Storage

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mi Cha POV*

“So what do you and Din-Ah usually do in your free time?” Kai asked. It’s been a few minutes since the three left to do a task for the professor. I shrugged my shoulders in response, “Honestly, I don’t even know. I guess we spend most of our time talking and walking around the campus.”

“Is it just the two of you?” Baekhyun asked. I shook my head, “No, we usually have other friends with us. But they happen to not be in school today.”

“Are you just going to bombard Mi Cha with dumb questions? Why don’t we do something to pass some time,” Kris suggested. The boys nodded their heads in response, “what should we do?” 
“Why don’t we play a game?” I suggested. 

“Let’s play Truth and Dare!” Kai quickly intervened. 

“Sounds good to me, but let's add a twist to the game. Why don't we split up in teams, with the losing team having to do a punishment at the end? The team that completes more dares wins. If a team completes a dare then they get the point. If they don't complete it then the other team gets the point,” Kris suggested. We looked at one another while nodding in approval. “How would the points work?” Suho asked. “Yeah, and what about truths?” Xiumin added on.

"Let's ditch the truths, and stick with only dares. We can make easy dares worth 5 points, medium dares 10 points and difficult dares 20 points," Kris recommended. 
"Fine, we can play it that way. Since we're playing in teams, I call dibs on Mi Cha!" Kai exclaimed as he grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to him. 

"Why is she on your team, I want her on my team!!" Kris fought back. 

"Too bad she is on my team. I called it first!" Kai said, sticking his tongue at Kris. Kris just shook his head and rolled his eyes. 

Tao, Xiumin, Baekhyun, and DO were on the team, while Lay, Sehun, Luhan, and Suho were with Kris. "So what's the
bet gonna be?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, the bet. Well, the team that loses will have to buy the winning team dinner, and I heard there is a pool on campus. So on Saturday why don't we rent the pool and tell them to fill it with icy cold water. The losing team has to swim in it for an hour. How does that sound?" Kris asked with confidence. 

“DEAL!” Baekhyun exclaimed, shaking his hand with Kris. 

"But I can't swim," I whined.

"Aww, well you will think of something right?" Kris said with a smirk on his face. "But you do know that if you lose, you would have to do the dare, right," I said. "Oh yeah, but we're not gonna lose," Kris said. "We'll see about that!" Tao said. And with that, the game began.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Din-Ah’s POV*
We entered the storage room and walked towards the philosophy section to grab the books the professor needed. We placed the books on a moving cart so that it could be easier to transport them to the room.

"Just tell us what books we need, and we will carry them,"  Chen said

"No, it's okay. I'll help carry some books," I responded. "No,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter