How It Started

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

Almightychainman135 joined chat.

almightychainman135: Hello.

butterflylover13: Who are you?

JukiiRawrs171: Hehe.. almightychainman XD that's funny.

butterflylover13: lol, don't be rude!

almightychainman135: My name is epic, and just an unknown person that decided to drop by this chat. (:

JukiiRawrs171: That's kinda.. stalker ish...

almightychainman135: Well, this is a LIVE chat. and your chat was on PUBLIC. So it would make sense if a random person decided to join your guys' chat.

butterflylover13: Juju! You didn't put this on private!? ):<

JukiiRawrs171: Sorry! I thought it was on private!! >.<*

almightychainman135: Lets get to know each other? (:

butterflylover13: Alright. Heeeeey! Wsuup? (;

almightychainman135: Nothing. Just chatting. You?

butterflylover13: Same (:

almightychainman135: Your profile picture looks cute (:

butterflylover13: haha thanks :P

JukiiRawrs171 left chat.

butterflylover13: DITCHERRRR!!!! O:

almightychainman135: XD Guess it's just u and me?

butterflylover13: uh, yeah. lol. sooo.. 

3 minutes passed...

butterflylover13: ... hello? r u still theere?

almightychainman135: HAAAiii. I'm awesome! I like to stalk people's online conversations and join in to annoy them! I shower with my clothes on! I'm gay! I sleep alone in bed wearing ISUFGAIUHFHHHHHHHHHHHHH

butterflylover13: o_o .....

5 minutes passed....

almightychainman135: OMG! I'M SO SORRY! My freakin' roomate took my laptop and started typing stuff and I tried pushing him off the keyboard to get away. I swear that wasn't me who wrote that!

butterflylover13: LOLL XD It's okay! :P

almightychainman135: Oh, and I'm not gay.

butterflylover13: haha okay?

almightychainman135: So.. what were we talking about?

butterflylover13: uhh... -scrolls up- .. oh nothing actually haha! starting a new convo i guess?

almightychainman135: haha k.

butterflylover13: btw, why is you profile picture a cartoon of a dude? Is that supposed to be you?

almightychainman135: haha yeahh.. I kinda dont feel comfortable putting my real photo up.

butterflylover13: really? why?

almightychainman135: Private reasons..

butterflylover13: ohh. okay. soooo... u listen to k-pop?

almightchainman135: u know we both have the number 13 in our names?

butterflylover13: hahaha!!! oh yeah!! that's funny! lmfao

almightychainman135: haha yeah and yes i listen to k-pop. especially shinee (;

butterflylover13: OMG SHINEEE!!!! I LOVE KEEEEY!! :DDD

JukiiRawrs171 joined chat.

JukiiRawrs171: I LOVE JONGHYUUN!!!!! :DDDD <33333

JukiiRawrs171 left chat.

butterflylover13: What the hell!??! Where'd u come from!??!

butterflylover13: oh nice u logged out again. r u reading this chat!??

JukiiRawrs171 signed out.

butterflylover13: -____- of course.

almightychainman135: You like Key? :D He's hot isn't he?

butterflylover13: oh my gaaawd, YES! .. u sure ur not gay? lol jk jk

almightychainman135: haha no! I just agree that he's pretty xy.

butterflylover13: XD he is!! I wanna meet him!!

almightychainman135: U wanna? 

almightychainman135: ..................

almightychainman135: ...........................................................................

almightychainman135: . . . . . . .

             . .. . . . . . . . . . ... .. . . ... . .. ..... >.< (: ): O: D: ^^ ^.^ <.< >.> :P :T

almightychainman135: hellooo? r u still there?

almightychainman135 signed out.

24 hours ago.

------

Hanna's POV

I woke up feeling very light-headed along with my eyes feeling all dry and itchy. Why is my pillow so bumpy today? I lifted my hand, from which I just drooled all over, underneath my cheek and my head shot up once I heard a very loud beep. I was confused for a bit to where I fell asleep at, and was soon greeted with a giant black screen in front of my face. I sighed and rubbed my eyes," I fell asleep at the computer again?" 

I began to yawn and roll my head. My neck cramp felt even worse today. After my morning neck stretch my eyes felt straight upon my phone beside the mouse. I lightly tapped the screen and saw the date and time. 

"Oh right, I have school today," I mumbled and stretched my arms out in front of me. I brought them down and accidently hit the keyboard which made the monitor light up.

I glanced at it with half my eye lids open. I soon widened my eyes and replied to my last night chat.

butterflylover13: SORRY! I FELL ASLEEP IN FRONT OF MY SCREEN!

message sent!

"Ugh, why do I always do that?"

I curiously scrolled up the chat and read the messages he sent from last night while I was asleep apparently.

"So many japanese emoticons," I chuckled to myself. I puffed my cheeks out and signed out of the chat.

Well, that was fun talking to a complete stranger. He didn't seem like those cyber bullies or cyber creeper people. 

I got up from my chair and stretched my legs out. "Touch the toes, towards the ceiling, washing machine, old man back stretch, okay done!"

7:54 AM. Text Minhee: Almost there.

I stared mindlessly at my phone alarm and blinked for awhile. It took me a few seconds to realize how much time I've been wasting on a Monday. 

"! It's a Monday!" I dropped my phone on the table, jumped on top of my bed, and leaped across the carpet to look out my window. The bus drove right around the corner and mockingly speeded away. Hashtag, hates life. 

Okay Hanna, don't panic. Just draw on a quick line of eyeliner, shove the necessities into your bag, breakfast it up, and get mom to drive you. I thanked my mind and nodded in reassurance. Then I began to scramble all around my room to complete all of the following. 

Once I finished all my business upstairs, I quickly ran downstairs and into the kitchen. There I saw my mom in her gym clothes and drinking water bottle from the fridge. 

"MOM! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!?" I shouted which caused her to choke back on her water. I sighed as I sat by the kitchen counter and proceeded to grab a granola bar and nom on it.

I rolled my chair in the direction of her walking away. She grabbed her gym bag from the coach and tied up her hair. "Because you need to learn how to wake up yourself. You're a senior now Hanna! It's time to learn how to be independent."

But I'm not in college right now! If I forget to wake up one time, and only one time, I expect my mother to at least wake me up! 

"Yes mother," I replied back respectively. Well I'm asian you know? You gotta say what you gotta say and stay away as far from a slipper as possible. Hah, I'm just kidding.

Kind of. 

"Oh mom! You think you can drop me off to school?" 

She shook her head as she grabbed her keys off the wall and walked towards the garage. "You see, I would've had time to drop you off but look, you woke up late and now I'm scheduled for my exercise class. Call one of your friends or something."

I blinked at her and stared at her in disbelief. 

"Bye, love you," she bluntly stated before slamming the door behind her. 

"Uggh.." I groaned to myself and jumped out of the chair. I dragged my bag and my feet to the front door then stopped.

"Maybe Minhee's still awake?" I said to myself thinking whether or not I should call my best friend for a ride to school. I dialed in her number on my phone and listened to the ringing.

It's a Monday... it's late start today.. I wonder if she's even up? Well she better be up. I don't feel comfortable being late to class and being that one awkward student who walks inside and everyone just stares at you until you sit down. 

"Hello...?" I heard a groggy voice on the other line.

"Hey Minhee's brother. Is Minhee there?" I asked curiously wondering why her brother has her phone.

"YAH! IT'S ME MINHEE!" 

I pulled the phone away from my mouth and covered the speaker. Then I began to laugh uncontrollably as I held my stomach from the thought of the voice being her brother. She sounds so attractive in the morning. 

-Ahem- I cleared my throat,"Sorry, hey are you still at home? I missed the bus and was wondering if you could give me a ride."

"Pfft. You think I'd be at school at 7:45? I was still sleeping until you called and woke me up!"

"Stupid! You know you're going to be late to school!" I scolded into the phone.

"No, I make it right when the bell rings," She stated. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Typical of her.

"Well get up! I need a ride!" I said walking towards the front door to put my shoes on. 

As soon as I had my shoes tight and secured onto my feet, I pulled my keys out from the side of my bag and locked the door. I was startled by the beep from my phone, but calmed as soon as I saw another message from Mr. Stranger. 

almightychainman135: Pfft. Only you would. x) 

I slightly chuckled and shook my head as I replied. 

butterflylover13: Well good morning to you too! -___-

"Oh hello? Minhee, are you there?" I then remembered that I was still on phone call with her. I started walking out towards the driveway. 

"Yeah, I just sat up in bed. Gonna get ready now."

"MINHEE! It's like...," I pulled my phone away from my ear to look at the time,"It's 8:10! You're not even changed yet!?" 

"Nope. I just stood up from bed. Gonna change now."

Life... If only I could drive...

"Augh, just text me when you're ready. I'll wait outside my house."

I slapped my phone closed and placed it back in my pocket. I let out a deep sigh and looked out into the distance at the hills in front of my neighborhood. 

If you're curious, then yes. This is a normal morning to me. Usually I'd wake up with banging pots falling on the floor from the kitchen because my mom failed in cooking. My friend would've been asleep longer than today when I called. I'd usually be very alert about my alarm clock and casually walk to the bus stop, and I'd meet some crazy people there and random things like stray dogs coming up for me to pet them. That's my usual morning.

But today seemed off... very off... I think it's because of that chainman guy I talked to online..

I wonder what it'd be like if we met in real life... Would his first impression be this really sweet dream guy with an attractive face and perfect sense of style? Or would he show off as this ignorant douche who wears glasses indoors and nods whenever I try and talk to him? 

Wherever he is right now, I hope it would be in this city. It'd be pretty interesting if he as a localer and this whole time we've actually been passing by each other, just not realizing it was us. I don't know... online chatting with him has been raising my curiosity lately...

I felt my pocket vibrate and realized I got a text from Minhee.

From: Minhee

Alright im leaving now. See u in 5 minutes.

I checked the time and it read 8:26am.

Yeah, we're going to be late now.

___________________________________________________________________

 

FORGET IT! Imma update this just for you readers! I feel bad.. we totally just ditched this... haha. We didn't expect to get subscribers.. but I'm updating this! Even without asking my friend for permission! haha. I'll update! Soooo... hope you like this chapter?

P.s. She came up with the IM names... hahah. Except mine (x I made mine on the spot... weird IM names /: lol

~Jayleee                         

PLEASE COMMENT! GIVE FEEDBACK! :D What are your thoughts? Hm?