Like A Man

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

Hanna's POV

I miss talking to him.

He always manages to keep a smile on my face, even though he takes FOREVER to reply back on msn, but I don't know why. I don't even know him in real life, and yet it feels like he's been a part of my childhood. That wouldn't make any sense though if he randomly messaged me and said:

"Hey butterflylover13! I'm your long lost brother!"

Really weird and impossible... and why am I thinking about this again!?

I sighed and flipped my laptop open and typed in the search bar...

"Meeee..bo..dot..c..oom," I said to myself as I typed in the web address. Meebo loaded within a second and I logged in. If you haven't known yet, well yes we were talking on Meebo. Our first site we ever met each other at! I should tell him that.

 

No new friend requests.

 

WHAT!? He didn't add me yet!?

I slightly opened my mouth in shock and began to type his username in the search bar.

"all..miigh..tyyy...chhh..aai- oh there he is," I s aid as I clicked on his name. His profile popped up which earned my attention. His background was SHINee. Oh damn, Key looks hot in that picture.

Is he a big Shinee lover? Hmm, Another question to ask him.

I started to browse around his wall and spotted his friendlist... his.. huge.. amount... of friends.. on his friendlist. Is he for real friends with them!? He's friends with so many.. ty looking girls. 

I raised my brow as I looked at each of the girls photos. 

Big s, flashing the camera with their middle finger, their tongue is sticking out, and their winking. Their photos are so.. flashy. It bothers me that he even agreed to be friends with these people, and yet he didn't accept my request yet.. 

Wait a minute.. there could be a reason why he accepted them and not me... what if he only likes ?

I pouted in thought. Then the most strange and disturbing image popped into my head. I shivered by the thought of it.

What if this guys a ?! A pedo bear!? ic bear oh my gosh! I befriended a guy like that!? What If he really is one!? I mean, he added those girls. What if he only chatted with me because he thought I was those kinds of girls. A ty chick who wanted to cyber with him... what if he really was just nice to me to get to know me more...

and he himself said "Lets get to know each other" the first time we chatted.

Damn, I chatted with a pedo.

What's going to happen now!? Pedos scare me! I thought this guy was nice but he overall could be a ert in real life. A boy trying to get a girlfriend online... what if he was only ten.. oh god..

I've been chatting with a ten year old!? Nooo!

I started to scratch my head in frustration and dropped my head onto my keyboard. I closed my eyes and remained fixed with my closet door, thinking.

Well, what if I was just overreacting? I'm just assuming that he's a ic . He could be just as humble. Right? 

"URG! STUPID INTERNET SITES!" I groaned at the ceiling.

I'm over thinking. He's not a , pfft. He could just be a nice guy who happened to want to randomly talk to me one day and get to know me on just a random day like any other normal guy would do on any random day on online public chatting sites and yeah he's a ert.

Stop it Hanna! You're thinking too much! He's not a freaking ert!

He's nice. Just a nice guy. 

I inhaled then exhaled. I looked back up to my monitor and began to look through his profile again. I decided to check his wall to see what he was up to... then I saw this..

"Oh my god ur like so fawkin' hot."

"Msg me like anytime. U n' me can start like chattin' and like cyber. U r like so cute just like me! U r like totally my type. Hit me up like whenevr (;"

"9587352641, call me. <3 Ur y btw ;)

 

What. the. hell.

 

That was the only thing I was thinking about when I was reading these comments on his wall... how... disturbing! What the heck, these were the girls I saw on his friend list! The !

Not to be harsh but seriously I just need to point this out.

First of all, how is he "fawkin' hot" when his profile picture is a character? You calling the cartoon dude hot? It's not that attractive in my opinon because its head is so not proportional to his body. Second, he's cute just like you? You're comparing that distorted profile picture to yourself? That's saddening if your head is bigger than your body. Then finally, putting your personal private number on a strangers wall. Please, do not get me started on how bad that is... especially to this ic .

You ert! Look at all the spamming your wall! 

He's probably relaxing back in his chair, eating chips, and reading all those posts and smiling ertedly to himself right now. I bet you he is. I kind of want to block him now, I'm scaring myself.

As I was scrolling down to the bottom of the page to block him I saw more posts that caught my eye... they said his name was Key? Did I read that correctly? Key? Key as in shinee Key? Or it was Key for them to write on his wall because if so it's called a comment box.

I was so scared about him that I wasn't sure if what I said earlier made any sense.

"Key? ... no that's impossible..." I mumbled as I overlooked the comments about him being Key. 

But then again it could explain the pretty girls wanting him to hit them up. Or again it could be those fake user accounts trying to get attention..

Then out of no where a chat box appeared in front of the screen making a loud notification beep. I flinched from the sound so I turned down my speakers. I intently looked at the screen and widened my eyes at the username.

The message was from him.

almightychainman135: Hey, it's me again! (:

Oh no! What should I do!? He's talking to me! the pedop-- .. stop assuming Hanna he's just a nice, sweet guy. Reply back to him!

No don't reply!

Reply!

Don't reply!

REPLY!

butterflylover13: It's u again! Hi how r u?

Dammit Hanna! Why'd you reply, WAE!? Right now me and my hands are enemies because I'm telling myself to not reply and yet my hands ignore me and type away. Curse you hands.

almightychainman135: Pretty good u?

butterflylover13: alrite, u? 

almightychainman135: ... umm.. pretty good

I face plamed myself as I just realized I asked him the same question twice. Stop acting nervous and speak normally!

butterflylover13: sooo.. the weather's been nice

almightychainman135: how? It's raining outside

I looked up and sighed. I can't believe of all days it had to rain. Is it really raining?

I ran up to my window and pushed the curtains aside. The bright sun attacked my face which made me stumble back in annoyance. Stupid chainman! Urg!

As I grumpily walked back to my laptop I heard the notification sound and saw a message from him again.

almightychainman135: I bet u that u looked outside rite now to check if it was raining :P

I started biting on my lower lip and stared at his message. You jerk. Man jerk.

butterflylover13: so what? not in the mood. -___-

almightychainman135: Sorry i didn't mean to make u upset.

butterflylover13: too late

almightychainman135: oh i gotta go now. What's ur number? I'll txt u instead (:

My jaw dropped and I gulped in fear.

H-he ... he .. he's asking for my number? Unknown stalker "friend" here is requesting for my number!? I knew it! He only chatted with me to get closer to me! Now he's trying to talk to me through any chattable technology device? Freakin' technology! 

My hands started to tremble and I did't know what to do next. The line indicating for me to type something kept blinking at me and it was just so tempting to reply. I closed my eyes and tightened my fists opened it up about to type and then tightened my fists again. 

AHHH! DO SOMETHING HANNA!

I blinked and shut my laptop closed. Phew.

Sigh. "That was so pressuring."

 

Key's POV

What the? She signed out? Hm, I wonder what's wrong.

"Yah! Key! Hurry up! We're late because of you!" I heard Jonghyun call out from behind me.

"Hyung! I can't stall any longer! The security's about to break the door down!" Taemin whined.

I looked behind me and looked at Taemin. He extended his arms on each side of him trying to block  the door with his body. The door kept banging and I'm guessing Taemin told people to not come in the dance studio because we're busy doing something, and then our mangers called for security to get us out thinking we were doing something wrong.

Good job Taemin.

"Tell them one more minute! I'm trying to do something," I said and turned around facing the Meebo site. 

"Hyung, you said that five minutes ago lets go," Minho said about to grab my arm but I grabbed my laptop and hugged it close to my chest. 

"If you want to live I suggest you back off! .. Just a litte," I eyed him with bigger eyes than his. He widened his eyes more and stayed in his spot. Then we were having a contest to see who has the biggest eyes. I obviously lost.

"Key has like the smallest eyes than us all, and he's going against Minho? MINHO?" Jonghyun laughed and held his stomach. Both me and Minho glared at him and he kept quiet. 

"KYAAAA!" we heard a girl scream. We all looked left at the same time and saw Onew with both his hands up to his mouth. I raised a brow at him.

"What is it, hyung?" I asked. 

"Hyung, enough with the screaming. Remember whenever you scream it ends up with you having a cracky voice?" Minho snickered.

We all tried to hold in our laughter because it was true. He always screams before our practice for some reason and whenever we start recording our song his voice ends up cracking... a  lot.

"Yah. Sh-UT up," Onew quickly covered his mouth.

"YOUR VOICE CRACKED! AHAHA!" 

We pointed and laughed at him and his cheeks started to turn a bright red. He was about to run out of the studio but the guards beat him and the doors flung open.

"WHERE'S THE PROBLEM!?" The security guards asked. We all looked at Onew.

"Onew," we replied in unison. 

"Jinki! Come, hurry, come with us! We'll take you to the hospital!" One of the guards grabbed Onew hyung and started to pull him away from us.

"But I'm not h-URt!" He cracked his voice again. We burst out into another round of laughter.

"Your voice cracked again! Let's go before you end up with a cracked voice for your whole life!" The guards began to panic and they all left the studio with the screaming, voice-cracking, Onew hyung.

Ahhh, peace and quiet. Now time to return to Meebo to check on Ms. Butterfly.

As I opened the laptop the screen was black. THE SCREEN'S BLACK! 

I quickled looked at the plug on the right and realized it wasn't plugged into my laptop, and the battery below wasn't attached. I slowly turned my body to face the others and they all had a straight face.

"What is it. Hyung?" Minho blanky said.

"Come. We need to go and practice to get good," Jonghyun said walking away. Get good? Now I know something's wrong with them.

"WHO UNPLUGGED MY LAPTOP!?" I screamed which echoed throughout the whole studio. Everyone stopped walking and turned towards me. I knew something that always makes them speak. 

I glared at them all. I glared them all down with my famous death glare.

They all opened their mouths partly and started at each other. Haha, now I really got them.

"TAEMIN DID IT!" Jonghyun pointed to our maknae. I looked at up and widened my eyes at him. He started to shake and he blocked his face with his arms.

"The other hyungs forced me to do it! I'm sorry hyung! I'm sorry!" He said defeated. Hehe, of course Taemin didn't do it. Why would our maknae do it?

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Look guys, I don't feel like getting into another argument just let me have my own personal time with this girl and then I'll see you after." 

And with that I grabbed my laptop and my laptop plug and walked away from the studio, into the hallway, passed the front desk, into the janitors closet, and on the floor next to a plug.

 

Taemin's POV

I keep getting blamed and used for EVERYTHING! Why is that? Just because I'm the maknae? Cause' I'm younger than everything else? Cause' I'm cute? No! I don't want to be known as the 'cute' little, innocent, pushover, Taemin. I need to prove to my hyungs that I'm just as badass as them!

"Uh, hey hyung can I use your laptop in the dressing room?" I asked Jonghyun hyung. 

"For what?" He raised and brow and glared down at me. Kind of glared down at me I'm about the same height as him. I can take advantage of that!

"B-because since I'm growing, especially growing much faster than you, I need to use the laptop for--"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Jonghyun interrupted and yelled in my face. My mouth trembled and I stepped back. Minho hyung also looked at me weirdly.

"I.. I said I'd like to use your laptop for purposes," I said quietly.

"What purposes exactly Taemin? To blog posts about me being shorter than you even though you're the maknae?!" 

What do I do? What do I do? This is torture! I should've not messed with my hyung. Meaning Jonghyun hyung! He's scary...

"No! I .. -"

"Sure go ahead Taemin, just as long as you don't offend hyung again," Jonghyun patted my head, smiled, and walked away.

.... what?

"Wait.. w-"

"Just take advantage of hyungs bi polarness and walk away," Minho hyung whispered in my ear. I nodded and looked at Jonghyun hyung awkwardly then left to go to the dressing room.

I'm going to make a Meebo account too to prove to them that I'm just as badass and manly as them!

 

~

 

On the other side.

"Key and mystery girl? Hmm, I guess he has been missing me so now he's desperate to find a girlfriend online, how pathetic..."

___________________________________________________

Thank u for subscribing ! I hope u keep supporting this fic ~ and don't be afraid to comment ! (:

OMG mystery girl! lol. Find out who it is next chapter! (;