Chapter 25 Preview!

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

<----- 1/21/12 Recent update on previous chapter.

(Btw, Key won the poll to be starred in my next fiction .__. I should be happy. lol)

HEY GUYYYSSS!

So I know I won't be updating at all until the weekend comes around again ): So, before the weekday starts I shall leave a preview of what you will read on the next chapter! 

ohohoh, don't be too thrilled ;)

 


 

PREVIEW:

 

 

 

 

 

Hanna's POV

I remain motionless with my heart continuouly beating, my hands gripping my elbows as I lock myself around Key's neck, and Key trembling where he stands. It'd be wrong to feel happy at the moment.

I try to pry my hands away from him and pull apart, but that only lead on for Key to hold me tighter and whisper in my ear,"Don't let go."

I was too confused to do anything anyways, so I begin to hug him back. I look over his shoulder and notice all the guys stirring in their sleeps but none of them woke up yet. I let out a relieved sigh. 

"Key, you're honestly scaring me. What's wrong?" I gather up the courage to ask.

He nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck and breathes onto it, making me want to release a joyous scream but I held it in. 

"You're the first person in a long time that I can open up and be friends with. You're special to me," He replies not wanting to let me go. 

I smile to myself and deeply take a mental snapshot of this moment. This unbelievably realistic moment, happening in the eyes of Key and mine. Am I still dreaming? The answer is no.

The next moment on I swear I was about to bite myself to make sure I was alive and breathing, from what Key just asked I felt nothing but utter surprise and shock and happiness but sadness at the same time. 

"If we continue this relationship, would you be willing to date me?" 

I quietly inhale and exhale, then suddenly shivered a bit in his arms. I heard him chuckle which made me blush furiously.

"That's it, I know you're sleep walking," I force myself to say and hastily pull away from him. 

I looked up and saw the sadness and confusion in Key's eyes, but I know this couldn't be true. I'm just a girl he met online, that he literally picked up from the streets. I'm nothing but a fan girl in his mind, and he's nothing but a dreamed bias I hope and wish to date. Nothing can ever be normal between us, maybe yes, we can keep a secret friend relationship, but nothing more. 

"I told you, I'm not sleeping Hanna," he softly replies, using my name for the first time.

I shook my head and gulped back my fear,"Stop it, I'm just your fan. Your regular shawol with a handful of luck. Stop teasing me," I choke out and blink a couple times trying to hold in my hot steaming tears. Why am I crying? This is riduculous, crying over myself how I can't date Key when he just asked me out technically.

He steps forward, but I step back. He notices my uneasiness and remains still in his spot. "How could you say that? You're more than a fan now to us. You're a close friend. Don't scar yourself as a Shawol anymore because you're not when you're with us." 

It's my turn to stop trembling and I drop my head down as a tear threatened to fall. God, I'm so sensitive. If Minhee or my family saw me in this condition I bet they would be laughing at me. 

"Even still," I continued,"I can't be safe around you guys. You're too famous, you don't think the world will find out soon? Let's just continue our chat online and I'll go home and I'll pretend none of this ever happened-"

Key quickly steps forward and pins myself onto the cold, wooden door behind me. I look up and see his eyes, noticing he's gazing upon my tear that just slid out from the corner. I calmly try to relax myself though I'm still confused with my feelings. Whether I'm so happy that Key likes me or so troubled and scared that he actually likes me.

 Key slowly releases my wrist and backs a couple feet away from me. We both look away in silence before he decides to speak up again.

"I'm.. sorry," he confesses and places his hands in his pajama pockets,"I don't want to force this on you.. it's just.. I.. I don't know," he sighs and turns his back on me. 

I glance upwards and lift my head up feeling guilty for rejecting him, without literally rejecting him. What are you doing Hanna? You rejected a once in a lifetime chance. 

Key started walking back towards the others, probably going to try and sleep this off. I awkwardly scratch my arm and walks towards the kitchen and continue my food searching. Before I could step onto the white tiles I look towards Key and listen to what he was about to say.

"Can you.." he begins and makes eye contact with me,"At least think about it. Before I drop you off at your house later?" 

I reply with a simple nod and he gives me a faint smile before laying back down in his bed.

What we didn't know was that my simple gesture created an uprising problem later in the days ahead.

 

-------------

 

Key's POV

 

"Y-You saw?"

"Everything. Did you forget your dormitry has installed cameras inside? Were you not using your brain Key?"

"I'm sorry hyung. I'll fix it. I promise."

"You better Key. Or else we can't let that girl get away so easily."

"Please don't tell chairman about this, can't you guys ignore what you saw and we'll ignore what we did?"

"Key, things like this can't be easy. It's either you let her go, or we can force her away from us the hard way."

"You want me to lie to her?"

"You want me to make that lifes girl complicated than it already is?"

"Of course not.. I'm intended to do the opposite actually."

"Then listen to what I say, if you want her to not be attacked my netizens and your fans. Be harsh with her and drive her away from here."

"Why can't I lie to her in an honest way? I'll tell her to stay away from SMENT for certain reasons, but I can still chat with her online."

"Just trust me. If you make her mad, it will sound as if you're telling the truth." 

"I can't.. she's the first girl I met that I can actually trust.. I guess I should've known I couldn't be able to keep something as special as her around here without the company taking her away from me."

"I'm sorry Key.. but you have to lie."

"I'll do anything to protect her."

"Then lie to save her."

 

------

 

Key's POV. (inside his car on the way back to Hanna's house)

 

"Key, I thought about it. And, maybe we can date. But secretly."

"Date? Oh, so you want to date me now?"

"Y-Yeah.. remember at the dorm you asked me to date you. Then you allowed me to think about it and make a final decision before dropping me back home. Well, I made my decision."

"I'm sorry, I don't remember any of this. Were you dreaming?"

"Dreaming? No, I thought YOU were dreaming when you said that. Are you trying to humiliate me?"

"I don't understand this, I don't remember asking you out."

"... Oh, so, you were sleep walking?"

"Ha, Sorry, the guys say I tend to do that a lot. I must've been dreaming of Ri In or something."

"Ri In? Who's sh-"

"My ex. Remember? I think I remember telling you this on one of our chats on Meebo."

"I see.. do you still have feelings for her?"

"Maybe, I was trying to figure out my feelings actually on our vacation. Until, well, I met you and let's just say you're one big of a distraction."

"I can't believe I ever thought you were nice."

"I'm a Kpop star Hanna, I'm not perfect nor will I ever talk to a crazy obsessed fan girl like you."

 

---------

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Peanut butter!!!!!"

"Okay."

 

 


 

OHOHHOH, OMGGG DRAMA HITS. lol. Jk, or so you think drama hits. 

Or so.. I think this is drama...

or... yeah... nevermind..

WELL THISS, the preview you just read above will be revealed with more detail next chapter. 

Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned (; 

 

-Jayleee