First Attempt: First Meeting

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

 

Hanna's POV

 

"Hey I got a text!" 

 

An unusual one actually. I don't even know who it's from.

It's a text from that mystery person again I know for sure. You know, the one who told me to come down here to the cafe. I asked the person their name but they said I had no right to know and ask so I obliged and just followed orders. 

I followed orders from a complete stranger, yes. This sounds like an adventure and I've never had anything this exciting going on in my life ever!

Forver alone..

I turned around and watched Minhee hop out of the car. She pulled up her pants to adjust them and fixed her shirt as she waddled over to me, looking at my phone.

 

"Okay.. that's.. great?" she responded."I don't know why you're making such a big deal about getting a text message though."

 

I scooted closer to her and held my phone up in front of her face. "Read it!"

She cautiously took my phone and held it up herself. I saw her eyeballs moving left to right as she made some more of her questionable face expressions. 

 

"Stand by the gated fence around the little cafe I told you to meet me up at. It's right next to a Pho restuarant," Minhee read aloud.

 

I looked straight ahead of me and saw the Cafe next to the Pho restaurant. Mmm, Pho... that sounds so delicious at the moment.

 

"I also brought Ri In with me because you brought a friend and bringing someone you find comfortable around is fair enough," Minhee continued to read aloud again as she curiously eyed the message. "That one was weird."

 

I rolled my eyes dramatically as I fixed my gaze on nothing.

 

"Why is he telling me about this Ri In girl so much?" I scoffed. "No need to be so ostentatious about his girlfriend." 

 

Minhee gasped and rushed over to me like whatever news she was about to tell me was so important. "Hanna! Hanna! Hanna!" she squealed as she clawed at my arm looking at me wide-eyed. I smacked my hand in front of and held her head steady.  

 

"Breathe." I said intently staring into her eyes trying to control her spazzed out soul. "Inhale... Ex--"

"WHAT IF HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!" 

 

CHEESBALLS that was so loud! Just combine the sounds of a train, siren, a room filled with a thousand panicked monkeys, a SHINee concert, and mash it all together into one tiny 5'4 girl who weights about 100 pounds. If only you knew how deadly her screams were... 

I let go of her face and turned around and faced the cafe. "So? It's not like we're going to hook up on the first meeting and I'll find out he's this incredibly hot dude right? I want to get to know this person first and maybe be friends. And HURRY UP we're wasting time just standing here!" 

She pouted and jogged up next to me as we both fast walked across the street. "What if he was.... the one.." Minhee trailed off and gazed off into the sky. I ignored her and hopped onto the sidewalk and stood right in front of the cafe fence. Ah, we're here!

 

"The one?" I rose a brow and chuckled. "Calm down, I met this guy online Minhee. Yeah sure he just happens to live in the same city as me, chatted comfortably online with me, gave me a ride to this place so we could meet up, but that's just all pure coincedence." 

Minhee looked at me with a smile for a mere thirty seconds and shook her head. "No it's fate."

 

I rolled my eyes and looked to both sides of me. Well I see no average guy holding a sign that says butterflylover13 on it or anything. How am I supposed to know which one is him?!

Well, he did say he'll approach me first. His girlfriend, or whoever that Ri In girl is, messaged me on his account that she will promise to tell him to meet me at the cafe with a great appearance.

 

I sighed impatiently scanning the sidewalk as I spoke to Minhee. "When do you think he'll co-"

"OHH MYY GOOOOOSSH!!!" Minhee screamed for joy as she clawed again at my arm continuously and jumped merrily around. 

"Yah! Calm your balls!" I snapped and pulled her arm down, causing her to collapse on the ground and frantically point towards her side with a huge grin on her face. Why the heck is she suddenly so hyper? What did she eat? Where is she pointing at-

"LOOK!" Minhee said as she stood up and forced my head forward.

 

My eyes widened and my mouth gaped open at the sight of where she pointed at. Oh.. my... god... 

 

Oh my god. 

 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I jumped for joy as I clutched onto Minhee's head and suffocating her in my joyous hug. People oddly stared at us but I didn't mind. Hell man I SEE KEY FROM SHINEE!!!

"Omo, omo, omo, Key, K-Key!" Minhee said trying to breath, still continuously clawing onto my arm due to over excitement. Is this a dream?! Am I really meeting my husband in REAL LIFE?! Key lives in the same neighborhood as me?! And goes to the same cafe as me?! THIS IS FATE! Fate is showing me a glimpse of the future! That's my husband right there, yo!

 

Suddenly, Key looked up in our direction. Everything went by in slow mo..

 

He turns his head..

 

The sounds of the loud streets and chattering of people died out...

 

The only thing heard was the sound of our heart beats as we made direct eye contact..

 

An angel like glow surrounded his image and his pearly whites flashed at me..

 

The camera dramatically zooms in on his face getting a better picture of that perfect smile..

 

That sudden smile was just like a--

 

Dream. 

 

"Run to me Hanna," I saw Key's mouth word out. He's calling me! 

 

Reality gave me one hard smack in the face again because just as I was about to happily run into Key's arms his eyes boredly looked me up and down and seconds later he continued to fast walk down the sidewalk..

My heart dropped and all my excited energy was drained out. I never cared if people ignored me at school, ignored me at home, ignored me anywhere else in this whole world but when Key.. ignored me... I just...

 

"KEY IGNORED ME!!" I sobbed and hugged Minhee. "Key didn't react or do anything! I thought it was going to be those romantic scenes where the guy turns his head in slow motion and catches a glimpse of the beautiful leading role, which is me, and falls in love and will be with her FOREVER!" I whined using big arm gestures as I smacked Minhee in disappointment. Sigh, I'm not beautiful enough for Key... 

"Oh holy crap.." I heard Minhee whisper as I saw her slowly take baby steps backwards. 

I wiped my eyes dry and looked up at her. "This is a holy crap! I can't even date my own boyfriend!"

 

Without another word spoken, I was quickly turned around to face a prolific amount of screaming fan girls chasing towards us in outrageous mode. 

 

"YOU ! HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT MY KEY!' shouted one of the girls in the locket gang.

"Run," I heard Minhee whisper behind me as we quickly dashed away from the cafe with a hoard of screaming, outrageous girls trying to happily kill us.

 

--------------------

 

Key was busy running away from his multiple wives as Hanna and Minhee were running away from the jealous girls who wanted their husband to look at them for a second as well. 

 

" COME BACK HERE! YAH!" A crazy, distressed twelve year old screamed out of anger as she threw a shoe at Hanna's head. 

"KYA! Man what the hell is with them?! Key just looked at me!" Hanna said as she began to cry again remembering how Key didn't instantly fall in love with her at first gaze. Minhee rolled her eyes as she pulled Hanna around a corner of a building. Coincidentaly, Key was heading towards the same back building too.

 

--

 

"Curse *huff* me *huff* for being *huff* HANDSOME!" Key tried to regain his breath as he rested on the bricked building wall. He looked left and right of him to see any sign of screaming fans.

 

To the left he saw an empty sidewalk with an empty street, making it seem like an attack session was going to happen there any moment, and to his right he saw the building's alley extend farther getting deeper and darker, perfect for a hiding spot.

 

"That seems like a better place to hide," Key quietly said to himself as he tip-toed through the dark alley. 

 

--

 

Hanna and Minhee were helplessly wandering through the dark alley using Hanna's cell phone as their only source of light.

"Out of all places, Minhee, you choose a scary looking zombie hallway?!" Hanna said, her voice bouncing off the brick walls. She was trembling with fear while Minhee was making bunny puppets with her hands through the shadowed light. 

 

--

 

"Out of all places Key, you decided to run here?" Key mumbled to himself as he neared what seemed to be like the middle of the dark, long alley. He saw a tiny bit of equal light on both left and right of him. 

He sighed and leaned against the bricked wall building. 

"Damn, I can't see anything." He said looking in all directions of him. Then suddenly he heard a girl scream which made him jump.

"AISH! No matter where I go, girls always end up finding me!," Key cursed to himself in his mind. The memory of that one day when he was taking a shower popped up in his mind. As he was rinsing the shampoo out of his hair he glanced up and saw a camera tied to a string hanging right in front of his bathroom window. 

The voices of strangers were getting closer and closer to him so he began to panic.

Hide Key!  It's not like they can see you in this type of darkness!

 

--

 

"Minhee, I'm scared," said Hanna as she stopped walking and placed both her hands up to her eyes for protection. Minhee sighed and shined the light from the phone on her face. 

"Beware! I am TOP from Bigbang! Even if I'm not seen in the darkness my deep voice will haunt and sieze your sou-"

"YAH SHUT UP!," Hanna said and wacked Minhee in the head," I like TOP."

Minhee snickered and snapped the cellphone close. "Okay, lets just stay here for awhile until we feel those girls are gone."

Hanna agreed and began to walk around mindlessly, kicking the dirt below her and kicking the walls beside her. "We were so close!" Hanna sighed.

Minhee chuckled as she leaned against the brick wall behind her. "It's fine, I'm pretty sure you'll get to see your hubbie another day."

"Another day?! Pfft, meet the one and only perfect guy in this whole entire big big giant big giant world?!" Hanna scoffed as she began to kick harder at the dirt ground. 

Hanna began to grumble to herself as she thought of how unlucky she was to not meet her Key in person. Damn, so close... SO CLOSE! He was right there in front of me and if only I didn't scream like a maniac fan girl then he probably would've never looked at me that way! Plus I bet almightychainman is long gone by now.. 

 

"Why are you breathing so hard?" Minhee questioned as she heard what seemed like hyperventilation. "Are you that mad about not meeting both guys?"

Hanna glanced up at the darkness and responded with a slight curious tone in her voice. "I'm not breathing hard. I think I sound pretty normal actually."

 

Hanna and Minhee remained quiet as they quietly listened to the mysterious breathing around them. Their hearts began to race as they came to an assumption that the breathing was either from a sick animal or a stranger standing quietly beside them, unknown. One way to find out, Hanna slowly walked in front of her step-by-step and reached her arms out in front of her to feel what she was going to bump into. 

Her hands slowly felt the fabric of clothing as her eyes widened in horror. Unintentionally she kicked the object as hard as she could in front of her making the object grunt and kneel down to the ground.

 

"AH!" the object moaned in pain as it stayed knelt down on the ground.

 

Hanna and Minhee quickly ran over to each other and hugged one another in fear.

 

"AHHHHHHH!" they screamed as loud as they could to get help. "! ! AHH-"

 

Both their terrified shouts were cut off as their mouths were being covered by what seemed to be hands. Hanna panicked even more for not knowing what was going to happen next. She began to telepathically talk to Minhee. 

 

"Quick! Give me my phone!" Hanna thought to herself as she tapped Minhee's hand beside her. Minhee understood and handed the phone to her.

 

Hanna quickly flipped her phone open trying to shine the light on the mysterious person before her. Once she held it up high enough her phone was suddenly smacked out of her hand and within the next second was the sound of a big crack following by the forced shut down of her phone. Furious as she was she roughly pushed the person in front of her away and placed her hands on her hips.

 

"Yah! I don't know who the hell you are but you better pay for that phone, it's like three-hundred dollars!" Hanna nagged. The person stood in front of her, dumbfounded as her friend began to laugh out loud holding her tummy.

"I love how you protect yourself by nagging during a attack," Minhee chuckled and she tried to regain her breath. The stranger sighed and crossed his arms beginning to finally speak up. 

"Look, whoever you are I don't care. I'm trying to wait for someone so please leave."

 

Hanna scoffed and glared at the darkness. "Who are you to tell me to leave like that?!" 

The person breathlessly laughed looking off to the side of him then back at the dark figure in front of him. "I'm the almighty K-" the unknown person stopped himself from talking not wanting to create another fan attack scene at the moment. Especially because two girls were literally about five feet away from him.

Hanna rose a brow and spoke. "You're an almighty what? Freak?" 

The stranger gasped. "Am not!"

Hanna laughed,"Okay, explain to me then how a stranger claiming she's waiting for someone in a dark alley isn't a freak?" 

 

"She? I'm a guy!" 

 

Minhee broke out into a loud round of laughter as Hanna stood there shocked with her eyes widened. This skinny armed freak is a guy? HOW is that possible?

Well sh- he, obviously had a deep voice so that kind of helped in explaning.

Hanna backed away stunned and accidentaly bumped into Minhee. The she-like man just stood across from them and all was quiet. 

 

"Why did Key suddenly pop in my head as I described that stranger as a skinny armed freak?" Hanna questioned in her mind.

 

"Don't give up on someone that you can't go a day without thinking about."

 

The voice of the stranger snapped Hanna out of her trance. She blinked looking up from her thoughts and shook her head, thinking that the person just read her mind. "What?" 

The guy shrugged his shoulders and clicked his tongue shortly afterwards,"It's my favorite saying." he replied. 

Hanna and Minhee stood there confused and stared at each other in complete darkness. Though they were all staring at each other unknowingly, it was still too dark to make out each individuals faces. The only thing visible was the light at each end of the alley and the slight outline of the person across from each other.

 

"That's.. great?" Hanna said in a confounded matter. "Who are y-"

"Well, I better be going. Later," the mystery guy said about to take off. Before anyone could protest he was already gone running past the corner of the building. Hanna and Minhee was just as confused and slowly made their way out of the alley baffled about the awkward scene earlier.

 

Silence was stowed upon them until Hanna broke the quietness.

 

"Is it just me or was that dramatic, weird, confused, surprising moment back there a little strange?" 

 

Minhee laughed and walked ahead as Hanna still remained lost.

 

"It was but at least it wasn't an attack session," she replied. Hanna nodded as she thought back of what that mysterious stranger had told her earlier. "Don't give up on someone that you can't go a day without thinking about."

She shook that thought away and just let out a long, restless sigh. Maybe I don't need any sort of adventure in my life.

"That was such a strange first impression," she said to herself as she and Minhee made their way back to the cafe to hopefully see if almightychainman arrived.

 

 


 

 

The winner of the Minho game is taking awhile to choose what fanfic she'd like displayed so we all shall wait patiently ^^ 

Sorry if this chapter didn't make sense, I was confused myself, but the next chapter will go more in depth of their meeting. I didn't want to make such a long chapter so I cut it off shorter than usual. Oh and to those of you who had no idea what Pho was here's a picture:

Pho Pictures, Images and Photos

It's vietnamese noodle soup usually served with beef or chicken broth w/ also rice noodles. Nomnomnom <3