Feels Good To Be Back!

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

 

Jiwook's POV

I plopped myself on the bed beside Hanna and continued to pat her back. She's been crying for about half an hour so far and the best I could do was to be there for her. I wasn't the best at doing optimistic talks and I didn't want to make Hanna feel any less of a burden, so I called Minhee over. Apparently she's been out searching for Hanna with the rest of the neighborhood during the time we arrived at the house. Hanna's mother told me that she's already warned the neighbors so everyone can go back to their relatively calm stage. They have such nice neighbors. 

Soon enough, Minhee bursted through the door and looked as fatigued as ever. Hair, make-up, clothes.. everything was everywhere.

"Hanna!" She quickly ran towards her best friend and pulled her into a hug. Hanna trembled and cried even more into Minhee's arms, and since I didn't want to disrupt their friendship reunion I stood up from the bed and casually rested against the wall adjacent to them.

Each of Hanna's painful heart cries pricked at my heart each time, but it didn't prevent me from leaving the room. I'm never going to leave her side this time. I'll make sure no one will ever take her away in front of me ever again. 

"I don't know what to do!" Hanna cried profoundly onto Minhee's shoulder, leaving a dark tear stain on her clothes in the process. Minhee caressed the back of her head and heavily sighed. Either sighing about her friend who is yet in another troubled situation, or just sighing at the fact that her friend is soaking her brand new cardigan. Man, I sound like a heartless person right now, what am I talking about? 

"It's okay Hanna. You're here now and everyone stopped worrying already. We can have a feels talk right now so you can vent out all of your problems. Crying continuously like this will just make your eyes puffy and you won't look kawaii anymore." Minhee lightly joked which led to Hanna smacking her furiously on her back. I laughed at the scene, and my heart softened once again when I saw Hanna smile. 

They both pulled apart from each other and chortled at the sight of each other's faces. 

"And this is why you must buy waterproof mascara," Minhee teased.

Hanna flicked her forehead which caused Minhee to cover her face in defense. 

"Yah! You want to start joking with me now after I just came back from my kidnap?" 

"You're the one who started joking first! And it was not a kidnap! You gotta stop exaggerating giiirl!" Minhee flicked her forehead back in revenge. Hanna gasped and started to furiously mess up Minhee's hair which caused her to smack her shoulders and force Hanna away with her feet.

I swear, their emotional talks aren't even categorized as an emotional subject anymore. They cry for a second, someone states a sarcastic comment, they fight, and hate each other, and then completely go off into another random topic. 

I turned my attention back to them when I heard both of them stop rustling around and gasp. 

"Oh my gosh! Where'd you get that new cardigan? It's so adorbs giirll!" 

"Pfft, Giiiirrl you know I got it downtown in that new shopping complex with that new store that has the things!"

"Aughh, Giiirl you gotta take me like fo real." 

... Exactly my point. 

I started laughing when they began pulling and smacking each other again because it felt like everything went back to normal already. It felt like no drama has encountered their lives, like a couple days ago, and they fussed and teased each other like normal friends do. I'd always see them joke around at the lunch tables while I was the one on the sidelines wishing to talk to them. Mainly gathering my courage to try and talk to Hanna. But now I'm with them in the same room with them laughing with each other like they usually do, and it feels like I've been their best friend for years. I'm not on the other side of the picture this time. 

"You. Out." The emphasized words quickly snapped me out of my thoughts and I was greeted with a pouting Minhee in front of my face. She lowered her gaze at me and I saw her pointing in the direction of the door. 

I looked towards the bed and saw Hanna laughing at the situation. "I suggest you should leave Jiwook, unless you want to listen to emotional breakdown talks about cooties and love."

I cringed at the thought of them spazzing about shipped couples from their favorite kpop group again and I sighed and made my way towards the door. So much for feeling a part of their group. 

Once I exited the room I heard the door slam behind me and I paused and shook my head. 

Okay, I guess I'm not one of their friends just yet. 

 

Hanna's POV 

 

I wanted to tell Minhee everything already and explain to her what seems to be a year full of emotional stress compacted into two days max. Everything from Jiwook, to getting kidnapped, to being snuck into SM Entertainment, to stumbling on the floor of Shinee's bedroom, from sleeping next to all the members, to Key confessing to me, and to being horribly detatched from a person that I have confused feelings for pemanently. 

After rushing the words out of my mouth, eager to update her and hear her response, I halted to a stop when I reached the car ride back home in the explaining, and began to feel my heart cripple slowly from the mere fact that this wasn't a dream, I actually have to still go to school the day after tomorrow, and what seemed to be a cliche Korean drama of my life, I had no idea how to cope with the pain and I wasn't sure what would happen from now on and after..

Will I really not see Key again? Am I officially shunned from stepping on the grounds of the entertainment building? Did any paparazzi's see Key and I together, and now I have a ton of netizens hating on me at the moment? Will people know what happened to me at school and will send nervous chills up my back from their dark and cold stares? Or was this just a once in a lifetime miracle moment to spend the most happiest and tragic moments of my life with my ultimate favorite bias?

I sighed and looked down at my intertwined fingers rested upon my legs as I contemplated with the outcomes of this happening all of a sudden to me. I was too afraid to look up at Minhee, fearing her hyena crazed laugh as she points at me for saying that Key confessed to me, I was expecting to hear her 'tsk' and respond with something on the lines of me over exaggerating and that the only thing that actually happened between my time gone was that I was with Shinee and I fangirled in front of them, so they kicked me out of the entertainment for being a bother. 

I can see the reality of that reasoning as valid, but plot twist, I actually experienced a sincere love connection with my bias. So, I think she's just jealous. 

It's been awhile since I've waited for her to respond, and I was confused to why it was so quiet, so when I looked up I met her wide eyes staring directly at me with slightly open. I awkwardly looked to the side for a second then back at her as I wasn't prepared for this sort of reaction.

I sniffed and blinked at her. "Soo...yeah.."

She was still in the same position on the bed, sitting there, with big round eyes, just staring into my soul probably cursing me out in her head or something.

I clicked my tongue and nodded casually. "..And.. that's why I'm sad.. 'cause like..these feels are everywhere.."

Silence.

I began to grow impatient and frowned at her. "YAH. Don't you know how I've been feeling this whole break off when I was alone in all this making up my own decisions and probably wrong choices and UGH one reason that motivated me to rush back home was to hear YOUR encouragment and comforts and advice, but nooo, I come home to a broken Minhee who stares at me and gawks at me like-" I attempted to mimic her facial expression and widened my eyes at her with a dropped jaw. 

Minhee shook her head and stared blankly at the floor. I curiously waited for her response.

"..So.. you were out with Shinee your whole break off.. and.. you stayed in their dorm.. and now you're basically Shinee's little sister featuring a confusing love interest with a famous South Korean singer named by the casual yet influencing and tantalizing heart breaker by the millions Kim Kibum informally known as Key?"

I nodded approvingly.

She took one long inhale, and then breathed out one long exhale. 

"WHAT THE MOTHA IN HANNA. YOU'RE OUT ALL PARTYING WOODLY DOODLIN ALL NIGHT WALKING AROUND WITH SHINEE, EATING MEALS WITH SHINEE, BEING IN SHINEES CAR, BEING IN SHINEES KITCHEN, MAKING YOUR DAMN OPPA HIS FOOD, HAVING DIRECT SKIN CONTACT WITH EACH OF THE MEMBERS UNDER ONE BLANKET ON THE FLOOR SURROUNDED BY THEIR HEAVENLY BREATHING.. -inhales-.. AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE DECENCY, THE DAMN TINIEST LITTLE SECOND TO CALL ME UP AND OFFER TO HANGOUT WITH OUR MAY I EMPHASIZE, OUUURR, AND I SHALL EMPHASIZE ONE MORE TIME, THE GROUP I GOT YOU INTO, OUR FAVORITE KPOP GROUP- MY HUSBAND- AND- OMG I INTRODUCED YOU TO KPOP AND SHINEE AND THIS IS MY REWARD?"

I really didn't anticipate for such a response. I was at a loss of words and didn't know how to reply. I just stared quietly at her and blinked a few times.. I didn't... know.. 

"-AND NOW YOU'RE ALL CRYING BECAUSE OPPA IS GIVING YOU THE CONFUSING FEELS? FEELS THAT MANY OTHER GIRLS, SO MUCH LIKE MYSELF, WOULD LOOOVE TO FEEL AS WELL? AND YOU'RE JUST SELFISHLY KEEPING THEM ALL TO YOURSELF WITHOUT INTRODUCIN- GUUUURRLL, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOWW MUCH I WANT TO SLAP YOU RIGHT NOW. OR AT LEAST KIDNAP YOU MYSELF AND FORCE YOU TO TAKE ME IN AN SM LIMO AND DRIVE ME ALL UP IN THEIR CRIB AND INTRODUCE THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME LIKE GUURL? WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS TO ME?"

 

......

Blink. Blink. Blink. 

 

She takes a moment to calm her self down by treating herself to some inhaling and exhaling routines while she flamboyantly fans herself with her hands. I did have a reasonably good explanation for me not calling her; the fact that my phone had died and I had no charger with me, but I feel like that would just piss her off more so I decided to remain quiet. 

Minhee let out a long and restless sigh as she shook her head and stared up at the ceiling. 

"You know what," she began and waved her had back and forth," whatevs, cause like, since you're all close with Shinee now you can hook us up with free vip passes and front row seats at their concerts and free merch and autogra-"

"Wait what," I interrupted. 

"What." She retorted back and stared at me in confusion. 

"What."

"What I know I said what and you said what so what?"

".. Wait and what now what? You said what and I said what and what."

"What?"

"Yeah, exactly, what?"

"What?!"

"AUGH, NEVERMIND. Let's just end this and go out for some icecream for my celebratory 'Hanna's Back!' party."

Minhee shook off her blank face and laughed. She stood up, fixed her shirt, and pulled me off the bed. 

"Alright, I'm down! I deserve some congratulatory icecream for my constant kidnap search for you during this past week."

I scoffed and grabbed my bag off the floor. "What. Now you agree that my disappearance is a kidnap?"

"What?"

"What."

"Exactly."

I rolled my eyes and pushed her out the door. It feels great to be back already. 

 

 


 

I felt like this chapter was short and random ; ^ ;
Just trying to ease into the next chapter so I don't make one giant and long chapter all together lol. 
Unless you guys like reading really long chapters??
IDK, feedback time! :D 

Would you rather?

Have short fun chapters or long detailed chapters
 

Y'know? Y'KNOW yeah okay it turned exactly 1:00 am so that's cool. Night yaaalllsss! <3 Thanks again for those new subbies! I really appreciate it! I never thought I'd reach 200 tho .___. I thought this was gonna be like a 50 sub fic but, wow! <3 You guys are so amazing ^^ 

OH and I'm in the process of creating a new fiction! If any of you shinee subbies are also bap subbies then here you go:

Melo dramatic BAP fiction! Starring Daehyun and Bang Yongguk! 

See you next update! :D ~