Meeting Shinee

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

Minho's POV

 

I feel... I feel as if I haven't been a part of anyone's life at the moment. 

I feel so lonely at the dorm. I think everyone's ignoring me. 

I was spreaded across the couch of our shared dorm, just boredly scrolling through my phone. Yes phone, I know I haven't recieved any new messages but would you ever be so kind but to help me magically recieve one text to open?

I sadly exhaled and looked up at the ceiling. 

"You've got a messagie~"

My eyes popped and I looked down to see that I in fact, did get a real message. I sat up straight staring at my magic phone. Dumbfounded as I was, I cautiously clicked the 'ok' button allowing for the list of inboxed messages to show. I was a little bit more shocked that it was from a private number..

Before I opened the message, I looked up and came up with a conclusion.

My phone is magical. 

I looked back down at the screen then clicked the message to open it fully.

 

From: Private

Get your lazy of the couch and do something productive. 

 

I gasped and closed my phone then mysteriously gazed upwards. I looked over at Jonghyun across the living room and saw that he was just sitting on the rolling chair watching some drama with his legs propped up on the table. 

I instantly stood up and raised my cell phone in the air with pride. "This is a sign!"

Jonghyun turned around in the chair and oddly smiled up at me. "What is?"

"My phone has texted me.. and said I need to stop being lazy and do something productive. And so I shall."

I ended this conversation with a confirmed nod and headed towards my room for my coat. Afterwards, I confidentaly walked back into the living room 5eyeing Jonghyun who was suspiciously snickering to himself. I just ignored him.

"Well, I'm off to do something productive," I said while trying to slide my arm into the sleeve of my coat. Jonghyun smiled widely at me and stood up as well.

"Whatcha gonna do?" he asked rocking back and forth on his feet. 

I rose a brow and walked away from him,"Off to go find Taemin and Onew. They've been gone for quiet a while, don't you think?" 

"Oh yeah! I forgot about them..yeah, you should go and find them. They're kind of important."

I nodded and reached for my magical cell phone and carefully dropped it inside my big coat pocket. "Be back in a bit. Like dinner .. ish."

"Mmkaay. Have fun on your productive.. ness?" He replied, waving his hand in the air carelessly as he rummaged through the fridge. 

I closed the door and began walking down the hallway acting bold and feeling happy. Time to be the hyung of this group and search for our troubled maknaes. 

It feels good to be productive.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

AHAHAHAHAH. LOSSSERRRR.

Alright, sue me for being such a bad hyung, but I was bored! I keep watching the same episode of this drama I'm watching because the next newest episode won't release until next week. My phone just so happened to be in front of me on my lap so I texted Minho as a private number and, Wala, I got him to do something productive. I'm too lazy to continue my search for Taemin and Onew so I told Minho to do it without actually telling him to do it. You see what I did there? Yeahh.

Since nothing was in the fridge, I closed it and walked towards the living room. I stood in the middle of our dorm thinking of the next thing to do. 

What is there to do on a lazy day? I listened to Bruno Mar's Lazy Song over a billion times and did all the things he listed. 

I laid in my bed, I didn't pick up my phone for a while and once I did there were no messages in my voicemail, I turned my TV on, and I laid on the couch in Key's snuggie. I ran out of things to do and I'm just making myself seem pathetic. 

I sighed and tapped my finger against my thigh in thought. Nothing came up which disappointed me so I began to walk towards the couch, for the fiftieth time today. I slid my hands down my pockets and slumped down on the couch. 

Oh right, my phone's in my pocket. 

I took out my cell phone from my pocket and stared at the lit up screen. No messages, no voicemails, no missed calls. Nothing. I'm such a loner, what the heck- what's everyone doing?

Screw this, I'm gonna call someone. 

I pressed the keypad and dialed in their number. After a few rings they actually picked up.

"Hey Key!" I smiled. 

"Jonghyun! Thank God you called! I need your help!"

I quickly stood up from the couch and proceeded to the door to go put my shoes on. "Okay. Where are you?"

"Outside our garage space. Hurry!"

"Kay babe I'm coming!" 

I hung up the phone and dropped it into my pocket. After fitting my foot into my shoe I rushed and opened the door then ran down the hallway in full speed. But then I stopped to think for a couple seconds and slowed down and walked backwards a bit towards our dorm. I sighed and walked back inside, shut the door, took two steps sideways and pressed the down button on our personal elevator door.

 

Key's POV

 

Oh my god, what's taking him so long? I'm not in the mood to wait, because during this farcical moment, I can't think straight. 

I paced back and forth in front of my car until I heard our garage door open. I looked up and saw Jonghyun jogging over to me in his pajama's. 

"Okay, so why'd you call me down here?" he said in a rush.

I whimpered to myself and furiously scratched the back of my head,"There's a girl in my car."

Realizing how ic that sounded I cleared my throat,"Like.. she wanted to come.." I had to add a little view of her side too.

He slyly crossed his arms and raised his chin up with a smile,"Niceee. What size is she?"

I dumfoundedly stared him up and down,"What.. size?"

"Yeah, you know. A cup, B cup, C. D? I've never met an E cup yet so which one?"

I disgustedly looked away from him and shook my head,"Ugh, that's sick can we not talk about that stuff. But anyways, what do I do about this girl in my car?!"

Jonghyun curiously glanced over at my car, then cautiously inched closer to the passanger door. I turned around as my eyes carefully watched his every move. 

He pressed his face up against the door, the suddenly gasped and jumped back.

"It's Hanna!" He exclaimed and quickly opened the door for her. I stood frozen in my place when butterfly angrily stepped out and kicked the door close with her foot.

"Why are you freaking out when you know it's me?" she raged on,"I was trying to tell you directions to my place but everytime I spoke you started yelling 'JONGHYUN IS WRONG ABOUT JEALOUSY!' and it startled me!"

I looked over at Jonghyun was making the troll guy face and chuckled quietly behind butterfly. I rolled my eyes and telepathically spoke to him.

'She doesn't know what she's talking about.'

'You're jealous~'

'Am not! 

'Being in denial is a form of jealousy~'

'I'm not! There's nothing to be jealous about Jonghyun!'

"Oh great, and now you guys are probably talking about me through your telepathical talk," butterfly spoke making me jump to my senses and look back at her. 

What is wrong with you Key? How could you not notice that you were driving home with butterfly in your car? This. Is. Madness. She's not supposed to be near the SM Building without permission damn. And now if I force to drive her home she might feel offended and think of nonsense stuff in her head like how much I hate her, or she's so unworthy of my presence, and all that over dramatic stuff that girls say in their head all the time. 

Suddenly my phone started ringing in my pocket making me startled again. Aish! Why am I so fidgety today?

I dug my hand into my pocket and reached for my phone. I brought it up to my ear and spoke.

"Hello?"

"Ah, Key! I'm glad you answered," I heard my manager speak on the other line.

I gulped and nervously glanced up at Jonghyun. He eyed me suspiciously until he figured out what the problem was. He walked over to me and leaned over so we can both hear what our manager had to say on the other line.

"Eheh, yeah. W-Why are you calling so late at night?" This stuttering has got to stop one day.

"Right, so I picked up all the outfits for you to choose from for the Japanese replay music video. I couldn't find that pink jacket you were describing but your stylist got you a white shirt with multi-colored paint splashes on it, and you'll have to wear a beige colored cardigan over it."

I sighed and began to rub my temples in frustration. "Yah, have you cared once about what my shoes think? Did you check if they were compatible with each other? The shoes are pink so the jacket must be pink!"

"Key calm it!," Jonghyun nudged the side of my stomach. I growled at him then annoyingly looked away. Realizing butterfly was still standing there awkwardly, I forgot I had to ask hyung when he was coming back to the building.

"That's why I'm bringing you the outfits," he wearily sighed into the phone.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. So- wait what?"

Oh no no, tell me this one time that I'm deaf because did he just say he's bring me the outfits? Does he mean specifically today or tomorrow? Oh no, this can't happen while we have a non kpop girl in the building. Aish, I'm gonna get yelled at and punished again for doing this.

"I'm bringing them right now. I'm about five minutes away-"

I quickly hung up my phone, shoved it in my pocket, and grabbed a hold of butterfly's hand and began running towards the entrance of the building. Jonghyun followed behind. 

"Yah- Key I- where are we- is this SM?!" 

I took a quick glance over my shoulder to see a staggering girl trying to keep balance while huffing continuously. I laughed to myself then turned back around to see a closing elevator a few feet away from us.

"Hold the elevator please!" I heard Jonghyun shout from behind. I started to question myself to why we didn't just use our personal elevator located in our personal garage we were all gathered by earlier. I mentally slapped myself as we all finally hopped into the elevator right before the door closed shut.

The three of us were all trying to regain some oxygen as the sound of our rough deep breaths and pounding hearbeats overtook the small space in the elevator. I looked over to see how butterfly was doing since I felt her head drop tiredlessly on my shoulder. I was taken a back at first from such a small action, but once I glanced up and saw Jonghyun wink at me and give me a thumbs up I rolled my eyes and looked away. 

I looked to my right and to my surprise I saw Jessica oddly eyeing me up and down. 

"Were you running away from someone?" she chuckled with her eye brows raised in curiousity. 

I breathlessly laughed and shook my head,"No, actually we're all just hiding from manager hyung right now." 

A couple more inhales and exhales and I finally redeemed my normal calm self. I noticed Jessica trying to look over my shoulders and I carefully watched her unusual moves. 

I cleared my throat and faced forward, trying to hide the tired butterfly behind Jonghyun. I forgot- not even other groups from our company can find out that I've brought a stranger into private boundaries without permission, no matter how close we are. 

"Who's that?" Jessica suddenly asked, still struggling to stay on her tip-toes and look over my shoulder. Whenever she would move to the left I'd move left and when she'd move right, so would I. She sighed and I playfully chuckled.

"It's Victoria," I tried to casually laugh it off and scoot closer to Jonghyun and butterfly. I glanced over my shoulder and saw how butterfly looked so suffocated in a trapped corner behind Jonghyun's back. Jonghyun you fatso, give her some air.

"Victoria?" questioned Jessica,"But isn't she in a meeting downstai-"

The ding from the elevator distracted our conversation and the doors slid open. Jonghyun and butterfly already made a run for it and I bowed to Jessica then waved a good-bye.

"Sorry gotta go nice talking to you later!" 

Her puzzled face kept staring at me until I finally ran out of the elevator. I puffed my cheeks out and sighed happily that we actually got away with hiding someone this time. 

 

Hanna's POV

 

So.. tired.. from.. running.. 

It's like every visible scene that happens during the time span of my every blink is fast forwarded to another scene that I'm not quite familiar with. I mean, we were just in an elevator one second and within the next second I'm stuffed in someone's room in the darkness. 

I've just been in fetile position with my ear pressed against the door this whole time. I swear I've been kidnapped by Key and usually I'd be very thrilled with this idea but right now I'm not. 

I'm locked in a dark, quiet room and I just hear mumbling and yelling from outside. 

I sighed and relaxed my head on the wall behind me. 

"It's dark outside and I've been kidnapped. My phone is out of battery and my ipod and I have no way to get home now." I depressingly tried to talk to myself to calm me down only to realize that made me feel much worse. I quietly whimpered to myself and pressed my forehead against my knees. "I'm in trouble.. I'm in trouble.. I'm in trouble.."

"Hyuuung, stop talking in your sleep again..."

I gasped and instantly brought my head up. Someone's locked in a dark room with me! That's it- this is an official scene!

I pressed my body closer against the dresser next to me and tried hiding myself. Even though I'm in the dark, I must hide in a small spot where no one can trip over me or something.Where the hell am I? I feel claustrophobic!

"I swear that wasn't me this time," another person spoke wearily to the other. I heard some shuffling of blankets and a frustrated groan. 

These voices again! Please God make them go away, I'm going crazy just sitting here in such a small corner. Key and Jonghyun are outside fighting and they locked me in here to get - why is it that my phone decides to go out of battery during the troubled times in my life?

"Is it just me or was that a girlish voice?" another deep sounded voice spoke this time. 

I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head. Go away voices. Go away voices. Go away voices.

"It can't be me hyung, I already hit puberty." 

"No, I know, It's not you- is there a girl in our room or something?"

"Guys go back to sleep! Maybe it's just Jonghyun teasing us again."

"Where is Jonghyun? And Key?"

"Seriously guys, I think someone's in our room."

Oh they found me! Just a simple sentence spoken quietly and they already figured out that there's a girl in their room. I have to get out of here.

I slowly stood up and felt for all the surrounding obstacles around me. Okay, the doors on my left and there's a dresser on my right. Maybe I can sneakily hide under someone's bed? It seems like a smart idea, because whenever someone looks suspiciously for people hiding in their room they always aim at their closet first. Plus it's really dark in here so no one will notice me crawling underneath their bed. 

I made a fist in the air and whispered an ecouraging 'fighting' to myself. I then proceeded to crouch on the ground with my knees and hand on the ground. Okay Hanna, quietly move over to the first bed you bump into.

As I started to crawl around on the floor I tried feeling for objects around me. Okay, I passed the dresser for sure.. is there only a dresser in here or something? I feel nothing around me other than the carpet!

I moved over to my left and my hand landed on something cold and smooth. I looked down and tried squinting at the object but to no avail I could not see anything. I traced around the figure and felt a wire or string attached to it. What the-?

And as curious as I am, I decided to press down on it which suddenly made all the lights in the room turn on. 

I screamed once I saw three tired looking faces shockingly look over at me as I did the same to them.

"AHHHHHHH."

"Holy there IS a girl in our room!"

"Jonghyun's again?"

Suddenly the door behind us flung open and we saw Jonghyun and Key both standing paniced by the door. I looked both front of back and everyone just kept staring at me. 

I nervously scooted closer to the wall beside me and sat quietly next to the stupid button I pressed on. 

"Uh- guys.. this is butterfly," Key awkwardly introduced,"-and butterfly.. meet Taemin, Onew, and Minho."

My mouth hung open and my eyes when on it's crazy fan girl mode as I intently examined each member. Cute red haired Taemin on the right bunk, Leader Onew on the top left bunk, and a confused but handsome Minho below. 

"Hi.." I shyly bowed at everyone while I was still sitting on the floor.

"Nice to meet you," Taemin bowed and smiled. 

"Hello," Onew and Minho awkwardly bowed and smiled. Everyone just quietly exchanged awkward glances at one another while I lowered my head in shame and mentally kept cursing at myself in my head.

Well great, what a nice first impression this is.

 


 

I apologize for taking so long to update this chapter.. really I am..

because truthfully I've been doing nothing over break but eat, watch dramas, sleeeeeeep, but mostly procrastinate with photoshop...

a lot of procrastination because of photoshop actually... 

Comment~ AND thank you for still reading this fanfic ^^

-by the way I was too lazy to proof-read everything so sorry for the fail mistakes in my grammer. I usually don't do this and just proof-read but really I'm just.. tired... and lazy.. this time.. lol.-