Unexpected Complications

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

Taemin's POV

 

I cautiously closed the door of the dance studio behind me, then looked left and right to see if the hallway was empty. Looking left, I saw no one. Looking right, no one there either. I started to walk toe first, then heel to make sure I made no sound. I wasn't allowed to leave the studio without hyungs permission because they'd think I'd get lost too easily. I've been in this building for years I'm pretty sure I won't get lost that easily.

I also wasn't allowed to be in the dressing room because no one was allowed in there during break hours. I was surprised when Jonghyun hyung allowed me to go even though it was forbidden. I guess his bi polarness is something you should take advantage of.

"Turn a corner then a few doors down," I whispered to myself. I suddenly froze when I heard Jonghyun hyungs voice yelling for me.

"TAEMIN! WHERE ARE YOU!? Have you seen Taemin?"

"No, sorry Jjong."

"Urg."

I heard him talking with people down the hallway, trying to find me. I gasped and quickly ran behind the corner and into the janitors closet. It was dark so I stumbled once I closed the door and landed on something squishy.

"Yah! Jong, if that's you lets do our business later!" I heard the familiar voice of Key hyung. Business? Ohh, probably more song writing and such since that's what Key hyung told me they would do in their bedroom of the dorm at night.

"Sorry hyung, and it's me Taemin," I said as I stood back up. I heard him mumble something to himself but I ignored it.

"Taemin-ah? What are you doing in the Janitors closet!?" He half whispered, half yelled at me. It was dark still so I just looked forward and felt as if I was talking to my conscience.

"What are YOU doing in the closet hyung?" I asked curiously. How random is it to be hanging out in the dark in the janitors closet?

"I'm taking my time to talk to my friend online, now answer me," I heard him say.

"I'm hiding from Jonghyun hyung," I whispered realizing we shouldn't be talking loudly just in case we get caught in here. It's a very awful scene too. Two boys hiding in the dark in the janitors closet. Can you explain to me how not wrong that sounds?

"Why?" he replied. I heard the fabric of his clothes move as he sat back up since I basically squished him when I stumbled back from the door.

"Because he allowed me to use his laptop in the dressing room and he realized we're not allowed in the dressing room so now he's trying to catch me so we won't get in trouble."

"Bi polarness much?" He scoffed.

"Yeah, I know."

"TAEMIN!" I heard a faint voice of hyung yell behind the door. I widened my eyes and shuffled to the back of the closet to hide.

"Yah! Stop squishing me and find somewhere else to hide!" Key hyung said pushing me off of him. I was hugging him while hiding behind him by the way.

"No! Jonghyun hyung's scary when he's mad! I can't go out now!" I whispered and started looking at the light coming from below the door. I saw a shadow of feet in front of it. Me and Key hyung gulped in fear.

"Crap, I think someone heard us.."He said as quiet as possible. I nodded. 

The door creaked open and our hearts started to beat rapidly. We didn't know what to do next!

 

Jonghyuns POV

 

Where the hell is that boy? I just saw him run for his life past the corner so I followed him. When I turned the corner he was gone! How is it possible to be that ninja?

Anyways, this is starting to really annoy me. I don't want us to get caught and get in trouble AGAIN by our manger. We got caught the first time by sneaking out of the SME building because our hyung leader was starving for food. So we all blamed him and the company for building the SME building next to *KFC.

"I swear.. I need to stop being bipolar.." I grumbled to myself as I walked hopelessly lost around the hallway. Where could he run off to?

I stopped to think and stood in the middle of a hallway. I rubbed my chin with my index finger and thumb and looked up at the ceiling in thought.

Well, probably not that far because I did see Taemin about a minute ago... maybe he went to go hide in the bathroom again.

Yes, again. And no, I will not tell you why he ran and hid himself in the bathroom.

I gave up and sighed in frustration. I began to walk again when I felt my front pocket vibrate. I reached inside and grabed my phone and saw that I got a notification from Facebook.

Kevin Woo

Hey Jonghyun, just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss. When did you guys break-up?

1 minute ago     Like . Comment

What!? What break-up!? 

The first thing I immediately checked was Se Kyung's profile. My eyes widened when I read her updated status.

Shin Se Kyung is now in a relationship with Yoon Shi Yoon.

13 people like this.

View all 46 comments.

Lee Jinki what the? I thought you were dating Jonghyun? 

5 minutes ago · Like

Choi Minho Ooo.. u better hide this post from Jonghyun esp. cause he's not in a good mood right now.

5 minutes ago · Like

Kim Kibum THANK GOD FINALLY! no offense se kyung but I knew JongKey would out last JongKyung (; OH, and have a great time with your new bf! Isn't he in that one drama with you?

2 minutes ago · 4 people like this

Shin Dongho Shi Yoon's gonna get some tonight ;)

2 minutes ago · 1 person likes this

Lee Kiseop DONGHO! ):<

56 seconds ago · 11 people like this

 

"WHAT THE !?" I yelled in disbelief. How could she do this to me!? We exchanged promise rings, what the hell? How long has she been cheating on me?

Everyone in the hallway stopped and turned their attention towards me. I ignored them as I gripped on my phone and angrily slammed the door next to me. 

"AHHH!"

... what was that? I looked to my left and realized I slammed the Janitor's closet. Great, and I made a dent. I roughly exhaled and began walking again but stopped.

I was about to rant out all my angry and emotions to Key when I realized the scream earlier sounded like Key. I slowly took a few steps backwards and curiously stared at the closet door.

Is Key in there?

I opened the door and heard loud rustling. It was dark so I couldn't really see anything. I started feeling the wall beside me to find the light switch. Once I finally found it I turned it on and was greeted by nothing but rags, buckets, mops, toilet paper, etc..

I heard a scream in here though...

I took a couple more steps forward and scanned the place left to right. I jumped in fright when I felt something hit my foot and realized a bucket fell on top. The heck?

I got bored of searching and closed the lights then the door. Weird.. I swear I did hear someone scream... Oh well, back to searching for Key and Taemin to start my venting hour. And also to yell at Key for encouraging Se Kyung's new relationship.

 

Taemin's POV

 

THAT WAS SO CLOSE!

When Jonghyun hyung opened the door and made eye contact with us I almost pissed my pants from horror! I was preparing myself to stay calm and act normal in front of him but I guess he didn't see us because it was dark inside the closet. I was thankful for that.

Then I felt Key hyung tug on my arm. There were large buckets by the doorway and I guess hyung waned to hide behind it. Now, why didn't I see a large stack of buckets when I first came in here?! 

Oh right it was dark...

The lights flickered on and my heartbeat increased when I saw Jonghyun hyung inside searching the place. 

"When I tap your shoulder run outside behind these buckets when Jonghyun looks away from our direction," Key whispered still cautiously looking at Hyung. I nodded.

In a couple if seconds I felt hyung tap on my shoulder. I quickly slid between the buckets and almost made it outside when I sort of tripped making a bucket fall on hyung. I gasped and quickened my pace once I made it outside and ran for my life to the dressing room.

~

Okay, I made it in the dressing room with hyungs permission to use his laptop. Proceeding to hyungs table. 

I'm glad the door was open and that I didn't get caught by anyone. Especially Jonghyun hyung. That would've been the horror scene of my day.

Almost... there... crack.

WHAT WAS THAT SOUND!?

I looked all around me and saw no one, then I quickly looked down and let out a sigh of relief.

.....

Oh that was me, I stepped on a hanger...

"Aishh Taemin, how will you become tough if you're scared of sneaking in the dressing room?" I mumbled to myself.

I sat down on the rolling chair and pushed myself to the table. I opened the laptop and there it was... a new obstacle that I had to get passed...

Password: _________

Nooooo! Why hyung!? Why do you keep your laptop locked on password--... ohh, I think I know why...

I rolled my eyes and pouted.

If I sneak out to ask him for his password then the following might happen...

 

1. I might get caught sneaking out of the dressing room.

2. If I ask hyung he might have another round of bi polarness and will be mad for me using his laptop.

3. He'll take back his laptop.

4. Someone might lock the dressing room and I'll never be able to get to his laptop and create a Meebo account and start my plan!

 

Sigh... what am I going to do... OH.

"Hmm, I think I can guess hyungs password.."

Attempt number one..

skinship

Wrong password. Please try again.

"Dammit!" Oooh, I said the "D" woord... hehe.

"uhhh... SHINee!"

Wrong password. Please try again.

"Hmpf. Nah, that would be Onew Hyung's password or the managers... Nope, Onew's would be chicken."

"OHHH, duuuurr. Of course that would be his password!"

JongKey

Logged in.

YES! SUCCESS!

I've never been on hyungs laptop before because he never allowed me to.. I'm going to explore his laptop before creating my plan.

I decided to first look at all the folders that were on the desktop. Interesting, pictures, videos, documents, computer, P--.. puuu..?

How do you pronounce that word?

P0|2N69$

That is definitaly an unknown folder... Probably a folder with many many codes... Oh well I'm going to check on it anyways.

I clicked the folder and yet another password appeared before me.

"Why would hyung keep a password on his folder!? He already locked people out with the password log in part," I grumbled. Oh well, I bet it's something that will give me no interest.

Okay, before I waste anytime I need to make a Meebo account. 

I opened up the internet and typed in 'Meebo.com' The side loaded and I clicked the word 'Register' Then I started to fill out the form. Urrg, I hate this. Such a long process just to have an account...

email: [email protected]

full name: Lee Taemin

meebo ID: 2min4vr

hehe..

password: *******

I will not say that password out loud..

i am ... ☑ Male Female

age: 17

By creating a meebo account, you agree to our terms and private policy.

Then I clicked Register.

"WOOHOO! I FINISHE--"

Birthday: __/__/__

Oh my god..

Why is there so much information!? Why does Meebo have to even know my birthday!? Stalkers!

Wait.. am I even allowed to create one? I mean, this is a public site.. but then again why does Key hyung have one? .. hehe, I feel like a rebel doing this! Plus if my manger yells at me and finds out I made a public site account I could just blame Key hyung for making it look interesting and fun. Muhaha. Problem solved.

Okay so my birthday is July 18, 1993.

Country: Korea

City: Seoul

Language: Korean

Mobile Phone Number: __-___-____

"Whaaaat?" I gasped and looked at the screen. It needs my number? Okay, that's a little too personal.. I think this site found out it was me... awwh..

I was about to exit the tab but then something in very small letters caught my attention. I squinted at the bottom of the Mobile Number bar and read it.

This Is Not Necessary.

Nice, they make it the smallest font size and the lightest color. 

"Hehe, Meebo almost got me to submit my personal number! But thanks to my amazing eye vision I passed the new obstacle!"

I happily clicked 'Submit' and I FINALLY had my account ready. Yeeesh, now time to look for hyung. I saw him on Meebo before and his username was ... almightychainman135? Yep, that was it.

I typed it in the search bar and clicked on his name. I was about to send in a request but then cancelled it. If hyung found out I made an account... who knows if I'm going to be alive the next day. 

"I'll just scroll through here and find that girl he was talking to.."

As I was browsing his profile I saw a couple things that confused me. I paid most attention to all the messages and comment people sent him and it felt as if I was reading foreign language.

"H31|o! U|2 (ut3!"

.. what? What is that supposed to mean is that a real sentence with real words!? It's just like the whole Jonghyun hyung secretive password folder!

I still have no idea what P0|2N69$ means!

See, this is what happens to my brain. It makes me more stupid. Since my managers didn't expose us to the internet world I have no idea how to talk with people now a days! What if someone sent me something like 

gy#^$g! @t <3 u

On the chat. Should I reply? Is it a prank? I need to know how to speak and read internet language!

To me what I'm basically reading is "Gee. Why. Number Symbol. Up arrow. Money sign. Gee. Exclamation point. At. Tee. Less than three you!" Ugh! So frustrating!

Even when I text people I use correct grammar. Is this something they taught in school? I don't remember learning this..

Okay, so back to finding that girl.. 

My evil and manly plan is to find the girl Key hyung was talking to, talk to her, win her over, make Key hyung jealous, and then prove to everyone that I can be someone to be afraid of when it comes to dating! My hyungs would be so intimidated by me and will then know not to mess with Maknae Taemin or else he will steal your girlfriend!

"Hehe.." I chuckled to myself as I found the girl hyung was talking to online. I was about to send her a request when I heard the door behind me slam open.

"TAEMIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?" I heard Jonghyun's voice ring in my ears.

Oh, great...

________________________________________________

long update :D Thank you to all those who have subscribed! ^^ It brings tears to my eyes that people actually like my story -sniff- -sniff- T-T

naaah, I didn't cry (: I'm just so happy~! haaha anyways...

as you saw on the post before (or maybe you havent) I HAVE TO LEAVE AFF FOR A WEEK. Due to "unhealthiness" and such plus my dance contest that I will be attending.

ALSO, the facebook idea thing like how it's set up and looks like a real FB status was not my idea o: cuz I with creativity LOOL. Nah, but no I got the idea from dulcee author of "It's a SHINee Facebook" If people blame me for plagiarism well I'm not. I'M GIVING CREDIT TO THE AUTHOR & STORY!! and GREAT FANFIC BTW! <3 So freakin' hilarious!

Anywho, comment and subscribe ! (: don't forget to play the game I posted up about Minho when I'm gone xD

-Jayleee