d a y f i f t e e n ❁

Forty-Nine Days

 

Spend every second possible.

 

“You’re crazy.”

Xiumin pretends as though Chen and Lu Han aren’t even there. He resumes on what he’s doing, making kissy faces with Kyung, who stares at him back flatly. Few more days and he’s finally going to see her. Ever since the concert dates were announced, artists under their company have been practicing nonstop.

“I’m so tired, Kyung,” Xiumin tells her while he eats his cereal. Kyung doesn’t respond.

Just this morning, Chen and Lu Han both said the exact same thing when they see him with Kyung. They are supposed to be at the concert venue to practice two hours ago but since heavy rain is pouring down, they’re unable to depart.

“Hyung, seriously,” Chen complains. “Can you stop that?”

Xiumin scowls. “Don’t talk to Kyung like that, Jongdae.”

“You’ve seriously lost your mind,” Lu Han comments, pulling a seat next to Xiumin and grabbing his cereal. “Just because we’re gone for almost a week doesn’t mean you’re going to go crazy and talk to Kyung.”

“But—hey! Don’t sit on her!”

Chen flinches. He then shoots Lu Han a ‘what the hell is wrong with him?’ look but Lu Han could only shake his head in sympathy. “Okay, hyung. I won’t. Take a chill pill or something.”

“If Kris sees you like this, he will surely flip,” Lu Han asserts, lifting the spoon and motions for Xiumin to open his mouth.

Xiumin quietly complies. “Kyung should be feeding me. Not you.”

“You’re like crazy, hyung.”

“But I’m trying to spend every possible second with her.”

Lu Han stares at him. “This is not normal.”

“You guys know about that list I came up, right?”

Chen nods. “But hyung!” he cries, pointing at the picture taped on the chair. “That’s a picture you’re talking to! A candid shot of blank Kyung. Couldn’t you have called her instead? It’s a ing picture, for God’s sake!”

For the last two hours, Xiumin has been but talking to a picture of Kyung.