So Close

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

Ri In's bottom left; Hanna's top right; Jiwook's bottom right. Just thought I'd explain who's who in the poster above ^^

 


 
 
Back at the SHINee dorm
 
 
 
"YEOBO!!!!" 
 
 
As soon as I opened the door to the dorm, the only person I wanted to see at the moment was of course my other half. 
 
 
"What?" Shouted Taemin from his room.
 
 
This boy.. he never understands what my definition of yeobo is.. Poor him. 
 
 
"Not you! The clueless Yeobo!" I yelled in response. 
 
 
"Oh, ok."
 
 
I kicked my shoes off in a rush which caused it to stumble upon our clean wooded floors. Aish! Now I have to wax the floors again! You see what happens when I get angry? You see what happens? The whole apartment turns into a mess!
 
My chest heaved up and down as I tried to regain my breath from all that running and panicing from earlier. I looked around the place and there was nothing but silence.. soon enough I heard feet shuffling down the stairs, and there stood Jonghyun in his panic stage.
 
 
"KEY!? HUH!? WHAT'S WRONG!?" He said walking up to me and shaking my shoulders. I looked up at him and my eyes unintentionally began to water. I took baby steps towards him and slowly wrapped my arms around him giving him a hug.
 
 
"Yeobo..." I sobbed into his shirt,"Who created the internet?"
 
 
I waited for him to reply as I continued to give him a manly hug, yes manly, I'm not gay okay. Everyone always calls me gay, I was even once asked out by a fanboy and of course I declined but that's not what I want to think about right now. Gosh, do I look gay to people? I just wear pink hollister shirts like a man, do dishes like a man, wear a glossy headband to keep hair away from my face as I moisturize and cleanse my face to not get pimples like a MAN. People these days, there's a difference between being gay and being beautiful.
 
And yes, I am very beautiful.
 
I looked up at Jonghyun who seemed to be quiet for awhile. I noticed his eyes determingly focused upon something behind me. I slightly turned my head to the side and realized he was texting.
 
 
"YAH!" I pushed him away and scoffed at him, eyeing him up and down.
 
 
"What!? Sheesh Key, you need to learn how to stop being so bipolar," Jonghyun said looking at me for a split second, then back to paying attention on his phone. "Oh, and a lot of people helped in inventing the internet like Kleinrock, Taylor, and.. hehe. lider," Jonghyun giggled. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him.
 
 
A couple seconds later I heard more shuffling feet coming towards the front door. I turned around and saw Minho and Onew looking at me with that I-can't-believe-this-happened-again look. 
 
 
"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" I questioned. 
 
 
"You screamed 'Yeobo!' like a freakin' girl getting so we rushed down here only to find you and Jonghyun fighting again," Onew sighed, looking down and shaking his head in disappointment.
 
 
"Seriously, this is like an everyday thing for us now," Minho stated looking at me, to Jonghyun, then to Onew.
 
 
A minute later, we saw Taemin walking out of his room holding his laptop and laughing like crazy. We all eyed him suspiciously as he looked up at us with a huge grin on his face.
 
 
"What are you watching now?" Minho groaned, walking up beside Taemin to take a peek at the screen. We were all curious about what was going on so we all walked up to Taemin, as he held his laptop in front of our faces.
 
 
And of course, he was on Youtube.. watching fancam videos of us...
 
Wait... Youtube..? Youtube, the website, is located inside of the internet... TAEMIN HAS INTERNET?!
 
 
"YAH! HOW ARE YOU ON YOUTUBE?! I THOUGHT OUR INTERNE-"
 
 
"He's not on Youtube, he's watching it in his saved Youtube video files," Minho stated. I sighed a relief and continued to look at the screen again. Oh god, if Taemin had internet, actually if they all had access to the internet, I'd kill them all.
 
 
"HAHA, remember when we performed Lucifer live? And I grinded on Key and he grinded back and Onew hyung pushed me down with his !?" Taemin laughed as we watched the horrid scene before us. Why did that have to be recorded!? I wasn't grinding on our Maknae! I thought he wanted to chest bump on stage so when I went for it he just grinded on me! Is that why people think I'm gay!? Is this how we got the name '2Key'?!
 
 
I awkwardly looked up and saw Jonghyun glare at me in disgust.
 
'It was a one time thing' I mouthed to him. He sighed and walked away towards the living room couch.
 
We followed behind and sat down on our usual places on the couch.
 
 
"So Key hyung," Taemin started, placing his laptop on the coffee table,"Why are you acting so upset?"
 
 
I slumped my shoulders and leaned back against the sofa.
 
 
"Ri In planned for me and the girl I've been chatting online with to meet up tomorrow at ten, and she could be a fan girl," I weeped as I covered my face with my hands and brought my head down to my knees. Everyone gasped and started throwing many questions at me.
 
 
"YOU CRAZY!? ARE YOU GOING TO BRING A FAN GIRL TO OUR DORM!?"
 
 
"YOU MADE US LOSE OUR INTERNET! WHAT ELSE ARE WE GOING TO LOSE NEXT KEY? FOOD?"
 
 
"I bet she's not even a girl..."
 
 
"MY STRAWBERRIES!!!"
 
 
Everyone stopped with their endless rant and many questions and looked over at Onew who was dramatically crying and punching the couch's arm rest.
 
 
"Hyung?" Taemin said as he leaned over to see why Onew suddenly shouted that.
 
 
I leaned over as well and all I saw were strawberries scattered all over the floor, a bowl beside it, and a crying hyung staring at it.
 
 
"YAH! LOOK AT THIS MESS!" I shot up and pointed at all the strawberries on the ground. How come problem after problem, my situation gets worse and worse. Rumors about me being homoual, big online chatting messes, and now constant cleaning. Ugh, what else could possibly go wrong within the next second!? And I swear, I think I heard Onew whimper silently to himself..
 
Jonghyun started to laughed but I smacked his head making him stop.
 
 
"Hyung? Why are you eating strawberries?" I asked as if he's done the most strangest thing in the world.
 
 
"I think it's just popcorn chicken disguised as strawberries, Onew doesn't go a day without some of his babies," Jonghyun pointed out as we just continued to look at him.
 
 
Onew sighed as he bent over and began to pick up his popcorn chicken strawberries. Euh, what a weird mix of food..
 
 
"Guys, I have something horrible to tell you," Onew announced as he placed the bowl of bruised fruits on the coffee table. We remained silent as we began to witness a depressing side of him that we've never seen before.  
 
 
Is the room  slowly getting darker?
 
He choked out some words but seemed as if they were just nonsense mumbles. I was about to tell him to speak up but he beat me to it.
 
 
"I think I'm allergic to chicken."
 
 
WHAT!? ONEW!? CHICKEN LOVER OBSESSIVE FREAK!? ONEW? .. onew.. lee jinki... ONEW!? IS.. ALLERGIC... TO... HIS GIRLFRIEND!?
 
 
"MWO!?" We all shouted in unison as we all stood up at the same time. Completely shocked, that's what it is! No way, how can someone who loves and only eats chicken become allergic to it?
 
 
"Is that why you've been eating strawberries for the past week?" Minho said not to sure about his hyung anymore. Onew just won't be the same if he can't eat chicken. Ugh, I bought like a year supply of chicken and it's in the fridge and he tells me now that he's allergic to all of them!?
 
 
And how is he going to promote Mexicana Chicken if he can't even hold the box without puffing up and turning red?!
 
 
"Onew, the strawberry lover," Jonghyun mumbled.
 
 
"That sounds gay," I retorted.
 
 
Onew nodded his head in agreement and stood up with the rest.
 
 
"I'd really appreciate it if you guys don't ever talk about chi-... chicko-..." He just couldn't finish his sentence but we all understood. Poor Onew, the first love of his life has finally rejected him. This seems too suspicious though, how can he just suddenly become allergic to this? That's impossible.. oh well, we'll talk about this later.
 
I walked over to Onew and patted his back.
 
 
"It's okay Onew, we'll buy you tons and TONS of strawberries! From now on SHINee will eat HEALTHY!" I cheered and jumped for joy.
 
 
 
Silence...
 
 
 
I slumped my shoulders and placed both my hands on my hips.
 
 
"Yah, Here I am in my depression stage because of this fan girl situation, and yet I'm still strong enough to act happy in front of everyone so no one will worry!" 
 
 
Jonghyun walked up to me and punched my arm.
 
Then another slap came coming afterwards.
 
 
"YAHH!! AHHHHH!!!" I screamed and clutched onto my arm with my left hand and rubbed my cheek with my right hand.
 
 
"No, you're still weak," Minho snickered.
 
 
I was gritting onto my teeth as I silently whimpered to myself. Am not weak! I quickly turned around to face my mirror on the wall, to show proof that I am the fairest of them all, and saw a tint of red showing up on my face. FANTASTIC! I'm getting bruised by a slap.. aigo, where's my foundation?
 
 
"What the hell was that for Jonghyun and Onew! ugh.. god..you guys are no help to my problem!" Then I scampered all the way to me and Jonghyuns' bedroom and locked it. Too bad yeobo, sleep with your new strawberry lover tonight. Pfft.
 
 
I jumped in bed and snuggled with my domo and hello kitty plush.
 
 
"Okay, Key, if she is a fan girl.. just run away and never look back, if she isn't and happens to be.. normal.. go for it."
 
 
I glanced at the clock on the nightstand; ten thirty. In exactly twelve hours, you can wake up and go meet Ri In at the cafe like she told you.
 
I'm still curious to why we have to meet at a public cafe. Since people know us can't we just hide in some private place where we can privately talk? Isn't that best since I need to have a good and calm first impression when I'm meeting this girl for the first time? If I'm standing in front of a crowd of screaming people chanting my name, how can I know which one is her? What if she was trying to call me over, but she couldn't because all the other people would drown at her constant yelling?
 
Also, why is Ri In offering to pick up butterfly with her car? Yeah, I know she's pitying me but butterfly can just come to the cafe on her own.
 
Wait, why is Ri In pitying me? 
 
I my back and faced the ceiling in thought.
 
.. Did I say that correctly? Those two words are forbidden to be together in a sentence! Ri In.. pitys people...
 
Oddly enough she's been acting pretty nice lately. Right now I should be shoving her face against and wall and tell her to shut up and leave me alone. Hm, but now I haven't been annoyed by her that much. Earlier this afternoon when we were chasing each other down the street to take her phone away and everything, it kind of reminded me of the good times I had with her. It kind of felt like she was still my girlfriend.
 
Back when Ri In was nice and she was my girlfriend.. I'm starting to miss that.
 
I shuffled in bed and positioned myself comfortably on my side. 
 
To think of it, Ri In was pretty unique. She wasn't like those plastic beauties. She showed her inner self, she sometimes doesn't even wear make-up, she just goes all out natural. Back in school she used to be a jerk to me but it was kind of fun getting her to like me the hard way. I'd and give her flowers and Starbucks, she'd take it and punch me to get away from her. But the next day I'd come back and more. 
 
Eventually she began to grow feelings that I've noticed, so to finish everything off I took her to her favorite cotton candy store. I always joked about why she, being so dark, evil, and negative about many things, would go to a fluffy and colorful, happy cotton candy store. That's when she told me she really isn't cold and selfish. She acts that way because of her situation at home.
 
Then.. I asked her out.. and she said yes...
 
From then on, we were the school's most popular couple.. until it ended when things mixed in her with ex boyfriend.. 
 
I miss that Ri In.. what happened to that Ri In? If my old girlfriend ever comes back, I wouldn't mind to get her back honestly.
 
I sighed and rolled on my other side to another comfortable sleeping position. Ah, my past was really amazing.
 
 
"I miss those times, I miss Ri In.. I--"
 
 
I blinked multiple times to try and comprehend to such disturbing words that I heard coming out of my mouth.
 
 
"Did I just say that I MISS RI IN!?"
 
 
I shot up in bed and stared wide-eyed at the door in front of me. Did I just say I missed having Ri In as my girlfriend?!
 
 
 
KNOCK KNOCK.
 
 
I glanced back at the door in frustration as some annoying bastard ruined my disturbing thoughts.
 
 
"WHO IS IT!?" I shouted.
 
 
"Keeeeey, your baby is- *yaaaaaa-
 
.....
 
-aaaaaaaa-
 
.....
 
-aawwwwwww*
 
.....
 
-aaaawwwwnnn*
 
 
"-Tired, can I sleep now?"
 
 
Longest yawn I ever heard in my whole entire life.. but anyways...
 
I growled and turned off my bedside lamp, then my side to a comfortable sleeping position.
 
My babies are domo and hello kitty now, leave me alone!
 
 
"KEY!" Jonghyun shouted.
 
 
"SNUGGLE WITH THE STRAWBERRY!" I barked then tossed my blanket over my head. 
 
I'm stressed enough as it is.. school starts again in like two weeks or so, the annoying Ri In had to pop up at the moment giving me a headache, and tomorrow I have to meet with butterfly.. aigo.. butterfly.. it sounds like a twelve year old girl's nickname..
 
Before I could sleep my ringtone started playing indicating that I recieved a message. I reached around the bed with my eyes closed still for my phone, and once I got it I tiredly brought it up to my face and read the message.
 
 
 
From: The
 
Go ahead to the cafe first, I'll be a little late. Gotta take care of some things.
 
 
 
I flipped my phone closed and tossed it to the side.
 
 
"Ugh, what a ," I mumbled under my breath.
 
 
Making me go there early even though she can excuse herself to show up late. And why did I allow her to get involved in my business! Things always turn out wrong when she interferes with stuff like this! Gosh, what's so important to her that she has to show up to the cafe late?! Ugh, so annoying!
 
 
 
The next morning at 10 am.
 
Ri In's POV
 
 
"Miss?"
 
I heard my assisstant call from outside my office door, as she looked at me through the glass window beside it. Great, just a perfect time to disturb my thoughts of the day.
 
I boredly looked up and nodded, meaning to tell her to come in. 
 
She walked in and stood right in front of my desk.
 
 
"What do you want?" I asked not really interesed in what she has to say. I'm pretty much annoyed by her right now for daring to disrupt me at such bad timing.
 
 
She cleared and showed me my agenda on her clipboard.
 
 
"It's ten, didn't you want to send your car over to that important destination you spoke of yesterday?" 
 
 
I took a glance at the paper that had clearly written proof of todays schedule. Pick up girls at whatever address. Uh-huh... okay... why is she shoving this in front of my face informing me nonsense crap that I do no care about?
 
 
"So what," I replied back carelessly. 
 
 
She remained quiet for awhile until she quietly chuckled.
 
 
"You said it was important. You needed to pick up those two girls so they can meet with Ke--"
 
 
"YAH! Are you stupid?!"
 
She jumped a little and stood straight back up. She held her clipboard close to her as she fidgeted a little with the corners. I scoffed and stood up from my chair to walk towards her.
 
"You took me seriously when I said I wanted you to pick up those s up on time!? Did you forget my whole plan was to get Key back? You thought introducing Key to some girl will help me get him back? HUH!?" I yelled. I quickly turned around to face the wall, feeling so vulnerable. Whenever I hear Key and some other girls name together it makes me furious! I can't stand Key being popular like this.. I just can't.. I miss the little dorky Key who followed me around school and obeyed everything I told him to do..
 
I won't let anyone steal him. I can't let him go that easily...
 
I heard footsteps fading and heard the door open. 
 
 
"Do you still want us to pick them up?" she questioned. I slightly turned my head to the side and gave off my menacingly, intimidating death glare.
 
 
"Pick them up at ten thirty SHARP. Don't drop them off a minute too early or a minute too late. Make sure to drop them off at the cafe where Key's at." I want to show him he shouldn't mess with girls like her.
 
 
Soon after I heard the door close making me feel at ease. Okay, this plan is still going on.
 
I fully turned around to make sure no one was around. I headed towards my desk and sat down to continue writing down ideas. 
 
Let's see, I'll show up at the cafe in a couple minutes and meet with Key there. Obviously those obnoxious fangirls won't be there on time because if they were on time Key would really see who the girl is and she'll try and act calm and normal. I want to show Key the real side of the girl he's been talking with. Whew, I am so smart. 
 
Before I could head out the door I slowly glanced back down at my paper.
 
But, if he doesn't see her at the cafe he'll be pretty upset and blame everything on me..  
 
 
"Oh whatever, they'll show up at the cafe, spazz about meeting Key, Key will over-hear, freak out, run to me, happily ever after. DONE." 
 
 
Satisfied as I am, I took the piece of paper with me and placed it inside my drawers. Then I walked out my office then out the door to see Key.
 
 
Key's POV
 
 
Where.
 
The. 
 
Pho'k.
 
Is. 
 
She.
 
Ugh, I'm so hungry. There's a Pho restaurant right next to the cafe and I can't even go there! The beautiful stench of freshly boiled soup, poured with a steaming bowl of tender sliced meat, mixed with delicious mouth-watering noodles swimming in a bowl of heaven is teasingly roaming around my presence luring me into... ahhh.. Pho...
 
But since I am obedient, I decided to wait patiently in front of this lame cafe. It's lame because it doesn't sell any Pho.
 
So I'm just sitting at one of the tables in the front trying to blend in with the rest. I'm wearing a simple white hoodie, skinny black jeans, and my rubber shoes. I took out my phone to check the time.
 
Ten fifteen. Where IS SHE!?
 
 
"Key!" I heard her little annoying voice. Ugh, why is she here again?
 
 
I turned around and saw her skipping over towards me. She pulled out a chair in front and sat across from me and smiled happily. 
 
... Aegyo does not work on this girl..
 
 
"They should be here soon," she smiled and giggled. Wow, why am I feeling so irritated?
 
 
"Okay, do you know what she looks like?" I asked. 
 
 
She shook her head no and scooted closer to me. I looked at her curiously as she just rested her head on my shoulder.
 
 
"Aww, my little Key is getting a girlfriend. Aren't you excited!?" 
 
 
"Uh-huh," I replied,"So what does your car look like?"
 
 
"You saw my car!? Where's my car!? Why do you want to know!?" She paniced looking around in every direction. I raised a brow as I examined her questionable panic stage. What's there to worry about?
 
 
"Noooo, I'm just curious about what your car looks like so I can be prepared to meet with butterfly.." I trailed off still seeing her look forward with her eyes popping out in shock. I followed her gaze as I saw a car park on the curb of the street, assuming that car is hers since she's intently staring at it.
 
 
I see girls in it.. two girls, is that them? Aish, I can't see them that well. Maybe I'll just go walk over there.
 
 
"Hey, is that black Sicon car yours?" I asked pointing at it in front of us. She gasped and looked at me.
 

"Wha-What? THAT Sicon? HAH! No, I don't own those ugly box cars," she chuckled in a way that seemed she was very nervous. I just nodded as I continued to look at the car across the street from us. Okay, so a guy in this suit just got out of the drivers side and opened the door to reveal-
 
 
"OMG!" 
 
 
I quickly looked to my left and saw Ri In up on her feet acting so jittery. I smacked her arm making her turns towards me.
 
 
 "What's with this panic and worry of yours? It's freakin' weird.." I said slowly backing away from her. 
 
 
She closed her eyes and let out a small sigh. She then looked up and smiled at me. 
 
 
"Sorry Key, I'll do you any favor in the future for this," she said as she walked over to the table next to us. I noticed her grabbing a cup of water and walking towards me. What is she doing..? Crap, what the hell is she-?
 
 
"AHHHHH!" I screamed as she dumped the cold glass of water on my lap. " RI IN!? WHAT THE !? WHY'D YOU--"
 
 
"My, uh, car is a red mustang so, um, sorry KEY FROM SHINEE, I'll be back to go get the girls," she said in a rush and scampered off down the sidewalk. Ugh, damn that girl!

 
I groaned and turned around to head towards the cafe but suddenly an eerie type of scream of people came from behind me. I glanced over my shoulder and saw a crowd of screaming girls running towards me. 
 
 
"KEEEEY!!!!"
 
 
"DUDE! IT'S KEY FROM SHINEE!!!!"
 
 
"KEY! I LOVE YOU! BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!!"
 
 
"MARRY MEEEE!!!!!"
 
 
Holy mother er...
 
 

 
I AM BACK for a little while..
____________________________________
 
Hope you enjoyed the update! ^^ Tell me if my chapters are too long to read okay? D: I think I'm beginning to make my chapters soooo long .. I'm getting worried haha. 

ALSO here's the link to the whole Key grinding on Taemin and Onew pushing him down with his video if you were curious LOL:

OH, and THANKS TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL SUBSCRIBERS! :D You guys are the noodles to my... Why are I craving Pho so much? D: Ok BYE!