I Think I'll Sleep Here.

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

Hanna's POV

 

The feeling is rather uncomfortable really. Sitting in a famous group's dorm while they all stare at you suspiciously. All the members from Shinee are sitting together on a couch examining me while they forced placed me onto their dining table chair in front of them. The only thing separating us is the coffee table. Is it that interesting to stare at me for the past half an hour? Is it just because they found me crawling around their bedroom floor late at night?

I cleared my throat and looked down at my hands to try and forget the stares directed at me.

From the corner of my eye I saw Key stand up and cross his arms. I looked up as well and so did everyone else.

"Yes, this is butterfly. The girl I met on Meebo. If you have any questions feel free to ask her or forever hold your peace."

My mouth parted in disbelief as I stared at Key who was only smiling at me. Oh no he didn't. 

I looked back at the other guys and noticed Taemin raising his hand. Aigo, are we really answering questions this way?

"Y-Yes?" I said looking at Taemin.

"So how long have you guys known each other?" he asked with a smile on his face.

I somehow was at a loss of words and looked at Key for help. How am I supposed to remember when I last talked to a stranger online? I don't know, I guess a couples months ago? Was it a couple weeks? I can't answer this.

Key took notice of my frozen state and replied for me.

"Since.. maybe about a month or two?" he shrugged his shoulders,"I'm not quite sure."

Or yeah, I could've just answered Taemin's question that way. 

The right corner of Taemin's lips twitched a bit as if he felt awkward for just asking that. He nodded and looked over at the other guys. 

I glanced over at Jonghyun who's hand was half way up as well. He was sitting on the couch's arm rest which his left foot placed ontop of his right thigh. His elbow was propped up against his knee as he held a smug look on his face. Honestly, his face creeped me out a bit. I wonder why Minhee obsesses over him so much?

Deciding to ignore my unusual question, I looked up and replied to Jonghyun.

"Yes?" I responded.

"How long have you guys been dating?" he asked with a clear, loud voice.

I rose my brows from surprise while my heart started to pound nervously. Well now I know why he had that smug face of his. Well this question is easy. The answer is that we've never dated. Hah. I actually answered this time. Now we should move on to the next question because I have a feeling Key is uncomfortable right now. Oh god, who am I to think he's uncomfortable? I'm uncomfortable. I bet I'm just a crazed fangirl in the eyes of Shinee. I shouldn't be here, so why am I here?

"So that long huh?" Jonghyun replied with a gruff as he strethed his upper body, with his arms place behind him. 

I nodded," Yup."

"You didn't even answer the question," Minho butted in with a disatisfactory expression on his face. Oh sad day, I've recieved a hateful vibe from Minho, which means he doesn't like me. 

"Hm?" I asked in a daze; always getting distracted with my talking brain.

He chuckled and leaned back against the couch,"I said, you didn't answer the question. Are you too scared to answer Jonghyun's question?"

As annoyed as I already am, I frustratedly sighed and locked my intenseful gaze on his,"I did answer. You just didn't listen carefully."

"I didn't hear it," Onew innocently answered with his hand awkwardly raised in the air. 

I started to grind my teeth, feeling impateint,"I said we never dated. Key and I met on Meebo and met in real life and wala here I am in your guys' dorm." 

I looked over at Key and noticed his stare right back at me. His expression was mixed with annoyance and shock.

"Sheesh, it's just a question no need to PMS all of a sudden," He casually said looking me up and down then back at the others. 

Well that officially pissed me off but I don't feel like picking a fight at the moment. Plus, I already went through my PMS stage a couple weeks ago, no need to discuss that either. 

I sighed and closed my eyes, while I rested my chin on top of my locked fists. I lowered my head feeling slightly embarassed from my girl rage in front of my used to be kpop bias. 

I then shook my head then straight forward at the wall behind Jonghyun and Onew's head. 

"Why was I brought here? Can I please go home?" I asked with a shrivel in my voice,"My mom's probably worried about me right now, so can I please go home? I'll just take the bus."

There was about a five second pause until I looked up at everyone. They were all exchanging different looks at one another. Oh great, another telepathical talk. Why do they keep doing this? And how do they know what the other person is saying?

"That's kind of hard, for you to go home," Key finally spoke up making me a little even more nervous. I knew it! I am kidnapped!

"Why?" I asked in a questioning tone. 

"Well, it's hard because we're in the SM Building," Onew jumped in the conversation,"And a very important rule is that we're not allowed to have anyone in the building unless it's staff, or a person called personally from SM, or we get permission first before letting any stranger in here."

I gulped to hearing a rule they've broken, feeling as if I'll go to jail of anyone else sees me in here. Before I could speak Minho jumped in as well.

"We can't sneak you out now because it's already dark and security is probably watching in every corner of the hallway, but maybe we can sneak you out tomorrow morning.. somehow."

"But for now you can sleep in me and Minho's room!," Taemin happily suggested. 

Interesting, share a room with Lee Taemin? That offer sounds extremely-

"Yah! What gives you the right to make butterfly's decision for her? It's her choice and she's going to sleep in mine and Jonghyun's room," Key interrupted making me surprised and a little happy about his offer. 

"Yeah, you should sleep with us Hanna, Minho and Taemin might you in your sleep," Jonghyun smirked at the two.

I bit my lip and looked away, oh dear what is going on? This better not lead into a fight. How about I just sleep-

"Or you can sleep in my room Hanna," Onew offered as well making the other four glare at him,"Since there's no one else but me in my room, you can sleep in the extra bed." His comforting smile made me feel more relaxed so I might just go with Onew.

Before I agreed to his offer the rest started to have this whole fit over this simple problem of me sleeping with whom tonight.

"Yah! That's why you're forever alone in your room! You have a big room with two beds and no one to share it with," Key mumbled under his breath.

"No, that makes me more powerful. Because I have a big giant room with luxury and no one to share it with," Onew proudly declared. 

I nodded along with him. That does sound true.

"But me and Minho won't her! We keep our personal spaces in a bubble," Taemin persuaded. His odd attempt to persuade everyone was confusing though.

"That's why she has to sleep with us Taemin. You and Minho are so awkward which will make Hanna feel awkward," Jonghyun spat back.

"It only sounds awkward because you're making it sound awkward," Minho retorted.

I sighed and relaxed my back agaisnt the wooden chair. Okay fine, let's all fight tonight until the morning time so that way I wouldn't end up sleeping in anyone's room tonight. 

"You're going to bother her if she sleeps in your guys' room though," Taemin stated at Jonghyun and Key," Your both too loud, you'll wake her up every hour of your loudness."

"What loudness Taemin?" Jonghyun's brow raised,"We don't do anything in our room but sleep.

Minho chuckled and crossed his arms,"Oh, I think I know what Taemin's impying to," He smiled pedophically to himself. 

Okay, maybe I won't sleep with Minho and Taemin tonight. 

"You e! Look at your smile," Key scoffed and crossed his arms as well,"We don't watch if that's what you're inferring to. Are you the one spreading that rumor online? That Shinee reads because we don't."

"Yeah, we just go on ningin and look through all the fanmade comics of us reading . It's hilarious," Jonghyun chuckled to himself making everyone eye him up and down. Including me.

Okay, I might just not sleep with Jonghyun and Key tonight either. Well, if I'm not sleeping with Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, nor Key, I shall go ahead and sleep with Onew.

I stood up about to approach Onew and give him a congradulatory shake but stopped after two steps when I saw him mumbling to himself.

"Tsk, this is why we don't allow girls in our dorm. I knew it would lead to something like this; picking a girl to sleep in which ones room. They'll probably just stare at her and think ertedly at her all night as she sleeps and take pictures or something. At least I won't do that. I'll just ask her to personally sneak out the building, run to KFC, and get me some lunch. Since Taemin banned me from chicken just because I saw him on his laptop doing his crap and oh great, I'm mad again. Bad, bad, bad Onew."

I blinked a couple times at him then slowly walked backwards and fell in my chair again.

Okay, no sleepy time with Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, or Onew. I never knew they were this weird.. I thought all their weirdness was made up only in fanfics and comics and the stuff I read on Tumblr. Apparently not.. they really do have issues.

I sighed and glanced back at all the others who were now standing up and spitting out comebacks and fights at one another. 

"Hanna's sleeping in me and Taemin's room, where she'll be safe."

"She'll die of awkwardness from you two! You'll probably bore her with educational facts and Taemin will just.. stare in awe or something."

"You make it sound so creepy! We just sleep like normal people and talk like normal people!"

"In your world, that might be normal," Key mumbled to himself as he looked off somewhere to the side.

"You're just as weird Jonghyun. Remember you tried climbing Key's fence but immensely failed big time," Minho laughed to himself, and Taemin joined along.

"Shut up! At least I made effort!" Jonghyun angrily replied back.

"To see your Key? Since Key didn't give you a key to see The Key," Taemin made a short pun and laughed at it.

"This is why I should've changed my name. People make stupid puns out of it. It's not normal!" Key sighed.

"In our world it's normal, instead of your serious diva world," Minho commented. 

Key gasped and curled his hands into fists and shoved it to his sides,"You jerk!"

"Diva."

"Jerk!"

"Prima-"

"Jerk!

"Donna."

"JERK!"

"I'M SLEEPING IN THE LIVING ROOM AND THAT'S FINAL," I shouted making the room fall silent and everyone's eyes were on me. 

I exhaled sharply and closed my eyes for a brief moment to calm myself down. I then opened them and looked up at everyone and crossed my arms. 

"I'm not sleeping in Minho and Taemin's room. Or Jonghyun and Key's room. And not Onew's. I'm sleeping in the living room by myself, all time myself, where there is silence." I concluded my decision then laid down on the floor. Everyone continued to stand still and stare at me while I ignored them and instantly fell asleep on the floor. It's probably already past midnight and I'm very tired from all this yelling.

I guess every Shinee fanfiction author already experienced their whole field trip with the group and wrote their true personalities in their stories. Their realistic detail in each chapter all makes sense now.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Well damn," I said right after Hanna literally did fall asleep in the living room.

I'd never assume she'd suddenly do that. She seriously did just fall on the floor and slept there. On the wood flooring. Curled in a ball. And slept without a care about us staring at her and her odd actions. That's pretty badass.

After we all took the time to think about what just happened, we all decided to call it a night and go back to each of our rooms.

"Well, since she's sleeping I guess I'll sleep too," Minho yawned and left the living room. 

"Yeah, I guess we should sleep now," Taemin nodded and followed Minho to their room.

They both dragged their feet across the floor, making that scratch sound everytime they moved the bottom of their house sandals against the wood floor board. A little after we heard their door open then shut close. 

"It's already late, Night guys," Onew waved as he stretched his arms out while walking back to his room. His door shut as well which left me and Key alone, standing in front of the passed out buttefly on the floor.

I puffed my cheeks out then placed my hands in my pockets,"Well, I guess it's our turn to retreat back to our beds." I said while rotating my feet towards the direction of the hallway. I started to walk forward and turn right into the darkly lit hallway, but stopped halfway realizing Key wasn't trailing behind. I took a couple steps backwards and peeked out from the side of the wall to see what was taking him so long, only to see him placing a blanket over Hanna.

I closely observed him as he adjusted the top of the bedding comfortably over her shoulder. He sat quietly beside her afterwards and just stayed there looking at her. 

"What a creeper," I softly chuckled. 

I moved away from the wall and walked over to Key and stood right beside him. He acknowledged the fact that I was with him and didn't bother to look up, but stand up whilst gazing upon Hanna still.

I rose a brow and looked at him,"So why are you still creeping on Hanna?"

He scoffed,"I'm not creeping on her. It's called double-checking to make sure she's safe."

I casually looked to the left and right of the room, seeing Key roll his eyes in my peripheral vision. 

"What's not safe in this dorm? We probably have two or three security guards outside our door right now."

"I don't know," Key mumbled and kept his stare on the ground,"Wouldn't you be afraid to sleep in a dorm full of famous girls, knowing that all the fanboys will soon find out and hunt you down?"

I thought about the idea for a moment, until a smile crept upon my lips,"Actually, no the idea's quite fondful."

Key silently laughed then returned his eye sight towards Hanna. He looked down for a moment only to gather whatever he was debating with in his mind then turned to me with a smile.

"I'm going to sleep beside Hanna tonight, I feel uncomfortable with her sleeping on the ground like this," he said then crouched down on the blanket beside her. I rose my brows when I saw him slowly lay down into a comfortable position right beside her in front of her face. I was a bit concerned about this whole situation because, one, the blanket was tucked only around Hanna and Key had no blanket to snuggle in, and two, I've never seen this side of him before; being comforting.

"Hey," I softly called out making Key turn his head towards me,"Wont you be cold at night?" 

He shrugged his shoulders and turned his head back towards Hanna,"Maybe, But I dont care, it's only for one night."

I nodded in response, but was still a bit taken a back from all of this. I mean, a couple days ago he was ranting to me about how he shouldn't date right now and he thinks of Hanna as a friend but from the scene happing right now- I think he might actually like her.

I turned around and began to slowly walk back to the bedroom but stopped after a couple steps. I looked back and stayed quiet as I saw Key snuggle closer to Hanna. He was adjusting the top of the blanket again over her and smiled to himself. Was this really happening again? Is Key really going to fall into another relationship? 

I really do like Hanna as a friend. When we first webcammed with her online she was funny and pretty and really playful with Key. But when Key introduced us to Ri In, she also had that same exact impression. 

I sighed and lowered my head,"I really can't have Key like her right now. We have to give her some time to make sure she's the right one. What if Hanna's just another Ri In?"

Without another hesitation I walked straight up to the two and took my comfortable spot on the other side of Hanna.

Key sat up and confusingly stared down at me,"What the hell man?"

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled as I cuddled closer to Hanna,"What? Can't I sleep here to?"

"No," he instantly replied.

It was quiet for a bit as we both thought about what the heck I was doing. I don't know, I can't let Hanna randomly wake up in the middle of the night, because once she will she'll turn to her side and see Key, Key will suddenly confess his feelings, she'll back shocked but will be like 'Oh my gosh Key this is all so sudden I love you too blah blah blah", and then a couple months later they'll break up or something and have a big giant fight that ended just like Key's break-up with Ri In. I'm telling you, I'm doing the right thing.

"Dude, get up," Key insisted and kept shoving my shoulder away from her. 

I pouted and decided to turn away from Hanna, just so he won't get the wrong idea,"I don't like her if that's what you're thinking. It's cold in our room and you guys make it look so comfortable on the floor."

I heard him sigh to himself and lay down again. I smiled in victory and closed my eyes as I tried to finally fall asleep. Hm, who knew it would be this comfortable on the ground? We need to buy more asian floor futons the next time we shop at Ikea.

 

Taemin's POV

 

It was around one o'clock in the morning when I tossed and turned in my bed to wake myself up from a nightmare I just had.

At one point in my dream, I was at the mall buying some icecream and clothes and Key told me to go upstairs because he wanted to show me his new clothing store that was just built. I was walking over to the escalators, with my icecream and shoppings bags in hand, and there was caution tape in front of the stairs. There was a sign in front of it saying to use the elevator so I turned around and headed towards the elevator.

Once I was finally made it to this nearby elevator, I walked inside and pressed the second floor button. I waited patiently inside then suddenly felt the floor below me shake. Suddenly, the walls around me started to shake and I felt as if the elevator was spinning slowly in circles. I was slowly tilting over to one side then started drifting off to the other side and it felt like I was riding those tea cup rides at Disneyland.

I dropped my shopping bags and held tightly onto the railing because I was getting a little dizzy. Then all of a sudden the elevator crashed and I fell down into the corner of a wall. I started to scream and freak out, but obviously no one could hear me. Then I quickly got up and frantically hit the red emergency call box button, but that was broken too. I was about to cry until I looked up and realized there was an emergency exit to get out of this box. 

I happily sighed and magically jumped high, hit the roof of the elevator ceiling, ran up these miracle stairs that popped out of nowhere, and was somehow guided out of the wall, and there I was with Key at his store. 

I tightly held onto Key because I was so afraid of what just happened to me and he was like, "It's okay Taemin, lets go shop in my store." I agreed and followed him inside and within the next second I had to unfortunately walk into a creepy dark forest and Key was gone. My eyes widened when I turned around and saw a big giant bear running at me with fierce red eyes. I screamed and started falling down this big black hole below me and within that next second I woke up panting heavily trying to catch myself from falling. 

I puffed my cheeks out and rested my arm on my forehead,"I hate nightmares."

I started to feel a little hungry, since I felt my tummy grumble. I looked down at it and patted it. 

"You're gonna have to reward me with something later for making me get up to make a sandwhich for you," I glared at my grumbling tummy and sat up in bed. 

I held onto the railing of my bunk bed, then smoothly jumped off. I stumbled on the floor until I caught my balance afterwards then proceeded towards the door. Ah, it's so early into the morning and I'm making an early breakfast snack.

Once I walked outside and turned the corner of the hallway I soon stumbled upon three sleeping beauties. 

I felt half asleep and half awake, I wasn't really sure what was going on, but I squinted my eyes towards them and walked a bit closer. 

I think, whoever was wearing the red sweater on the left, had his arm wrapped around the person in the white who was sleeping in the middle. The person on the right, wearing a blue sweater, had their head on the white sweaters chest. 

So, a strange red sweater person, white sweater, and blue sweater were all sleeping together on the floor. 

Sweaters.. cottin knit sweaters that are so warm and cuddly and soft.. I want to snuggle with those jackets. 

Tired as I already am, I kneeled down on the floor and cuddled up next to the red sweater. 

Mmmm, this sweater is so squishy and warm. I happily sighed to myself as I placed my right leg and right arm over the red sweater and hugged it closer to me.
 

Minho's POV

 

I wake up a couple hours later only to be forced by my body to get up and pee. Couldn't my body just tell myself earlier to pee before snuggling up in bed? Sigh... first world problems..

I prop my arm up behind me as I make a minute pass by rubbing my eye. I lazily look around the dark room for a second before inching closer to the ladder that helps me go up and down my bunkbed.

As I step onto the carpeted floor I walk over to Taemin's bunk and look up.

"I'm going to the bathroom now," I whisper to him as I waited for him to groan as a reply.

Whether it's morning, afternoon, or night, I always have to warn Taemin where I'm going. He's always afraid for some reason that I might ditch him and leave SM for life just because my dad dreamed of me being a famous model instead of a singer -which I have no idea why he's thinking such thing from so long ago- and ended up for having me to sign a contract just to make sure that I will never leave him.

I get impatient and shake his bed,"Hey! Should I piss on your bed or can I run to the bathroom now?" 

I graze my hand over the blankets and realize he's not there. I my hand all around his bed and under the sheets a couple times before I can register in my head that Taemin is not in his bed. 

"What in the world?" I tell myself as I step away from his bed and look around. 

Well this shouldn't be a problem, he's probably in the bathroom too or he's in the kitchen preparing himself a midmorning snack. Like the usual.

I walk my way towards the door and step onto the cold wooded floor. I rhymed. 

As I pass through the hallway I look down at the bathroom door and notice the light wasn't on. Maybe he fell asleep on the toilet again.

I take a small glance as I slowly open the door and noticed he wasn't in here. My body somehow realizes I'm in the bathroom now and I quickly rush to undress my bottoms and begin to- well you know what.

After that moment of relief I start to quietly walk over to the kitchen, but before I could cross the living room four people on the ground snuggling tightly catches me off guard.

"Were we scheduled for a sleep over?" I ask aloud and scratch my head confused.

Jonghyun was sleeping on the very right with his leg laid out over Hanna next to him. Key was beside Hanna and his arm was snuggly wrapped around her body. Taemin was on the very left laying comfortably on his back to himself. Onew's just.. not here. 

Suddenly a brilliant plan popped on the top of my head and I smugly smiled to myself. 

What if hyung wakes up in the morning and sees all of us happily having our own little sleepover, making him feel forever alone -like he wasn't already- in his lonely not shared room?

Everybody on the left, everybody on the right, everybody but Onew, yeah, everybody in the dorm say ha ha ha ha ha~

After doing a little Mona Lisa dance, I evily chuckled and crouched down beside Taemin, then laid out flat as I stared up at the ceiling. 

And they'll never know it was the quiet one who set up this well thought out plan.

 

 

Onew's POV

 

I began to toss and turn in bed as I silenty whimpered into my pillow then punched the other pillow beside me.

WAE? Why did I wake up? Out of all days where we actually had a decent break I just had to wake up in the middle of the freakin' morning when it's not even seven yet? Is there any reason to be woken up at this specific hour? It's exactly three o'clock and I'm awake, WHY?

I sighed and hastily flipped over in bed as I scratched my head in frustration. I want to sleep so bad but I can't now. Why can't I have my deserved peaceful day of rest? Did someone purposely wake me up as a prank? Or did my mind just decide to troll me early in the morning?

I flipped over in bed and slammed my face against the pillow trying to resist the urge to get up and walk into the living.

It's three, why would I need to go and be OCD all of a sudden and check the living room?

Fine brain, I'll check the living room.

I sat up in bed then groaned to myself as I looked up at the ceiling. I pushed all my weight forward to help me stand up, then I wobbled my way towards the door.

As soon as I opened the door, my eyes trailed down to five people on the floor squishing closely to one another.

I lifted my eyebrows and slightly dropped my jaw when realized that everyone attended their own little sleepover with me not invited.

"You jerks!" I cursed under my breath and stomped over to them. 

I placed my hands on my hips as I shadowed myself across their bodies. Each one of them looked happy and relaxed. Especially Minho, he's smirking in his sleep for some odd reason.

Well you know what? Since they planned this making me look like I'm a forever aloner, I'm going to sleep here tonight and prove them wrong and make them look like idiots and I'm so freakin' tired! I'm just gonna sleep here tonight next to Jonghyun. Since Minho's smirking face if bugging me at the moment. 

I lay down beside Jonghyun and comfortably curl in a ball to try and sleep. How could all of them sleep so peacefully without any blankets? I'm freezing.

I sigh to myself as I shake my head and drift off to dreamland, no Onew, you must stand the cold and be strong! You don't want to be scarred as a weakling or something.. 

I regret that one day I tripped up the stairs to our dorm, because that's when the guys' spreaded the rumor of the Onew condition..

 

Hanna's POV

 

I felt the warmth of the sun shine on my face, which made my eyes not dare to blink open. For fear that once I wake up I'll never be peacefully sleeping in Shinee's dorm ever again. 

It's obvious I had that great of a dream, a realisitic one at that, because what are the odds, a normal senior high girl, graduating in such a small unknown town, to end up in the arms of Korea's famous.

I smiled to myself as I continued to snuggle in bed while clutching tightly onto the blanket. What's throwing me off was that this blanket on top of me felt like I was petty a really fluffy cat, and I'm laying underneath it's warm coat of fur. Not that I love this warmth of sensation, it just doesn't occur to me that I own this blanket. Oh well, maybe I was cold last night so mom went out to buy me a more sufficient blanket for use at night. It's almost Fall anyways. 

My body started to give me signals that it wants me to lay on my side because it's tired from laying on my back all night, I sighed and rolled over on my side but suddenly froze in fear when I felt someone's even breathing on my face.

I furiously kept my eyes shut afraid to look what was right in front of me. Well, Minhee does randomly sleepover at me house at any time, maybe it's just her. 

Did she get a boyfriend? Or is this the smell of her brothers cologne? Well whatever it is, the scent is really strong but very delightful.

Instead of freaking out, knowing it was probably Minhee, I rolled over on my other side and once again felt a strong breath breathing onto my face again.

Holy ! Who the hell are these people?!

Within the next second I forced my eyes open and automatically brought my hands out from under the blankets on clamped onto my lips because I swear, once I saw Key's beautiful face sleeping in front of me I would've gathered up this moment to let out my biggest fan girl scream.

What are these mixed feelings of mine? Key, my secret guy best friend, is just so handsome it's hard to resist from keeping him in the friendzone. Am I crazy? How can I categorize my since middle school bias into the friendzone? Oh god, may I just take this blessing moment and stare at Key as he sleeps.

I noticed him stirring in his sleep, since I probably woke him up with my fan girl squirming, and held my breath hoping he wouldn't open his eyes at this very moment.

His perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed as if he was in some troubled nightmare right now, his eyes squinted tighter as if he was preventing himself to not wake up, and his lips trembled just a bit. I wonder what he's dreaming about? Should I wake him up?

An idea popped in my head and I smiled too widely to myself. This is my chance! Yes! I'm finally in a Shinee dorm! Sleeping in this bed with Key! By taking this once in a lifetime chance, I will live out my life as those lucky girls I'm reading in my fanfiction right now! This is so exciting! Just like the main girl -her name was Kyungmi or something?- well, she was a maid in Shinee's dorm right? And everytime they're asleep, she'd wake up early and clean for them, cook for them, and check up on the boys to see if they're doing well. Then spy around their closets like the usual. But I have to be careful because in almost all the Shinee fics, Key is always the first to wake up because he always cooks breakfast for everyone. Then it's Jonghyun next, obviously. Then it really depends on this because either Minho could wake up if he has to use the restroom or something or sneak out and see his unknown girlfriend, or it could be Taemin because he's usually so hyper it's hard for him to sleep. Onew's always last for some reason. I guess the hyung of them all needs the most sleep.

I can't help but spazz so much in my head about them and my lucky day! Is this really true? Am I really going to live out my dream? Well what am I laying here for wasting my time staring at Key when I could be cooking for him? Must get up now.

I quietly slipped out from underneath the blanket and pushed myself upwards, scooting over my pillow and dragged my feet out until they reached the surface of the wood floor. Just as I was about to get up and push the blanket closer to Key, I realized that Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, and Onew, were all sleeping beside us on the floor at night. 

I cupped my mouth again and held in another scream of mine. OH MY GOSH, I wasn't only in bed with Key? I was on the floor, with all the Shinee members AND Key? Hypervenalation. Hypervenalation. Breathe.

Calm yourself Hanna. You decided this yesterday right? These guys are your good friends and you can't screw up this moment thinking you're a fan girl. Though I was a big giant fan girl last week, before I ever knew I would be sleeping in a dorm with Shinee, AHHH. Okay. Scream in your head. That's fine.

Still cupping my hands to my mouth, I stepped over the empty spot from where I was sleeping, then tip-toed the rest of the way over to their kitchen to cook something. 

Once I safely land into the white tiled flooring in their kitchen, I rummage through their fridge and cabinets and to no avail I could find nothing easy enough for me to cook.

"What's something easy for me to cook, and can be edible to them?" I place my hands on my hips as I look up, left and right of their cabinets. 

I slowly turn my head to the left and made a small jump back when I saw Key tiredly standing by the kitchen entrance. 

I questiongly tilt my head as he step by step walks towards me and smiles. I couldn't tell if he was asleep still or if this is just his morning face. His eye lids were half opening, but then slowly droops closed. His faint smile stays as he brushes my bangs out of my face and moves the side of my hair behind my ears.

"You are pretty," he comments and sighs to himself. I was completely speechless and didn't dare move. My heart beat begins to suffocate me and I couldn't breathe so well. 

I lightly chuckled and backed away a couple steps,"You're funny, thanks. Anyways, I was going to cook breakfast for you guys." I decided to brush off that awkward moment, but couldn't so easily when Key shakes his head and intently gazes at me.

"I'm so confused, Hanna. Why am I so confused?" he mumbles and drops his head down.

I'm starting to worry for him. Is he still stressing out because of his lack of choices with his Japanese debut outfits? Or maybe he sleep walks and I should not bring this up when he's awake.

I walked up to him and gripped on his hand to lead him back to bed with the others on the floor,"You sound sleepy Key. Here just go back to be-"

I was cut off with a force of his grip as he fully turned towards me and grabs onto my shoulders. I widen my eyes from his actions and wasn't sure if I should push him back to his bed or slap him back to his senses. But in the end I just decided to stand still.

"I think I know what jealousy means now," he says before grasping me into a tight hug as he trembles in my arms,"I'm not asleep."

I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or if he was dreaming. Standing in Shinee's dorm was a big enough dream for me in this dull reality life I live in. And I'm not quite sure what he's talking about either. I started to think of Jiwook and that one time when he pulled me along with him away from the Han River. I still feel guilty for that moment. And when he asked me what jealousy was in his car and his constant rant about it. Is he jealous of Jiwook?

But I stand here, with Key clinging on to me as if he's about to lose something important. I just know that if Key does shockingly come to like me and knows his feelings for me, I should run back home. I can't fall in love with a Kpop star, as cliche as that sounds. But I am in a famous dorm aren't I? Dating anyone sadly is too risky for me and it will cause so many hearts to break. Especially the one I'm hugging for the last time.

One last time.

 

 


Sorry for not updating since last year ;___; LOL. I've been procrastinating too much and.. I've been too lazy too much.. haha. I very much apologize for doing so. ):

Here it is! Chapter 24! 25 coming soon.. maybe.. haha. Hope you enjoyed this ending >:)

Oh and please place your vote here : 

New Fiction Idea. (Please choose main character) ^^

 

-Jayleee