Talking To The Wrong Person

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

"L-Lunch date for three?" I nervously stuttered letting her drag me to wherever. My mind was lost in a world where common sense doesn't exist. I want to walk away but how? Use your feet Key! It's what God gave you to run away from things like these!

"Of course! I need to make sure the girl dating Key is the perfect one... not better than me though..." she mumbled the last part, but I heard it.

Then suddenly my brain functioned and I came up with a perfect excuse.

"Uh, remember Shinee was banned from internet devices? Well, yeah, how can I contact her if I can't use the internet!" I smiled and finally tugged my arm away from her. See, genius, I'm a genius, plus it's true. I can't use the internet. Hmm, being banned from it does do good things sometimes. What am I saying...

She breathlessly laughed and fumbled with something in her purse. She then grabbed my hand and placed her iPhone on my palm.

"Silly Key, I have internet!" she glanced down at her phone. then gave me an eye-smile. Damn Ri In, always having her ways..

"The company will never know you used my phone, I'll keep it a secret!" she winked and wrapped her arm around mine again.

Ew.

Think of something else Key... Oh, wait!

I look down at her phone and began to browse through the internet. I typed in Meebo on the search bar and the site popped up. Oh how much I miss talking on Meebo..

I pretended to login as Ri In kept glancing over at me from time to time probably to check if I contacted her yet.

"So what she say?" She said still trying to look at the phone but I held it away from her.

"Ohh, uhh, she said she can't because.. sheee... "

"She?" Ri In asked impatiently.

"She thinks I have man cooties..?"

She stopped walking and gave me that you-are-stupid look. I glanced in different directions to avoid her stare.. really Key? MAN cooties? What the hell were you thinking?

"Give me my phone," she said reaching out to grab it from my hand but I held it up high.

"No!"

"Give it Key!"

"No!"

We were in the middle of the sidewalk basically running into confused pedestrians and kept getting yelled at. I was struggling to keep her phone up high while Ri In just kept jumping up like a little girl trying to get her doll back from a bully.

"Key!"

"Bum!"

She stopped jumping and quickly looked around her.

"Kibum? Kim Kibum!? Where!?" she spazzed out glancing in all directions to see if the not so handsome as Key, Kim Kibum from Super Junior, was anywhere. So gullible...

After that I ran for my life away from her. You'll never get your phone back! Muahhaha! I shoved my way past all the people not caring if they were yelling at me to apologize. I was in a hurry! I'm having mixed feelings at the moment actually. I'm very worried right now because Ri In could pop out any moment at anytime to make me take my "girlfriend" out on a date tomorrow, but I'm also very happy, well, because I have internet!

I finally reached some place.. I think I ran pretty far because I was walking across an intersection with no cars around. The area was dead silence but at least the sun was still up making the place less scary.

I jogged over to an abandoned looking building and sat down on the doorsteps to take a breather. Oh god that was a workout..

I glanced down at Ri In's unatrractive barbie iPhone and tiredly smiled.

"I have internet," I managed to say while still breathing heavily. Yeah, I'm sticking to the workouts on the Wii instead.

No paparazzi's around, no stalkers from the company, SHINee's probably still at the studio, Ri In's most likely trying to find Kibum, so I'm safe. I looked down at the phone and began logging into Meebo. And login success!

I scrolled through my friendlist and saw that she was online. YES! okay, time to tell her my reasons why I've been gone soon or else.. this may be the last time I get to use the internet..

 

Hanna's POV

 

Butterflylover13: for the last time Minwoo, and I'm begging... STOP adding every account I make on Meebo!!!

DhopBeatz11: hahaha ur funny (; my girlfriends so funnnnnyyyy!

Butterflylover13: I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!

DhopBeatz11: a person always denies their love in front of the person they like (:

 

"AIISSSHH! WHY HAS THIS WEEK BEEN SO FRUSTRATING!?!?" I screamed and threw my pillow across the room.

"YAH! Stop with the pillow throwing!" I heard Minhee yell against the pillow I threw at her face. Oh, I forgot she was over for a sleepover today.

She grumbled to herself and jumped onto the bed laying next to me. She stared at the laptop screen seeing what I was up to and then began laughing. Maybe because of Minwoo's random, desperate, messages.

"Your chat is Christmas colors!" She laughed to herself while suffocating a pillow beneath her arms. I rolled my eyes as she continued to read the chat.

"Haha, so funny! That little Minwoo boy is your stalker! How old was he again? 15? 16?" She asked still giggling and smacking my arm as I glared at her.

"Yeah," I responded slowly nodding my head and glancing back at the screen.

"And.. and what, you're like.. 18?! AHAHH! EWWH! You're gonna date your dongsaeng! AHHA--"

"SHUT UP! Did I say I was going to date him!? Huh?! You lonely cat woman..."

She stopped laughing and stared at the ground. I let out a rough, puff of air and pulled the laptop over my lap and began to reply again to Minwoo.

 

DhopBeatz11: Hanna! I told u to meet me at the park! Where were u? ):

Butterflylover13: avoiding u...

DhopBeatz11: why would u avoid me? D:

Butterflylover13: cause u scare me...

DhopBeatz11: How am I scary??

Butterflylover13: you're really asking that question?

DhopBeatz11: Yep (:

Butterflylover13: That's sad..

 

"You know cats are as cute as dogs if you really really think about it," Minhee suddenly brought up that topic while looking off into the distance. I tried ignoring her and continued to type.

"You think Key likes cats?"

I sighed as I heard her rambling about animals and such. How am I supposed to know if Key likes cats? And why would he? Not that I'm a cat hater but...

Well actually maybe he does. Whenever he does those cute eye smiles it looks just like squinty cat eyes. Okay I'm getting off topic.

"Yeah, I can picture Key as a cat. He'd be so cute huh?" She said and nudged my arm. I forcefully pushed her away from me but she just swayed to the side and leaned back against the headboard of the bed.

"I can also picture Onew as a cat." Oh god someone stop her please. "A really fat cat! A fat cute and chubby cat! A fat, cute, and chubby cat who eats chicken and--"

"DUDE! can you stop with your random comparisons about SHINee and cats!?" I bursted out and shoved her away from me again. Gosh, I know I love her to death and yes she's my bestfriend but she can get so damn annoying!

"Stop pushing me!" she pouted as she tried to sit up from her fall off the bed,"I was only trying to cheer you up because you've been looking so depressed lately!"

I scoffed and focused my attention back onto the screen and heard my stomach grumble. Since I was too lazy to get some food I sneakily reached out onto the bedside table and grabbed Minhee's sandwhich to eat. As I was chewing on this deliciously made and stolen food made by my bestfriend, I noticed her already standing up just dusting stuff off of her. I quickly placed her sandwhich back onto the table and comfortably positioned the laptop on me and tried to act normal.

"Gosh Hanna, clean up your floor!" Minhee nagged as she reached for her sandwhich and plopped onto the bed beside me. There was an awkward silence.

"You hungry?" Minhee suddenly brought up as she muched on her sandwhich.

"Very, my stomachs been grumbl--"

"Could have asked for permission first before biting into my sandwhich," she casually interrupted. I gulped and pretended to type on the keyboard to make her think I was innocent. Clearly did not work.

"Are you pretending to act like you didn't bite into my sandwhich? You sandwhich stealer," she said glaring at me. 

I blinked at her but she just squinted hers eyes at me. I blinked again but she never removed her long agonizing stare. I blinked and pouted but her face still remained the same.

Blink

Glare.

Blink. Blink.

Glare.

Pout.

Widened Eyes.

I groaned and placed my laptop on the side of me and jumped off my bed.

"FINE, fine, fine I'll go make myself a sandwhich!"

Minhee chuckled and nodded in approval. Once I opened the door about to step out into my very cold and dark looking hallway, I heard Minhee gasp. I turned back around as I leaned against the door frame.

"What's up?" I asked. She looked up and stayed quiet for a few seconds, then laid her eyes on my laptop again and began typing something.

"Nothing, just go make your sandwhich," she replied. I stared at her for a couple more seconds before turning my back on her and headed off to the kitchen. The girl with many expressions is my new nickname for her.

 

Minhee's POV

 

For taking a bite out of my sandwhich without my permission, Hanna, I am going to get my revenge! 

My eyes followed her until she walked out of the room and closed the door. I evily chuckled to myself as I opened up Minwoo's chat and began to type away.

"I .. am .. a .. big ..--"

As I was typing another chat popped up interrupting my unnecessary information about Hanna. What the heck! This person just had to instant message her at this moment!

I loudly exhaled and opened up the new chat. Then suddenly a long, weird looking, scary much message popped up.

 

almightychainman135: OH MY GOD! YOU'RE ON! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!! THANK THE FREAKIN' HEAVENS YOU'RE ONLINE! OKAY! so hi (: haven't spoken to you in SOOOOOO long. So before I rant on about my day like the usual... awwwh... I miss our old convos about me ranting to you ): .... anyways, I .. got my internet taken away from me for the time 

almightychainman135: being and I have no idea when I'm going to get it back. So just to warn you I AM NOT ignoring you because you're basically my best online buddy! I'd love to chat with you more because we REALLY need to get to know each other better but sadly I have to go ):< I'm being stalked by this crazy chick and I have no idea how to get rid of her but ANYWAAA

almightychainman135: AAYS, I miss you! >.< .. dude wth you're not talking to me AGAIN!? Can you reply? it feels as if I'm talking to myself AGAIN and this time I really want to talk to you because it's been like what .. 3.. 4? days since I've spoken to you? no... more like a week or something... but OH OH OH OH! I remember what I wanted to tell you also! O: Okay, this is 

almightychainman135: UBER! SUPER! IMPORTANT! Write this down! o: YOU GOT A PEN AND PAPER!? Pencil is fine, but if you use pen it'd be permanent so STOP WRITING WITH A PENCIL AND USE PEN! okay, so write this down. I. AM. GOING. TO. THSUHFAHFHHHHHFHFHFHFFHH

almightychainman135: hhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuu

almightychainman135: ajdi63ey6errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

What the hell is this? Some type of prank? Does this person seriously expect me to write ALL of those letters down on a piece of paper using a pen? .. really? .. really, is he.. wow...

I was about to click the 'x' to exit it out of that creeper chat but then the big bold username at the top of the chat box caught my attention.

"Almightychainman135," I said to myself trying to gather up the familiar pieces of that name.

After awhile of thinking my mouth slightly parted and I was in a state of shock.

"No waaay, this is the guy Hanna obsessively talks about all the time!? .. he's so scary..." I said scrolling through their history chat. I can't believe she actually likes talking to this guy. And how come in most of their old chat conversations he's the one who usually does all the talking? I barely even see Hanna's name in a convo of theirs! It's like five-thousand messages from chainguy and two messages from hanna. I bet it's torture speaking to him. I bet it'd be more of a torture if they met in real life.

I heard a little beep coming from the laptop indicating that I got a new message. Or technically, Hanna got a new message.

I glanced down at his sent messages and I became furious. What the hell with all the sudden offensive messages and insults?!

I was about to log out of the site but he sent another message. I slowly read it and a huge grin kept growing wider and wider as evil thoughts of revenge popped up in my head. Oh yes, after I reply to these messages and as soon as Hanna walks back in, her expression is going to be priceless.

 

Ri In's POV

 

Wow, okay, I searched for Kibum everywhere and saw no one! That darn Key thinking he can fool me!

As I walked past all the people shoving their ways through the busy sidewalk I opened my sidebag feeling the inside for my phone. A couple more fumbles of tossing the items in my purse and I soon realized Key ran off with my phone.

"Ugh!" I groaned and spanked my fore-head. Great, I bet he's using it to talk to that online girl on ... -

I stopped walking as I collected the thoughts and ideas in my head. Perfect! Since Key is busy on the chatting site I'll snatch his phone away and talk to that one girl to ask her to come over! Maybe if I'm lucky, she'll be a fake causing Key to look like a loser, or she can be real and be very afraid of wanting to meet up in person. Either way, everything's going according to plan.

Careful Key, you're going to have no other choice but to come back to me!

I started to jog in my high-heels, which looked like I was tip-toeing in a fast pace taking tiny steps, to the last place I saw Key running off to. As I was skipping over to the corner crosswalk a random guy purposely bumped into me.

"Yah! Watch it!" I yelled at him and stomped onto his foot with my heels. He yelped in pain but I really didn't care at the moment.

"Crazy ! It was an accident! Do you not see how many people are walking along this sidew--"

"You're boring, gotta go," I cut him off and began running again. Aish, people, learn to apologize once you run into a helpless and innocent young lady like me. Especially because I'm oh so fragile.

The sidewalk cleared up and I barely saw anyone walking in this direction. It's so.. quiet and abandoned looking..

"Noo, my make-up!" I pouted and pulled out my small mirror from my bag. I held it up in front of my face and wiped off my smudged mascara underneath my lower lid. As I was beautifying myself, my eyes glanced a little to the left and saw a familiar guy sitting on stairsteps by a run-down looking building. Oh! It's Key! Yay! Now I don't have to be alone and jog anymore!

I exhaled and happily walked in his direction. Once I crossed the street and stepped onto the sidewalk I called out his name.

"Key!" 

What a jerk, he didn't answer me. I rolled my eyes and lightly fast-walked over to the building he sat by. In a matter of seconds I was already by his side panting. Apparently he didn't notice I was there and was on his chatting account. 

"AHH! deadly spider!" He randomly screamed and set my phone down beside him. He scooted away from his old spot and began stomping everywhere on the ground. Oh how crazy he looks right now..

I chuckled and looked down at the stairstep which my phone was placed on. Without hesitation I bent down and grabbed onto it. I tapped on the screen making it light up and revealing his chat. Just before I could type something I heard Key gasp behind me and he snatched my phone away from me. I swiftly turned around and tried taking it away from him.

"LET GO!" Key yelled pulling my phone away from me.

"NO! IT'S MY PHONE!" I yelled back. We were tugging my phone back and forth and suddenly we heard beeping sounds indicating that we're sending messages. Key forcefully tugged onto my phone and pulled it away from me. His eyes were focused on what we sent. I leaned over to get a glimpse of that chat too.

 

almightychainman135: UBER! SUPER! IMPORTANT! Write this down! o: YOU GOT A PEN AND PAPER!? Pencil is fine, but if you use pen it'd be permanent so STOP WRITING WITH A PENCIL AND USE PEN! okay, so write this down. I. AM. GOING. TO. THSUHFAHFHHHHHFHFHFHFFHH

almightychainman135: hhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuu

almightychainman135: ajdi63ey6errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

"RI IN! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Key growled looking at the screen in disbelief.

Success! Time to finish up this plan! But before I begin...

"Oh gross! Look at all these poisonous and deadly looking spiders crawling everywhere!" I squealed and pointed to where he was standing.

"AHHHHHH!" He screamed high-pitched and tossed my phone up in the air. I gasped and quickly jumped to catch my phone and fortunately I did. I looked over at Key and he began stomping everywhere in a fast pace. Sheesh, it's like a new version of Dance Dance Revolution or he just looks like he really needs to use the restroom.

I quickly turned away from him and looked at his chat.

 

Butterflylover13: I must say that was a HUGE fail typo sentence. And to answer your question from earlier. I am not fat! I was just too lazy to get up and get food and decided to scoff down my friends sandwhich from the table beside me.

 

Ew. Doesn't sound like a girl. Sigh, I'm losing my boyfriend to this kind of thing? I looked at Key's username and laughed to myself. Aww, cute, almightychainman. 

 

Almightychainman135: Eugh, you are so freakin' gross. Why did I start talking to you again?   -___-

 

I glanced behind me and noticed Key still playing his own little spider game of DDR. How gullible of him.

 

Butterflylover13: WHAT!? O: WHAT U SAY !?

Almightychainman135: HOW DARE U CALL ME THAT! FATTY FOOD SCOFFER!

Butterflylover13: Ugh, I can block u right now jerk.

 

Oh wait! I wasn't supposed to get her mad! I was supposed to convince her to meet us in person! How do I fix this?

 

Almightychainman135: NO! no no, I'm sorry. It's my fault I shouldn't be talking to someone so immature.

Butterflylover13: Excuse me! O:<

 

Oh shoot! I typed that out wrong!

 

Almightychainman135: Oh sorry, I meant I was the immature one.

Butterflylover13: That makes more sense.

 

What a selfish brat! Does Key know what type of girl he's talking to? I'm even nicer than her!

 

Almightychainman135: Anyways, I was going to ask u if u wanted to meet up in person. Also soon, because there's this really hot girl named Ri In and I think I'm starting to like her and if you don't come meet me soon I could end up with her instead of you (;

Butterflylover13: ... does it matter? o.O

 

What is she? She an idiot?

 

Almightychainman135: DOES IT MATTER!? Of course! Wont you be all jealous because I might leave u for the hot Ri In? Who's also y and cute?

Butterflylover13: .. why would I be jealous? o.O

 

Yes, yes she is an idiot.

 

Almightychainman135: Because! dont u like me? I mean, we've been chatting for a long time now and I thought u liked me?

Butterflylover13: OHH, we talked A LOTT. And I liked youuu! Riiight.

 

This makes no sense... I believe she has ten second memory loss.

 

Almightychainman135: Anyways, u can bring a friend if u want to make it less awkward meeting me in person alone. (: 

 

It's been a few minutes and I haven't recieved a reply from her. I took another glance behind me to check how Key was doing. He was still screaming and jumping around the place cursing at the spiders.

"DIE! DIE! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND YOUR POISIONOUS SPIDER FAMILY! DIEEEE BEEEETCH!"

Is he blind? Has he gone crazy? It's obvious that there are no spiders on the ground.. is he doing this on purpose? .. And from a side glance it kind of looks like he's shuffling. But nope, he's just maniacally jumping around and cursing at invisble deadly spiders ganging up on him. Yeah I agree, he looks VERY normal right now.

I turned my attention back to the phone and smiled to the satisfied reply I expected.

 

Butterflylover13: Okay, message me the address and time and stuff. Gotta go. Bye

 

Hah, my plan is nearly complete. This is going pretty smoothly. Much more easier than I thought it would be.

"How stupid and gullible of her," I chuckled.

I slipped my phone inside my back pocket and slowly walked up to Key. To avoid being trampled on I quickly jumped up onto the stairsteps and reached out and poked his shoulder. He turned around sweating and breathing profoundly. He looked down and placed both hands on the sides of his hips to get a gasp of air then looked up at me.

"One, I need to have a serious discussion with you and your mental problems, Two, I need to tell you something VERY important," I smiled with a small smirk forming on my lips. He sighed and nodded multiple times. Just like how I expected, two gullible lovers destined to be devastatingly seperated.

And I cannot wait for the day to come when my plan has reached its end. 

 


 

1. This chapter got deleted so I had to rewrite it ALL OVER AGAIN feeling no emotion -___- i hate when things like this happen...

2. Minho captions will be posted next chapter.

3. How's the new chapter banner? (: Kind of looks comic.. ish? (oh yeah, its on the previous chapter. New banner is on even chapters, old banner is on odd chapters. Thought I'd make it a pattern)

4. I am DEAD tired. it's 5:57 am right now. Gonna sleep, hope you enjoyed and laughed at least a little, Comment if you want, Subscribe <3

~Jayleee