d a y n i n e t e e n ❁

Forty-Nine Days

 

When in public, only flirt w/ each other.

 

After what seems to be decades, Xiumin has finally taken Kyung out on a date. The group’s schedule has been completed a week early so, as a reward, the company grants them a week off. Or maybe more, if they’re lucky. The group has finally come out of its hole and decides to have a group date together, even though some of them don’t have their girlfriends along.

Lay’s girlfriend, Jung Eun Mi, joins them, too.

In order not to attract so much attention, they wear hoodies and big caps just to hide their identities. Although it can be a little attention-grabbing, it’s better than showing their faces and having to face fans.

Xiumin notices how Eun Mi stays close to Kyung, even though they practically don’t know each other. In fact, the last time they saw each other must have been a year ago. And Kyung barely talks. It’s like Eun Mi is the one who tries hard to keep the conversation alive.

Kyung, however, attempts to be nice, too. He knows Kyung can be shy around people she doesn’t know.

Minutes later, they arrive at their destination. In celebrating their accumulated success for their debut, Kris and Suho decide to treat the kids to lunch. That’s why they’re crowding the restaurants. At first, the people seem curious and edgy. The guys wearing hoodies and all make it worse. But as soon as everyone is settled in, the attention seems to have altered on the food.

Xiumin shifts his attention to Kyung, who’s laughing at Chanyeol and Baekhyun bickering. He squeezes his hand to get her interest and he succeeds. He lifts it and kisses the back of her hand. With that, some of the guys see and starts teasing. Kyung could only chuckle softly.

She looks at him, her eyes glowing. “You, sir, don’t know how to flirt in public.”

How the heck does she know?