That Was Unexpected.

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

 

Hanna's POV

I remain motionless with my heart beating onto a rhythm. My hands gripped onto my elbows as I locked myself around Key's neck; his body slightly trembling. I'd just feel it would be wrong to feel happy at the moment.

I try to pry my hands away from him and pull apart, but that only lead on for Key to hold me tighter, catching me more off guard as if I already weren't. Then he whispered, almost too quickly, the words,"Don't let go."

I was too confused to do anything anyways, so I begin to hug him back never noticing my actions. Stop listening to your mind, and listen to your heart. I always tried to keep those words in my head when I'd have a liking towards a guy. Seems like I always fail to follow my rules. Because, Key hugging me so suddenly really mushed up my thoughts.

I look over his shoulder and notice all the guys stirring in their sleeps, but none of them woke up yet. My eyes darted towards Onew who was stretching his arms above him as he let out a tiredless yawn.My throat began to feel dry, nervous about the fact of his opinions when he see us. Well, if any of them see our position right now. 

I closed my eyes and thanked Onew in my mind for falling back asleep. Remembering I was still hugging Key, I swiftly pulled away from him and gazed at his eyes. His helpless and confused looking eyes. 

"Key, you're acting a little..strange." I said, carefully not trying to make it sound like a judgmental way. 

He sighed and lowered his head, taking more than a few seconds to gather up his thoughts. 

"I..." he started, but paused suddenly. 

I returned my gaze back at him and waited for him to reply. He let out a huff of air and sentimentally looked into my eyes. 

"Hanna, I think I like you." 

My jaw dropped slightly and my throat began to dry up. For some reason I was trembling a bit in my place, feeling the palms of my hands increasingly getting warmer. I didn't know how to react either. Should I smile? Jump on him and give him a giant hug? Act calm and say "I like you too."? My feelings at this moment are pretty hard to describe. 

"Will you go out with me?" He abruptly asked. 

"What?" I unconciously blurted out. 

Key's timidated teeth-wide smile dropped into a thin line, but then kindly rose into a natural lip curve,"Hanna," he began,"I don't know, but, I'm not usually like this." He chuckled.

I stayed quiet as I listened to him speak, or should I say half listening. I was in the middle of feeling either speechless or confused. Or am I comparing two synonyms? Not quite sure, but right now I'm still trembling.

"I'm not usually this.. shy," he confessed as he lowered his gaze towards the ground,"I'm usually so comfortable and my mind is just, out there, but in front of you... when I imagine you with.."

I wasn't sure if he was imagining me with the person I'm thinking of right now. That day at the Han River, that unexpected day.. when he pulled me away from him, as soon as Jiwook confessed. I haven't seen him since then actually. I hope he's doing well. 

I got distracted from thinking when I realized Key walked up to me, firmly gripped my hand, then opened the door. He stopped in the middle of the door frame, and turned back to look at me. 

"Hanna, are you hungry?"

With a puzzled look on my face, I rose a brow and replied,"Yes?"

He smiled and pulled me along with him down the hallway,"Okay, I take that as an answer." 

I paused for a bit, thinking how random that question was and how suspicious he was acting. 

"Wait! Take what as an answer?" I shouted at him as our voices echoed down the hallway. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I stretched my arms up towards the ceiling and let out a long, restless yawn. I smacked my lips a couple times then turned my head to the right side. My heart skipped a beat once I saw Taemin and Minho sleeping together. Creepers, what are they doing here? 

I then squinted my eyes in thought wondering where Key went. Oh, and where's Hanna? Wait, why are they both gone?

An unexpected yawn came out so suddenly, so I decided to just sleep another hour and hopefully they'll come back.

As my yawn began to fade away when I rolled onto my other side, I saw Onew's face.

"Oh !" I felt my heart pounce as I clutched onto my sweater. 

Onew's eyes lazily opened and a smile crept across his face in a creepy way. I awkwardly gazed around the room, laying in a frozen posture as he yawned in front of my face.

"And you guys thought you can trick me," he spoke with a hoarse tone. I rose an eyebrow and brought my head back in confusion.

"What?" I felt confused.

In almost a synchroznied way, all four of us instantly sat up to the sound of the loud banging from the door. I pushed myself up and limped towards the front door to open it. To all our surprise, it was manager hyung, looking angry as ever.

"Where's Key?" he didn't hesitate to step in.

We all watched him as he investigated our dorm. As he passed the dining room and kitchen, he carefully observed under the tables and near the cabinets. He walked towards the hallway, then we heard doors opening and closing, as his footsteps sounded increasingly heavy. He stopped searching as he leaned against the dining table in front of us. 

His eyes and face tensed up a bit. He looked straight at me with alert eyes,"Well?" he spoke in a harsh tone.

I sighed and rolled my head to warm-up with the incoming yelling and stress we're about to recieve. I casually walked towards the front door and leaned against it. "I don't know. With his friend I'm guessing." 

"Yeah, I saw," he quickly replied,"through the surveillance cameras."

The feel of the room felt like we were all being suffocated in the hushed silence. Hyung lowered his gaze at me then turned to the others, flicking the flaps of his blazer back and placing his hands on his hips expecting an answer. 

He shook his head and closed his eyes for a brief moment, trying to readjust this whole situation in his mind. He then sighed and folded his arms across his chest.

"How did you guys just assume like that. Assume that no one in this whole building can see you guys sneaking in some girl in your dorm last night?"

I slowly placed my hands together in my sweater pocket and began to play with my fingers feeling the slight guilt intruding in my mind. I slumped against the door and blew out quiet puffs of air to not feel so locked in this death chamber. I knew we should have thought this through. We always fail at sneaking in and out places. Especially when we try to get out of paying for the bill at a restaura-

"Who was that girl?" hyung interrupted my thoughts, bringing my attention back to him.

I opened my mouth to speak, but shut it after realizing that I wasn't sure how to describe Hanna. Key would kill us all if we told hyung it was the girl he was chatting with online. 

After over thinking what to call her, in the end I just decided to say,"She's Key's friend." I noticed all the others look at me with neutral expressions."We thought it'd be nice if a friend came over to visit."

Hyung scoffed as he turned around to face me,"Nice if a friend came over to visit," he mocked. I attempted to show a reassuring nod, but stopped in the mids of him rolling his eyes.

A minute or two has passed as we all stood in silence overthinking of what could possibly happen next with the situation about Key and Hanna. It's Key who always brings in the trouble from time to time, not just me. This time shouldn't be easily forgiveable knowing no one in SM knows who Hanna is. And once the paparazzi becomes suspicious of Key, since he at keeping secrets, rumors will spread about Hanna and this whole thing will jumble up into a mess and what would the company in Japan do if they heard about this before our debut there?

"Alright," Manager Hyung broke the silence as we all laid our eyes on him,"I'll be back once Key arrives. We're all going to have one large meeting this afternoon so make sure he knows what troubles he's gotten into. Yes?" He spoke firmly. We all nodded in reply.

I moved away from the door so hyung could get out and I jumped a bit when he angrily slammed the door behind him.

I sighed as I deflated my shoulders when I thought about breaking the news to Key and Hanna. One thing for sure is that they will both be arriving here soon , I bet. Let's just hope Key didn't ask her out yet. Or else it'll just be harder for the two to move on from each other once Key's confessions and his dates come out.

 

 


 I am NOT proud of this chapter. I really am not. I t ' s  s o  s h o r t and nothing really happened. But it's just really saddening how my last update was 4 MONTHS AGO. 

But I wanted to post an official chapter now. I've been noticing I've been gaining new subbies (thanks guys, a lot, for subbing by the way <3 ^^) and losing subs along the way, and I understand that. But it's been bugging me how this chapter was on draft for so long and I've failed to update each weekend... 

But now, school's over! And no more homework to stress about and waking up at 6am and sleeping around 11 for the next routine to happen again and again and okay. To get to the point, I really really wanted to update something at least and not have a chapter on draft for so long... I'm so sorry for this ;___; 

(ALSO, I'M CHANGING UP SOME OF THE STUFF I WROTE IN THE PREVIEW. Because, I do not like it anymore LOL. It won't change that much though.)