Almightychainman135?

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

 

Key's POV

 

"BISH. Stop flirting with girls on your phone and help me with this project!" Jonghyun said filling a glass tube with a colored liquid.

butterflylover13: Well good morning to you too! -___-

The corners of my automatically rose into a giant smile. I love teasing this girl. 

almightychainman135: Well someone's sassy today~ 

butterflylover13: Not as much as Mr. Overuserofjapaneseemoticons

I chuckled to myself and evily eye smiled in rememberance of my smiley spams to her last night. I miss that night. It's been awhile since I've actually said the phrase "I had a goodnight" and actually meant it. 

For some reason I started feeling all of this weight placed upon my shoulders and realized that Jonghyun was hovering over me.

"Who ya textin'?" He asks curiously with his smug little smile. I shrugged him off in annoyance and placed my phone back in my pocket.

"No one. Now lets get to work," I said grabbing a hold of the glass tube. 

I almost dropped the tube in my hand once I felt this odd double vibration from my phone. Well that's weird... oh well, probably just turned off or something. 

"No no no, you got me suspicious. So who is this girl?" He said turning his whole body around to face me as he smoothly proppes his elbows on the table and gently placed his head between his palms. I glared at him which only resulted in him blinking kawaii-like at me a couple times. I sighed in defeat. 

"This girl that I found online," I muttered carefully pouring the liquid in the beaker.

"You're online dating!?" Jonghyun gasped which evidently caught the whole class's attention. Some girls started whispering and giggling here and there. 

I closed my eyes in irritation and slid my whole hand down my face. Then I sharply exhaled and attempted to ignore everyone's stares, especially Jonghyun's "I'm innocent, really~" face. 

It's okay Key, just a couple more periods to burn through today and then you can peacefully jump onto your bed, open your laptop, and begin-

Hmm.. actually wait, I wonder if webcamming her is too soon?

"So hyung, I heard you're online dating now-"

"JESUS Taemin! You came out of nowhere!"

Taemin smiled with satisfaction. 

"Yeah, it's the schools most popular discussion," Onew laughed, who was sitting beside Taemin. How is it the school's popular discussion? It was just heard in this classroom like five seconds ago!

"I didn't know you were desperate," Minho said, who was sitting in front of me. 

Sigh well these are my friends... "YALLS NIKKAS NEED TO CHILL! Would you leave me alone? I'm not online dating!"

"Mmhmmmm" they all unisonly harmonized. "Well explain this chick on your phone!" Jonghyun kept harassing me. 

"How did you- Give that back!" I snatched it from him and looked at the screen ......"Ha ha ha very funny." I rolled my eyes. It was a picture of an old lady. )

My friends started cracking up from their immature and "genius" joke. I stopped pouring the glass tube, which was still hovering over the breaker, and looked forward with an annoyed expression. You know I always wondered why my father made us take private school lessons. You'd picture my life to be fun and just sing, dance, and practice all the time. Maybe walking around the city with freedom? Nope. Your guess is way off. I, I mean we, all have to go to school like every other normal kid. My father believes that it doesn't matter how young and famous you are, because every teenager needs an education. doesn't it? And even my friends act the role of a typical highschool teenager. That's even more annoying.

I let out a big irritated sigh and closed my eyes.

"Can you guys shut the fu-"

"Bell's going to ring in 3 minutes! Clean up everyone!" Mrs. Le told us.  Oh god Mrs. Le perfect timing as always...

"I'm sorry, shut what?" Jonghyun smirked and laughed all the way back to his seat. Minho, Onew, and Taemin all chuckled and went back to their seats as well. I glared at the four until they were out of my sight.  Well that was a waste of precious time, we didn't even finish our project.

I turned my body around as I faced the whiteboard, then I glanced down at my desk.

"YAH PABOS! HELP ME CLEAN THIS UP!"

Hanna's POV

I shivered which made me put my pencil and test tube down on the desk. My friend stopped as well and looked at me.

"Are you okay, Hanna?" Minhee asked and raised a brow.

"Y-Yeah, I just felt this sudden disturbance like someone just called me on old lady or something."

"Old lady? what?" She asked utterly confused. I was just as confused.

I sighed and picked up my pencil and tube,"Nevermind, lets finish this project already."

I started to pour this colored liquid into the beaker when my friend stopped me and pulled my hand away from it. I looked up at her and she glared down at me.

"What? I am pouring it in the beaker right?" I asked and looked down to check if I spilled. She just shook her head.

"Hanna, I think chatting with that chainchair guy all night made you lose some brain cells. You were like the top student in our class now you have an A-, what happened? You need sleep!" She nagged. I rolled my eyes and pouted as I let her do the project. But she's right.. I have been lacking a lot in sleep. I stay up until maybe 4am until I log out from our all-nighter chat. I've been so tired lately that I've been skipping on homework, which apparently brought me down two signs from my grade.

"And his name is almightychainman, not chainchair!" I spat back at her. She scoffed and continued writing down her obversavtions on the worksheet.

"Like it matters, it's still weird," Minhee replied back.

"Man, I'm so bored, cant class end already!?" I groaned as I slumped down into my chair and looked up at the ceiling.

"Bell's going to ring in 3 minutes! Clean up everyone!" Mr. Le yelled at us, even though it sounded like a simple command to him.

Perfect timing Mr. Le!

I got up and cleaned everything and Minhee helped. We placed the tubes and tongs and things back in the sink and bucket and marched back to our seats. Once the period was over, meaning the rest of the school day was over, I rushed out of the class and ran for my life to the bike rack.

"Hanna! You sure you don't need a ride!?" I heard Minhee's faint yelling behind me. 

"NO! SEE YOU TOMORROW!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear. I threw my leg over the bicycle and positioned myself comfortably on the seat. I loved riding my red bicycle around town to see natures beauty and the adventurous sides of town, also meaning the ghetto.

I started to peddle as fast as I could back home so I could jump onto my laptop and find almightychainman's profile so I could chat with him again. Why didn't I remember to add him as a friend!? Ugh, oh well I hope there's a history chat button or something on the site..

Now that I think of it, saying that long username of his sounds weird.. I hope he'll tell me his real name soon. Unless his real name is almightychainman?

Key's POV

Finally! I finally made it back home and now I can find Ms. Butterfly!

"Key! Your friend is here!" I heard my mother shout from downstairs. HOW, is that possible? I just got home.

I sighed and rushed back downstairs and walked up to the front door to see who it was. I looked through the tiny peep hole and glared at the man happily looking through it.

"Hi Key!" I heard him say from outside as he was waving.

I opened the first door and stared at him through the screen door.

"What?" I said blankly.

"Can I come in?" He said with a smile.

"No," I responded.

"Why not? He pouted.

"Jonghyun, go away,"I said about to close the door but then jumped once I saw another person behind him.

"Key! Lets hangout today!" Taemin said jumping behind Jonghyun. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door. As I began to walk back upstairs I heard them continuously my doorbell and sing.

"Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ding RING A DING DING DING DING DING KEY!~" Taemin and Jonghyun sang in harmony. 

It actually kind of sounded beautiful, but not that much because both their voices sound the same.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled in annoyance and pounded on the door with my fists.

"Key are you alright?" I heard my mom ask from behind. I quickly turned around and nodded my head. It made it really awkward when  we both heard Jonghyun and Taemin's faint voices still singing "Ring Ding Dong" From outside my house. Why did we even choose to write a song with those lyrics? It's like they planned it to annoy me one day if I don't open the door for them. 

"Butterfly!~" I heard Taemin sing my part of the song. 

Butterfly... BUTTERFLY! That's right! I'm home now so I can continue messaging her! 

I ignored the obnoxious singing in the background and pulled out my phone from my back pocket. I turned it on and went to the messaging application. I was just about ready to message butterfly when I realized...

Our chat got deleted.

...

I stared at my phone screen for awhile unconscious of it all. 

"What." I forthrightly scrolled up and down all of my recent messages. Checked my friends list. Checked my older messages. 

Our chat got deleted.....

.....

and I don't even remember her name..

.....

......

...

 

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK."

I quickly ran upstairs as I also ignored the panicked mother and friends downstairs and pushed my door open. I hurriedly opened my laptop, furiously rubbed the mouse ontop of the pad, and impatiently watched as the computer screen took its sweet time to turn on. Then I went onto the website, logged on, and stared at the screen once again unconscious of this all. My mind is so braindead.. I don't even...

 

Search:________

 

I kept staring at this search bar for a good, straight minute and wasn't sure what to type in...

"What was her name... butterfly something.." I said to myself as I typed in butterfly in the search bar. Then these results popped up...

Charliebutterflywings

JustButterflyy

Papillion

Rosebuds

Dying_butterfly23

Sad_butterfly33

Emo_butterfly13

"What the hell is wrong with these people?" I mumbled as I kept scrolling down for more usernames. I sat up in bed as I looked at some familiar usernames that sounded like hers.

butterflylubb618

Xx_butterfly713_xX

butterfly_4evr_13

butterflyluhver317

fashionbutterfly03

butterflylover13

Crazy people who are obsessed with butterflies... cool.

I was so amazed by how many people picked the insect "butterfly" for their username. Sure they're pretty but wow..

To start off the search I clicked the first name butterflylubb618.

almightychainman135: Hey were u the girl I talked to last night?

Why the heck did I type that? I sound like a freakin' !

butterflylubb618: idk, WAS i the girl u talked to last night? (; 

I quickly exited that chat and moved onto the next username.

almightychainman135: Hey u talked to me last night right? Do you remember me?!

Gosh, now I just sound like a twelve year old boy sounding desparately thirsty. 

Xx_butterfly713_xX: Uhmm... no.. hells r u?

almightychainman135: Keep that attitude to yourself biietch! hells r u too! Crazy butterfly obsesser! 

Ok... I overreacted a little too much..

Ugh.. so.. many.. usernames.. I'm too tired... I'm just going to skip down to the last one because it's the last one. I have a feeling the other ones might be her though...  whatever I'll risk it.

almightychainman135: Hey, do u remember me?

Cutting it down to less words because I'm tired of typing. It's been awhile since she's replied.. I wonder what she's doing? Seconds later she replied.

butterflylover13: ... I can't tell if ur joking or not. 

I shot back up and laid the laptop on the bed in front of me.

almightychainman135: wait.. butterfly?

butterflylover13: are u high? 

almightychainman135: ... we.. talked last night. Right? 

butterflylover13: .. nigggUHHH. I'm tired. I just got back form school. Can u not play jokes rite now. Unless you really are high then yes I AM the girl u talked to last nite. Tsk. . 

"WOOHOO! I FOUND HER~ I FOUND HER! I FOUND HER~ YES!" I shouted and did a happy dance. Thank God I finally found her! I was about to freak out for a moment and break my laptop! I'm so glad I decided to click on the last username! I'm so smart! I love this website! 

"Found who?-"

"OH GOD!" I screamed and jumped in my bed, grabbing a hold of my pillow and guarding myself behind it.

"Key, you're such a girl," I heard Minho's voice. I slowly rose my head above the pillow and saw the four guys crossing their arms and standing in front of me.

"Hehe, you screamed like a girl hyung," Taemin laughed.

"Even jumped on the bed like a girl," Onew smirked.

"More like guarding yourself like a girl,"Jonghyun chuckled. 

I slowly let the pillow go which dropped on the floor. They all looked down at it in unison and back at me.

"Why do you look so afraid?" Jonghyun questioned looking at me up and down.

I quickly stood and and looked at him up and down.

"Why do you look like you just got out of bed?" I asked. His hair was all scrunched up and messy looking. His clothes weren't positioned centered to his body. His shoes were untied. Well, his SHOE is untied. His other foot has no shoe. Where are his shoes?  Okay, this is starting to bug me.

Everyone stared at him and covered their mouths to hide their laughs, but it clearly did not work.

"I.. uh.."

"You uh?" I cut his sentence off impatient.

"About the hair, the guys.."Jonghyun looked around him and stared each one of them down,".. tackled me and pulled my head away from the door because I was about to break it open with my foot"

"Is that why you lost your other sho--"

"Yes."

I heard the guys' snicker and hold their mouths tighty to not laugh. I oddly looked at them then back to Jonghyun.

"Then the clothes.." He continued and looked down at his ripped shirt,"..Minho tugged my shirt to try and pull me down because I was trying to climb your backyward fence to break in.

Minho couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing.

"AHAH! He pulled his body up above the fence, but when I tugged his shirt to pull him down he fell on his face and his body started twitching like a bug," He laughed.

"And.. and.. and then we said he looked like a bug, so he tried to get up and punch us but his shirt got caught on the sprinkler and ripped!" Onew tried holding in his laughter but couldn't.

"Then once he got up the sprinkler and got him wet in his area!" Taemin laughed like crazy pointing at Jonghyuns....

"So that is why I wrapped my jacket around my waist to hide the... spot,"Jonghyun alluded at the spot as he covered it with his hands.

"You guys are idiots," I scoffed and walked back to the laptop. DAMN, I forgot I was talking to her!

butterflylover13: I added u to make sure it wouldn't be a trouble finding u again u drunky!

butterflylover13: did u accept it?

15 minutes ago...

butterflylover13: hello? omfg. you're gone already? HERE I AM TRYYYING TO BE NICE AND SHIZ WHILE U TAKE UR LIL RUDE ARSE OFFLINE AND IGNORE ME. Y'KNOW I DON EVEN CUUURRR IF U ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST OR NOT. SO BIPLOAR SHIIEEETTT. 

10 minutes ago...

butterflylover13: hello?

butterflylover13: hello?

butterflylover13: hello! hello! Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo

butterflylover13: sigh, i LOVE key's singing part! but he didn't get enough lines don't u agree? ):

7 minutes ago...

butterflylover13: u really did ditch again didn't u?....

butterflylover13: alrite.. well since i added u as a friend just accept it OR NOT and chat with me another time OR NOT. bye.

butterflylover13 signed out.

"No..." I sadly looked at the screen.

"Why so sad hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Are you talking to a fan? And NO, I disagree, I didn't get many parts in our "hello" song!" Jonghyun retorted.

"You had like all the lines!" Onew yelled at him.

"Jonghyun and Taemin had like the same voice so it's an equal amount for them, what about me?" Minho said annoyed.

"WE DO NOT SOUND THE SAME!" Jonghyun and Taemin said in unison. They awkwardly looked at each other then looked away.

"Yeah, I heard 1 voice only," Onew replied.

"Who's voice stands out?" Jonghyuns asks.

"Jonghyuns," I said.

"WHAT! ASDFGHK!...."

Then after that the conversation turned into bickering and fighting and the noise just came in from one ear then out the other. It was entertaining to listen to but then it just got annoying.

But mostly I was focused on the chat.. I was so determined to find her and I did, but then those stupids idiots walked in and distracted me and now she signed out.. I really wanted to talk to her too..

"There's always tomorrow," I said to myself and shut down my laptop. I tossed it aside from me and rested in bed as I tried to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________

I LOVE U SUBSCRIBERS! You're awesome! :D We were motivated to updating this more cause of YOU! So I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter! :D

Comment | Subscribe | Read

Until next time... Bye! (: -Jayleee