later. He stands up and walks to the middle of the living room—pacing back and forth. Earlier this morning, he has called Lu Han and asks him for an advice.

Seconds later, he regrets telling him.

“Dude, would you want me to”—he laughs boisterously—“teach you how to French kiss?” Lu Han teases him. Xiumin hears distinct laughter in the background. He should’ve asked someone else, like Kris, maybe, since he’s the most mature out of his friends.

Xiumin hangs up before the phone call conversation turns into fit of giggles from erted guys.

Just last night, they kissed, too. He doesn’t remember who kissed first but… it comes out natural, he thinks. When they snuggle up next to each other in bed, with Xiumin whispering her with sweet nothings, Kyung would constantly blush and stay quiet. She admits to not knowing how to respond to it—and Xiumin finds it really adorable.

Oh, now he remembers. He kisses her first. The first few seconds their lips touch, Kyung doesn’t move. She tenses up, and perhaps, skeptic whether she should wrap her arms around his neck or let it spread along the bed (because she’s confused). But when Xiumin starts moving, Kyung gradually responds.

Minutes later, things between them become hot. Too hot. Her soft moans are music to his ears and she hates it when Xiumin teases her about it. The first time they did it was on their 3rd anniversary. From that then on, Xiumin vows to make her the only woman he would marry.

Xiumin finally gets the courage to do the second task. He inhales deeply before marching inside the kitchen, where Kyung is quietly preparing for lunch. After an hour or two, she has to leave to work. This can’t wait. Xiumin knows he has to do it now.

He snakes both of his arms around her waist. He feels her flinch under his arms and he has her locked between him and the counter. He turns her around so she could face him.

“Xiumin, w-what are you—”

“Ssh.” And just like that, he leans in and brushes his mouth gently on hers. He then tilts his head to deepen the kiss. Kyung starts responding, too, and kisses him back with the same force Xiumin is exerting. Her hands crawl around his neck and she pulls him close to her.

Xiumin is nervous. His heartbeat is throbbing too fast that he almost explodes. But he tries to focus on how sweet her lips are. Quite cheeky, he s his tongue inside his mouth and explores. That catches Kyung off-guard. However, she doesn’t stop him.

They don’t stop. They didn’t until Xiumin accidentally touches the boiling water on the stove.

He almost burns his pinky finger.


 

Hi gulls o u o

did you notice a few changes in the foreword? no?

please check it then. /waves/

thank you!