d a y t w e n t y s e v e n ❁

Forty-Nine Days

 

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Xiumin groans when he hears Kyung’s alarm clock ring. He slightly turns, smashes his hand on top of the clock and goes back to sleep. He nuzzles closer to the warmth radiating next to him, and he smiles. He likes the feeling of having to wake up next to her —or perhaps, after . It feels quite comfortable.

He feels Kyung moving under his arms. She veers around to face him, placing her hands on his chest. Instinctively, he wraps his arms around her a little tighter.

“Baby.”

Xiumin sighs contentedly.

“Xiumin, are you awake?”

He barely nods.

“I’m sorry.”

“…it’s okay.”

“No,” Kyung protests, heaving out a deep sigh. “I’m really sorry for what I said last night. I was in a really bad mood and I wasn’t feeling well. The schoolwork and my job at the bakeshop—it’s been a really stressful week for me. And I unknowingly hurt you with those words. For that, I’m really sorry, baby.”

Xiumin chuckles. “It’s okay. I like it when we fight.”

Kyung chortles. “You mean, you like it after we fight.”

“That, too.”

“You’re… incorrigible.”

Xiumin grins at him with eyes closed. “Are you going to school today?”

Kyung moves a little closer, nestling herself on his chest. She traces the outline of his chiseled body with her index finger, earning a moan from him. She giggles. “No. I was planning to stay here… in bed.”

Xiumin’s eyes fly open. Hearing Kyung things is a rare occurrence. “W-what?”

“Seems like I can’t walk, thanks to someone,” Kyung teases, wrapping one leg around his waist. “So I was thinking… we could stay here in bed and do whatever you want to do.”

Note to self: make Kyung angry all the single time—and then seduce her.