Lunch date for 3!?

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

Am I dreaming? Just awhile back we were all discussing about how much I hate Ri In, and to never mention that name again or else that person will get a good punching, and that I hate carrots. Like seriously, those little orange sticks are posers trying to act like mini popsticles for babies anyways I really hate the fact that Ri In is here. Why is she here?

I saw her scanning the room and smiling at the others. Creepy. She's smirking at everyone and giving them her famous eye glare. Like how I have my famous eye glare. I think that's how we got together actually. She bumped into me on the street and I glared at her, then she glared at me and kicked my leg to help her pick of her grocery bags. As we both picked up the same bag we looked up at each other, and I guess you can say it was love at second sight. I knew her before that incident but her love wasn't the same as mine. Anyways, I used to think that was a romantic love story, but reminscing about it made me feel stupid. Why didn't I kick her back?

I froze in my spot when she finally noticed me hiding behind Minho.

"KEY!" she shouted happily throwing her arms up in the air and running at me. My eyes kept getting wider and wider as I saw her crazily running at me. From far away it looks like she's happily running towards me to embrace in an old like friendship hug. But as I looked closer.. I think she wanted to kill me. She's already slowly killing me inside as her eyes looked deep into my soul whispering 'I'm going to kill you!'

"AHHH!" I screamed and started running around the dance studio. Why the heck did I just scream? I didn't know where to run and if I could hide because this studio is pretty small. The only thing in here is a TV to watch over our dance practices, a table that holds big tubs of cold water, and us. I began circling around the room while that chicken is following behind. Onew you like chicken, please eat her.

"Key, what the hell are you doing!?" I heard Jonghyun shout at me as he stood with the rest who were oddly staring at me.

I have no idea what I'm doing, I just want to get away from this pyshcho!

"Awww, Key, you miss me so much that you wanted to play tag like the old days?" Ri In chuckled as she still kept chasing me. Is she seriously going crazy? Is that what she's thinking about? A friendly game of tag while I'm here panting and screaming in my head to get the hell away from me.

"Do you guys smell chicken?" Onew raised and brow and started sniffing around the room.

"What?" Minho asked and looked at him weirdly.

"Hyung, I think you're chicken cravings are getting a little old. Crave something else like banana milk or something," Jonghyun laughed while Taemin stood behind slowly killing his hyung with his eyes of fury.

Hyung started wandering around the room as well. Great, so picture this. You're standing awkwardly with Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho in the middle of the room. Your eyes follow me who's running frantically around the room in circles with a crazy girl trailing behind. And Onew hyung is slowly wandering around the room looking everywhere for chicken. What would you do in a situation like this? Then in my thoughts about telling no one in particular how they would feel, reality woke me up the moment I was about to run into someone.

"ONEW HYUNG MOVE AWA--"

 

BOOM!

 

I fell down onto my back and started rubbing my head. Ouch, that hurt. I began groaning in pain as I tilted my head up and to the side to take a glimpse at Onew hyung if he was okay. And guess what he was doing?

"Key, are you okay!?" He said standing up. STANDING UP, HE'S STANDING UP WHILE I'M ON THE GROUND IN PAIN! Did he get up before me or was I really that weak and fell down by myself?!

"A-Are you okay?" I questioned him examining him up and down. The rest started laughing at me.

"HAH! That's what you get for acting so girly!" Jonghyun hysterically laughed while pointing at me. Shut up shorty.

Hyung held out a hand to help me stand up, but before I could even grab it someone began pulling me up from behind. I slightly turned my head to the side and saw that chicken struggling to pull me up. She was just dragging me across the floor. Okay, we look really dumb right now. It's like she's trying to pull me out of a murder scene.

"Yah! Let me go!" I yelled at her making her let go quickly and causing me to fall on the ground again. AISH! WHAT THE HECK!

I started to rub my head again as I sat up myself. Why are there so many unexpected things happening to me today!?

"Key! Omo, I'm so so sorry," Ri In said as she knelt down beside me and hugged me. Everyone was shocked including me. This is a dream right? I .. why is she hugging me? Why did she visit me? Why does she miss me, she broke up with me. Plus she never said sorry to me. Not even in incidents when it was her fault and I get blamed. Speaking of incidents whereas I got blamed, that reminds me of what happend back in freshman year of highschool...

 

(flashback)

 

"Ri In!" Key called out as he ran down the hallway with her books in his hands. She was impatiently waiting by her locker as she saw him stumble and fall to the ground with her textbooks scattered everywhere. Everyone was poiting and laughing at him.

"Aish.. this is so embarassing.." She mumbled to herself as she walked over to Key who hurriedly reached for each book on the ground. As Key tried to reach for the last book in front of him, he saw someones foot step on it. He slowly looked up and saw Ri In glaring down at him.

"Pabo! You scratched my books now you have to pay for all of them!" She yelled at spanked Key in the head. He lowered his head in shame and embarassment. They were making a scene in the middle of the hallway with a big crowd snickering at him. The nerd, and dork of the whole school, bowing down to miss popular.

"Mianhe Ri In.. I .. I tried rushing because you said you needed your books fast and--"

"Save it! Just get up and follow me before I ruin my reputation," she commanded and she turned around walking away, making people move aside to not block her path. Key's lip started to quiver, but he bit his bottom lip so he wouldn't get emotional in front of everyone.

Before he could stand up some guy went up to him and kicked his leg making him fall to the side.

"Hurry up Key! Why are you making ladies wait for you? Unless.. you are a lady yourself?" He laughed and everyone started another round of laughter. Key quickly got up ignoring him as he gripped onto Ri In's books. He stumbled back a little as another guy grabbed the strap of his backpack and pulled him backwards.

"At least learn to dress nicely," that guy said as he glanced down at his shoes," It's an embarassment to Ri In that her little servant looks like a homeless orphan."

More laughter erupted afterwards. Key's tears let themselves go and he began to cry. What he said was true, he was a poor child but wasn't an orphant. His mom and dad are busy working double jobs to live and the only reason why he got in a rich private school was the help of his cousin. Plus to earn more money his cousin told him that miss popular Ri In pays a fair amount to people who were assistants to her.

Without thinking, Key set his books down then turned around and punched the living hell of the two guys. Everyone gasped and backed away as they saw the two guys on the ground bleeding in the face. Key's anger was overflowing and he couldn't hold it in anymore. He stepped up to the two and kicked their faces non-stop until they lost consciousness. When Key realized that he went too far he backed away and couldn't believe what he did.

'Oh crap, did I kill them?' Key thought to himself

One of them started to groan and Key let out a sigh of relief.

But then the guy who gained his senses back kicked Key in the area and he screamed out in pain.

'FFFFFUUUUUHHH THIS HURTS!' Key started to curse in his mind as he tried to collect his strength.  

W hen people started laughing at him again Key stood straight back up and aimed right into that guy's area with his foot and stomped hard onto it.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He screamed holding onto his precious item. It looked like he was injured badly and Key smirked to himself.  'I feel bad for the girl that ends up dating that douche.' he thought.

He looked around him at all his classmates who stayed silent and began to back away farther from him. He chuckled and lo oked back at the two knocked out people.

"Dare say that again, your punishment will be much worse.." Key forced himself to say glaring down at them.  

He bent over and picked up Ri In's books and walked away as people around him whispered about what happened. He never punched a guy before and it made him feel even worse since he wasn't a bully type. But once they said those offensive things he couldn't take it anymore. 

"Owww.." he shook his hand as he felt the pain from earlier come back. He glanced over his shoulder as he heard the teachers finally come out of their classroom to that horendous scene. He heard some mumbling and noticed some of his classmates glance at him. Key fully turned around and brought his fists up to his chest with a pose of a fighter; making his classmates gasp and vigorously shook their heads at the teachers. Probably asked them who caused those jerks to bleed to death.

As he turned back around and continued walking he heard someones footsteps behind him. He rolled his eyes thinking it was a teacher who saw him, but once he turned around he saw Ri In standing there in shock. He widened his eyes.

"Ri In, sorry if I didn't follow you quick enough," He started rubbing the back of his neck feeling nervous,"But if you saw what happened back there then you would understa--"

 

SLAP

 

Key's mouth parted slightly as he held onto his cheek. He just got slapped, by Ri In, and he couldn't believe it. What did he do? Why did she just slap him?

Ri In was in tears as she just stared at Key with hurt show in her eyes. Key's heart softened by the look on her face and how helpless she looked, but he was still confused to why she slapped him.

"Wh-Why did you sla-"

"THAT WAS MY BOYFRIEND YOU IDIOT!"

'Oh ' was the only thing running through Key's brainless mind at the moment.

His eyes widened to what he just heard and began his constant rambling of questions in his head.

I almost killed Ri In's boyfriend? She had a boyfriend? That was her boyfriend? The guy who made me think whoever girl was dating him, I felt bad for?

"Oh great Key, the girl you like has a boyfriend and you knocked him out dead," Key grumbled to himself as he looked down at the floor again. No wait that jerk was her boyfriend.. Good job Key! You knocked him out dead! Serves that guy right! He doesn't deserve a girl like Ri In!

Ri In curiously looked at Key with a what-the-hell-are-you-smirking-about? look. She smacked Key on the cheek bringing him back to his senses.

"What are you smiling about!?" She yelled.

"O-Oh, nothing. Just.."

"Just what?" She said through gritted teeth, breathing heavily due to her impatient waiting for Key's slow response. She kept blinking at him while glaring waiting for an answer but he just stood there quietly fumbling with whatever was in his pockets.

"You deserve someone better.." He mumbled quietly, rocking back and forth on his heels.

Without any hesitation, she stomped onto his foot with her high-heels making him grab a hold onto it while squealing in pain.

"Speak louder and answer my question!--"

"YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER!" was what Key managed to say as he kneeled down to rub his foot. Thinking about how that guy was her boyfriend, not helping her with her troubles and having a look of a player, making her recruit a group of people as her personal slaves just to get her through the day pissed him off. If he were a good boyfriend, he wouldn't make his girlfriend have a hard time with her day and making her order around innocent students. He'd make her day easier and help her with whatever she needed at any moment. Taking one glance at him; he already knew what type of guy he was.

Ri In stumbled back from his unexpected response and looked at him feeling completely stupified. Taking a good look at him to see if she hurt him that bad to make him reply with a ridiculous answer.

"I deserve someone better?" She said in a more of a question-like tone. Key nodded as he grunted while slowly standing up.

"To put it bluntly, your boyfriend ."

Ri In gasped as she smacked Key's shoulder, hard, and scoffed at his rude statement.

"He does not, and you have no right to say that! Plus you for not falling well enough into my plan!" She said feeling frustrated pacing back and forth in the hallway. Key raised a brow thinking about what she just said.

"Falling into your plan?" He said in a monotone voice thinking about how this whole situation seemed like those cliche drama parodies.

"Mhm, yes, my plan," She said turning back to face him and placing her hands on her hips,"Key, it's been so, so obvious that you like me."

Key's mouth slightly opened in shock that she figure that out. He was being pretty obvious though because every time Ri In called him for something she needed he'd return with a bundle of flowers in his hands and her favorite Starbucks frappuccino without her even asking for it.

She continued on with her little talk.

"This whole time I've been thinking of ways for you to stop bothering me because you were acting clingy, so I asked my boyfriend to beat you up and tell you pathetic things like how I hate you and blah, blah, stuff like that."

Key furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he stood there feeling slightly embarrassed and uncomfortable.

"B-But how does that make me want to stop bother you? It seems like you're trying to make me hate him--"

"I didn't finish," She interrupted,"Of course you wouldn't believe him, so you'd come and ask me, I'd agree and tell you off and make you feel like a loser so then you would never speak to me again and have that reason to not like or follow me anymore. But since you freakin' horribly beat up my boyfriend, not to mention I thought you were weak so I let him start off slowly, my plan failed and now I guess I'm telling you off this way," She smiled making Key feel so small and helpless inside. He felt like dying with every offensive word coming out of but he didn't have the guts to hurt Ri In with bad mouthing words at all. He still liked her, a lot, but making her feel at ease he'll do as she says and stop following her around the school as her assistant.

He turned around, back facing her, and began to drag his feet towards the hallway exit. He felt tired, depressed, ashamed, and stupid. He didn't feel like facing anyone, especially Ri In.

As he placed his hand onto the handle of the exit door and opened it wide enough for him to walk through, Ri In's sudden voice stopped him and made him turn around.

"And yeah, I blame all this on you, this is your fault that my boyfriend is probably at the emergency room right now so thanks a lot," She said sarcastically and walked in his direction, shoving his shoulder on her way out through the exit door Key held open.  

Key  stopped her as he grabbed onto her wrist and turned her around to face him. Her eyes widened to his actions but he ignored her worried face and kept a poker face on.

"How is this my fault? Isn't it your fault that your boyfriend got beat up? He punched me and offended me so of course I'd be mad and punch him back furiously," Key said trying to make her realize she's the bad guy in this situation. She rolled her eyes and looked back at him with a cold stare.

"Don't piss me off Key, I'm just simply trying to push you away without my doing," She stated looking deep into his eyes to tell him she was serious and wasn't sorry at all. He looked away feeling even more hurt that she took the time to plan all of this just to get rid of him. She smirked to herself as she took her eyes off of him and harshly pulled away from his grip. As she walked away a sudden question popped in his head making him anxious to hear a reply. He still had the courage to ask her one more question before sending her off.

"If I was ever put in that kind of position, getting punched to death because of you and ending up in the hospital on a verge of almost dying, would you feel sorry?"

Ri In stopped walking and glanced back at him seeing how pitiful and lost he looked. She let out a sigh as the corner of her lips began forming into a cold smirk.

"Not even if I was beside your hospital bed and you begged me, I would never say sorry."

 

(end of flashback)

 

The feeling of pain and sadness filled my mind again and made me remember what type of person Ri In really is. I looked at my surroundings realizing that the same Ri In from a couple years back just apologized to me and is now hugging me right in front of my eyes at that very moment. I couldn't stand being close to her so I pushed her off of me causing her to fall back on the ground and groan in pain.

"Yah Key! What's wrong with you!?" She yelled as she sat up, rubbing her arm. I stood up and looked down upon her feeling no sort of pity at all. Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun all stood there in shock while Onew hyung was going to the janitors closet for towels to clean all the water he spilled earlier.

"Pfft, what's wrong with you?" I retorted taking once last look at her before storming out of the building. Whatever she plans on accomplishing here that includes me and the others, I'll make sure that her traps will backfire on her. I'm not falling for that cute and innocent girl act she played earlier. I know Ri In better than that. After all, we've lasted almost five years together; five years with my untamed broken heart..

After pacing and venting in front of the studio door I decided to take a little walk outside to calm my nerves.

 

20 or 30 minutes later or so

 

"AHJUMMA! CAN I HAVE SOME BOBA!?" 

Ahjumma came walking over to me and looked at me like I was some crazy drunk guy on the street. 

"Yah! You do know this is a street vendor for BBQ's only?" She shouted and handed me back my money. I looked back at it and then at her.

"Ahjumma, I am very stressed out so if you can please spare some time and make me some bo--"

"DO YOU THINK I'M YOUR SLAVE!?'

I literally brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them tightly while looking at her with big frightened eyes. I wasn't drunk and I didn't feel like getting drunk, I just wanted some boba iced tea. Jonghyun told me that this street vendor sold some pretty darn delicious ones so that's why I demanded for some boba at this moment to lighten up my mood. What did I get in return? An old sweaty ahjumma cursing and yelling at me while mindless bystanders just stood on the sidewalk and watched me getting yelled at.

"I work everyday, EVERYDAY for money and all you do is yell at a poor old woman like me to make you some boba? You're not my son! If you were my son I'd make you make some yourself but since you are a guest I can't do anything but nag you like right now! If you want some boba go yell at some other street vendor around the corner! or just go to the boba stand across this street! Aish!" 

I was on the verge of crying like a baby at that moment but her last sentence made me perk up in my seat and blankly stare at the heavy breathing lady glaring at me.

"D-Did you say there was a boba stand across the street?"

"YES! You deaf?!" She screamed making me jump in my seat. Dang lady you just gave me three mini heart attacks in a time span of only 5 minutes.

She looked off into another direction and I followed her gaze. I saw a little boba stand exactly across the street from us with a huge line of people waiting for their drinks. 

Ohh, so that must be the very delicious boba stand Jonghyun was talking about; that makes sense.

I slowly turned my head to face the Ahjumma and thank her, but she was already back to happily grilling up some BBQ  while smiling and placing it onto a table where her customers happily dug in. Wasn't she just yelling at me?

I think the ahjumma noticed me staring at her so when she looked in my direction she sent me this cold, shivering but burning glare of hers. I gasped and quickly ran to the street vendor across from this to order some boba. Maybe I was drunk after all.

As I hopped onto the sidewalk I grabbed a hold of my hood and covered my face making sure people won't notice me. Things like these make me want to transform into a normal person for once so I can get in line like any other person to order some ordinary boba from an ordinary street vendor. Life would be a lot easier if celebrities were transformers, but human version.

As I made my place at the back of a very long worth waiting line, I felt a tap on my shoulder. Oh gosh, someone noticed me! Key transform now! Transformers! Idols in disguise!~ 

"KEY!" I slowly turned around a 90 degree angle and slightly turned my head to the side to see who called me. As I got a clearer vision of who it was I sighed and let go of my hoodie and faced her.

"Ri In! You stupid? Calling my name out in public," I whispered loud enough for only her to hear.

She smiled at me and hooked her arm onto mine and started to pull me out of the line and began dragging me across the street. Dammit woman I want my boba!

"Let go," I growled underneath my breath only causing her to grip on tighter to my arm. Losing.. feeling..

"Key, lets go on a date."

"What!?" I said and forcefully pulled my arm away from hers as we finally reached across the street. Back to where I started, great.

She just smiled again and grabbed onto my hand.

"You are my boyfriend remember?"

I rolled my eyes at her and pulled my hand away again as I walked the opposite direction to where we were going. I knew she was going to stalk me again so I turned around making her stumble back.

"I am not your boyfriend and you are not my girlfriend so give up already and leave," I stated giving her my serious expression to tell her I meant what I said. She crossed her arms and scoffed at me.

"It's not like you have a girlfriend," She said in a you'll-never-get-a-girl-in-a-million-years- tone. I let out a heavy sigh and began walking again.

"I do have a girlfriend." I lied hoping she'll believe that.

I heard her gasp and heard her footsteps run at me. I was about to run away again but she was oddly stronger than me so she began to pull me away down the sidewalk. She pulled me into a corner of a building where it was quiet and empty then shoved me into the wall. Damn, this looks like a scene. Except isn't the guy usually the one who pushes the girl into the wall?

Before I was about to let my anger out on her she gripped onto the collar of my shirt and pulled my face closer to hers.

"Who's your girlfriend?" Was what she asked. How demanding.

Oh crap, realizing what I just told her earlier made me get stuck into a brain fart moment. I had no idea what to say and what to tell her. Key, why do you always get stuck into suspenseful moments like these!? What are you going to tell her? You don't have a girlfriend and... wait.

"I-I met her online.'" Key what are you doing?!

She raised a brow and was silent for a moment. She mumbled something but I couldn't really hear what she was saying. She harshly let go of my collar making me grab onto my neck and gasp for air. Oh god, I thought she was going to choke me to death.

She then smiled at me, why does she always have to smile at me like that? It makes her look like a freakin' creeper! And began tugging me AGAIN onto the sidewalk and down the street.

"I'd like to meet this girlfriend of yours Key. Lets meet her tomorrow at a lunch date for three okay?"

 


Chesunhamnida! -bows- My internet was down for a couple days for some reason and that is why I couldn't update anything T-T Mianhe, well here is chapter 10! AND sorry for the delay on the Minho Contest! I'll try and edit the pictures tonight. (:

Caution! Big pictures below! :D vvvv haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMIN!!!!! <3333 YOU'RE GETTING OLDER!!! :DDD You're still a cute, innocent, and young maknae to me though! (:                              lee taemin gif Pictures, Images and Photos

Taemin: Call me young again, Imma chop your head off!

Me: o:

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER ! ~

Photobucket

or for you f(x) fans (;

HAVE A HOT SUMMER! A HOT HOT SUMMER! xD I'm laaaame! 

(BTW, i had a gif pic posted here of f(x) dancing to hot summer but the pic got removed so fail -.-)

(OH before i go. When you see your username in one of the chapters I didn't use yours personally I used the "you" feature allowing the readers username to be shown in the chapter lol. Gosh, I hope I explained that right xD so yeah, don't get freaked o: I aint no stalker! hahah)