Time to say "FINALLY!"

My Online Boyfriend (Fixing chapters)

Minhee's POV

 

Have you ever been so distracted before that when your strolling down a sidewalk full of crowded people you look to your side and see this delicious looking crepe shop and when your about to drag your friend along to go there you look to the side of you and she's gone?

Yeah, I think that just happened now. I wanted to go get some desserts and when I turned my head to the side Hanna was gone. She freakin' ditched me in this crowded place what a jerk! No crepes for her!

The last thing I remember hearing from her was "Oh ehm gee, we have to walk faster because he texted me he's near the cafe!" and-..

Hmm.

Actually maybe that's when I lost her. I don't really remember anything after that but finding a crepe shop next to me and-

"MINHEE!" 

I turned around and saw a girls head bobbing up and down in the middle of a crowded area of people. Oh look I found Hanna.

I stepped to the side next to a store to wait for Hanna and to not get trampeled over a bunch of people. Hanna finally reached me and lowered her head as she continuously kept breathing profoundly trying to gain back some oxygen. She sighed and slowly rolled up and tiredly smiled at me.

"I met him," she breathed out.

To sudden shock I quickly gripped onto both of her arms and looked her straight in the eyes,"You met chainman without me! You ditched me on purpose just to secretly have some alone time with him, huh?! Jerk! I wanted to capture your dramatic moment!"

Hanna grabbed onto my wrists and pushed me away, fixed her clothes, then looked back up at me with another smile. "You'll never guess who I met."

Didn't I just say chainman? Never guess? Didn't I? It's almightychainman obviously. Who else would she end up meeting at the cafe?

"Not too sure but I'm pretty sure it's almightychainman, right?" I said hesitantly. She kept a calm and relaxed face until she fumbled with something in her bag. She quickly pulled out a piece of paper and her camera and shoved both items in front of me. 

"BAM! WHO DO YOU THINK I MET WITH NOW?!" She screamed in my face. 

My eyes widened as I looked at the foreign thing before me. This makes no sense! Am I going K-pop blind?! Do I see Key standing next to my bestfriend? I'm going crazy aren't I?

"LIES!" I shouted and grabbed the camera from her. She chuckled and folded her arms in the process.

"There's your proof. I met Key. I tricked him into giving me a picture and autograph from him too!" she said so proud of herself. She actually had the guts to do that in front of his face?

"How?" I asked being very curious.

"Just acted disappointed and confused him. He seems to get confused pretty easily," she said. I shook my head as I just laughed at this devious little child.

"You're crazy. You used Key. FAMOUS Key. Did you know that?!" I said pointing at Key and her together. She nodded her head again with a smile and continued on walking.

I sighed and trailed behind her. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. 

 

Back at Hanna's house.

Hanna's POV

 

"I don't envy people. I don't envy people. I don't envy people."

 I turned my head away from my laptop and curiously looked at Minhee."Minhee, are you alright?"

She looked up and nodded. "Mhmm, yup," she replied squinting her eyes at me. I decided to ignore her normal weirdness and looked back at the chat.

 

almightychainman135: How am I stupid? You're stupid! You couldn't even find me stupid!

butterflylover13: first of all.. can you stop calling me stupid? -___- in every sentence you've been using 'stupid' and it's getting annoying!

almightychainman135: Obviously pabo.

butterflylover13: You said that word again!

almightychainman135: ooooh, you know what PABO means?

butterflylover13: YES, it's the same meaning of that over used word ):<

almightychainman135: Oh right you can understand Korean. 

butterflylover13: ..duhh I'm freakin' Korean.

almightychainman135: Well yeah.

butterflylover13: -__-

almightychainman135: .....

butterflylover13: -__-

almightychainman135: ......

butterflylover13: ......

almightychainman135: . . . . . . . . .

butterflylover13: don't... 

almightychainman135: k

butterflylover13: (:

almightychainman135: stupid.

 

almightychainman135 signed out.

 

butterflylover13: Really..? -___-

 

"Are you alright, Hanna?" 

I looked up and saw Minhee staring at me from across the room. I shook my head left to right and pouted.

"He's being a meanie," I said.

Minhee laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh children these days."

"HEY! We don't act childish! Well.. I don't but he does.. he started it," I mumbled to myself. 

Minhee breathlessy laughed and walked over to my bed. As she plopped down onto my bed and settled down beside me she rested her chin in between her palms and calmly read the chat. Then suddenly this nervous gut feeling formed within my tummy. Tis a very weird feeling really. How do butterflies in your stomach even happen? The air you breath from laughing travels down to your gut and tickles it? Man, I don't even know but it's weird.

"HAHAHAH, oh my gosh you're so dumbb! HAH," Minhee laughed loudly spanking my arm from such hilariousness. 

"What?" I said bluntly giving off a kind of I-don't-want-to-hear-this sort of expression. But as always Minhee continued to annoy me.

She finally stopped laughing noticing my seriousness and hid her face behind a pillow. "Nothing, you're just dumb." 

"Your statements offend me."

"Good."

Seriously, how did I ever befriend this girl?

She smiled at me and looked back at the chat. "So when do you guys think you can officially meet each other? And a plan that will actually work?" she asked.

I remained quiet for awhile in thought. I don't really know the answer to that. Our first meeting was pretty confusing. He was apparently at the gate and so was I but we never saw each other. Maybe he was in another city with the same exact cafe? How did we end up not meeting each other I mean the cafe seemed like a perfect meeting spot. Aish, everything seemed so hectic. Maybe we'll start off with a simpler way to meet. Like... wait-

"How about we webcam?" I asked.

Minhee slowly sat up and stared at nothing but figuring out the thoughts in her mind. "I thought you didn't want to do that because you thought he might think you're ugly."

"No, that was with Key. I said if I were to ever webcam with Key I'd feel insecure and not accept his webcam invite because he might think I'm too ugly," I stated. She nodded her head with a reassuring smile. 

"Okay, let's ask him tomorrow," she said. 

I agreed and closed my laptop. Well I sure feel stupid. Webcam! It's as simple as that. Pfft, meet each other in person.. what were we thinking?

 

Key's POV

 

When I got back home everything seemed pretty much like the best day ever. Manager hyung finally gave us back our internet. He told us we waited long and patiently enough and I'm like 'YES!' hell yes we waited too damn long. I was about to die of no technology. Technology ruins romance is what they say but technology helped me find a really cool chick online so I don't live by that saying anymore. But anyways since we were all excited getting our laptops back we decided to rush down to the studio immediately and use the internet all day.

 

almightychainman135: Hey Jonghyun..

1amawesum: Sup?

almightychainman135: wait, Minho? 

1amawesum: nope it's me jonghyun, I'm just on Minho's account. Wsup?

almightychainman135: Why? 

iBuhtoost: What the hell jonghyun! 

1amawesum: hi minho ^^

iBuhtoost: dude... how'd u hack me?

1amawesum: HAHAHHA! :D

almightychainman135: Jong wasn't ur username DinoRawrs or something? and is that ur new username? .. buhtoast.. 

1amawesum: Yeah.. but I got tired of being a dino so yeah. I'm a buhtoost! 

iBuhtoost: ....buhtoost?

1amawesum: Yeah. Buhtoost. B2ST. Pronounce their name with a '2' sound. . Toots. 

almightychainman135: oh wow ur hilarious.. ha.. ha.. -___-

iBuhtoost: if Doojoon see's this, he's gonna kill u.

1amawesum: well yeah, why do u think I blocked him? 

iBuhtoost: .... u blocked everyone from B2ST?

1amawesum: HAH, I'm so funnyy! Anyways why'd you IM me Key?

 

"Key?"

I turned around and saw Taemin relaxing on my bed behind me. He was reading this one comic book and sipping on his juicebox while curiously looking at my laptop.

"What," I replied in a monotonic voice.

He carefully placed his comic magazine on the bed and patted it safely and sipped the last of his juicebox and threw it in the trash bin. He jogged down next to me and leaned over to get a better look at the chat. The whole time my eyes just followed him while my head stayed fixed forward. What is Taemin doing and why does he have to be all up in my business yo?

"Hmpf, that's funny your chatting with Jonghyun and Minho hyung when their in the room right now," he chuckled.

"What?" Jonghyun and Minho said in unison both pulling off their headphones at the same time. Jonghyun was on the floor resting against the bed and Minho was sitting by his desk next to mine. Awkward silence...

I ignored them and continued my chat with the two on my laptop. 

 

almightychainman135: tsk, isn't taemin so rude? -__-

1amawesum: yup.

iBuhtoost: don't make fun of our taemin! ):< u know he's right next to u right?

almightychainman135: yeah he's literally breathing on my neck right now. 

1amawesum: okay no seriously can we skip on the explanation to why u IM'd me?

almightychainman135: yeah yeah ok.. so u know how I failed in meeting butterfly today?

1amawesum: yeah u failure. why?

almightychainman135: .__. ... so yeah help me meet her!!!

iBuhtoost: u sound desperate dude. 

1amawesum: spinning smiley smilie artistic animated gif drehen rotating Pictures, Images and Photos

almightychainman135: I AM! do u not know how frustrating it was to deal with that annoying fangirl whilst trying to find butterfly? Gave me one heck of a headache when I got home.

1amawesum: u guys should webcam 

 

I looked up and turned around in my wheely chair to face Jonghyun. "Webcam!" 

Onew suddenly popped through the door munching on some donuts. "Did you say webcam? Oh phew, so that means Taemin's--"

"SHHHH HYUNG!!" Taemin interrupted.

We all turned towards them two and waited until someone spoke. Taemins' what? 

"Wait, what's happening?" Jonghyun said turning around to face Taemin. His lips moved but nothing came out. 

"What are you hiding?" Minho asked sternly.

Before Taemin could burst out anything else he quickly ran out of the room and within the next couple of seconds we heard the door slam. Everyone stared at each other in confusion and just decided to ignore the maknae's weirdness. 

"Let's all talk about this later," Onew said quietly and slowly backed away from the door and went back to his room.

I nodded and turned around to face my laptop again. "Okay as I was saying, due to Jonghyun's annual smartness I will webcam with her!"

"Annual smartness?" Jonghyun said with a gleam in his eye,"I am smart then! If I could remain smart for that long then I'm definitely at the top list next to einstein! Chyeeeah!" He grinned cockily to himself and began to do whatever research on his laptop. Before I could say anything else Minho spoke up.

"Annual smartness means you only become useful once every year," Minho corrected.

"BWO?! YAH! KEY!" Jonghyun snapped and carefully moved his laptop to the side as he stood up,"Stop with your offensiveness!" He whined and crossed his arms. I ignored him and clicked the Meebo tab and as always she's online. 

 

almightychainman135: Hey, I need to talk to u about something.

 

Hanna's POV

 

"I don't want to do this anymore."

"You'll be fine I believe in you Hanna."

"I can't."

"Just click the button!"

I hesitantingly hovered my hand over the mouse clicker and dragged the arrow icon towards the 'video call' button. Me and Minhee were intently staring at the computer screen just waiting to see what my hand decides to do. A couple more drags away until the arrow hovers over the send button...

 

almightychainman135: Hey, I need to talk to u about something.

 

And thank you Mr. Chainman for disrupting a perfectly suspenseful moment.

 

butterflylover13: uhmm.. what is it?

 

"Minhee, what if I die after this?" I asked drastically, continuing on with our conversation. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"This was your idea!"

"I know and I take it back!"

She placed her hand on her hip and shifted her weight to one side. "Do you want me to smack you?"

I shook my head almost vigorously. 

"Then calm yourself, it's just a simple webcaming chat. It's the same thing as a normal chat but-"

"You see each others FACES!" I cut her off and backed away from the computer,"I forfit! Quit! I'll talk to chainman another time in my life bye-bye."

I jumped out of my chair and landed face first into my bed. We've been doing this same routine for the past fifteen minutes so far. I got to the computer, I get scared, I run to my bed. 

And as of right now Minhee is stomping around in my room and groaning from frustration. I can't help it! I've never webcammed with a guy before! Especially a guy I've never known in real life before. 

"You know what, I give up," Minhee said as she slumped down in the computer chair and rolled around, her back facing me. I sighed a relief and sat up. 

"Thank you for giving up," I replied. 

Then suddenly I heard a ringing. Not the random ringing you hear when it gets all quiet I meant like literal phone ringing. Oh man, that girl better not be calling him! 

I rushed towards her side and stared wide-eyed at the computer screen. 

"YOU- I CAN'T BELIE- DUUDE!" I screamed and hid behind the chair,"How dare you call him without my permission!"

"I swear I didn't call him!" she said in defense. 

"Then why is it ringing?!" I paniced.

"I think he called first!"

Then suddenly the ringing stopped and I slowly lifted my head just barely above Minhee's shoulder. I quickly glanced at the screen to see if he hung up but to no avail I see him.. sitting in a room on his chair with the same shocked expression as mine.  

It didn't take me long after to realize that almightychainman is most definitely Key from Shinee.