d a y e i g h t e e n ❁

Forty-Nine Days

Very lightly lift her chin up, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.

 

When Xiumin comes back to check up on Kyung, he finds her hovering over the pillow. She appears to be reading something—or maybe she’s studying, since her exams are in a couple of days. Once she feels his presence, she immediately sits up and shoots him a face.

He eyes her suspiciously. “What are you doing?”

Kyung dons a straight face. “Nothing.”

He turns, with his back facing her. Then he pushes the door with his left leg while he carries a full tray in his hands. Kyung blinks in surprise. Not once does she expect this from him, though she did know he’s bound to do something like this.

“What’s this?”

He shrugs. “Dinner in bed.”

“But I—”

“But nothing.”

Kyung grimaces. “I could have gone to the kitchen and eat with you.”

Xiumin pecks her cheek. “You eat first.”

“What about you?”

“You’re more important.”

“Xiumin—”

“You’re tired and hungry,” he cuts her off firmly. “Eat. Now.”

Kyung stares at him, completely surprised at the superior tone of his voice. But she still complies with his request. Though she may look like it but she’s not mad. She can never stay mad at Xiumin.

On the other hand, Xiumin sits next to her, watching her as she eat. She notices it and immediately stops chewing. His stare is making it uncomfortable for her to eat. So what she did is faintly pushing the meal aside and tugging him a little closer to her.

Very lightly, she lifts his chin up, looks straight into his eyes and kisses him. “I love you.”

Xiumin blinks.

“Now you can go.”

The instant Xiumin closes the door, colors drain from his face. She saw the list.


and oh guys, i just co-authored a drabble fic! mind checking out? I LOVE YOU.